The Hill: Was Loretta Lynch coordinating with James Comey in the Clinton investigation?

So you are an atheist?

Government laws don't mean much to me but the 10 commandments do.

Do you think that you can go to jail for coveting your neighbor's wife?

Or worshiping another God?

I can't believe you even posted that, of course I try to get away with stuff..but what you suggest is pure anarchy.

:lol:

Huh?

How in the fuck do you get "pure anarchy" out of me defending our nation of laws?

Do you understand what anarchy means? It's the absence of a government or formal legal system. It's the opposite of what I'm arguing.

You are arguing with anything goes ..

You can't figure it out are you in prison?

No, that's not what I'm arguing.

I can't believe that you're not getting this.

Oh I get it you want laws for everything..

All I'm asking for is the law that you think someone broke.

The question should neither be difficult, nor unexpected, since you seem so convinced that a crime was committed.

The 3 U.S. Criminal Laws Hillary Broke with Her Email

While that is a delightfully retarded blog you've managed to come up with, I'd much prefer if you tried to use your own words, rather than vomit up something you googled.
Takes a real dufus to think people can take home top secret Intel.

If they have the clearance, why not?

Do you think that you can go to jail for coveting your neighbor's wife?

Or worshiping another God?

I can't believe you even posted that, of course I try to get away with stuff..but what you suggest is pure anarchy.

Huh?

How in the fuck do you get "pure anarchy" out of me defending our nation of laws?

Do you understand what anarchy means? It's the absence of a government or formal legal system. It's the opposite of what I'm arguing.

No, you clearly don't.

I don't want to go round in circles with you anymore. You don't seem to be able to understand simple English.

Maybe you've got a friend or family member around who can help you out with reading my posts?

Once again you want the Nanny state to tell you what you can and not can do..

That's pathetic ...

Do you have a soul?

I'm going to try one more time, and if you don't get it then, I'm just going to give up, because you're too fucking stupid to live.

You are talking about feelings and morals - what you think people should do.

I am talking about the law. The law is not about what people should do. It's about what our society has decided people will be punished for doing.

What you should do, or not do, is a personal decision. Everyone is entitled to their own moral compass.

What the law says is not a personal decision. It's written down, in very specific ways, and it's the same for everyone. We don't, as a state, punish people in this country based on feelings. We punish people based on the law.

Now, if you think that a crime was committed during the "tarmac incident", it shouldn't be hard for you to tell me what law was broken.

If you don't think a crime was committed, but still feel that something morally wrong happened, that's fine. Just say so, and we'll move on.

What the law says is not a personal decision. It's written down, in very specific ways, and it's the same for everyone

Say what? We live in the United States of America idiot, every state's laws are different..

Again, you're missing the point. The law is the same for everyone under its jurisdiction.

No it's not have you ever left New York state?

It's obvious you have not

I haven't lived in New York in more than a decade.

So now you lied a few days ago, interesting...

You can also ask the other mods for some advice, theDoctorisIn. They all seem smarter than you.

Doc is asking a good question...we have folks clamoring about laws being broken but no one can name any? :dunno:
I asked him what law prevents the FBI from manipulating our elections and he won't answer.

So stop being your usual partisan hack moderator and let's have him provide the answer.

Aww. Weatherboy is upset.

You'd have to be a little more specific. In your hypothetical, how is the FBI "manipulating our elections"?
Still dancing. What a pathetic shitforbrains.

WHAT LAW PREVENTS THE FBI FROM INTERFERING WITH US ELECTIONS?

Since you think it's OK, I look forward to Trump using the FBI in every election.

I'm going to try one more time, and if you don't get it then, I'm just going to give up, because you're too fucking stupid to live.

I am talking about the law. The law is not about what people should do. It's about what our society has decided people will be punished for doing.

What you should do, or not do, is a personal decision. Everyone is entitled to their own moral compass.

What the law says is not a personal decision. It's written down, in very specific ways, and it's the same for everyone. We don't, as a state, punish people in this country based on feelings. We punish people based on the law.

