🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The history of left-wing policies

You are aware that your anti-abortion religious bullshit cannot become law in the United States, don't you? Because of the 1st Amendment.

You are aware that you're a fuck'n, angry idiot [MENTION=45917]KNB[/MENTION], aren't you? So far, you've yet to make even a single rational post.

Where was religion even mentioned, you dumb-fuck? Where? You know why "anti-abortion" can and will become law? Because murder is outlawed in this nation, you sad little impotent boy....

Now are you capable of making an even remotely rational post based on the facts? Or do the facts have you in such a tizzy that you're only capable of spewing incoherent anger?

You need to calm down and grow up.

Conservatives supported the King

Fucking pussies

Keep telling yourself that junior.... :lmao:

You're the only one I know who directly opposes the entire platform which you claim to support.... :lmao:

You hate small, limited government - yet you claim it is the creation of the Dumbocrat party you support. You hate the right to keep and bear arms - yet you claim it is the creation of the Dumbocrat party which you support. You absolutely loathe and detest the 10th Amendment - yet you claim it is the creation of the Dumbocrat party you support.

So let me ask you chief - if you hate all of these things and the Dumbocrat Party is responsible for them, why in the hell are you a Dumbocrat? :cuckoo:

There were two trains of thought in our Revolution

One sided with the rights of man
The other sided with the king

Conservatives sided with the king

There were two trains of thought in our Revolution.

One sided with no taxation without representation.
The other thought was that paying exorbitant taxes was OK and sided with the king.

Liberals sided with the king. (And still think exorbitant taxes are OK).

Liberals founded this country

Haven't looked back since

:lmao:

Conservatives founded this nation junior. Liberals have come along - and like everything else - have attempted to hijack the history to take credit for it.

Conservatives created a government with limited power. Liberals detest it. Conservatives guaranteed the right to keep and bear arms. Liberals detest it.

Why don't you take credit for the things you are actually responsible for - like minimum wage and abortion - both for the purposes of eugenics? :eusa_eh:

Fucking pussies

Yeah, the conservatives were huge fans of men like Benedict Arnold, who's still hailed as a hero in England to this day.

You are aware that your anti-abortion religious bullshit cannot become law in the United States, don't you? Because of the 1st Amendment.

You are aware that you're a fuck'n, angry idiot [MENTION=45917]KNB[/MENTION], aren't you? So far, you've yet to make even a single rational post.

Where was religion even mentioned, you dumb-fuck? Where? You know why "anti-abortion" can and will become law? Because murder is outlawed in this nation, you sad little impotent boy....

Now are you capable of making an even remotely rational post based on the facts? Or do the facts have you in such a tizzy that you're only capable of spewing incoherent anger?
You seem to think that a fertilized egg is a human child. You are wrong. Your thinking is based on a ridiculous Bible verse about "be fruitful and multiply" and don't try to pretend that it isn't. While you rant about "murder" of fertilized eggs, your Conservative right-wing dogma says, "Cut their food stamps and fuck them with some drug laws." You have no problem with murder if it's done against Muslims with a remote-controlled plane, but you'll start foaming at the mouth over a pill that sterilizes a fertilized egg.

You Republicans are too stupid to be ashamed of yourselves.

Prosperity through lower wages!​

GOP's second favorite economic policy. After cutting taxes for the "job creators".

Better than the Democrats policy of minimum wage to esnure control - and ultimately elimination - of "undesirables" (such as the "negro's" Margaret Sanger mentioned).

You're the only one I know who directly opposes the entire platform which you claim to support.... :lmao:

You hate small, limited government - yet you claim it is the creation of the Dumbocrat party you support. You hate the right to keep and bear arms - yet you claim it is the creation of the Dumbocrat party which you support. You absolutely loathe and detest the 10th Amendment - yet you claim it is the creation of the Dumbocrat party you support.

So let me ask you chief - if you hate all of these things and the Dumbocrat Party is responsible for them, why in the hell are you a Dumbocrat? :cuckoo:

The other thought was that paying exorbitant taxes was OK and sided with the king.

