The House just passed the budget...paving the way for tax reform

First budget in six years.

Congress passes first budget in 6 years

Another piece of obama's legacy smashed.

Ah doofus, they have not passed a budget.

I thought they did. The House passed a budget earlier, which went to the Senate who passed their version and the today the House voted and accepted that. Which means they did indeed pass a budget.

They passed a vague blueprint that only needs 50 votes to pass, not an actual budget.

Using Obama's own math from when he already increased taxes on the 'rich' if you raised taxes on the rich to 90% it would have barely just covered Obama's deficit that year. You fools who think raising taxes on the rich will fix anything have been duped. And a 90% tax rate on the rich would have a catastrophic impact on the economy wiping out much of the tax increase revenue.

These idiots just parrot the same shit...

"TAX CUTS FOR THE WEALTHY TO THE DETRIMENT OF CHILDREN AND THE MIDDLE CLASS!!!"

Why should you get a tax cut if you don't pay any taxes? Nearly 50% of workers PAY NO TAXES. PERIOD. $0 paid.....how do you reduce that?

First budget in six years.

Congress passes first budget in 6 years

Another piece of obama's legacy smashed.

Ah doofus, they have not passed a budget.

I thought they did. The House passed a budget earlier, which went to the Senate who passed their version and the today the House voted and accepted that. Which means they did indeed pass a budget.

They passed a vague blueprint that only needs 50 votes to pass, not an actual budget.

I believe you are mistaken, they did indeed pass an actual budget. It may be a vague blueprint but it is in fact a budget. I see nothing written anywhere that says further work on the budget is required, now they get down to the dirty work of passing the revenue end of things, i.e., the tax bill.

The underlying budget measure abandons the Republican Party’s longstanding promise to rein in deficits

:laugh:

I was just about to ask how much a deficit do they plan on running up.

The underlying budget measure abandons the Republican Party’s longstanding promise to rein in deficits

:laugh:

I was just about to ask how much a deficit do they plan on running up.

I heard it would be $5 trillion less over the next 10 years than what the last guy did. Very doubtful IMHO, while the economy may pick up from what it was under Obama, I wouldn't say the economic growth will be quite as large as they say. Hard to say really what the deficit is likely to be until we see what the tax bill looks like after they pass it.

Hooray for deficit funded tax cuts for the wealthy?

If Progs hate it, it must be good for America.
Exactly how the GOP keeps you stupid

Who are "THE RICH" and what is their "FAIR SHARE", specifically?

if you can't answer that, it's exactly how the Dems keep you stupid.

Actually it's how they keep their constituents stupid, the rest of us already know the answer. Which is more than what the rich are paying now. Not many Dems will actually give you numbers, they'l give you the same old song and dance without answering the question.

For the PROGS crying about the tax reform....it's a simple question.

Hillary said it over and over during the campaign, and Obama said it for 8 years.

They never seemed to give specifics.

You Progs must know....Who are THE RICH and WHAT IS THEIR FAIR SHARE?

If you can't answer that question specifically, how do you know the GOP tax reform is bad?

Why don't Bill and Hillary start sending bigger checks to the IRS?....just a thought.

Hooray for deficit funded tax cuts for the wealthy?

If Progs hate it, it must be good for America.
Exactly how the GOP keeps you stupid

Who are "THE RICH" and what is their "FAIR SHARE", specifically?

if you can't answer that, it's exactly how the Dems keep you stupid.

Actually it's how they keep their constituents stupid, the rest of us already know the answer. Which is more than what the rich are paying now. Not many Dems will actually give you numbers, they'l give you the same old song and dance without answering the question.

They're way too fucking stupid to understand math, apparently.

If 50% pay $0 in taxes, how do you give them a tax cut?

Why didn't Hillary name her ideal tax bracket for "THE WEALTHY" and then voluntarily send in that amount.....Maybe Bill and Hillary should just send all of their money to the Treasury.

Using Obama's own math from when he already increased taxes on the 'rich' if you raised taxes on the rich to 90% it would have barely just covered Obama's deficit that year. You fools who think raising taxes on the rich will fix anything have been duped. And a 90% tax rate on the rich would have a catastrophic impact on the economy wiping out much of the tax increase revenue.

These idiots just parrot the same shit...

"TAX CUTS FOR THE WEALTHY TO THE DETRIMENT OF CHILDREN AND THE MIDDLE CLASS!!!"

Why should you get a tax cut if you don't pay any taxes? Nearly 50% of workers PAY NO TAXES. PERIOD. $0 paid.....how do you reduce that?

I know, liberals are retarded.

Forum List

Back