The Homosexual Dilemma

I have never understood why whacko right wingers cannot understand the concept of consent.

You have so far said that you think that homosexuals- i.e. people who have consensual sex with the same gender are the same as rapists- and the same as serial murderers.

You now speculate that having sex with a dog is the same as two adults of the same gender having consensual sex together.

What exactly happened to you in your life so that you just assume that all homosexuals want to rape you?

And your little dog too?

:D

Hey Slimey - you know nothing of theology or etymology - The tale of Sodom and Gomorrah was about faggots and other assorted perverts - people we today call LGBT .

Lot met the angels in the city square and urged them to stay at his house. The angels agreed. The Bible then informs us, "Before they had gone to bed, all the men from every part of the city of Sodom — both young and old — surrounded the house. They called to Lot, 'Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us so that we can have sex with them.'" The angels then proceed to blind all the men of Sodom and Gomorrah and urge Lot and his family to flee from the cities to escape the wrath that God was about to deliver.

Genesis 19:5
New International Version
They called to Lot, "Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us so that we can have sex with them."

New Living Translation
They shouted to Lot, "Where are the men who came to spend the night with you? Bring them out to us so we can have sex with them!"

English Standard Version
And they called to Lot, “Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us, that we may know them.”

I've already given them this info. What's remarkable is that EVERY MAN in the city wanted to rape those angels, yet the homosexual Left insists that homosexuality was not the main issue. People who hate God and God's word will not endure the rightly divided word of truth.

Actually St.Mike - I am not a Christian or Jew - but do know my scriptures - and the story of Sodom and Gomorrah was primarily about Homosexuals - it's not even debatable.

Yet it is a topic that is regularly debated. Are you ignorant or a liar? Well clearly you are both.

There are whole books that debate the subject. Here is one discussion of the various theories:

The scholar and activist Jay Michaelson proposes a reading of the story of Sodom that emphasizes the violation of hospitality as well as the violence of the Sodomites. "Homosexual rape is the way in which they violate hospitality—not the essence of their transgression. Reading the story of Sodom as being about homosexuality is like reading the story of an ax murderer as being about an ax."[38] Michaelson places the story of Sodom in context with other Genesis stories regarding Abraham's hospitality to strangers, and argues that when other texts in the Hebrew Bible mention Sodom, they do so without commentary on homosexuality. The verses cited by Michaelson include Jeremiah 23:14,[Jeremiah 23:14] where the sins of Jerusalem are compared to Sodom and are listed as adultery, lying, and strengthening the hands of evildoers; Amos 4:1-11 (oppressing the poor and crushing the needy);[Amos 4:1-11] and Ezekiel 16:49-50,[Ezekiel 16:49-50] which defines the sins of Sodom as "pride, fullness of bread, and abundance of idleness was in her and in her daughters, neither did she strengthen the hand of the poor and needy. And they were haughty, and did toevah before me, and I took them away as I saw fit." Michaelson uses toevah in place of abomination to emphasize the original Hebrew, which he explains as being more correctly translated as "taboo".[39]

So those were some of the OTHER perceived sins of the Sin Cities ... uh huh ..
lmao.gif

while homosexuality was not the only sin in which the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah indulged, it does appear to be the primary reason for the destruction of the cities.

They called to Lot, "Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us so that we can have sex with them."
That's a nice touch. Put it in a font even faggots can understand.

cause the fundamentalists and evangelicals and Pentecostals and those sects in alliance with them want to tell the other 75% of the country how to run their private lives. It's modern day Puritanism, nothing more.

more horseshit. Biology is not based on the Bible or some form of puritanism. Human sexuality is biological, there are males and females for a reason. Homosexuality is an aberation of the human condition, it is a mental illness, it is not normal.

you cannot declare it normal by court order or executive dictate.

gay marriage is an oxymoron.

I can declare it normal because I am not a hater. Homosexuality is as 'normal' as being left handed is. You don't have to accept that humans can be attracted to other humans of the same gender- you can continue to hate them as you will.

But the mentally ill are those who want to discriminate against other human beings simply because of the gender that they are attracted to.

I don't hate sick people, I feel sorry for them and want them to be cured.

I have not seen you offer anything but hatred towards homosexuals.
You people characterize any opposition to the homosexual lifestyle as hate, so your bigotry prevents you from rendering an objective analysis.

Hey Slimey - you know nothing of theology or etymology - The tale of Sodom and Gomorrah was about faggots and other assorted perverts - people we today call LGBT .

Lot met the angels in the city square and urged them to stay at his house. The angels agreed. The Bible then informs us, "Before they had gone to bed, all the men from every part of the city of Sodom — both young and old — surrounded the house. They called to Lot, 'Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us so that we can have sex with them.'" The angels then proceed to blind all the men of Sodom and Gomorrah and urge Lot and his family to flee from the cities to escape the wrath that God was about to deliver.

