The History of the TDS-ers.

I had fucking ton of problem with, that is why I put Obama was the 2nd worst POTUS ever. Again, this is the difference between me and you, I do no change based upon who is sitting in the White House.
Okay we agree. However my point is the Left said little about BO’s many massive deficits. Now they criticize Donnie for the exact thing BO did for eight years. Proving they’re hypocrites on top of being transparent partisans.

Yes, and the right whined about it for 8 years and now are silent about it, some even saying it is a good thing.

Proving they’re hypocrites on top of being transparent partisans.
Yes agreed again. It goes both ways, however the MSM is far more slanted left than right. Right?

Yep, the MSM leans left and talk radio leans right. And those on the right now have more than there share of sources telling them just what they want to hear like those on the left do.

there is basically no difference between the left and the right, they are as they same wings of the same bird. They are mirror images of each other.
Fox news is main stream, and they're Trump's propaganda machine.

they are that, but they are the outlier among MSM, though they do have a huge audience, I think more than CNN and MSNBC combined.

By TDS are you referring to Trump Derangement Syndrome or Trump Defense Syndrome?

both are equally rampant in this country.
And mean the same thing.

Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) is a mental condition in which a person has been driven effectively insane due to their love of Donald Trump, to the point they will abandon all logic and reason.

Symptoms for this condition can be very diverse, ranging from racist or xenophobic outbursts to a complete disconnection from reality. TDS can also often result in the sufferer exhibiting violent, homicidal, or even genocidal desires, particularly against residents from foreign countries.

Sufferers have also been known to wish direct self-harm on themselves (such as increased tariffs, a desire for tax cuts heavily favoring corporations and the 1%, infringement of first amendment rights, and even the destruction of NATO for comrade Putin), provided that action was initiated by Donald Trump.

Paranoia is also a common symptom of TDS. Sufferers have been known to believe that they are in some way being persecuted when their Trump related beliefs are questioned, and in some cases believe they are about to be a victim of an immigrant related crime. The paranoia does however not seem to be bad enough to make TDS sufferers attempt to actually becoming informed and think for themselves.

If properly treated, suffers of TDS can make a full recovery. Many suffers have been known to grow out of TDS, yet many can only be treated by having their condition directly treated through the application of logical reasoning. It is also known that products containing mole can exacerbate the condition.
Lol, Trump is trying to better the country. While you people are trying to destroy it.

you better the country by adding 1.48 trillion dollars to the national debt during a booming economy? Really?

you better the country by pushing for a tax cut with no spending cuts to go along and the result is less revenue than the year before? How does that make the country better?
BO added nearly 10 trillion and the left had no problem with it. What’s the difference now?

I had fucking ton of problem with, that is why I put Obama was the 2nd worst POTUS ever. Again, this is the difference between me and you, I do no change based upon who is sitting in the White House.

You are much too pure for that.

And mean the same thing.

Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) is a mental condition in which a person has been driven effectively insane due to their love of Donald Trump, to the point they will abandon all logic and reason.

Symptoms for this condition can be very diverse, ranging from racist or xenophobic outbursts to a complete disconnection from reality. TDS can also often result in the sufferer exhibiting violent, homicidal, or even genocidal desires, particularly against residents from foreign countries.

Sufferers have also been known to wish direct self-harm on themselves (such as increased tariffs, a desire for tax cuts heavily favoring corporations and the 1%, infringement of first amendment rights, and even the destruction of NATO for comrade Putin), provided that action was initiated by Donald Trump.

Paranoia is also a common symptom of TDS. Sufferers have been known to believe that they are in some way being persecuted when their Trump related beliefs are questioned, and in some cases believe they are about to be a victim of an immigrant related crime. The paranoia does however not seem to be bad enough to make TDS sufferers attempt to actually becoming informed and think for themselves.

If properly treated, suffers of TDS can make a full recovery. Many suffers have been known to grow out of TDS, yet many can only be treated by having their condition directly treated through the application of logical reasoning. It is also known that products containing mole can exacerbate the condition.
Lol, Trump is trying to better the country. While you people are trying to destroy it.

you better the country by adding 1.48 trillion dollars to the national debt during a booming economy? Really?

you better the country by pushing for a tax cut with no spending cuts to go along and the result is less revenue than the year before? How does that make the country better?
BO added nearly 10 trillion and the left had no problem with it. What’s the difference now?

not pure, just not a sheep like most of you

yesh...so what if you woke up in a nightmare where you didn’t share the opinions of the media, celebrities and the most powerful? How afraid would you be?

