The hypocricy of the GOP message.....LOLOLOLOL

Calm down you psycho shit head. I gave you creds, what the hell else you want? But again, answer my fuckin question, exactly what bill that was passed, that has caused you and your family to sleep ever so peacefully at night? And if you can't answer the question, than please go stalk someone else, I'm on a mission here.
The list shows what passed, most of them did. If they didn't, blame the right party, not them. Them doing something isn't contingent on your expressed approval. I stated right out of the gate that they reduced spending, it's helping the deficit a great deal, that ALONE is worth it.

Calm down you psycho shit head. I gave you creds, what the hell else you want? But again, answer my fuckin question, exactly what bill that was passed, that has caused you and your family to sleep ever so peacefully at night? And if you can't answer the question, than please go stalk someone else, I'm on a mission here.
The list shows what passed, most of them did. If they didn't, blame the right party, not them. Them doing something isn't contingent on your expressed approval. I stated right out of the gate that they reduced spending, it's helping the deficit a great deal, that ALONE is worth it.

Thanks to the confidence in spending again, and thanks to jobs growth, that alone is what is driving our economy, has nothing to do with those losers. Consumer confidence is high, jobs are there, revenue is being generated, thus spending is down in gov. Get your facts straight, it has nothing to do with those lunatics on the right. Oh and thanks to OBama!!!!

Forum List

Back