The Homosexual Dilemma

Because the far right social cons want to dictate what grown adults do sexually.

That's over and done with. You've lost.

Who said that? I don't care if gay men want to fuck each other, or a goat for that matter. I DO CARE that by normalizing homosexual marriage by force of law will harm society and the family unit.

Mark

I've been legally married to my partner of 20 years since October of 2008. How is that harming you? Is your family unit falling apart yet?

I'll tell you what that "normalizing" has done for our family...it means our kids can say that their parents are married and that matters.

Bigots back in the 60s thought the same things about interracial marriage that you do about same sex marriage. Society wasn't harmed in the least.

parents = a sperm donor and an egg donor that produce a child

two women or two men are not parents. you and your sperm donor are parents, not you and your "wife" "partner"

Fortunately the law and our children disagree with your bigoted opinion.

biology is not an opinion, nor is it bigoted----------it is fact.

Yes, your bigotry is a fact, that you don't think my partner and I are the parents of our children (we are, just ask them and the law) is an opinion.

Biology and parenting are not mutually exclusive.

poor wytchey. so angry, so conflicted, so confused. Human society as a whole has declared that homosexuality is an aberation of the human condition.

You have a mental illness, not a physical condition, not a birth condition, but a learned condition.

You are due empathy and sympathy. The first step to a cure is admitting the disease.

I asked you this before Fishy and you refused to answer. What is it you think I'm conflicted and confused about? I'm not even a little pissed about my coffeemaker anymore...I'm resolved to boiling water until Tuesday morning.

You need to catch up on what "human society" thinks these days, certainly not human society here in the good old US of A where we live. Here "human society" thinks gays are okay and that they should be able to civilly marry. (not your separate water fountain of Civil Unions only for the gheys, but full marriage)

How would you like to "cure the gays" bigot?

your anger and confusion are very evident. If you were comfortable in your situation you would not have to continually post on gay agenda issues.

As to a cure, there may not be one. There is also no cure for MS or diabetes or bipolar disorder. But hang in there, medical science may find one.

So anger is the only reason to post on message boards? That doesn't make any sense. Education is a good reason. People who are not anti gay bigots read these threads.

You still haven't answered the question. What am I conflicted and confused about Fishy? Is this misdirection, a projection? Are you confused and conflicted? Is that why YOU can't stop posting in "gay threads"? I'm gay, I have a good excuse for posting on gay threads. Is being an anti gay bigot the only reason you post here....really?

I post on threads on many subjects. I post what I believe based on 60+ years of life, travel over much of the world, a successful business career, and an education both in hard knocks and academia.

You and I will never agree on the gay agenda, gay biology, or probably anything else. So lets move on. I suspect that you are basically a good person who is sincere in your beliefs, but so am I.

In this country we are allowed to disagree and hold different views. The problem is that you want to force you views on everyone else---------that is the worst form of bigotry and tyranny.

You can't choose your attraction, only whether to act on them or not. If you are not attracted to men, you can't make yourself attracted to men, trust me on this. (It's why reparative "therapy" has such a high failure rate)

It would be interesting to know what other psychiatric problems have a "high failure rate" and if we simply gave up because of it.

Did you ever stop to think that this "high failure rate" is because we haven't been been trying reparative therapy that long?

I mean fuck, we have been trying to cure cancer, diabetes, and heart disease forever.

Maybe you think we should stop trying?

Mark
Reparative therapy has a high failure rate, Mark. Your suggestion from that fact is useless, meaningless.

Why? I have proven that gays can change. Are you really going to deny those that want to try to change the right to these treatments?

Mark

You have just proven that some persons have changed who they have sex with.

There is no evidence that reparative therapy changes sexual attraction.
That's why dickheads like you asking for proof isn't worth providing. When it's shown, if you don't agree, you discount it. Typical of your lowlife existence.
No objective proof exists that homosexuality or heterosexuality is not genetic.

Much evidence does exist for the genetic argument.

If only one changes, the argument that someone is born that way is invalid.

Heh. I know a woman who was straight, then gay, then straight again.

Lesbians especially have a high rate of "recovery".

Mark
Sounds like a pretty screwed up in the head chick to me - her name didn't happen to be "SeaWytch" did it ?
But Seawytch will tell you that someone is born gay.

And who would know better on how SeaWitch was born? You....or her?

