The Hill: Was Loretta Lynch coordinating with James Comey in the Clinton investigation?

I'll sit back and watch. :)
Eating-Popcorn-GIF-Image-for-Whatsapp-and-Facebook-10.gif

Actually...it's interesting to listen to legal arguments being blown apart :D...
It's interesting watching you leftards avoid defending your position because you know you're screwed.

So what actual law was broken?

The law of doing the right thing?

Look at it this way, if your car was broken down or some freak wanted to haress you wouldn't you want me me to step in?

The laws says I don't have too.

You're right - you are under no legal obligation to step in.

Whether you should step in, or not is up to you. It's an issue of morals, not law. They're very distinct from each other.

An individual's moral compass governs their actions and feelings. The law governs the state's power to punish bad acts.

:lol:

Aww. Weatherboy is upset.

You'd have to be a little more specific. In your hypothetical, how is the FBI "manipulating our elections"?
Still dancing. What a pathetic shitforbrains.

WHAT LAW PREVENTS THE FBI FROM INTERFERING WITH US ELECTIONS?

Since you think it's OK, I look forward to Trump using the FBI in every election.

You're not understanding.

There are many, many laws that could be violating by the FBI "interfering with US elections" - depending on how the FBI hypothetically interfered.

"Interference" is a vaguely worded concept - that's not how laws work.

They don't work on concepts, they work on facts - specific elements to specific crimes.

Give me a specific hypothetical of the FBI "interfering" with the election, and I'll show you the law against it (or absence thereof).
:lmao::spinner:

Is this really too difficult for you to understand?

I'm typing in English, right? I feel like I'm in the twilight zone.

You are getting boring to us now, I want to hear what coyote has to say..

Well, I guess I accept your concession, then.

I think you'll find that Coyote and I are more likely than not coming from essentially the same position, though.

I look forward to all involved going to prison. Put Comey and Lynch in the general population.

Trump can be the one slamming the door.

Mueller is a piece of shit that allowed Clinton to get a $245 Million Dollar Bribe from Russia to make The Uranium One Decision Happen and did nothing about it.

Guarantee this Fucker suddenly came in to some money that day. His Rich Uncle in Kenya Left him a fortune I hear!

Actually...it's interesting to listen to legal arguments being blown apart :D...
It's interesting watching you leftards avoid defending your position because you know you're screwed.

Look at it this way, if your car was broken down or some freak wanted to haress you wouldn't you want me me to step in?

Whether you should step in, or not is up to you. It's an issue of morals, not law. They're very distinct from each other.

An individual's moral compass governs their actions and feelings. The law governs the state's power to punish bad acts.

Your not an American pal, we live by these rules ..

NiemollerQuoteMonmouthNJ580pxw.JPG

View attachment 173010

I'm as American as you are - and Jewish, too.

Although I can't for the life of me figure out what your point was in quoting Pastor Niemoller, I do think it's a nice quote, so there's that.

What happens when The LAW becomes a criminal enterprise such as what occurred with The Obama Clinton DOJ and FBI?

Who punishes Them?

View attachment 173010
He is a troll. He is not acting stupid, he really is stupid.

What happens when The LAW becomes a criminal enterprise such as what occurred with The Obama Clinton DOJ and FBI?

Who punishes Them?

He's just a pathetic troll.

View attachment 173010

He is trolling and he refuse to admit it.

View attachment 173010

He is trolling and he refuse to admit it.

He always wants ratings that's why he will bring out sleeper socks

All I'm asking for is the law that you think someone broke.

The question should neither be difficult, nor unexpected, since you seem so convinced that a crime was committed.

The 3 U.S. Criminal Laws Hillary Broke with Her Email

While that is a delightfully retarded blog you've managed to come up with, I'd much prefer if you tried to use your own words, rather than vomit up something you googled.

And if I used my own words you would then be asking me for a link. Just wanted to beat you to the punch.

Do you guys really think that a greek chorus of "He's a troll" will really work to distract from the fact that none of you have been able to answer a simple question?

I ask again:

Do you believe that a crime occurred involving Comey, Lynch, and Clinton and the meeting on the tarmac?

If so, what law was broken?

The question should neither be difficult, nor unexpected, since you seem so convinced that a crime was committed.

While that is a delightfully retarded blog you've managed to come up with, I'd much prefer if you tried to use your own words, rather than vomit up something you googled.

And if I used my own words you would then be asking me for a link. Just wanted to beat you to the punch.

I will ask you for a link to back up any factual claims you make, of course.

But you've linked to opinion, not facts.

I don't want someone else's opinion, I'm asking for your opinion.

You should expect to back up any claims you make with facts, of course. You understand the difference between facts and opinion, right?

You should expect to back up any claims you make with facts, of course. You understand the difference between facts and opinion, right?

Do you? I suppose you can prove that (through the link) those are not laws she broke?

Do you guys really think that a greek chorus of "He's a troll" will really work to distract from the fact that none of you have been able to answer a simple question?

I ask again:

Do you believe that a crime occurred involving Comey, Lynch, and Clinton and the meeting on the tarmac?

STOP TRYING TO CHANGE THE TOPIC, TROLL BOY, OR YOU GET REPORTED. STICK TO THE OP.

Do you? I suppose you can prove that (through the link) those are not laws she broke?

You're confused.

It's not my job to "prove" that she didn't break a law. It's your job to prove that she did break a law.

I ask again:

STOP TRYING TO CHANGE THE TOPIC, TROLL BOY, OR YOU GET REPORTED. STICK TO THE OP.

I think you've forgotten your own OP.

Little room for doubt. Prosecute them to the fullest extent of the law and make them an example for all to see.

Was Lynch coordinating with Comey in the Clinton investigation?

For what?

What law should "they" be prosecuted under?

Forum List

Back