The Hoax of Record Temperatures

This sounds about as scientific as gender neutral nonsense. CO2 is essential for life. And you changed from CO2 to a topic of C only. Good job. NOT!
I will put it in even simpler terms you can understand. Yes, CO2 is essential. Dying animals and living animals produce CO2. Green plants absorb CO2 and produce oxygen which animals need to live. This had been going on for millions of years and then man entered the picture. After many thousands of years man spread to the 4 corners of the earth. As his numbers grew, he cut down the forests for agriculture and to built homes and buildings thus reducing the amount of CO2 absorbed by our forests. He burned fossil fuels first for heat, transportation, and power generation, etc. This resulted in billions of tons a year of heat absorbing CO2 being dumped into our atmosphere with no natural or artificial means of removing it. Thus, year by year the temperature of the earth rises.
Got it?

CO2 is a primary means of carbon exchange

Hydro power At current, there are 228 hydro-power projects above 1 MW installed capacity that are under construction phase.

Link?

Solar derived electricity is good for 24 hours a day.

How many hours a day does a solar panel in your area generate electricity?

There is grain of truth in what saying but just a grain.
Countries that produce the most Greenhouse gases are:
  • China — 9,877.
  • United States — 4,745.
  • India — 2,310.
  • Russia — 1,640.
  • Japan — 1,056.
  • Germany — 644.
  • South Korea — 586.
  • Iran — 583.
Although the US is 2nd in production of greenhouse gases today, most greenhouse gases have been produced by the US and it is the total amount of greenhouse gases that is effecting our climate.
Excellent point
The US is a world leader. If we outlaw the sale of gasoline power vehicles in 2040, it will have a profound impact on world production. The US is leading the world in fusion reactor research and development. Scientist expect in the 2nd half of this century we will be able to build large scale fusion powered electric generation plants.

I will put it in even simpler terms you can understand. Yes, CO2 is essential. Dying animals and living animals produce CO2. Green plants absorb CO2 and produce oxygen which animals need to live. This had been going on for millions of years and then man entered the picture. After many thousands of years man spread to the 4 corners of the earth. As his numbers grew, he cut down the forests for agriculture and to built homes and buildings thus reducing the amount of CO2 absorbed by our forests. He burned fossil fuels first for heat, transportation, and power generation, etc. This resulted in billions of tons a year of heat absorbing CO2 being dumped into our atmosphere with no natural or artificial means of removing it. Thus, year by year the temperature of the earth rises.
Got it?

CO2 is a primary means of carbon exchange
Funny how in your last post CO2 wasn’t essential. Now it is. Great scientific ways. <snicker>
Assuming the temperature is rising, it’s not CO2, it’s the sun getting closer as it expands outward. And, the world is planting new trees and building machines taking CO2 and storing in water and other locations. That’s real science.

Assuming the temperature is rising, it’s not CO2, it’s the sun getting closer as it expands outward. And, the world is planting new trees and building machines taking CO2 and storing in water and other locations. That’s real science.
The warming of the last 150 years is not being caused by any changes in the sun, which is not going to start expanding for another 4 billion years. Atmospheric CO2 levels are still rising in very close correlation with temperature.

THAT's real science.

CS_global_temp_and_co2_1880-2012_V3.png

Historical_TSI_Reconstruction.png

Yeah, I know, for each trillion we waste, it will be 0.001 degrees cooler in 2100.
I challenge that comment. LOL, The warmers have never used the word will...... Might be 0.001 degrees cooler. They present no probability it will.

After many thousands of years man spread to the 4 corners of the earth. As his numbers grew, he cut down the forests for agriculture and to built homes and buildings thus reducing the amount of CO2 absorbed by our forests. He burned fossil fuels first for heat, transportation, and power generation, etc. This resulted in billions of tons a year of heat absorbing CO2 being dumped into our atmosphere with no natural or artificial means of removing it. Thus, year by year the temperature of the earth rises.
what is your suggestive implication in this comment? man should have just succumbed to the elements and died? Are you saying that man should never have tried to implement survival tactics? What are you suggesting?

Funny how in your last post CO2 wasn’t essential. Now it is. Great scientific ways. <snicker>
the globe is not getting warmer. There is absolutely no evidence of that. How long have the arctics been ice free in your lifetime? Are they any closer? hahahahahahahahhahahaa warmers suck big things.

like everything Dagosa , he's quite.
Look it up.
You have car. Can you start it at night ? Dah. Are you telling me you don’t get electricity at night in areas that have solar panels ? You can’t be serious. You’re joking right ?

That’s kind of idiotic. You actually think electricity can’t be stored for night time use ? Gessus, who does your taxes. I hope some one with half a brain.

Link?

Solar derived electricity is good for 24 hours a day.

Go ahead, tell us how many new coal fired plants are coming on compared to hydro plants….tell us. Go ahead.

Look it up.
You have car. Can you start it at night ? Dah. Are you telling me you don’t get electricity at night in areas that have solar panels ? You can’t be serious. You’re joking right ?
I have! these folks disagree with you... those science guys you hate.

While standard solar panels can provide electricity during the day, this device can serve as a "continuous renewable power source for both day- and nighttime," according to the study published this week in the journal Applied Physics Letters.

Go ahead, tell us how many new coal fired plants are coming on compared to hydro plants….tell us. Go ahead.
see, you can't answer the direct question!! always a deflection. you be deflection jackson.

I have! these folks disagree with you... those science guys you hate.

While standard solar panels can provide electricity during the day, this device can serve as a "continuous renewable power source for both day- and nighttime," according to the study published this week in the journal Applied Physics Letters.
Seriously, you don’t think electricity can be stored…yes or no.

Forum List

Back