I take it you don't understand the rise of laughter when some anonymous conservative starts dictating to individuals their own sexuality. And I doubt you ever will.

Seawytch said that my claim of choosing to be heterosexual was false. Who would know better about me? Me or her?

Are you laughing at her? Likely not as your kind are hypocrites.

You did not "choose", you accepted your heterosexuality without thinking about it.

[Deviancy is away from the norm. You are using the term in the wrong context. But, I figure you know that already.

Mark
The norm is to approve marriage equality, and you, deviantly, oppose it. It is the norm for heterosexuality to be linked to pederasty and pedophilia and other child abuse. But you already know that.
So you approve of a brother/ sister marriage?
Straw man fallacy.

Marriage law currently accommodates same-sex couples, which is not the case for siblings marrying.

Allowing same-sex couples access to marriage law they're already eligible to participate in doesn't 'change' marriage, marriage remains the same, unaltered, and not 'redefined.'
Only to you hypocrites that argue equality of marriage then deny it when you don't like it.

Two fags marrying will never be the same as mine.

If you think so, strawman.

Redfish is full of silliness as he tries to hide his anger for being considered foolish by those who know better.

Conservative is full of anger as he attempts to suppress his latency that is clearly showing.

Guys, what you consider deviant the courts and the growing majority of the population does not.

You are deviant from the accepted norm.

That's OK, but your deviancy is going to rammed down your throat (heh heh) by media, by neighbors, in the school curriculum, by professional organizations and so forth.

You are the deviants.

poor wytchey. so angry, so conflicted, so confused. Human society as a whole has declared that homosexuality is an aberation of the human condition.

You have a mental illness, not a physical condition, not a birth condition, but a learned condition.

You are due empathy and sympathy. The first step to a cure is admitting the disease.

I asked you this before Fishy and you refused to answer. What is it you think I'm conflicted and confused about? I'm not even a little pissed about my coffeemaker anymore...I'm resolved to boiling water until Tuesday morning.

You need to catch up on what "human society" thinks these days, certainly not human society here in the good old US of A where we live. Here "human society" thinks gays are okay and that they should be able to civilly marry. (not your separate water fountain of Civil Unions only for the gheys, but full marriage)

your anger and confusion are very evident. If you were comfortable in your situation you would not have to continually post on gay agenda issues.

As to a cure, there may not be one. There is also no cure for MS or diabetes or bipolar disorder. But hang in there, medical science may find one.

Homosexuality differs from MS, diabetes and bipolar disorder in that there is no organic cause - it is a psychological issue and is more relevant to substance abusers - alcoholism - drug addiction. And yes - there is a cure - it's conversion therapy which has the same success and failure rates as substance abuse therapy does .

Redfish is full of silliness as he tries to hide his anger for being considered foolish by those who know better.

Conservative is full of anger as he attempts to suppress his latency that is clearly showing.

Guys, what you consider deviant the courts and the growing majority of the population does not.

That's OK, but your deviancy is going to rammed down your throat (heh heh) by media, by neighbors, in the school curriculum, by professional organizations and so forth.

You are the deviants.

so in liberal land, normal people are deviants? people who practice normal human sexuality are deviants?

WTF is wrong with you?

It would be interesting to know what other psychiatric problems have a "high failure rate" and if we simply gave up because of it.

Did you ever stop to think that this "high failure rate" is because we haven't been been trying reparative therapy that long?

I mean fuck, we have been trying to cure cancer, diabetes, and heart disease forever.

Maybe you think we should stop trying?

Mark
Reparative therapy has a high failure rate, Mark. Your suggestion from that fact is useless, meaningless.

Why? I have proven that gays can change. Are you really going to deny those that want to try to change the right to these treatments?

Mark

You have just proven that some persons have changed who they have sex with.

There is no evidence that reparative therapy changes sexual attraction.
That's why dickheads like you asking for proof isn't worth providing. When it's shown, if you don't agree, you discount it. Typical of your lowlife existence.
No objective proof exists that homosexuality or heterosexuality is not genetic.

Much evidence does exist for the genetic argument.

so having a penis or a vagina and not choosing to use them for their designed purpose is deviant?

are you crazy?

Homosexuality differs from MS, diabetes and bipolar disorder in that there is no organic cause - it is a psychological issue and is more relevant to substance abusers - alcoholism - drug addiction. And yes - there is a cure - it's conversion therapy which has the same success and failure rates as substance abuse therapy does .

there is no organic cause for bipolar disorder and most other mental and phychological conditions.

to claim that homosexuality is genetic defies logic.