By TDS are you referring to Trump Derangement Syndrome or Trump Defense Syndrome?

And mean the same thing.

The economy was in free fall when President Obama took over. The deficit was dropping It was doing great when Cheeto Jesus lied his way in and should have continued to do so.

Can you really not see the difference?
Yeah that’s the excuse that easily dupes many Americans.

yesh...so what if you woke up in a nightmare where you didn’t share the opinions of the media, celebrities and the most powerful? How afraid would you be?

It would be a nightmare to wake up and share the opinions of the media, celebrities and the most powerful since right now I do not share the opinions of any of those people.

I have not seen too many people in the media or the or the powerful arguing that Obama was the 2nd worst POTUS ever in the history of the nation. I have not seen too many of the media, celebrities and or most powerful endorsing Gary Johnson, whom I voted for in 2016. I have not seen many of the media, celebrities and or most powerful standing against abortion or ObamaCare or giving Trump credit for two wise choices for SCOTUS.

Maybe I missed them, could you list the ones that share those views with me?

And mean the same thing.

The economy was in free fall when President Obama took over. The deficit was dropping It was doing great when Cheeto Jesus lied his way in and should have continued to do so.

Can you really not see the difference?
Yeah that’s the excuse that easily dupes many Americans.
So "yes" then?

How it all started.... :popcorn:...

And mean the same thing.

Trump has increased GOVT revenue thru economic growth mainly. DemRino wont stop wasteful spending. DJT should start consilidating or eliminating the seven known depts soon IMVHO. Also sell assets.

Spending under the DJT years did not start until OCT 01 2018 correct? They are only 6 months into his first years tally? Correct?

The loons here soften obams years by dumping huge year one, TARP etc. onto GWB. Cant have it both ways?

Why do you lie?

Monthly Treasury Statement

Total Revenue for 2018:$ 3,330,470,000,000
Total Revenue for 2017:$ 3,343,634,000,000

2018 revenue was $13,164,000,000 less than 2017.

And no, spending under the DJT first budget was Oct 2017, not 18.

It would be a nightmare to wake up and share the opinions of the media, celebrities and the most powerful since right now I do not share the opinions of any of those people.

I have not seen too many people in the media or the or the powerful arguing that Obama was the 2nd worst POTUS ever in the history of the nation. I have not seen too many of the media, celebrities and or most powerful endorsing Gary Johnson, whom I voted for in 2016. I have not seen many of the media, celebrities and or most powerful standing against abortion or ObamaCare or giving Trump credit for two wise choices for SCOTUS.

Sure. Let’s make sure I have them right. First your answers then we will take the media/celebrity positions and compare with yours.

1) is trump a good president
2) should he build a wall
3)is he doing the right thing on trade with China
4)he has picked 96 judges I believe. Good judges?
5) is trump doing the right thing declaring a national emergency
6)do you oppose or support forcing states to allow felons the vote
7)do you support his Muslim ban?
8) do you support abortion legality
9)oppose marriage recognized by the state between a man and woman only

Let’s see how you compare on those and then we can try another 7 or 10.

actually according to scholars, Trump is the 3rd worst. Where is your survey which shows obama as 2nd worst?
auzzolvaoel21.jpg

Sure. Let’s make sure I have them right. First your answers then we will take the media/celebrity positions and compare with yours.

1) better than the last two but not what I would call good
2) he should put up fencing where the BP ask for it and then he should pull at least half the troops out of Europe and station them on the southern border to defend this nation for a change.
3) no, his trade war is by far his biggest mistake. The financial markets are at 413 days of stagnation due to the trade war
4) I do not know who all 96 are. I support the big two on the SCOTUS. I know he picked a few that were not qualified but the Senate shot most of them down
5) no, it is a joke.
6) I oppose states being forced to do just about anything. who states allow to vote is none of the Feds damn business.
7) no, it violates the 1st amendment and it is a slap in the face to all those Muslims that have served this nation in the US Military.
8) nope, it should not be legal to kill a baby just because
9) the government should not be in the marriage business at all. But as long as they are they should not discriminate who they recognize.

This is a fun game. All you are doing is proving you are further left than me. Please, do continue.

actually according to scholars, Trump is the 3rd worst. Where is your survey which shows obama as 2nd worst?

I do not really give a fuck what scholars thinks, Obama is the 2nd worst in my survey of the people sitting in front of my computer.

I need TDS medicine because I refuse to be outraged that Trump drank two sips of water, after taking not one, but TWO scoops of ice cream?

No, you need TDS medicine for not being outraged over Trump adding 1.48 trillion dollars to the national debt in a single year, despite a booming economy.