Now, if you think that a crime was committed during the "tarmac incident", it shouldn't be hard for you to tell me what law was broken.

If you don't think a crime was committed, but still feel that something morally wrong happened, that's fine. Just say so, and we'll move on.

What the law says is not a personal decision. It's written down, in very specific ways, and it's the same for everyone

Say what? We live in the United States of America idiot, every state's laws are different..

Again, you're missing the point. The law is the same for everyone under its jurisdiction.

No, I don't think I did. What are you referring to?

I grew up in NY, my family lives there and I go back often - but as of now, I live in Virginia.

Before that, California, Connecticut, Vermont, and Florida.

Huh?

No, you clearly don't.

I don't want to go round in circles with you anymore. You don't seem to be able to understand simple English.

Maybe you've got a friend or family member around who can help you out with reading my posts?

Oh I get it real easy, you think:

1. It's not criminal if you don't get caught

Rinse and repeat

The question should neither be difficult, nor unexpected, since you seem so convinced that a crime was committed.

While that is a delightfully retarded blog you've managed to come up with, I'd much prefer if you tried to use your own words, rather than vomit up something you googled.

Shitforbrains thinks because I have a clearence I can take it home. :lmao:

You can also ask the other mods for some advice, theDoctorisIn. They all seem smarter than you.

Doc is asking a good question...we have folks clamoring about laws being broken but no one can name any? :dunno:
I asked him what law prevents the FBI from manipulating our elections and he won't answer.

So stop being your usual partisan hack moderator and let's have him provide the answer.

You'd have to be a little more specific. In your hypothetical, how is the FBI "manipulating our elections"?

Since you think it's OK, I look forward to Trump using the FBI in every election.

You're not understanding.

There are many, many laws that could be violating by the FBI "interfering with US elections" - depending on how the FBI hypothetically interfered.

"Interference" is a vaguely worded concept - that's not how laws work.

They don't work on concepts, they work on facts - specific elements to specific crimes.

Give me a specific hypothetical of the FBI "interfering" with the election, and I'll show you the law against it (or absence thereof).

I grew up in NY, my family lives there and I go back often - but as of now, I live in Virginia.

Oh thanks for that now are you going to post boring ass pictures?

I look forward to the DOJ filing charges against every Democrat a month before the election.

Boring. Do you really think you're impressing anyone by calling me names?

Why can't you answer the question?

Do we have to make a law that you open a door open for a person?

Do we have to make a law that you help a helpless young girl crying on the road?

Do we make a damn law that you have to step in when someone is committing suicide?

How many laws do you want?

Your logic is if it's not against the law you can do it..

That's scary..

No. That's not what I'm saying. What I'm saying is that if it's not against the law, it's not a fucking crime.

Jesus fucking Christ, are you this retarded in real life?

That's pathetic ...

Do you have a soul?

Abusing the FISA courts and then using a third party vendor to bypass FISA judges in order to illegally spy on your political opponents doesn't violate a litany of criminal and civil acts, statutes, codes and ordinances? Is THAT your stance?

Shitforbrains thinks because I have a clearence I can take it home. :lmao:

You don't have clearance.

Even if you did, it's not the same kind of clearance that the Secretary of State has.

Do we have to make a law that you open a door open for a person?

Do we have to make a law that you help a helpless young girl crying on the road?

Do we make a damn law that you have to step in when someone is committing suicide?

How many laws do you want?

That's scary..

No. That's not what I'm saying. What I'm saying is that if it's not against the law, it's not a fucking crime.

That's pathetic ...

Do you have a soul?

Abusing the FISA courts and then using a third party vendor to bypass FISA judges in order to illegally spy on your political opponents doesn't violate a litany of criminal and civil acts, statutes, codes and ordinances? Is THAT your stance?

