The Homosexual Dilemma

There is no homosexual dilemma. Either you put another man's unit in your mouth or you don't. Case closed. If you do...please keep it to yourself, don't carry a sign and march in the street that you put another guy's tool in your mug and how proud you are of it.

Mrs. Smith, I believe the story you told to the women's luncheon about what you did to your husband for his birthday present makes you a homosexual.
If Mrs. Smith does it to her husband that's fine...if Mr. Smith does it to another guy...BARF!

Whoa! It's not the act you are bashing, it's the gender?
You got it baby.

Nobody puts baby in the corner. Why do you hate men?

There is no homosexual dilemma. Either you put another man's unit in your mouth or you don't. Case closed. If you do...please keep it to yourself, don't carry a sign and march in the street that you put another guy's tool in your mug and how proud you are of it.

Nobody carries signs that say that.

I've never put a man's unit in my mouth...but I have marched in a Pride Parade.

You want gays living their lives in secret. Ain't gonna happen. We have lives and families and we don't have to keep them quiet. We aren't ashamed.
Because your a dyke?

Yes, that would be why I've never had a man's unit in my mouth. You're quick.

Mrs. Smith, I believe the story you told to the women's luncheon about what you did to your husband for his birthday present makes you a homosexual.
If Mrs. Smith does it to her husband that's fine...if Mr. Smith does it to another guy...BARF!

You got it baby.

I don't hate men. So long as they keep their tools out of each others mouths and back sides.

You got it baby.

I don't hate men. So long as they keep their tools out of each others mouths and back sides.

Why do you care what they do with their tools and/or backsides?

You got it baby.

I don't. Just keep it to yourself.

It just scares the bejeesus out of some people that two guys could file a married tax return and that one of them could collect Social Security death benefits.

This terrifies them. When contemplating this, visions of butt humping, dick sucking, and dog fucking deluge their minds. Suffering from this flood of homoerotic and bestiality visions over a joint tax return is what they consider "normal".

GAYZ: We would like the exact same marriage benefits that straights get.

BIGOT: Gaaaaaggghhh! Stop thrusting your big, long, fat, juicy throbbing dick in my face!

It just scares the bejeesus out of some people that two guys could file a married tax return and that one of them could collect Social Security death benefits.

This terrifies them. When contemplating this, visions of butt humping, dick sucking, and dog fucking deluge their minds. Suffering from this flood of homoerotic and bestiality visions over a joint tax return is what they consider "normal".
Never had such a vision. Man your a sicko.

BIGOT: Gaaaaaggghhh! Stop thrusting your big, long, fat dick in my face!
"gay" and "marriage" are mutually exclusive terms.

54fywj.jpg

You got it baby.

I don't. Just keep it to yourself.

Who tells you about their sex life?

Oh wait...if you find out someone is gay, YOU think of them having sex. Sounds like your problem not theirs.

That's a direct translation? What is the Hebrew (Semetic) word for "have sex with them"?

Did some interesting research on this...the word is "yada" which means to know....and is used in the Aramic OT over 900 times. Only 13-14 times does it mean something sexual....the rest of the time it means to "question". It isn't til the Christian bibles, particularly the KJV does it take on sexual tones. What if the men of Sodom just wanted to question the strangers? Not quite as interesting and evil sounding, is it?
Yes, that totally explains why Lot offered his daughters as a substitute. You'll never understand what you refuse to see no matter how clear it's made to be.
Well...aren't you one who thinks it's "logical" to offer so-called homosexual men your..........daughters?
Not to homosexuals, no. Does that sound intelligent to anyone?
Oh. Tell us more about how logical it is for homosexuals to be interested in someone's daughters. Share your wisdom in this regard.

Perverts in Biblical times would f*ck anything that was warm and had a hole. However in Modern Times it's no longer a requirement that it be warm - so long as it has a hole .

Genesis 19:5King James Version (KJV)
5 And they called unto Lot, and said unto him, Where are the men which came in to thee this night? bring them out unto us, that we may know them.

Genesis was written by Moses, who was slow of speech and tongue, 2000 years after Adam and Eve. How did he know Lot was morally depraved; i.e., he would rather hand off his two daughters to a mob of men, young and old, rather than hand over two stranger. Really?

Most serious scholars do not believe that Moses wrote Genesis or Exodus or Leviticus or Numbers and Deuteronomy . In fact - there are portions of the Pentateuch he is credited with having written that deal with topics after his demise was chronicled by said books.

Although as per Rabbinic tradition the five books of the Torah were the work of Moses ... Today,most scholars agree that the Pentateuch does not have a single author, and that its composition took place over centuries

Anyone who characterizes any disagreement as hate is not objective.

You even use the language of a bigot. "Anyone who", "any disagreement".

I do not characterize any disagreement as hate. I wait for someone to demonstrate their hate. You have. Quite plainly.

You are not just in that group of "anyone who". Your rhetoric has placed you in the sub-class of bigots.
You're much better at "jamming" than most of the douche bags participating in this thread - I make it a point to point out Jamming and Framing as frequently as possible - so don't take it personal when I point out that you are a higher caliber of douche bag - you should consider it a compliment

Jamming The objective of jamming is to force opponents into silence by accusations of homophobia, latent homosexual tendencies and bigotry . The purpose being to create a social stigmatization of anyone whom opposes the Agenda. Jamming is to ridicule the opponent in the eyes of the world and to evoke the "pack mentality" .

