🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The House Dems are not guilty of treason but conspiracy against the US

toomuchtime_

Gold Member
Dec 29, 2008
In the 1924 case Hammerschmidt v. United States, the Supreme Court of the United States, in an opinion authored by Chief Justice William Howard Taft, held that "To conspire to defraud the United States means primarily to cheat the government out of property or money, but it also means to interfere with or obstruct one of its lawful governmental functions by deceit, craft or trickery, or at least by means that are dishonest."[3]

Conspiracy against the United States - Wikipedia

This is a perfect definition of the Democrats' impeachment circus. Lock them all up.

No. It is TREASON.....AND CONSPIRACY TO OVERTHROW A DULY ELECTED PRESIDENT!!!!

In the 1924 case Hammerschmidt v. United States, the Supreme Court of the United States, in an opinion authored by Chief Justice William Howard Taft, held that "To conspire to defraud the United States means primarily to cheat the government out of property or money, but it also means to interfere with or obstruct one of its lawful governmental functions by deceit, craft or trickery, or at least by means that are dishonest."[3]

This is a perfect definition of the Democrats' impeachment circus. Lock them all up.
What’s the penalty

Another meltdown thread......:blowup::blowup::blowup:
And ANOTHER ABNORMAL MELTDOWN ...even shows her head exploding....you can't make this shit up...ROTFLMFAO!!!!

liberals-triggered-trump.gif

Another meltdown thread......

Your view is that, if you dislike an elected representative, that alone is justification for you to force their removal from office. Why do you believe that it's ok for you and your leftist comrades to operate this way?

The Democrats are clearly conspiring to "interfere with or obstruct one of its lawful governmental functions by deceit, craft or trickery, or at least by means that are dishonest," but for this to fit the definition of treason, they must also be conspiring with an enemy of the US.

What’s the penalty
Alas,

"If two or more persons conspire either to commit any offense against the United States, or to defraud the United States, or any agency thereof in any manner or for any purpose, and one or more of such persons do any act to effect the object of the conspiracy, each shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both.

If, however, the offense, the commission of which is the object of the conspiracy, is a misdemeanor only, the punishment for such conspiracy shall not exceed the maximum punishment provided for such misdemeanor."

A coup based on 100% calumny. The Demmies want to hide their lying eyes, now that they've been outed for who and what they are.

Mob rule does not work. The Democrats have proved that fact all by themselves by trying to ramrod wrongful charges into Trump's path. He keeps not having done what they repeatedly charge over and over. It's wrong to use House Seats to destroy any member of the Executive or Judicial Branch. This Congress must not do it again. Goodnight, all. It's late.
Dear Lord, please bless your dear world shared with us
in good times and in bad. Please reinstate a more
Brotherly Love in our leaders in Government
and in our hearts one for each other.
Amen.​

Welcome to USMB, Thunk. Hope you enjoy the boards. Glad you found us and hope we make it worth your while to stick around.

Thanks Bea.

I like what I see so far! But I'm still minding my P's and Q's cuz I'm new.

When I've racked up a few more points I can turn it loose :)

Forum List

Back