I think you might be lost. The "memo" thread is thataway --->

Everything The Obama FBI and DOJ Fusion GPS as well as The DNC Schultz CIinton Obama Abesine and their gang of Pakistani Hackers did to interfere in our election, Rig a primary, Fake an Investigation to exonerate a Criminal, Engage in a Conerup, and stage their Insurance COUP is not only illegal as Hell, but they are Capital Offenses worthy of facing a firing squad or public hanging which imo should be televised!

Or are you an ostrich with your head in the sand?

Where do you want to start?

Seth Rich’s Murder?

Manufacturing evidence and submitting false evidence to a FIISA court for an illegal warrant to commit Espionage on a Presodential Candidate on behalf of the woman who opposed him and ordered by Obama Bin Lying?

The FBI’s Destruction of 50,000 messages that were subpoenaed?

Clinton’s destruction of 33,000 Government Documents under a federal preservation order with Comey’s Comsent?

Clinton saying under oath she had one device when we found out later she had over 17 all of which she destroyed with a hammer and removed all the SIM cards?

Clinton & Schultz’ Pakistani Hackers destroying piles of Hard Drives and laptops?

Clinton and Schultz’ Pakistani Hackers Hacking In to Congressiknal Files and Stealing Government Documents?

Or do you want to talk about Lynch & Comey Conspiring to Obstruct Justice?

Maybe you want to talk about The FBI and DOJ committing perjury regarding the Tarmac Meeting?

Or Comey committing Perjury when he denied having exonerated Clinton before the Investigation and that no one knew what his decision was going to be, not even Lynch? LMFAO!

Or perhaps you’d like to talk about McCabe Comey and Strokin it with Ohre plotting a Coup in McCabe’s Office?

How many bullets should you put in a traitor’s head to Exact Justice?

You need a machine gun with this Criminal Enterprise.

Maybe we can televise their executions and downplay them by calling it a “matter.”

Last edited:

You're not understanding.

There are many, many laws that could be violating by the FBI "interfering with US elections" - depending on how the FBI hypothetically interfered.

"Interference" is a vaguely worded concept - that's not how laws work.

They don't work on concepts, they work on facts - specific elements to specific crimes.

Give me a specific hypothetical of the FBI "interfering" with the election, and I'll show you the law against it (or absence thereof).
:lmao::spinner:

Oh thanks for that now are you going to post boring ass pictures?

Here is the doctor is in with his family at walley world :)

635733590831351316-NATIONAL-LAMPOON-S-VACATION-946353.JPG

Everything The Obama FBI and DOJ Fusion GPS as well as The DNC Schultz Inton and their gang of Pakistani Hackers did to interfere in our election, and stage their Insirance COUP is not only illegal as Hell, but they are Capital Offenses worthy of facing a firing squad or public hanging which imo should be televised!

Or are you and ostrich with your head in the sand?

Where do you want t to start?

Seth Rich’s Murder?
Manufacturing evidence and submitting false evidence to a FIISA court for an illegal warrant to commit Espionage on a Presodential Candidate on behalf of the woman who opposed him and ordered by Obama Bin Lying?

Or do you wa t to talk about Lynch & Comey Conspiring to Obstruct Justice?

Maybe you want to talk about The DBI and DOJ committing perjury regarding the Tarmac Meeting?

Or perhaps you’d like to talk about McCabe Comey and Strokin it with Ohre plotting a Coup in McCabe’s Office?

How many bullets should you put in a traitors head to
Exact Justice?

You need a machine gun with this Criminal Enterprise.

Have you noticed how the snowflakes have almost entirely stopped talking about the so-called "Russian collusion" with the Trump campaign? Now everyday there's some new bombshell about the Democrat conspiricy to overturn Trump's election, and it doesn't look good for the conspiritors.

That's scary..

That's pathetic ...

Do you have a soul?

I think you might be lost. The "memo" thread is thataway --->

Doc, you are a joke......seriously. You are proof positive that not all clowns are seeking a circus or rodeo gig. You suck at debating and you have all the traits of a troll that specializes in "gaslighting".

Forum List

Back