The Hill: Was Loretta Lynch coordinating with James Comey in the Clinton investigation?

I am not a shrink..but I can tell

:itsok:

I see posters from Debbie downer to G5000

To you that are getting real upset and I don't get it?

Those posters are not like that, does Trump trolling you guys really have an affect on your mental stability?

I am just curious about it..

To me it's just getting weird on here, posters that never cussed or went off the chain is now cussing and going nuts, why?

:lol:

Um, I've calling fuckwits fuckwits for my whole time posting here, fuckwit.

Don't you guys see how boring and predictable you're being? Do you really think that calling me names and frantically quoting yourself is going to impress anyone?

All I'm asking for is the law that you think someone broke.

The question should neither be difficult, nor unexpected, since you seem so convinced that a crime was committed.
You're obviously not too smucking fart. :)

Boring. Do you really think you're impressing anyone by calling me names?

Why can't you answer the question?
What name did I call you? lol

Those posters are not like that, does Trump trolling you guys really have an affect on your mental stability?

To me it's just getting weird on here, posters that never cussed or went off the chain is now cussing and going nuts, why?

Don't you guys see how boring and predictable you're being? Do you really think that calling me names and frantically quoting yourself is going to impress anyone?

The question should neither be difficult, nor unexpected, since you seem so convinced that a crime was committed.

Every post you've made in this thread has been a personal attack on me, rather than an attempt to actually address the topic of this thread.

Did you not notice?

I am not a shrink..but I can tell

:itsok:

I see posters from Debbie downer to G5000

To you that are getting real upset and I don't get it?

Do we have to make a law that you open a door open for a person?

Do we have to make a law that you help a helpless young girl crying on the road?

Do we make a damn law that you have to step in when someone is committing suicide?

How many laws do you want?

Do we have to make a law that you help a helpless young girl crying on the road?

Do we make a damn law that you have to step in when someone is committing suicide?

I'm not asking for any more laws, fuckwit. I'm asking you to tell me which existing law you believe was broken here.

Your logic is if it's not against the law you can do it..

That's scary..

Every post you've made in this thread has been a personal attack on me, rather than an attempt to actually address the topic of this thread.

Did you not notice?
I noticed the fuckwit comment you seem to enjoy. :)

That's scary..

No. That's not what I'm saying. What I'm saying is that if it's not against the law, it's not a fucking crime.

Jesus fucking Christ, are you this retarded in real life?

That's scary..

No. That's not what I'm saying. What I'm saying is that if it's not against the law, it's not a fucking crime.

So you are an atheist?

Government laws don't mean much to me but the 10 commandments do.

Did you not notice?
I noticed the fuckwit comment you seem to enjoy. :)

Yes, I do enjoy calling out fuckwits like yourself.

The difference between you and I is that along with my insults, I (at least strive to) make cogent arguments as well.

You, on the other hand, appear to be incapable of actually engaging - even to the extent of answering the very simple question of what law do you believe was broken - in a real conversation.

That's scary..

So you are an atheist?

Do you think that you can go to jail for coveting your neighbor's wife?

Or worshiping another God?

That's scary..

Once again you want the Nanny state to tell you what you can and not can do..

That's pathetic ...

Do you have a soul?

Being that you are a moron a dumbass and a partisan liar, the attacks are deserved since you are incapable of actually discussing the facts and just keep repeating yourself like a broken record or some schizophrenic moron on LSD and Zanax.

Totally understandable then for people to react to you that way and just insult you.

I bet you get kicked out of a lot of parties and bars.

Did you not notice?

You should ask Coyote for a few tips on how to be a good mod, theDoctorisIn. She's someone I can respect.

It's easy. I've found that too much chocolate can make posters cranky. Therefore, when I mod - I require that all chocolate products be forfeited ahead of posting. I make them sign a multi-page document with lots of tiny fine print. By then, they are in a low-chocolate daze, in need of a cocoa fix and I have them eating out of my paws.

That's scary..

So you are an atheist?

Do you think that you can go to jail for coveting your neighbor's wife?

Or worshiping another God?

I don't do you?

It sure looks like I am a bigger man then you, I remember one time I pulled out of this hot girl and said "we are just friends" I can't do it..

You need directions , you need a mommy to tell you the right thing to do..

That's scary..

Once again you want the Nanny state to tell you what you can and not can do..

That's pathetic ...

Do you have a soul?

I'm going to try one more time, and if you don't get it then, I'm just going to give up, because you're too fucking stupid to live.

You are talking about feelings and morals - what you think people should do.

I am talking about the law. The law is not about what people should do. It's about what our society has decided people will be punished for doing.

What you should do, or not do, is a personal decision. Everyone is entitled to their own moral compass.

What the law says is not a personal decision. It's written down, in very specific ways, and it's the same for everyone. We don't, as a state, punish people in this country based on feelings. We punish people based on the law.

Now, if you think that a crime was committed during the "tarmac incident", it shouldn't be hard for you to tell me what law was broken.

If you don't think a crime was committed, but still feel that something morally wrong happened, that's fine. Just say so, and we'll move on.

That's scary..

So what law was broken? :dunno:

Forum List

Back