New International Version

New Living Translation
They shouted to Lot, "Where are the men who came to spend the night with you? Bring them out to us so we can have sex with them!"

English Standard Version
And they called to Lot, “Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us, that we may know them.”

I've already given them this info. What's remarkable is that EVERY MAN in the city wanted to rape those angels, yet the homosexual Left insists that homosexuality was not the main issue. People who hate God and God's word will not endure the rightly divided word of truth.
Where does it say that?

For the Umpteenth Time ...

Genesis 19-5
Genesis 19-5
Genesis 19-5
Genesis 19-5

Got it ? Good - stop trying to pretend it doesn't exist - it destroys your argument slime ball
Stories.....you've got stories. Shall I pull out Lord of the Rings now?
Yo fish breath -we're discussing a biblical topic - I would think a biblical story is quite appropriate ...dumbass
"Story" indeed. "Once upon a time........"

Where does it say that?

Genesis 19-5
Genesis 19-5
Genesis 19-5
Genesis 19-5

Got it ? Good - stop trying to pretend it doesn't exist - it destroys your argument slime ball
Jeremiah 23
But now I see that the prophets of Jerusalem are even worse!

They commit adultery and love dishonesty.

They encourage those who are doing evil

so that no one turns away from their sins.

These prophets are as wicked

as the people of Sodom and Gomorrah once were.”

Hmmm that sounds like Greenbean.....

Ezekial
Your younger sister was Sodom, who lived with her daughters in the south.
47 But you have not merely sinned as they did. You quickly surpassed them in corruption.
48 As surely as I live, says the Sovereign LORD, Sodom and her daughters were never as wicked as you and your daughters.
49 Sodom’s sins were pride, gluttony, and laziness, while the poor and needy suffered outside her door.
50 She was proud and committed detestable sins, so I wiped her out, as you have seen.c

Hmmm that sounds like Greenbean too.

But Greenbean tells us there is no debating his conclusions. Because he is clearly an expert on all things Biblical and ancient......like Atomic war in Ancient India.....lol....

Poor attempt at deflecting - Ancient warfare in India is a theory - you do understand the diff. between fact and theory do you not
So far as Homosexuality and Sodom & Gomorrah - No its not debatable - not so long as your using the source and not trying to slant facts to suit your Agenda
"No its not debatable"
images

LOL- I have already shown that it is regularly debated by scholars.

The entire Jewish tradition disagrees with you.
The Sin of Sodom and its Impact on Creation - My Jewish Learning
The Torah did not elaborate on the sin of Sodom, but the underpinnings are expressed later in the prophecy of Ezekiel: "Behold this was the sin of Sodom…She and her daughters had pride, excess bread, and peaceful serenity, but she did not strengthen the hand of the poor and the needy" (16:49).

An opinion in the Mishnah in Avot 5:10 further strengthens this picture of moral depravity when it defines the Sodomite as one who says, "What's mine is mine and what's yours is yours." The Mishnah decries a man who wishes to remove himself from the social responsibility of welfare by closing himself and his wealth from others, even if he makes the claim that he is not taking away from anyone else.

The Destruction of Sodom - Jewish History
The Sodomites were notorious for their wickedness. They had no consideration for the poor, nor for the passing stranger to whom they offered no hospitality; nor would they even sell him any food or water. Once they had found out that Plitith, Lot’s daughter, had secretly given food to a stranger who was near starvation, and they burned her in public. Another time, when they discovered that a young girl had fed a starving beggar, they smeared honey all over her and placed her upon the city wall, so that she died from the stings of the bees attracted by the honey.

These and many other similar hideous acts of cruelty by the Sodomites and their neighbors of Gomorrah, had aroused G-d’s anger, and He decided to destroy them completely.

Every time from now on that you claim that the issue is not even debatable you just show yourself to be a liar.

And really- 'Atomic Warfare in Ancient India'? LOL......

Genesis 19-5

"Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us so that we can have sex with them."

Genesis 19-5

"Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us so that we can have sex with them."

Genesis 19-5

Genesis 19-5

That's a direct translation? What is the Hebrew (Semetic) word for "have sex with them"?

Genesis 19-5
Genesis 19-5
Genesis 19-5
Genesis 19-5

Jeremiah 23

Ezekial
47 But you have not merely sinned as they did. You quickly surpassed them in corruption.
48 As surely as I live, says the Sovereign LORD, Sodom and her daughters were never as wicked as you and your daughters.
49 Sodom’s sins were pride, gluttony, and laziness, while the poor and needy suffered outside her door.
50 She was proud and committed detestable sins, so I wiped her out, as you have seen.c

But Greenbean tells us there is no debating his conclusions. Because he is clearly an expert on all things Biblical and ancient......like Atomic war in Ancient India.....lol....