You are the deviants.

Those who know better ???!!!???

giphy.gif

Your standard for a 'pushy asshole' is any gay or lesbian who doesn't 'sit down and shut the fuck up'. Which isn't a particularly compelling standard.

You're a far greater threat to the rights of gays, then gays are a threat to your rights.

There is nothing "pushy" about two people who want to commit to a stable long term legally recognized relationship.

Yes, to be a true relationship, government has to validate it. I mean who could consider their partner to be their partner without government recognition? That wouldn't be possible. Man, a partner without OKs from politicians and bureaucrats, that would just be meaningless, wouldn't it?

Why are you asking gays that just want exactly what you enjoy? Ask your wife.

Yes, you keep reminding us gays aren't ready for full marriage, you can't disagree with each other. In heterosexual marriage, that happens all the time.

I never said you can't disagree. We know you're the reluctant hypocrite. That's not what I said. Instead of asking gays why they need "government validation", ask your wife why she needs it. She can answer your questions and you'll actually maybe believe the answers from her.

12 Reasons Marriage Equality Matters

That's exactly what I just addressed. I've addressed it repeatedly. She doesn't agree with me. She knows what I think about government marriage. She knows I oppose it. She is fully aware of it. She disagrees with me. Why would I continue to ask a question that was asked and answered? I've told you this a bunch of times. What is wrong with you that you can't grasp that?

That's my point, you keep saying you wouldn't give it up. Ask again, and again, and again. I'm not changing my mind, she's not changing her mind. That happens in heterosexual marriages and the marriage can go on just fine. We don't have to agree on everything. When you reach that point, then you will be closer to gay marriage being equivalent to straight marriage. You must just be a joy to live with having to be agreed with on everything, or at least told you're right.

That's what keys has been saying. :)

And yet...and yet. If the government doesn't have the right to deny two people equal rights, how then does it have the right to deny millions, or billions?

Reality.

We can take anything - any law - to the point of absurbity. But the chances of it happening are virtually nil. So because of that do you have no laws?

I don't have an issue with polygamy if people want it. But that's also another argument. If people want polygamy then they need to make a compelling case for it on it's own merits. The case for same sex marriage is being argued on it's own merits - not alongside polygamy.

Now see, that's what it boils down to, you are no different than the man/woman government marriage crowd. You keep going with the argument that gays want that, they don't want heterosexual marriage. But when Carib says others don't want two, you don't accept an argument which to you is enough for what you want. You are no better than the man/woman crowd, you just draw a different line.

If government were not involved in marriage, then they don't get to define it. Then people do have what they want. You want a Catholic marriage? Work out what that means with the Catholic church. A Jewish marriage? Ditto. And so forth. That ... is liberty.

yeah, I get your point, but the govt is involved in marriage because of tax laws, inheritence laws, property rights etc.

But the gay agenda is not about those things, if it was they would be fine with civil unions for gays that would give them all of those rights. But its all about the word 'marriage' and forced societal acceptance of their deviant lifestyle as 'normal'.

True, but why do those things need to be tied to marriage?

- The death tax is evil and should not exist for anyone

- Taxes should be flat

- Parental rights and responsibilities should be tied to genes not paper. With all the babies out of wedlock, this needs to be addressed anyway.

- People should be able to name who they want to make living will decisions for them.

There is a better solution to everything government solves. And people could back up their private marriages with contracts that specific things like I love you and want to spend my life with you, but if I quit my job and have your brats and you dump me for your secretary I want half your shit you rat bastard.

Can you think of anything that marriage solves that can't be solved better without it?

sure, we could change our laws regarding marriage rights, etc. What chance do you give that in congress?

Well, if we're only going to argue for what's going to happen, then let's just argue for collectivist leftism.

You are the deviants.

Lame , really lame the last retort of faggots who have no other arguments to posit - "latent" - really ?! That's a very poor attempt at "Jamming" perpetrated by a half wit

The objective of jamming is to force opponents into silence by accusations of homophobia, latent homosexual tendencies and bigotry . The purpose being to create a social stigmatization of anyone whom opposes the Agenda. Jamming is to ridicule the opponent in the eyes of the world and to evoke the "pack mentality" .

