The Homosexual Dilemma

cause the fundamentalists and evangelicals and Pentecostals and those sects in alliance with them want to tell the other 75% of the country how to run their private lives. It's modern day Puritanism, nothing more.

more horseshit. Biology is not based on the Bible or some form of puritanism. Human sexuality is biological, there are males and females for a reason. Homosexuality is an aberation of the human condition, it is a mental illness, it is not normal.

you cannot declare it normal by court order or executive dictate.

gay marriage is an oxymoron.

I can declare it normal because I am not a hater. Homosexuality is as 'normal' as being left handed is. You don't have to accept that humans can be attracted to other humans of the same gender- you can continue to hate them as you will.

But the mentally ill are those who want to discriminate against other human beings simply because of the gender that they are attracted to.
So I can safely assume you consider fucking chihuahuas up the ass to be perfectly normal also ... gotcha.... why stop there ??? Hey everyone lock up your kids and cover your asses the faggots are running loose !!!

Hey Slimey - you know nothing of theology or etymology - The tale of Sodom and Gomorrah was about faggots and other assorted perverts - people we today call LGBT .

Lot met the angels in the city square and urged them to stay at his house. The angels agreed. The Bible then informs us, "Before they had gone to bed, all the men from every part of the city of Sodom — both young and old — surrounded the house. They called to Lot, 'Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us so that we can have sex with them.'" The angels then proceed to blind all the men of Sodom and Gomorrah and urge Lot and his family to flee from the cities to escape the wrath that God was about to deliver.

Genesis 19:5
New International Version
They called to Lot, "Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us so that we can have sex with them."

New Living Translation
They shouted to Lot, "Where are the men who came to spend the night with you? Bring them out to us so we can have sex with them!"

English Standard Version
And they called to Lot, “Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us, that we may know them.”

I've already given them this info. What's remarkable is that EVERY MAN in the city wanted to rape those angels, yet the homosexual Left insists that homosexuality was not the main issue. People who hate God and God's word will not endure the rightly divided word of truth.
Where does it say that?

For the Umpteenth Time ...

Genesis 19-5
Genesis 19-5
Genesis 19-5
Genesis 19-5

Got it ? Good - stop trying to pretend it doesn't exist - it destroys your argument slime ball
Stories.....you've got stories. Shall I pull out Lord of the Rings now?
Yo fish breath -we're discussing a biblical topic - I would think a biblical story is quite appropriate ...dumbass

cause the fundamentalists and evangelicals and Pentecostals and those sects in alliance with them want to tell the other 75% of the country how to run their private lives. It's modern day Puritanism, nothing more.

more horseshit. Biology is not based on the Bible or some form of puritanism. Human sexuality is biological, there are males and females for a reason. Homosexuality is an aberation of the human condition, it is a mental illness, it is not normal.

I can declare it normal because I am not a hater. Homosexuality is as 'normal' as being left handed is. You don't have to accept that humans can be attracted to other humans of the same gender- you can continue to hate them as you will.

But the mentally ill are those who want to discriminate against other human beings simply because of the gender that they are attracted to.

I don't hate sick people, I feel sorry for them and want them to be cured.

ok, lets see some proof of your 75% claim. Or you can just admit that you made it up.

Lets see some proof of your claim that homosexuality is a mental illness.

I want the sources from reputable associations, such as AMA or APA.

nope, thats not the way it works. You made the claim the 75% support gay marriage-------------prove it or admit that you made it up. Then, I will respond to your question.

Hey Slimey - you know nothing of theology or etymology - The tale of Sodom and Gomorrah was about faggots and other assorted perverts - people we today call LGBT .

Lot met the angels in the city square and urged them to stay at his house. The angels agreed. The Bible then informs us, "Before they had gone to bed, all the men from every part of the city of Sodom — both young and old — surrounded the house. They called to Lot, 'Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us so that we can have sex with them.'" The angels then proceed to blind all the men of Sodom and Gomorrah and urge Lot and his family to flee from the cities to escape the wrath that God was about to deliver.

They called to Lot, "Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us so that we can have sex with them."

New Living Translation
They shouted to Lot, "Where are the men who came to spend the night with you? Bring them out to us so we can have sex with them!"