Oh god FJ...you are not this dumb

Follow the money and then tell me which side 18th century Conservatives were on

You seem to think that a fertilized egg is a human child. You are wrong. Your thinking is based on a ridiculous Bible verse about "be fruitful and multiply" and don't try to pretend that it isn't. While you rant about "murder" of fertilized eggs, your Conservative right-wing dogma says, "Cut their food stamps and fuck them with some drug laws." You have no problem with murder if it's done against Muslims with a remote-controlled plane, but you'll start foaming at the mouth over a pill that sterilizes a fertilized egg.

First of all, you have no idea what my positions are since you've clearly yet to see any of my posts.

Second, how exactly do you equate self-defense (muslim terrorists) to innocent and defenseless babies? Uh-oh, looks like someone was just exposed as the ignorant and unhinged asshole that they are...

Third, I don't ever recall seeing a single entry in the bible about eggs or fertilization. My position stems from the scientific fact that when a sperm fertilizes an egg, a baby is created. Not a Ford F-150. Not an iPhone. Not a leather football. A baby.

So now that you have exposed yourself as an asshole and uneducated, what now angry little boy?

RW - you've been trying this pitiful tactic for several years now and nobody is buying. We know our history. The only thing you ever say is that starting in 1970, everybody in both parties suddenly (and inexplicably) switched parties.

Sorry chief, the Dumbocrats vehemently opposed the Civil Rights movement. Those same people (Senator Byrd for example) did not become Republican's. And not one of the Republicans (from Lincoln to Reagan) ever became Dumbocrats.

Can you come up with a new lie? At least something amusing or interesting? This one is old and tired (and you've been called out on it so many times now, it's just absurd at this point).

Well, a whole bunch of them hightailed it to Canada.

You need to calm down and grow up.

Clearly you meant that to KNB. Because he's the immature asshole that went off all half-cocked. All I did was mimic him nearly word-for-word (so this clearly shows you're a blind partisan hack :))

Fine. Conservatives founded the United States. Then that means that Conservatives guaranteed slavery and Liberals detested it.

Really? That's interesting. I seem to recall that REPUBLICAN President Abraham Lincoln lead the effort to end slavery and the Demcorats vehemently opposed it (as they did again during the Civil Rights movement in the 1960's).

Abe Lincoln was a liberal. Liberals authored and passed the 1964 Civil Rights Act.

If libs are practicing eugenics, they aren't doing a very good job. There is still so many left standing, reproducing.

Fucking pussies

Tories were the Loyalists. Whigs were the Patriots. The founders were Patriots (in the end, anyway; Ben Franklin, for one, needed some convincing). The founders established republican governments in the states and in New York.

Eugenics is a social science which was started in the early 20th late 19th century, but died out after WWII.

Fine. Conservatives founded the United States. Then that means that Conservatives guaranteed slavery and Liberals detested it.

Really? That's interesting. I seem to recall that REPUBLICAN President Abraham Lincoln lead the effort to end slavery and the Demcorats vehemently opposed it (as they did again during the Civil Rights movement in the 1960's).

Abe Lincoln was a liberal. Liberals authored and passed the 1964 Civil Rights Act.

Actually, Lincoln was not only liberal but also half black.

Looks are deceiving, you know! Who would think that Obama is half white?

Actually, it was the overwhelming yea vote of the Republican minority that pushed that bill through. Fewer than 2/3 of the Democrats voted for it.

First of all, you have no idea what my positions are since you've clearly yet to see any of my posts.

Second, how exactly do you equate self-defense (muslim terrorists) to innocent and defenseless babies? Uh-oh, looks like someone was just exposed as the ignorant and unhinged asshole that they are...

Third, I don't ever recall seeing a single entry in the bible about eggs or fertilization. My position stems from the scientific fact that when a sperm fertilizes an egg, a baby is created. Not a Ford F-150. Not an iPhone. Not a leather football. A baby.

So now that you have exposed yourself as an asshole and uneducated, what now angry little boy?
You started out with "the truth" from GlennBeck.com and followed it with an op-ed bit from an anti-abortion website. That means that you don't know what the truth is.