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

You are the deviants.

The Courts - Hmmm - such as in the Dred Scott Case that established that blacks were property of the slaveholder regardless of where in the country they traveled - is that what you're advocating for ?

majority of the population -

giphy.gif

You are the deviants.

... your deviancy is going to rammed down your throat (heh heh) by media, ... the school curriculum, by professional organizations and so forth.

gayhead2.JPG

We shall sodomize your sons, emblems of your feeble masculinity, of your shallow dreams and vulgar lies. We shall seduce them in your schools, in your dormitories, in your gymnasiums, in your locker rooms, in your sports arenas, in your seminaries, in your youth groups, in your movie theater bathrooms, in your army bunkhouses, in your truck stops, in your all male clubs, in your houses of Congress, wherever men are with men together. Your sons shall become our minions and do our bidding. They will be recast in our image. They will come to crave and adore us.

Women, you cry for freedom. You say you are no longer satisfied with men; they make you unhappy. We, connoisseurs of the masculine face, the masculine physique, shall take your men from you then. We will amuse them; we will instruct them; we will embrace them when they weep. Women, you say you wish to live with each other instead of with men. Then go and be with each other. We shall give your men pleasures they have never known because we are foremost men too, and only one man knows how to truly please another man; only one man can understand the depth and feeling, the mind and body of another man.

All laws banning homosexual activity will be revoked. Instead, legislation shall be passed which engenders love between men.

All homosexuals must stand together as brothers; we must be united artistically, philosophically, socially, politically and financially. We will triumph only when we present a common face to the vicious heterosexual enemy.

If you dare to cry faggot, fairy, queer, at us, we will stab you in your cowardly hearts and defile your dead, puny bodies.

We shall write poems of the love between men; we shall stage plays in which man openly caresses man; we shall make films about the love between heroic men which will replace the cheap, superficial, sentimental, insipid, juvenile, heterosexual infatuations presently dominating your cinema screens. We shall sculpt statues of beautiful young men, of bold athletes which will be placed in your parks, your squares, your plazas. The museums of the world will be filled only with paintings of graceful, naked lads.

Our writers and artists will make love between men fashionable and de rigueur, and we will succeed because we are adept at setting styles. We will eliminate heterosexual liaisons through usage of the devices of wit and ridicule, devices which we are skilled in employing.

We will unmask the powerful homosexuals who masquerade as heterosexuals. You will be shocked and frightened when you find that your presidents and their sons, your industrialists, your senators,your mayors, your generals, your athletes, your film stars, your television personalities, your civic leaders, your priests are not the safe, familiar, bourgeois, heterosexual figures you assumed them to be. We are everywhere; we have infiltrated your ranks. Be careful when you speak of homosexuals because we are always among you; we may be sitting across the desk from you; we may be sleeping in the same bed with you.

There will be no compromises. We are not middle-class weaklings. Highly intelligent, we are the natural aristocrats of the human race, and steely-minded aristocrats never settle for less. Those who oppose us will be exiled.

We shall raise vast private armies, as Mishima did, to defeat you. We shall conquer the world because warriors inspired by and banded together by homosexual love and honor are invincible as were the ancient Greek soldiers.

The family unit-spawning ground of lies, betrayals, mediocrity, hypocrisy and violence--will be abolished. The family unit, which only dampens imagination and curbs free will, must be eliminated. Perfect boys will be conceived and grown in the genetic laboratory. They will be bonded together in communal setting, under the control and instruction of homosexual savants.

All churches who condemn us will be closed. Our only gods are handsome young men. We adhere to a cult of beauty, moral and esthetic. All that is ugly and vulgar and banal will be annihilated. Since we are alienated from middle-class heterosexual conventions, we are free to live our lives according to the dictates of the pure imagination. For us too much is not enough.

The exquisite society to emerge will be governed by an elite comprised of gay poets. One of the major requirements for a position of power in the new society of homoeroticism will be indulgence in the Greek passion. Any man contaminated with heterosexual lust will be automatically barred from a position of influence. All males who insist on remaining stupidly heterosexual will be tried in homosexual courts of justice and will become invisible men.

"We shall rewrite history, history filled and debased with your heterosexual lies and distortions. We shall portray the homosexuality of the great leaders and thinkers who have shaped the world. We will demonstrate that homosexuality and intelligence and imagination are inextricably linked, and that homosexuality is a requirement for true nobility, true beauty in a man.