English Standard Version
And they called to Lot, “Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us, that we may know them.”

I've already given them this info. What's remarkable is that EVERY MAN in the city wanted to rape those angels, yet the homosexual Left insists that homosexuality was not the main issue. People who hate God and God's word will not endure the rightly divided word of truth.
Where does it say that?

Genesis 19-5
Genesis 19-5
Genesis 19-5
Genesis 19-5

Got it ? Good - stop trying to pretend it doesn't exist - it destroys your argument slime ball
Jeremiah 23
But now I see that the prophets of Jerusalem are even worse!

They commit adultery and love dishonesty.

They encourage those who are doing evil

so that no one turns away from their sins.

These prophets are as wicked

as the people of Sodom and Gomorrah once were.”

Hmmm that sounds like Greenbean.....

Ezekial
Your younger sister was Sodom, who lived with her daughters in the south.
47 But you have not merely sinned as they did. You quickly surpassed them in corruption.
48 As surely as I live, says the Sovereign LORD, Sodom and her daughters were never as wicked as you and your daughters.
49 Sodom’s sins were pride, gluttony, and laziness, while the poor and needy suffered outside her door.
50 She was proud and committed detestable sins, so I wiped her out, as you have seen.c

Hmmm that sounds like Greenbean too.

But Greenbean tells us there is no debating his conclusions. Because he is clearly an expert on all things Biblical and ancient......like Atomic war in Ancient India.....lol....

Poor attempt at deflecting - Ancient warfare in India is a theory - you do understand the diff. between fact and theory do you not
So far as Homosexuality and Sodom & Gomorrah - No its not debatable - not so long as your using the source and not trying to slant facts to suit your Agenda
"No its not debatable"
images

LOL- I have already shown that it is regularly debated by scholars.

The entire Jewish tradition disagrees with you.
The Sin of Sodom and its Impact on Creation - My Jewish Learning
The Torah did not elaborate on the sin of Sodom, but the underpinnings are expressed later in the prophecy of Ezekiel: "Behold this was the sin of Sodom…She and her daughters had pride, excess bread, and peaceful serenity, but she did not strengthen the hand of the poor and the needy" (16:49).

An opinion in the Mishnah in Avot 5:10 further strengthens this picture of moral depravity when it defines the Sodomite as one who says, "What's mine is mine and what's yours is yours." The Mishnah decries a man who wishes to remove himself from the social responsibility of welfare by closing himself and his wealth from others, even if he makes the claim that he is not taking away from anyone else.

The Destruction of Sodom - Jewish History
The Sodomites were notorious for their wickedness. They had no consideration for the poor, nor for the passing stranger to whom they offered no hospitality; nor would they even sell him any food or water. Once they had found out that Plitith, Lot’s daughter, had secretly given food to a stranger who was near starvation, and they burned her in public. Another time, when they discovered that a young girl had fed a starving beggar, they smeared honey all over her and placed her upon the city wall, so that she died from the stings of the bees attracted by the honey.

These and many other similar hideous acts of cruelty by the Sodomites and their neighbors of Gomorrah, had aroused G-d’s anger, and He decided to destroy them completely.

Every time from now on that you claim that the issue is not even debatable you just show yourself to be a liar.

And really- 'Atomic Warfare in Ancient India'? LOL......

I have not seen you offer anything but hatred towards homosexuals.

ok, lets see some proof of your 75% claim. Or you can just admit that you made it up.

nope, thats not the way it works. You made the claim the 75% support gay marriage-------------prove it or admit that you made it up. Then, I will respond to your question.

Wasn't his question- it was mine. You claimed that homosexuality is a mental illness- prove it or admit you made it up.

Wasn't his question- it was mine. You claimed that homosexuality is a mental illness- prove it or admit you made it up.
The mental disorder is his, Homophobia. That often goes with being a Mental Defective. That kind has a hard-on for Jesus.

Where does it say that?

Genesis 19-5
Genesis 19-5
Genesis 19-5
Genesis 19-5

Jeremiah 23

Ezekial
47 But you have not merely sinned as they did. You quickly surpassed them in corruption.
48 As surely as I live, says the Sovereign LORD, Sodom and her daughters were never as wicked as you and your daughters.
49 Sodom’s sins were pride, gluttony, and laziness, while the poor and needy suffered outside her door.
50 She was proud and committed detestable sins, so I wiped her out, as you have seen.c

But Greenbean tells us there is no debating his conclusions. Because he is clearly an expert on all things Biblical and ancient......like Atomic war in Ancient India.....lol....

