The Hidden Demographic Shifts That Are Sinking The Republican Party

I thought it was because people aspire to a life on food stamps and unemployment and so are magnetically drawn to the new Democrat Party...huh, go figure

I thought it was because people aspire to a life on food stamps and unemployment and so are magnetically drawn to the new Democrat Party...huh, go figure

You forgot to mention low information voters

There are no Hidden Demographic Shifts That Are Sinking The Republican Party

They are obvious, inevitable, and conclusive.

Either the GOP adapts or it remains an ever decreasing in power minority party

There are no Hidden Demographic Shifts That Are Sinking The Republican Party

They are obvious, inevitable, and conclusive.

Either the GOP adapts or it remains an ever decreasing in power minority party

The worst part is not only are Republicans becoming a white, male, christian party....but they go out of their way to offend women, minorities, the poor, the non-religious

Now known as the white christian party.

"Most people have gotten the sense that rising diversity is making life hard for the Republican Party; ditto for the rise of the notably progressive Millennial generation. But there’s a lot more to American demographics than that — and it turns out that some of the lesser-discussed demographic patterns are likely to do quite a bit of damage to Republicans’ electoral fortunes as well."

The Hidden Demographic Shifts That Are Sinking The Republican Party | ThinkProgress

No wonder why the white christian party hates education and science :eusa_whistle:
Because brainwashed right-wing Christians are easier to manipulate and control. They are programmed to hate evolution, stem cell research, abortions, sex change operations, and deny climate change and so on. The rest of the world looks on and laughs, but it is sad really.

Last edited:
If white christian party members are angry now, just wait. The U.S. Census Bureau predicts that, by the year 2042, racial minority groups will make up the majority of the nation’s population—and voters. The white christian party by that time will be a regional party catering to the remnant of bitter old clingers.

By 2042 there will have been enough children/grown-ups from inter-racial marriages that your vile racist hopes for the demise of the white race will look like what it is: The pipe dream of a certifiable idiot.

Along with that consider the fact that normal people usually grow more conservative as they grow older - you know when they have to move out of Mom's basement and provide for themselves - so, while conservative older folks may not be white, they will be wiser and conservative.

If white christian party members are angry now, just wait. The U.S. Census Bureau predicts that, by the year 2042, racial minority groups will make up the majority of the nation’s population—and voters. The white christian party by that time will be a regional party catering to the remnant of bitter old clingers.

By 2042 there will have been enough children/grown-ups from inter-racial marriages that your vile racist hopes for the demise of the white race will look like what it is: The pipe dream of a certifiable idiot.

Along with that consider the fact that normal people usually grow more conservative as they grow older - you know when they have to move out of Mom's basement and provide for themselves - so, while conservative older folks may not be white, they will be wiser and conservative.
Hope we do die out if brainwashing through the Republican Party is the future for those with European descent. Even slavery is better because at least you know you are enslaved, mental chains are worse.

Last edited:
Democrat version of the American Dream: Food Stamps, Social Security Disability and Unemployed!

Democrat version of the American Dream: Food Stamps, Social Security Disability and Unemployed!

And death to christian white men. :lol:

dad_bergdahl.jpg

Durka durka Jihad!!

"Most people have gotten the sense that rising diversity is making life hard for the Republican Party; ditto for the rise of the notably progressive Millennial generation. But there’s a lot more to American demographics than that — and it turns out that some of the lesser-discussed demographic patterns are likely to do quite a bit of damage to Republicans’ electoral fortunes as well."

The Hidden Demographic Shifts That Are Sinking The Republican Party | ThinkProgress

Did truthmatters open a new account using a different name. :D

And I predict in the year 3972 the Democrat party will be kaput as the American
people finally realize they like being able to live their lives not being dependent
on government in order to live their lives...the shame is it took them so friggin long
to realize that.

In the year 2042 I should be around 90 and if still around I would make sure
that I live in a totally Democrat precinct.I will have a full diaper and I will present my voter ID card
and I will vote Republican.

Take that Democrat dupes.

Democratic Party has a demographic problem: cannot attract White people.

Did truthmatters open a new account using a different name. :D

It could also be Rdean, they sound a lot alike

Forum List

Back