No, you need TDS medicine for not being outraged over Trump pushing for tax cuts with no corresponding spending cuts which resulted in less revenue in 2018 than in 2017...despite a booming economy.

These are the things you should be outraged over, but you cannot be because Trump is your god and you are not allowed to say anything bad about him
You forgot that he lied about his promises about NAFTA, NATO, and scaling back the war mongering.

He drone bombs more than Obama. He wants to do to Venezuela what Obama did to Libya. As soon as he got into office he dropped a bomb on Afghanistan that Obama never did. And increased involvement in Syria.

We shall see if withdrawal of combat troops from those locations is actually going to happen, or if it is just lip service ahead of the 2020 campaign. I have a feeling he is not going to scale back the overseas military involvement, and he continually asks for bigger and bigger military budgets.

Something that he explicitly campaigned against.

I need TDS medicine because I refuse to be outraged that Trump drank two sips of water, after taking not one, but TWO scoops of ice cream?

No, you need TDS medicine for not being outraged over Trump adding 1.48 trillion dollars to the national debt in a single year, despite a booming economy.

No, you need TDS medicine for not being outraged over Trump pushing for tax cuts with no corresponding spending cuts which resulted in less revenue in 2018 than in 2017...despite a booming economy.

These are the things you should be outraged over, but you cannot be because Trump is your god and you are not allowed to say anything bad about him
You forgot that he lied about his promises about NAFTA, NATO, and scaling back the war mongering.

He drone bombs more than Obama. He wants to do to Venezuela what Obama did to Libya. As soon as he got into office he dropped a bomb on Afghanistan that Obama never did. And increased involvement in Syria.

We shall see if withdrawal of combat troops from those locations is actually going to happen, or if it is just lip service ahead of the 2020 campaign. I have a feeling he is not going to scale back the overseas military involvement, and he continually asks for bigger and bigger military budgets.

Does he drone more than Obama? I have not seen the numbers, but I do know that he changed the rule that had the CIA/military to report all their drone strikes...so we will likely never know.

Does he drone more than Obama? I have not seen the numbers, but I do know that he changed the rule that had the CIA/military to report all their drone strikes...so we will likely never know.

I'm not real sure how much control these presidents have over the security state anymore to be completely honest. Maybe they just plot how much is done by the army, and how much is done by the CIA/secret mercenaries? :dunno:

I do know some of the information that is linked to in these articles has been recently classified and redacted;

Trump Admin Set to Expand Number of Civilians Killed by Drone Strikes, Eliminating "Near Certainty" Clause

Business of War: Drone Market Expected to Double by 2024

2) he should put up fencing where the BP ask for it and then he should pull at least half the troops out of Europe and station them on the southern border to defend this nation for a change.
3) no, his trade war is by far his biggest mistake. The financial markets are at 413 days of stagnation due to the trade war
4) I do not know who all 96 are. I support the big two on the SCOTUS. I know he picked a few that were not qualified but the Senate shot most of them down
5) no, it is a joke.
6) I oppose states being forced to do just about anything. who states allow to vote is none of the Feds damn business.
7) no, it violates the 1st amendment and it is a slap in the face to all those Muslims that have served this nation in the US Military.
9) the government should not be in the marriage business at all. But as long as they are they should not discriminate who they recognize.

This is a fun game. All you are doing is proving you are further left than me. Please, do continue.

I’m not interested in being left or right. That will never sink into a political mushbrain.
So from the survey we already see you March in lockstep.
It doesn’t matter....thanks to the internet libertarians can feel part of something. But your views are lockstep with the media.

I'm not real sure how much control these presidents have over the security state anymore to be completely honest. Maybe they just plot how much is done by the army, and how much is done by the CIA/secret mercenaries? :dunno:

I do know some of the information that is linked to in these articles has been recently classified and redacted;

Trump Admin Set to Expand Number of Civilians Killed by Drone Strikes, Eliminating "Near Certainty" Clause

Business of War: Drone Market Expected to Double by 2024

We are finding out that presidents either serve or fight the deep state.

5) no, it is a joke.

I’m not interested in being left or right. That will never sink into a political mushbrain.
So from the survey we already see you March in lockstep.
It doesn’t matter....thanks to the internet libertarians can feel part of something. But your views are lockstep with the media.

could you be more dishonest? 3 out of 9 is lockstep? Fuck off. I has honest with my answers and you pull this shit.

you are a fucking joke.

This is what I get for trusting a Trump worshiper. Should have known those that worship a liar would also be liars.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back