Poor attempt at deflecting - Ancient warfare in India is a theory - you do understand the diff. between fact and theory do you not
So far as Homosexuality and Sodom & Gomorrah - No its not debatable - not so long as your using the source and not trying to slant facts to suit your Agenda
"No its not debatable"
images

The Torah did not elaborate on the sin of Sodom, but the underpinnings are expressed later in the prophecy of Ezekiel: "Behold this was the sin of Sodom…She and her daughters had pride, excess bread, and peaceful serenity, but she did not strengthen the hand of the poor and the needy" (16:49).

An opinion in the Mishnah in Avot 5:10 further strengthens this picture of moral depravity when it defines the Sodomite as one who says, "What's mine is mine and what's yours is yours." The Mishnah decries a man who wishes to remove himself from the social responsibility of welfare by closing himself and his wealth from others, even if he makes the claim that he is not taking away from anyone else.

The Sodomites were notorious for their wickedness. They had no consideration for the poor, nor for the passing stranger to whom they offered no hospitality; nor would they even sell him any food or water. Once they had found out that Plitith, Lot’s daughter, had secretly given food to a stranger who was near starvation, and they burned her in public. Another time, when they discovered that a young girl had fed a starving beggar, they smeared honey all over her and placed her upon the city wall, so that she died from the stings of the bees attracted by the honey.

These and many other similar hideous acts of cruelty by the Sodomites and their neighbors of Gomorrah, had aroused G-d’s anger, and He decided to destroy them completely.

Every time from now on that you claim that the issue is not even debatable you just show yourself to be a liar.

Genesis 19-5

"Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us so that we can have sex with them."

Genesis 19-5

"Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us so that we can have sex with them."

Genesis 19-5

Genesis 19-5

The American Psychiatric Association declassified homosexuality as a mental disorder after years of political pressure from gay activists and under the limited weight of tainted and poorly implemented studies. The American Psychiatrics association board of trustees passed this decision followed by a statement which listed among the reasons for their decision as changing social norms and growing gay rights activism . So basically, a scientific institution was coerced into changing a scientific opinion or classification due to political pressure and false evidence.

Pathology of Homosexuality

The American Psychological Association (APA) has just released its “Task Force Report on Appropriate Therapeutic Responses to Sexual Orientation” (August 2009), a report issued by five psychologists and one psychiatrist who are all activists in gay causes.

Remarkably, the APA rejected, for membership on this committee, every practitioner of sexual-reorientation therapy who applied for inclusion.

APA Task Force Report -- a Mockery of Science - Joseph Nicolosi

wrong again, I don't hate gays and lesbians. I feel sorry for them. I want them to live normal lives. I want them to have equal rights and not be made fun of. But that has nothing to do with agreeing that gay marriage should be given equal status with man/woman marriage.

wrong again, I don't hate gays and lesbians. I feel sorry for them. I want them to live normal lives. I want them to have equal rights and not be made fun of. But that has nothing to do with agreeing that gay marriage should be given equal status with man/woman marriage.

So you just want 'separate- and unequal' for homosexuals?

Myself- I think 'equal' means that a same gender couple who wants to marry- or marries- should be treated exactly equally as my wife and I are legally.

To me- that is equal.

The American Psychiatric Association declassified homosexuality as a mental disordersi

The APA classified homosexuality as a mental order without any scientific evidence to support that conclusion. 20 years later it reversed itself.

Now, not a single major mental health organization considers homosexuality as a mental illness- and hasn't done so for longer than it was classified as one.

Where does it say that?

Genesis 19-5
Genesis 19-5
Genesis 19-5
Genesis 19-5

Jeremiah 23

Ezekial

"No its not debatable"
images

Genesis 19-5

"

"No its not debatable"
images

The Torah did not elaborate on the sin of Sodom, but the underpinnings are expressed later in the prophecy ofEzekiel: "Behold this was the sin of Sodom…She and her daughters had pride, excess bread, and peaceful serenity, but she did not strengthen the hand of the poor and the needy" (16:49).

