🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Hill- People over 60 account for a third of greenhouse gas emissions

Enviros will make up anything.
Soylent Green is back on the menu!
I tell you, raising a kid until their 20 or so is another third. Then people 20-40 use a third. Then 60-80 uses a third

Do these people have anything else to do. What happened to logic Spock?

The Hill- People over 60 account for a third of greenhouse gas emissions​

So I have gas. Sue me.
1648427349749.png

I call BS!! I'm over 60 and I hardly fart at all. Well....not that much anyway.

Written by a professor at NORWEGIAN UNIVERSITY? Yeah, well, the site that is linked MAY be "The Hill" but it's NOT there news/analysis site. It goes to some fluffy headed, new age, kumbaya garbage that has hare-brained prescriptions for everything that ails us..

The "Who We are" video site is all about "healing divisions".. SO WHAT DO THESE MORONS DO ???

Try to incite "an age war" in the USA... Go figure.

Last edited:
BTW -- Tell this Norwegian retard that with almost negative interest rates for 15 years now and taxing Soc Sec income and general inflation and rising state/local taxes -- the AMERICAN elderly are really struggling.

I want to see these professional survey companies survey the public. . .

. . . would they prefer eating insects, or people from the opposite political party . . .

:dunno:

:auiqs.jpg:

I want to see these professional survey companies survey the public. . .

. . . would they prefer eating insects, or people from the opposite political party . . .

:dunno:

:auiqs.jpg:

Now now there. Go have a Snicker's bar and the thoughts about roasting stuff will disappear..

There might actually be some truth to that.

People over sixty tend to have the highest disposable incomes, live in older, less energy efficient homes and do a hell of a lot more traveling than working age people, especially those raising a family.

There might actually be some truth to that.

People over sixty tend to have the highest disposable incomes, live in older, less energy efficient homes and do a hell of a lot more traveling than working age people, especially those raising a family.
Yep. Over 60 you’re not as productive yet have most of the wealth. Easy pickings for the It’s All About Me Tide Pod eating generation moving into power.

Forum List

Back