"We shall be victorious because we are fueled with the ferocious bitterness of the oppressed who have been forced to play seemingly bit parts in your dumb, heterosexual shows throughout the ages. We too are capable of firing guns and manning the barricades of the ultimate revolution.

Tremble, hetero swine, when we appear before you without our masks.

Internet History Sourcebooks Project

1. It is about science and how different conlcusions can come from the same research.

People Are Not Born Gay Affirms Royal College of Psychiatrists

Except that's not what happened. What happened was an anti gay group misinterpreted the study.

UK ‘gay cure’ group red-faced as psychiatrists point out they are wrong

Speaking to Gay Star News, a Royal College of Psychiatrists spokeswoman said it was a clear ‘misinterpretation’ of their actual statement.

‘Homosexuality is not a psychiatric disorder,’ it reads. ‘The College believes strongly in evidence-based treatment. There is no sound scientific evidence that sexual orientation can be changed.

‘The College would not support a therapy for converting people from homosexuality any more than we would do so from heterosexuality.

‘Psychiatrists should be committed to reducing inequalities, not supporting practices that are explicitly based on pathologizing homosexuality. As such, the College remains in favor of legislative efforts to ban such conversion therapies.’

There was a lot more than just "saying something" in that case. Also, you can't "say anything" at work, you know that right? Your "free speech" goes only as far as your employer allows.

Tebow's action of praying got media attention. However, had he not scored a toughdown, etc. there would have been no attention because he wouldn't have Tebowed. For Sam, the attention came before ever stepping foot on an NFL field. Tebow also had high school accomplishments. You don't start at Florida and win the Heisman if you don't.

You can't pretend Michael Sam didn't have accomplishments prior to coming out. He was SEC defensive player of the year and I think would be on a roster right now if he hadn't come out as gay.

Do you think role models are important? You obviously see Tebow as a role model for Christians and have no problem with that. Why can't Michael Sam be a role model for gay athletes? You may not realize it, but it is important for the gay High School football player in Iowa to see that there are others like him and it's okay to be athletic and gay.

5. Define equal. It doens't mean you get to do exactly the same things I do or vice versa.

Just ask them about polygamy or a sibling marriage. They are quicker to say no to it coming up with why equality should be denied than they are about bending over and taking one in the ass for the homos.

Polygamy and incest are both illegal so bringing them up is what is referred to in polite circles as a "slippery slope fallacy". They are completely unrelated to gays having equal access to civil marriage, and would either have a valid argument for legalization or they would not regardless of gays civilly marrying.

Quite a few countries have been marrying the gays for a while now. Even more countries perform legal polygamist marriages. None do both. There is no slippery slope.

There is a slippery slope. It started with the leftists instituting welfare, easy divorce, and single motherhood to destroy families.

Gay marriage is simply the latest step in that direction.

Mark

So the 'left' instituted 'single motherhood'?

I have a great grandmother who raised 4 kids as a single mom- which 'leftists' was responsible for the death of her husband and wanting to destroy families by her chosing not to remarry?

'easy divorce'

the top five states for divorce rates are largely conservative:
Maine, Alaska, Oklahoma, Kentucky and Nevada, ranked at the top for divorces

Ronald Reagan opted for one of those 'easy' divorces- so did Newt Gingrich.

Conservatives have embraced divorce with a passion.

So much for your 'leftist' slippery slope fantasies.
1. It is about science and how different conlcusions can come from the same research.

People Are Not Born Gay Affirms Royal College of Psychiatrists

Except that's not what happened. What happened was an anti gay group misinterpreted the study.

UK ‘gay cure’ group red-faced as psychiatrists point out they are wrong

Speaking to Gay Star News, a Royal College of Psychiatrists spokeswoman said it was a clear ‘misinterpretation’ of their actual statement.

‘Homosexuality is not a psychiatric disorder,’ it reads. ‘The College believes strongly in evidence-based treatment. There is no sound scientific evidence that sexual orientation can be changed.

‘The College would not support a therapy for converting people from homosexuality any more than we would do so from heterosexuality.

‘Psychiatrists should be committed to reducing inequalities, not supporting practices that are explicitly based on pathologizing homosexuality. As such, the College remains in favor of legislative efforts to ban such conversion therapies.’