Poor attempt at deflecting - Ancient warfare in India is a theory - you do understand the diff. between fact and theory do you not
So far as Homosexuality and Sodom & Gomorrah - No its not debatable - not so long as your using the source and not trying to slant facts to suit your Agenda
"No its not debatable"
images

The Torah did not elaborate on the sin of Sodom, but the underpinnings are expressed later in the prophecy of Ezekiel: "Behold this was the sin of Sodom…She and her daughters had pride, excess bread, and peaceful serenity, but she did not strengthen the hand of the poor and the needy" (16:49).

An opinion in the Mishnah in Avot 5:10 further strengthens this picture of moral depravity when it defines the Sodomite as one who says, "What's mine is mine and what's yours is yours." The Mishnah decries a man who wishes to remove himself from the social responsibility of welfare by closing himself and his wealth from others, even if he makes the claim that he is not taking away from anyone else.

The Sodomites were notorious for their wickedness. They had no consideration for the poor, nor for the passing stranger to whom they offered no hospitality; nor would they even sell him any food or water. Once they had found out that Plitith, Lot’s daughter, had secretly given food to a stranger who was near starvation, and they burned her in public. Another time, when they discovered that a young girl had fed a starving beggar, they smeared honey all over her and placed her upon the city wall, so that she died from the stings of the bees attracted by the honey.

These and many other similar hideous acts of cruelty by the Sodomites and their neighbors of Gomorrah, had aroused G-d’s anger, and He decided to destroy them completely.

Every time from now on that you claim that the issue is not even debatable you just show yourself to be a liar.

Genesis 19-5

Genesis 19-5

Genesis 19-5

Genesis 19-5

That's a direct translation? What is the Hebrew (Semetic) word for "have sex with them"?
The NIV tries to use the most common vernacular to accommodate people of your intelligence level. Other versions word it differently if you think you're up to the challenge.

Genesis 19-5
Genesis 19-5
Genesis 19-5
Genesis 19-5

Dear gay folk. Please allow me translate Greenbean's post:
de1i6c.jpg

Genesis 19-5
Genesis 19-5
Genesis 19-5
Genesis 19-5

Jeremiah 23

Ezekial

"No its not debatable"
images

Genesis 19-5

Genesis 19-5

Genesis 19-5

Genesis 19-5

Did some interesting research on this...the word is "yada" which means to know....and is used in the Aramic OT over 900 times. Only 13-14 times does it mean something sexual....the rest of the time it means to "question". It isn't til the Christian bibles, particularly the KJV does it take on sexual tones. What if the men of Sodom just wanted to question the strangers? Not quite as interesting and evil sounding, is it?

You people characterize any opposition to the homosexual lifestyle as hate

Nope, but your opposition certainly is based on hate.

, so your bigotry prevents you from rendering an objective analysis.
The Bible is not objective.
You're a moron. Anyone who characterizes any disagreement as hate is not objective. That's not up for debate. Since bigots like you see hate everywhere, you're crippled in being able to perceive the real thing. It would be the same as a conspiracy kook trying to discern a real conspiracy from the random lunacy that occupies his head. That's the kind of logic that escapes people like you.

Jeremiah 23

Ezekial

"No its not debatable"
images

Genesis 19-5

Genesis 19-5

Genesis 19-5

Genesis 19-5

Did some interesting research on this...the word is "yada" which means to know....and is used in the Aramic OT over 900 times. Only 13-14 times does it mean something sexual....the rest of the time it means to "question". It isn't til the Christian bibles, particularly the KJV does it take on sexual tones. What if the men of Sodom just wanted to question the strangers? Not quite as interesting and evil sounding, is it?
Yes, that totally explains why Lot offered his daughters as a substitute. You'll never understand what you refuse to see no matter how clear it's made to be.

"No its not debatable"
images

Genesis 19-5

Genesis 19-5

Genesis 19-5

Genesis 19-5

Yes, that totally explains why Lot offered his daughters as a substitute. You'll never understand what you refuse to see no matter how clear it's made to be.
Well...aren't you one who thinks it's "logical" to offer so-called homosexual men your..........daughters?

Leviticus 18:22 - Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

God hates fags.

But before he was harshing on gays, God first said in Leviticus 11:12 - Whatsoever hath no fins nor scales in the waters, that shall be an abomination unto you.

God hates shrimp eaters.

"No its not debatable"
images

Genesis 19-5

Genesis 19-5

Genesis 19-5

Genesis 19-5

Well...aren't you one who thinks it's "logical" to offer so-called homosexual men your..........daughters?
Not to homosexuals, no. Does that sound intelligent to anyone?

I think there should be a test given to every Presidential candidate. Offer them some shrimp. If they take the bait, then you'll know...

They're gay.

Forum List

Back