The Hostess-Twinkie who did what to kill it/them thread

Nobody ever screeches about union bosses making too much money.

Union Facts: Bakery, Confectionary, Tobacco Workers & Grain Millers (BCTGMI) Profile, Membership, Leaders, Political Operations, etc.

Officers and Employees
Average Total Compensation: $94,797.07
Total Employees: 58
Employees Making more than $75,000: 31
Top Ten Highest Paid Leaders

Name Title Total Compensation
FRANK HURT PRESIDENT $262,654.00
DAVID DURKEE SECRETARY-TREASURER $244,396.00
JOSEPH THIBODEAU EXEC VICE PRESIDENT $218,989.00
STEVE BERTELLI VICE PRESIDENT $198,062.00
MICHAEL KONESKO VICE PRESIDENT $184,297.00
ARTHUR MONTMINY VICE PRESIDENT $175,505.00
ANTHONY JOHNSON VICE PRESIDENT $167,433.00
ROBERT OAKLEY VICE PRESIDENT $167,265.00
RANDY ROARK VICE PRESIDENT $166,849.00
SEAN KELLY VICE PRESIDENT $161,789.00

Outrageous, and still no where near what Hostesses bosses were being paid.

That obama bull shit is still bull shit even now. I WORKED FOR IT I EARNED IT, AND IT'S MINE.

I don't believe that for a second. You've admitted to working under the table. That means you are probably taking advantage of every program you can, including foodstamps. That's what everybody else I know who works under the table does. Make sure you have nothing in your name so when you have to visit the hospital, they can't come after you to pay for your care.
I'm not the people you know. You hang around scum that must mean your scum.

That would be "you're," if you are going to insult me, do it properly.

Sorry, but you already admitted to cheating the federal government, and by extension, the American taxpayers; that would make you much closer to scum. We pay our taxes.

That's not really true. You offered someone a good or service, and someone paid you a price for it.

Paid you with legal tender printed by the government.

Which you were able to do because a civil society decided we were better off looking out for each other rather than running around like a Mad Max Movie rampaging and pillaging.

That obama bull shit is still bull shit even now. I WORKED FOR IT I EARNED IT, AND IT'S MINE.

I don't believe that for a second. You've admitted to working under the table. That means you are probably taking advantage of every program you can, including foodstamps. That's what everybody else I know who works under the table does. Make sure you have nothing in your name so when you have to visit the hospital, they can't come after you to pay for your care.
I really don't give a fuck what you believe, I earned my money working under the table has nothing to do with food stamps. I have never been on any government program nor will I ever be on one. Now for those people you know.
I'm not the people you know. You hang around scum that must mean your scum.

1049881128__xlarge.jpg

Union Facts: Bakery, Confectionary, Tobacco Workers & Grain Millers (BCTGMI) Profile, Membership, Leaders, Political Operations, etc.

Officers and Employees

Union Boss salaries- They have a lot in common with the people they represent

yes the 1%

Michael J. Sullivan, general president of the Sheet Metal Workers’ International Association
Salary: $1,043,023

Robert A. Scardelletti, international president of the Transportation Communications Union
Salary: $748,531

Newton B. Jones, president of the International Brotherhood of Boilermakers
Salary: $607,022

Terence M. O’Sullivan, general president of the Laborers’ International Union of North America
Salary: $589,124

John T. Niccollai, president of the United Food and Commercial Workers Union, Local 464A
Salary: $532,752

Gerald McEntee, international president of the American Federation of State, County, and Municipal Employees
Salary: $512,369

Officers and Employees

Union Boss salaries- They have a lot in common with the people they represent

yes the 1%

Michael J. Sullivan, general president of the Sheet Metal Workers’ International Association
Salary: $1,043,023

Robert A. Scardelletti, international president of the Transportation Communications Union
Salary: $748,531

Newton B. Jones, president of the International Brotherhood of Boilermakers
Salary: $607,022

Terence M. O’Sullivan, general president of the Laborers’ International Union of North America
Salary: $589,124

John T. Niccollai, president of the United Food and Commercial Workers Union, Local 464A
Salary: $532,752

Gerald McEntee, international president of the American Federation of State, County, and Municipal Employees
Salary: $512,369

At least they were doing something. Elizabeth Dole drew $300,000 a year for heading the Red Cross...1990 dollars. I'm LMAO!!

CEO's earn a portion of their salary for building a company that returns wealth to its employees and shareholders, in the millions

What does the high salary of union bosses do
except show their hypocrisy and ability to extort

Don't fret, no doubt, today the twinkle tastes extra sweet
to the union fools that just voted for Papa Obama

Last edited:
CEO's earn a portion of their salary for building a company that returns wealth to its employees and shareholders, in the millions

What does the high salary of union bosses do
except show their hypocrisy and ability to extort

Don't fret, no doubt, today the twinkle tastes extra sweet
to the union fools that just voted for Papa Obama

Except CEO's pay themselves huge salaries even when their companies lose money, the shareholders take a bath, they lay thousands of people off.

Case in point, while they were asking the bakers to take another 8% pay cut, they tripled the CEO's salary..

Its funny cause only people I see telling everyone that the Brass at Hostess was making absurd money is the progressive hit sites....Even more curious is that they dont tell us where they get this info just that it is there. I think again the useful idiots on this board IE liberals are being played for suckers. Do we even know if the executive staff took a salary reduction? There is no evidence to support the progressives

Funny part- Hostess were big Democratic contributors

Really what is their concern, bankruptcy
sell off assets including the naming rights

and the new company will build in a right to work state
and jobs will be created

Its funny cause only people I see telling everyone that the Brass at Hostess was making absurd money is the progressive hit sites....Even more curious is that they dont tell us where they get this info just that it is there. I think again the useful idiots on this board IE liberals are being played for suckers. Do we even know if the executive staff took a salary reduction? There is no evidence to support the progressives

Twinky-boy removes reality and inserts his own.

Does that include the Union boss salaries?

What was that directed to?

A union CEO gets paid maybe 10 times what his average member makes, while a CEO gets paid 100 times what a average worker makes.

Economically, a union needs to restrict employment to keep wages high
Sorry, that is just the way it is...

Not really.

And frankly, what a union does is make sure everyone gets a fair shake from management intent on cheating them.

The real twinky-bou, sadly has passed

122492_600.jpg

What was that directed to?

A union CEO gets paid maybe 10 times what his average member makes, while a CEO gets paid 100 times what a average worker makes.

Economically, a union needs to restrict employment to keep wages high
Sorry, that is just the way it is...

Not really.

And frankly, what a union does is make sure everyone gets a fair shake from management intent on cheating them.

Sure it does
read a real book on economics

122492_600.jpg

Those great Hostess names will be back.

Brought to you competitively priced by new non-union bakers, of course!

122492_600.jpg

Those great Hostess names will be back.

Brought to you competitively priced by new non-union bakers, of course!

Can you image the look on the Union goon's faces and their members
hearing this so soon after the election where most of them voted for Papa Obama

They got the Twinkie, big time
:eusa_shhh:

The chickens are coming home to roost

Forum List

Back