There was a lot more than just "saying something" in that case. Also, you can't "say anything" at work, you know that right? Your "free speech" goes only as far as your employer allows.

Tebow's action of praying got media attention. However, had he not scored a toughdown, etc. there would have been no attention because he wouldn't have Tebowed. For Sam, the attention came before ever stepping foot on an NFL field. Tebow also had high school accomplishments. You don't start at Florida and win the Heisman if you don't.

You can't pretend Michael Sam didn't have accomplishments prior to coming out. He was SEC defensive player of the year and I think would be on a roster right now if he hadn't come out as gay.

Do you think role models are important? You obviously see Tebow as a role model for Christians and have no problem with that. Why can't Michael Sam be a role model for gay athletes? You may not realize it, but it is important for the gay High School football player in Iowa to see that there are others like him and it's okay to be athletic and gay.

5. Define equal. It doens't mean you get to do exactly the same things I do or vice versa.

Just ask them about polygamy or a sibling marriage. They are quicker to say no to it coming up with why equality should be denied than they are about bending over and taking one in the ass for the homos.

Polygamy and incest are both illegal so bringing them up is what is referred to in polite circles as a "slippery slope fallacy". They are completely unrelated to gays having equal access to civil marriage, and would either have a valid argument for legalization or they would not regardless of gays civilly marrying.

Quite a few countries have been marrying the gays for a while now. Even more countries perform legal polygamist marriages. None do both. There is no slippery slope.

There is a slippery slope. It started with the leftists instituting welfare, easy divorce, and single motherhood to destroy families.

Gay marriage is simply the latest step in that direction.

Mark

So the 'left' instituted 'single motherhood'?

I have a great grandmother who raised 4 kids as a single mom- which 'leftists' was responsible for the death of her husband and wanting to destroy families by her chosing not to remarry?

'easy divorce'

the top five states for divorce rates are largely conservative:
Maine, Alaska, Oklahoma, Kentucky and Nevada, ranked at the top for divorces

Ronald Reagan opted for one of those 'easy' divorces- so did Newt Gingrich.

Conservatives have embraced divorce with a passion.

So much for your 'leftist' slippery slope fantasies.

Yes, the left institutionalized single motherhood by their commitment to easy divorce, welfare, and single motherhood.

So some GOPers got a divorce? They were not the impetus to our changing moral code, the left was.

If participation was the litmus test, you should now claim that Christian fundamentalists backed divorce because one of them got a divorce.

That is....illogical.

Mark

Last edited:
Redfish and Zephyr are babbling while Green Bean is excited by a hard gay propaganda piece.

Show me the scientific evidence that hetero and homo sexuality are not genetically determined.

Anyone think posting "link" is proves anything? Get a life. The proof is experience. Living a full life and having wide range of experiences. Gays are nice folks, in general. But I don't understand this push for rights for them, I really don't. Tell me why? This is about a general consensus, there isn't any right or wrong. I just don't understand this rationalizing irrational sexual behavior. They are never gonna have children, why this PUSH for marriage equality? Why? I just am not buying it. I don't understand it.
Suffice to say, there are some very decent gays who aren't pushy assholes. I know, two of them are dear friends of mine. It's a tragedy that the faggots have become the face of gay people, but that's how life is.

Yeah- I have known racists who claim that there are some very decent negroes too- the ones that aren't uppity like the n*ggers.

They always have a story of dear friends who were colored, the shoe shine man....the guy who pumped their gas- the ones who 'knew their place'.

Bigots always have rationalizations like that.
Do you know that race and lifestyle choice are two different things? Yes you can be judged by how you CHOOSE to live and that doesn't make me a bigot. 90% of blacks oppose homosexuality and resent the hell out of having your fake "cause" lumped in with their genuine plight.

Race and lifestyle are different. But bigots are all the same.

Yeah- I have known racists who claim that there are some very decent negroes too- the ones that aren't uppity like the n*ggers.

They always have a story of dear friends who were colored, the shoe shine man....the guy who pumped their gas- the ones who 'knew their place'.

Bigots always have rationalizations like that

So, if a person give a well considered argument to a topic that you don't agree with, he becomes a bigot?

What I think is that when a person has only name calling to rely on, they are losing the debate...badly.

Why don't you show us how mentally superior you are by answering that question that was bolded in blue?

I mean, you seem to believe you are 100% right in your convictions.

Prove it.

Mark

Forum List

Back