The American Psychiatric Association declassified homosexuality as a mental disordersi

The APA classified homosexuality as a mental order without any scientific evidence to support that conclusion. 20 years later it reversed itself.

Now, not a single major mental health organization considers homosexuality as a mental illness- and hasn't done so for longer than it was classified as one.

so, is homosexuality a normal human mental condition? If yes, why are there two sexes of homo sapiens?

so, is homosexuality a normal human mental condition? If yes, why are there two sexes of homo sapiens?
There are two sexes because like all primates, there are two sexes (although there are actually many more than two). And in all primates a small portion of the population fucks the same sex. It's been that way, as far as we know, forever.

And the faggots won, so why are you continuing this fight? Did Jesus send you a personal message? And yes, homosexuality in a population is fully expected. Nature isn't as simple as you are.

LOL- what is 'the normal human mental condition' exactly?

Why are there two sexes of homo sapiens- and virtually ever species- to reproduce of course.

Which has nothing to do with mental illness. A person who refused to reproduce is not assumed to be mentally ill. A heterosexual couple who chose to never reproduce- but enjoy having non-reproductive sex is not considered mentally ill.
Hell- a man who prefers a blow job to vaginal intercourse is not considered mentally ill because that is what he prefers.

So I can safely assume you consider fucking chihuahuas up the ass to be perfectly normal also ... gotcha.... why stop there ??? Hey everyone lock up your kids and cover your asses the faggots are running loose !!!

I have never understood why whacko right wingers cannot understand the concept of consent.

You have so far said that you think that homosexuals- i.e. people who have consensual sex with the same gender are the same as rapists- and the same as serial murderers.

You now speculate that having sex with a dog is the same as two adults of the same gender having consensual sex together.

What exactly happened to you in your life so that you just assume that all homosexuals want to rape you?

And your little dog too?

Soooooo, where are the ruins?

One other point....while you keep saying things like "every historical event that puts on stage the thunderous fall of societies" you can only list two cities (not societies, btw) that anyone anywhere has any archaeological evidence EVEN EXISTED. And if you go by the bible, which I assume you are, even that states they were destroyed over the inhospitality of their people....NOT homosexuality.

Incorrect. The answer to why the cities were destroyed is recorded in Genesis "because the outcry to the Lord against them has become great" (Genesis 19:13)

Let's review the evidence. When two angels came to the house of Lot, Genesis records that "all the men from every part of the city of Sodom, young and old, surrounded the house, saying to Lot, "Where are the men who came to you tonight. Bring them out so we can have sex with them." When Lot offered his daughters, they refused, for they were attracted to the angels who were men, not to women.

So in summary, EVERY MAN in the city wanted to rape the angels who visited Lot. No wonder the angel reported that all their neighbors decried their oppression. The city was full of roving gangs of homosexual rapists.

Now you on the Left who despise God and God's word to begin with have set up a contradiction that doesn't exist. Ezekiel 16 mentions Sodom saying "Now this was the sin of your Sister Sodom, she and her daughters were arrogant and overfed. They were not concerned for the poor and needy and did not help them." This wasn't a refutation to the main reason that the cities were destroyed, but a corollary of its initial sin. Cities who hold as it's highest value the indulgence of the flesh and the oppression of human decency are utterly bereft of charity. Selfish people don't take care of the poor and homosexuals are indeed selfish.

But the Bible is clear on why the cities were destroyed, Jude 7 confirming, "Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire."

There's no doubt what the Bible says about the destruction of those cities and the reason for it. It only becomes unclear to those who hate God, despise his righteousness, and will twist his words to pervert their meaning. That's you.
This is what the bible says:

Jeremiah 23 14 And among the prophets of Jerusalem I have seen something horrible They commit adultery and live a lie. They strengthen the hands of evildoers so that not one of them turns from their wickedness. They are all like Sodom to me the people of Jerusalem are like Gomorrah.

Hmmmm...."adultery" they say? Adultery? Not homosexuality.

New Living Translation

English Standard Version

Where does it say that?
Already cited the source. Pay attention and stop wasting my time.

Forum List

Back