Gay Brainwashing Techniques

Jeremiah 23
But now I see that the prophets of Jerusalem are even worse!

They commit adultery and love dishonesty.

They encourage those who are doing evil

so that no one turns away from their sins.

These prophets are as wicked

as the people of Sodom and Gomorrah once were.”

Hmmm that sounds like Greenbean.....

Ezekial
Your younger sister was Sodom, who lived with her daughters in the south.
47 But you have not merely sinned as they did. You quickly surpassed them in corruption.
48 As surely as I live, says the Sovereign LORD, Sodom and her daughters were never as wicked as you and your daughters.
49 Sodom’s sins were pride, gluttony, and laziness, while the poor and needy suffered outside her door.
50 She was proud and committed detestable sins, so I wiped her out, as you have seen.c

Hmmm that sounds like Greenbean too.

But Greenbean tells us there is no debating his conclusions. Because he is clearly an expert on all things Biblical and ancient......like Atomic war in Ancient India.....lol....

Poor attempt at deflecting - Ancient warfare in India is a theory - you do understand the diff. between fact and theory do you not
So far as Homosexuality and Sodom & Gomorrah - No its not debatable - not so long as your using the source and not trying to slant facts to suit your Agenda
"No its not debatable"
images

LOL- I have already shown that it is regularly debated by scholars.

The entire Jewish tradition disagrees with you.
The Sin of Sodom and its Impact on Creation - My Jewish Learning
The Torah did not elaborate on the sin of Sodom, but the underpinnings are expressed later in the prophecy of Ezekiel: "Behold this was the sin of Sodom…She and her daughters had pride, excess bread, and peaceful serenity, but she did not strengthen the hand of the poor and the needy" (16:49).

An opinion in the Mishnah in Avot 5:10 further strengthens this picture of moral depravity when it defines the Sodomite as one who says, "What's mine is mine and what's yours is yours." The Mishnah decries a man who wishes to remove himself from the social responsibility of welfare by closing himself and his wealth from others, even if he makes the claim that he is not taking away from anyone else.

The Destruction of Sodom - Jewish History
The Sodomites were notorious for their wickedness. They had no consideration for the poor, nor for the passing stranger to whom they offered no hospitality; nor would they even sell him any food or water. Once they had found out that Plitith, Lot’s daughter, had secretly given food to a stranger who was near starvation, and they burned her in public. Another time, when they discovered that a young girl had fed a starving beggar, they smeared honey all over her and placed her upon the city wall, so that she died from the stings of the bees attracted by the honey.

These and many other similar hideous acts of cruelty by the Sodomites and their neighbors of Gomorrah, had aroused G-d’s anger, and He decided to destroy them completely.

Every time from now on that you claim that the issue is not even debatable you just show yourself to be a liar.

And really- 'Atomic Warfare in Ancient India'? LOL......

Genesis 19-5

"Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us so that we can have sex with them."

Genesis 19-5

"Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us so that we can have sex with them."

Genesis 19-5

Genesis 19-5

That's a direct translation? What is the Hebrew (Semetic) word for "have sex with them"?
The NIV tries to use the most common vernacular to accommodate people of your intelligence level. Other versions word it differently if you think you're up to the challenge.

Here's another passage

Leviticus 18:22
"'Do not have sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman; that is detestable.

Judges 19:22
While they were enjoying themselves, some of the wicked men of the city surrounded the house. Pounding on the door, they shouted to the old man who owned the house, "Bring out the man who came to your house so we can have sex with him."

bring them out unto us, that we may know them;
not who they were, and from whence they came, and what their business was; nor did they pretend anything of this kind to hide and cover their design from Lot, but they were open and impudent, and declared their sin without shame and blushing, which is their character, ( Isaiah 3:9 ) ; their meaning was, that they might commit that unnatural sin with them, they were addicted to, and in common used, and which from them to this day bears the name of Sodomy. As lawful copulation with a man's wife is modestly expressed by knowing her, ( Genesis 4:1 Genesis 4:17 Genesis 4:25) ; so this unlawful and shocking copulation of man with man is expressed by this phrase; and that this was their meaning is plain from Lot's answer to them, ( Genesis 19:8 ) .

Genesis 19 5 Commentary - John Gill s Exposition of the Bible

All of those were framed by a culture in the wilderness then in the highlands at war with neighboring tribes and among themselves.

Different time, different way.

What the wild hill tribes of Judea supposedly did 3200 years ago has little or no application to us today.

Last edited:
If you do...please keep it to yourself, don't carry a sign and march in the street that you put another guy's tool in your mug and how proud you are of it.

AND

Get you Damn Propaganda out of our schools , entertainment outlets, away from our families, our children, our neighbors and our neighbors children. Stop trying to present it the younger generation as an "Alternative Lifestyle" - It's not - it's an unnatural sickness.

In private - behind closed doors - you can
GO F*CK YOURSELVES till your balls fall off .

BIGOT: Gaaaaaggghhh! Stop thrusting your big, long, fat dick in my face!
"gay" and "marriage" are mutually exclusive terms.
In the same way people like you wanted "negro" and "free" to be.

There is no correlation between the civil rights of ethnic minorities and catering to and encouraging mental and sexual depravity that is harmful not only to depraved but society as a whole. [ Mind you - don't start salivating .... I wrote WHOLE with a W - not HOLE as in "You're an Asshole" ] - Got it ?

Forum List

Back