The Homosexual Dilemma

"the person they love" seriously?

Give me another law that changes based on what someone wants.
He's already argued that there are loveless hetero marriages.

Here's the dealio: For every single point made in arguing for gay marriage, the exact same argument can be made for unlimited plural marriage.

Come to think of it...all those arguments apply to hetero marriage too - OMG - why have ANY marriage?
That's what keys has been saying. :)

And yet...and yet. If the government doesn't have the right to deny two people equal rights, how then does it have the right to deny millions, or billions?

Reality.

We can take anything - any law - to the point of absurbity. But the chances of it happening are virtually nil. So because of that do you have no laws?

I don't have an issue with polygamy if people want it. But that's also another argument. If people want polygamy then they need to make a compelling case for it on it's own merits. The case for same sex marriage is being argued on it's own merits - not alongside polygamy.

When we allow homosexuals to marry, we are taking law to the point of absurdity. And, less than 20 years ago, everyone thought the chances of it happening were virtually nil.

It appears you "logic" has serious flaws in it.

Mark
Why? And yes....twenty years ago it didn't look possible....and 100 years ago, women didn't look like they'd get the vote...and 250 years ago, it didn't look like the U.S. would ever separate from Great Britain.

Progress marches on.

Mark has proved his side will lose, for they have no law and no sustainable logic with which to wage their fight.

He will not win and will still be wrong on this issue.

Not lying at all. He did say that as I quoted. Did you take the time to read the entire piece? Doesn't seem like you had enough time to before replying.

I'm a fast reader. Plus I've been a devoted reader of James Dobson for over 20 years and know what he teaches. Why don't you quote exactly where he says what you claimed he said? I can't prove a negative, you idiot.
I put a quote in there....did you not see it?

So you like the ideas of showering with Jr. and show him the family jewels?

You said:

That reminds me of that Focus on the Family article where the Founder, James Dodson suggested that fathers shower with their young sons, show them their penis' and that would keep them straight. He also suggested that parents teach boys to pound round pegs in round holes to keep them straight too. :lol:

Not quite the same, it's not an act of exhibitionism.

And by the way, my own family is "clothing optional" and as such, human body parts are not a scandal, not obscene, and not something to be hidden like a dark secret. The power of sexual perversion is the pretense of obscenity that shouldn't exist. If that's the worst you have on James Dobson, you are getting VERY desperate.
Not desperate at all.....the picture of the peg board reminded me of that GREAT article of his. Focus on the Family Jewels. :lol:

If you think nudity in the family is obscene or scandalous, you prove your own sexual perversion. James Dobson was talking to an audience not besotted by the perversion holding sway over you.
Focus on the Family Jewels. :D Now some things are becoming much clearer about your posting history.

I'm a fast reader. Plus I've been a devoted reader of James Dobson for over 20 years and know what he teaches. Why don't you quote exactly where he says what you claimed he said? I can't prove a negative, you idiot.

You said:

That reminds me of that Focus on the Family article where the Founder, James Dodson suggested that fathers shower with their young sons, show them their penis' and that would keep them straight. He also suggested that parents teach boys to pound round pegs in round holes to keep them straight too. :lol:

And by the way, my own family is "clothing optional" and as such, human body parts are not a scandal, not obscene, and not something to be hidden like a dark secret. The power of sexual perversion is the pretense of obscenity that shouldn't exist. If that's the worst you have on James Dobson, you are getting VERY desperate.
Not desperate at all.....the picture of the peg board reminded me of that GREAT article of his. Focus on the Family Jewels. :lol:

If you think nudity in the family is obscene or scandalous, you prove your own sexual perversion. James Dobson was talking to an audience not besotted by the perversion holding sway over you.
Focus on the Family Jewels. :D Now some things are becoming much clearer about your posting history.

Like what?

You said:

Like what?
:D

Dobson is a creepy pervert.

Read his words about men in the shower with their sons and talking about penis size.

He is a pedophile in lust waiting his time: poor boys.
Now now.....apparently family nudity is healthy.

Especially the part about Daddy taking Jr. into the shower to show him his big penis so he doesn't turn gay.

Read his words about men in the shower with their sons and talking about penis size.

Sounds like the pervert is you.
I am not the one telling men to shower with their sons so the latter may notice the size of the dad's penis.

That's just creepy, folks.

Now now.....apparently family nudity is healthy.

Especially the part about Daddy taking Jr. into the shower to show him his big penis so he doesn't turn gay.

Would you like to have a rational discussion on this? I married a very liberal wife who introduced me to family naturism, the natural way she was raised. For those who have perverted minds that can't separate sex from nudity, this would be a scandal, which apparently it is for you. Not very progressive of you, is it? So exactly what problem do you have with family naturism?

If you can't have a rational, non combative discussion on this, please just tell me.

I am not the one saying "let's shower, son" with excited eyes.
Another famous comment was by the President of CWA (Concerned Women of America)....now this was on a radio program, don't know if there's a transcript out there. She said that gay marriage should never become legalized or else DROVES of women would divorce their husbands and marry each other. I dropped my jaw at that one and started laughing so hard, I had tears.

It's nice to know you realize you have lost this OP, st mike, you and your whole tribe.

Marriage Equality is inevitable.

The children of the far right and their grandchildren will be saying "what a stupid fight."

It's nice to know you realize you have lost this OP, st mike, you and your whole tribe.

The children of the far right and their grandchildren will be saying "what a stupid fight."

You keep claiming victory. Like...over and over and over again. Eventually the very mendacity of that claim must sink in even for you.

I am not the one saying "let's shower, son" with excited eyes.
Another famous comment was by the President of CWA (Concerned Women of America)....now this was on a radio program, don't know if there's a transcript out there. She said that gay marriage should never become legalized or else DROVES of women would divorce their husbands and marry each other. I dropped my jaw at that one and started laughing so hard, I had tears.

That was probably a wise choice for you.

You keep claiming victory. Like...over and over and over again. Eventually the very mendacity of that claim must sink in even for you.

The mendacity is all yours, old boy, as the good tribe has smacked all of your arguments out of the park.

You have nothing positive on your side (no scholars, almost no judges, no SCOTUS, loads of decisions against you, plenty of derision, and lots of absurdist fallacies).

Tough to be you.

It is going to get worse.

The mendacity is all yours, old boy, as the good tribe has smacked all of your arguments out of the park.

You have nothing positive on your side (no scholars, almost no judges, no SCOTUS, loads of decisions against you, plenty of derision, and lots of absurdist fallacies).

Tough to be you.

It is going to get worse.

So.... you just did it again. Got it.

I got stuff to do. Bye.

Mr. Mendacious admits defeat and runs away.

Marriage Equality will happen before fall nationwide.

Forum List

Back