The truth is that women have sex. Some as young as 14 or 15. Sometimes they get pregnant. Sometimes they don't want to have a child that young. Sometimes they want a safe abortion. That's legal and you can go join the Taliban if you don't like it. There's nothing about footballs or F-150s. Just normal, everyday human life. Abortion is legal and if you don't like abortions, then you don't have to have one.

Don't say anything about "personal responsibility" because you Conservatives keep voting against living wages for single parents, education assistance, food assistance, housing assistance, etc. Why do you Republicans want so many young children born into poverty? Right now the USDA estimates that 49 million Americans have a difficult time being able to afford enough to eat. 1 out of 2 American children are on food assistance at some point in their life. You keep wanting to cut into their assistance programs and tell them to get jobs while the precious 1% job creators have moved all of the jobs to China to avoid paying living wages to American workers.

Conservative Teabagger Republicans are too stupid to be ashamed of themselves.

You are obviously illiterate regarding the history of political parties in the United States. It must be a concerted effort on your part to be ignorant.

"During the 1860s, Republicans, who dominated northern states, orchestrated an ambitious expansion of federal power, helping to fund the transcontinental railroad, the state university system and the settlement of the West by homesteaders, and instating a national currency and protective tariff. Democrats, who dominated the South, opposed these measures. After the Civil War, Republicans passed laws that granted protections for African Americans and advanced social justice; again, Democrats largely opposed these expansions of power"

"Sound like an alternate universe? Fast forward to 1936. Democratic president Franklin Roosevelt won reelection that year on the strength of the New Deal, a set of Depression-remedying reforms including regulation of financial institutions, founding of welfare and pension programs, infrastructure development and more. Roosevelt won in a landslide against Republican Alf Landon, who opposed these exercises of federal power."

"Abraham Lincoln, the 16th U.S. President and a Republican (left), and Franklin Roosevelt, the 32nd U.S. President and a Democrat. The Republican and Democratic parties effectively switched platforms between their presidencies"

Why Did the Democratic and Republican Parties Switch Platforms? | Democrats & Republicans | LiveScience

I'm no history buff, but at least I know this one.

The problem you are having is the inability to distinguish the thing from the terminology. "Democrat" and "Republican" are terms that name a group of people. There is no inherent behaviors that are ascribed to those terms. They are simply the name of political parties which can have any platform they wish at any time they wish. There is no firm connection between the terms "Democrat/Republican" and the terms "conservative/liberal". Historically, Republicans were liberal and Democrats were conservative. Then they slowly switched platforms.

Last edited:

The following was copied from Wikipedia, pertaining to the passage of the 1964 Civil Rights Act. If you pay attention to the numbers you will find it (probably to your surprise) that in every category the Democrats were far more reluctant to pass it than the Republicans. (by percentage, since both House and Senate had Democratic majority).

Also you will see the name of a Democrat icon in a place that should be uncomfortable for any democrat with a smidgeon of decency.

The original House version:

Democratic Party: 152–96 (61–39%)
Republican Party: 138–34 (80–20%)

Cloture in the Senate:

Democratic Party: 44–23 (66–34%)
Republican Party: 27–6 (82–18%)

The Senate version:

Democratic Party: 46–21 (69–31%)
Republican Party: 27–6 (82–18%)

The Senate version, voted on by the House:

Democratic Party: 153–91 (63–37%)
Republican Party: 136–35 (80–20%)

By party and region

Note: "Southern", as used in this section, refers to members of Congress from the eleven states that made up the Confederate States of America in the American Civil War. "Northern" refers to members from the other 39 states, regardless of the geographic location of those states.

The original House version:

Southern Democrats: 7–87 (7–93%)
Southern Republicans: 0–10 (0–100%)

Northern Democrats: 145–9 (94–6%)
Northern Republicans: 138–24 (85–15%)

The Senate version:

Southern Democrats: 1–20 (5–95%) (only Ralph Yarborough of Texas voted in favor)
Southern Republicans: 0–1 (0–100%) (John Tower of Texas)
Northern Democrats: 45–1 (98–2%) (only Robert Byrd of West Virginia voted against)
Northern Republicans: 27–5 (84–16%)

Forum List

Back