The heart of the liberal movement: "STOP thanking the military - they don't do shit "

And where exactly did I say that Iraq was "involved" with 9/11? Please give us the exact quote along with the post number. Can't do it? Really?

Once again [MENTION=20112]bodecea[/MENTION] displays her illiteracy for the world. No wonder she's a parasite who needs to live off of government.

that's their standard stupid..it's hard to imagine she was in the military and I believe it less every day

Why is it hard to imagine I served our military, Stephanie? Is it because you have a narrow, ignorant view of what is and is not a servicemember? That's probably it. You are ignorant.

All I have seen is hate from rwer's towards liberals that are veterans.

If only there was some way for people to cross oceans! :lmao:

Thank God those two oceans protected us from Japan at Pearl Harbor! Can you imagine what *might* have been had Japan figured out how to cross an ocean?!? Speaking of which, how exactly did we get here since Christopher Columbus never figured out how to cross the ocean either back in the 1400's. Mmm... I guess we're all just Native Americans. Hey, how is your teepee holding up in these fall storms? Mine has fallen down a couple of times. And how in the hell are you on the internet since your a Native American who believes that the technology doesn't even exist to cross oceans? :lmao:

Sounds good RW, but your asinine position is not supported by history

Japan attacked Pearl Harbor they did not invade Pearl Harbor. Even though they achieved total surprise, Japan lacked the military capability at the time to invade and occupy Hawaii. Now look at the challenge of travelling another 3000 miles and invading the west coast of the US

The US is invulnerable to any nation moving an armed force thousands of miles and conducting not only an invasion but an occupation

Furthermore, both of those exist because of person A's potential liability to person B. But there is no liability to anyone else with my own health. If I choose not to carry health insurance, and I suffer a stroke, that SHOULD not effect anyone else in any capacity.

Then you leave the bill for your family to pay, why, you were a short sighted person that cares not to whom your bill is paid by.

I have no problem with those not wanting to be FORCED to get health insurance signing a binding contract stating they will pay all medical bills including emergency room bills in cash, or else no service....including emergency room treatment.

How does that sound....for you?

If only there was some way for people to cross oceans! :lmao:

Thank God those two oceans protected us from muslim terrorists in the Middle East. Just think - if not for those two oceans, they could have come over here and killed 3,000 Americans while collapsing our two largest buildings.

But alas, those oceans were there to save us!

RW - taking stupid to new levels since birth!

Ummmm....the Military didn't exactly protect us from those attacks

Terorist attacks are a horror but they did not bring down our country. As I recall, our Constitutional freedoms were still in effect the day after the attacks.

Only because our military stopped further attacks stupid. What do you think, Bin Laden intended to stop there? He said (and I quote) "it is the responsibility of the muslim to kill every American man, woman, and child".

Stop pretending like you believe Al Qaeda would not over throw the U.S. and implement Sharia Law if we had no military. Even you aren't dumb enough to believe that, so stop with the act.
And OBL is dead for it. :clap: Some here keep forgetting that.

Terorist attacks are a horror but they did not bring down our country. As I recall, our Constitutional freedoms were still in effect the day after the attacks.

Only because our military stopped further attacks stupid. What do you think, Bin Laden intended to stop there? He said (and I quote) "it is the responsibility of the muslim to kill every American man, woman, and child".

Stop pretending like you believe Al Qaeda would not over throw the U.S. and implement Sharia Law if we had no military. Even you aren't dumb enough to believe that, so stop with the act.

Shhhh... Republican history revisionists have 9/11 happening under Clinton, and Osama Bin Laden taken care of by Bush.

I just did, stupid. And I'll do it again...

Really? Thanking our troops for the sacrifice they make "reduces" our existence? :bang3:

You seemed to have missed the point that their point is ignorant (like all things left-wing).

I have not heard you thank any military personal on this board for your ability to write the crap you do.

Then clearly you are more ignorant than I even gave you credit for being, because I have thanked people who have served many times. Including left-wing assholes who I vehemently disagree with.

They may be an asshole, but I genuinely do still appreciate their service to keep this nation free.

Link. Because I don't remember you ever doing that.

You don't act old enough to be in the military let alone vote

good grief adults acting like children...that's some sad sad stuff

Yeah, good point [MENTION=16831]Tuatara[/MENTION]. Just like poor Al Qaeda. I mean, those peace loving, God-fearing men never threatened any freedom in the U.S. either.

I mean, sure they collapsed two of our buildings instantly killing 3,000 Americans - but none of my freedoms were threatened that day. Were yours?

