The Hill: Was Loretta Lynch coordinating with James Comey in the Clinton investigation?

Once again you are posting like an idiot, so there is no law against this , so I can do it and get away with it.

:lol:

I'm having a hard time following your argument.

Yes, when something is not against the law, you can do it and "get away with it".
I’ve written you off as being an idiot shortly after joining this board. Just saying.

Do you think I give a shit about what you think, fuckwit?

Why you getting upset? We are having a friendly conversation here....

I have being so much liberal posters here getting so upset latley ..why?

Doc suffers from arrested development and can easily justify what the Barrypuppet, Hildebeast, Holder and Lynch did because the ends justifies the means. Using FISA courts to spy on your enemies? NO problem! Because they are dems! Leftards are the biggest fucking sufferers of victim hood by far. Fuck' em......they are going to get what is coming to them.

If a hint went up your shithole you’d not only take it, you’d ask for it.

It’s clear you only have the equivalent of a 5th grade education.

But we welcome your kind here because you make everyone else look like a genius.

Once again you are posting like an idiot, so there is no law against this , so I can do it and get away with it.

Yes, when something is not against the law, you can do it and "get away with it".
I’ve written you off as being an idiot shortly after joining this board. Just saying.

You can't take a hint, can you?

I wasn't taking to you, nor am I "upset".

I am not a shrink..but I can tell

:itsok:

I see posters from Debbie downer to G5000

To you that are getting real upset and I don't get it?

Those posters are not like that, does Trump trolling you guys really have an affect on your mental stability?

I am just curious about it..

Threats or force aren't the only ways that one obstructs. Surely you have to know that.

What I know is that our laws - particularly our criminal laws - are very specifically written in statute to enumerate the exact elements of a crime that need to be proven.

I asked for the Title and Chapter of the law you guys believe was broken. This is what I was given.

Can you make an argument that any actions of Lynch, Comey, either Clinton, or anyone else involved meets those elements?

You seem to have misunderstood.

I didn't ask you to repost youtube videos that make you feel warm and fuzzy inside.

I asked for someone to tell me what law was broken, and demonstrate how.

She had classified US material on her personal server which a high school geek could have broke into. She didn't return government mails back to the state department. She destroyed evidence (tampering with evidence) that was subpoenaed by the US Congress. She forwarded some of those classified emails to her buddy who was not cleared to see such information who shared that laptop with her husband who was sending dick pictures to strangers on the internet.

Can you tell me that anybody outside of their cabal would have gotten away with anything like this?

1. Spillage happens everyday, and no one gets prosecuted for it.
2. By all means, Congress is well within their power to try her for contempt of Congress, if they thought they had a case.
3. Huma Abedin, as Clinton's chief of staff, certainly had clearance to see those documents.

She didn't have any clearance to send classified material which she did to her husband. Furthermore is that she was given security clearance under false pretenses by Hillary:

Clinton Approved Illegal Government Job? - Judicial Watch

Those posters are not like that, does Trump trolling you guys really have an affect on your mental stability?

To me it's just getting weird on here, posters that never cussed or went off the chain is now cussing and going nuts, why?

Also it should be made clear that The FBI Was sharing classified intel with contractors and the media
Which is illegal.

The Obama Clinton FBI & DOJ were so vested in dragging Clinton across the Finish Line that they became a Criminal Organization.

RICO Laws apply as does Treason Sedition and Espionage, Perjury & Destruction of Evidence and Obstruction of Justice!

Little room for doubt. Prosecute them to the fullest extent of the law and make them an example for all to see.

Was Lynch coordinating with Comey in the Clinton investigation?

Little room for doubt. Prosecute them to the fullest extent of the law and make them an example for all to see.

Prosecute them for what law?

Title and Chapter, please.

Unless you're full of shit, of course.
The author of the article, Sharyl Attkisson, was once found to have lied about Obama's FBI hacking her computer Justice Department’s IG report disputes Attkisson’s computer-intrusion allegations

Obstruction of justice

Feel free to read through the whole thread.

There are 6-7 different statutes that fall under the umbrella of "obstruction of justice". Which one do you think she's broken?

Let’s also not forget all the hard drives & equipment Schultz and Clinton’s Pakistani Hackers destroyed!

That’s a whole lot of emails and destroyed laptops, tablets, hard drives Blackberries, IPhones, destroyed plus 50,000 FBI messages deleted , and 33,000 Clinton Emails bleach bitted.

That is someone going to EXTREME LENGTHS to Cover their tracks

Last edited:

To me it's just getting weird on here, posters that never cussed or went off the chain is now cussing and going nuts, why?

Um, I've calling fuckwits fuckwits for my whole time posting here, fuckwit.

Don't you guys see how boring and predictable you're being? Do you really think that calling me names and frantically quoting yourself is going to impress anyone?

All I'm asking for is the law that you think someone broke.

The question should neither be difficult, nor unexpected, since you seem so convinced that a crime was committed.

Don't you guys see how boring and predictable you're being? Do you really think that calling me names and frantically quoting yourself is going to impress anyone?

The question should neither be difficult, nor unexpected, since you seem so convinced that a crime was committed.

Who is calling you names?

I am kinda scared about your mental health, it's ok lay off tweeter, you will be ok

Live your life enjoy

:meow:

I am kinda scared about your mental health, it's ok lay off tweeter, you will be ok

Live your life enjoy

Please, you're starting to embarrass yourself.

It's not a difficult question. Why can't you answer it?

Comey?

All of them.

Obstruction of justice

Feel free to read through the whole thread.

There are 6-7 different statutes that fall under the umbrella of "obstruction of justice". Which one do you think she's broken?

You're obviously not too smucking fart. Just saying. :)

Live your life enjoy

Me once again how many laws do we Have to make?

Answer that question do we have to make laws against everything so you do the right thing?

You're obviously not too smucking fart. :)

Boring. Do you really think you're impressing anyone by calling me names?

Why can't you answer the question?

Live your life enjoy

Me once again how many laws do we Have to make?

Answer that question do we have to make laws against everything so you do the right thing?

I don't know why you're having such a hard time understanding this.

Do you think a crime was committed during the "tarmac meeting"?

If so, what law was broken?

Forum List

Back