I just love the modern day ignorant left-wing hippie. Their entire appeasement strategy is comical. It basically states, wait until your nation has been captured by <insert nation or radical movement here> and then you have a right to feel threatened and respond... :lmao:

It's always good to close the barn door after the horses have all run away... :eusa_doh:
Iraq is now Al Queda??? Also what Al Queda did is a drop in the bucket compared to what the US has done in the region the last 50 years.

No - of course not hippie! Iraq is nothing like Al Qaeda. Saddam Hussein never would have attacked the U.S. if given the opportunity. Saddam Hussein was NEVER plotting on how to take down the United States. Never. :cuckoo:

Are you batshit crazy?

Saddam Hussein take down the US? He couldn't even take down Iran and they were right next door
He was having enough trouble just controlling his own country

Furthermore, both of those exist because of person A's potential liability to person B. But there is no liability to anyone else with my own health. If I choose not to carry health insurance, and I suffer a stroke, that SHOULD not effect anyone else in any capacity.

Then you leave the bill for your family to pay, why, you were a short sighted person that cares not to whom your bill is paid by.

I have no problem with those not wanting to be FORCED to get health insurance signing a binding contract stating they will pay all medical bills including emergency room bills in cash, or else no service....including emergency room treatment.

How does that sound....for you?

Sounds fine to me, but that is not how corporate America wants it.

Do you take meds for your depression?

Do you expect anyone that would believe what the poster said as true.
But then they would have a real problem of reading anything with a lexile level of more than a 4th grader.
rottie is one of these individuals.
They cannot read and think at the same time.

Interesting statement, from the article:

The corollary to the claim that our freedom exists only at the pleasure of the military, of course, is that the same military can revoke said freedom if it so desires.

I have not heard you thank any military personal on this board for your ability to write the crap you do.

Then clearly you are more ignorant than I even gave you credit for being, because I have thanked people who have served many times. Including left-wing assholes who I vehemently disagree with.

They may be an asshole, but I genuinely do still appreciate their service to keep this nation free.

Link. Because I don't remember you ever doing that.

Never thanked me, in fact it's the opposite, but I am not one that needs continual appreciation for a job I've done. I dislike having to stand at vet programs and events to where you have to stand in front of large crowds that all want to thank you and shake your hand is more than I feel I deserve for doing what every American should do.

But then they would have a real problem of reading anything with a lexile level of more than a 4th grader.

The corollary to the claim that our freedom exists only at the pleasure of the military, of course, is that the same military can revoke said freedom if it so desires.

His main problem is he is 24.

Very self-diagnosing coming from you.

So he has way to much testosterone running through his brain.

Japan attacked Pearl Harbor they did not invade Pearl Harbor. Even though they achieved total surprise, Japan lacked the military capability at the time to invade and occupy Hawaii. Now look at the challenge of travelling another 3000 miles and invading the west coast of the US

The US is invulnerable to any nation moving an armed force thousands of miles and conducting not only an invasion but an occupation

And Japan pulled it off by using the scrap metal sold them by our Conservative Industrial Leaders to make planes and ships and bombs.

So he has way to much testosterone running through his brain.

When I was 24 I had a mortgage and two kids, to busy to care about bitching about which way the wind blows.

Again, RW hatred towards vets who happen to be Liberal. Stephanie represents the RW well, doesn't she?

Again, RW hatred towards vets who happen to be Liberal. Stephanie represents the RW well, doesn't she?

now who's playing the victim

Quote: Originally Posted by jknowgood View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by rightwinger View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by Tuatara View Post
This guy speaks the truth. The military are not the source of freedom. Never were.
The press does more to preserve our freedom than the military
Yeah the liberal press that won't ask obama a tough question and buries any of obama's wrong doings, but watched bush like a hawk. Freddom for one but not the other. Got it.

Member #20112
RWrs are such victims. Hard to believe that any are willing to join the military. Not the place for victimology.
tsk tsk: and your hate for right wingers is glaring in that one...
so telling someone they act childish is hating them, the military, vets, etc etc etc...
you're such a poor poor dear and a phony

Last edited:
The article makes a lot of sense. I especially like this thought:
There is no coherent conception of freedom, though, in which it only exists at the pleasure of the U.S. military. It&#8217;s simply a non sequitur. The &#8220;freedoms&#8221; most Americans think of when they hear the term are enshrined in constitutional and statutory law. They are in no way dependent on the size, scope or even the existence of the U.S. military.
The US Military does not grant Freedom, the military is there to protect our freedoms. Further more none of the wars the US Military has been involved in since WW2 did anything to protect our Freedoms.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back