The hypocrisy and arrogance of atheism

Where have I lied????

You constantly lie by alleging that you have not been provided with hard factual evidence that supports the conditions for life on other planets.

You brought up a periodical table.

Against that's not hard evidence and AGAIN, I could say that Table proves God exists by the same standard.,

How did those elements get there in space?

You have yet to answer that.

You are just going back over the same arguments I already defeated.

Evidence people?

You rant, you call names, but you have yet to produce a shred of evidence!
Except for the evidence.

One of the many difficulties faced by religious extremists is that their preconceptions don't allow for evaluation of fact and evidence that counters their Flat Earth worldview.

Bwahahaha!

I told you, they are left sputtering!

:lol:

The only ones sputtering are the wingers who confuse religion and science.

And the EVIDENCE for which is which?

Still waiting!

As usual, your ineptitude regarding science leaves you at a disadvantage.

CB010.2 Origin of the first cells

There are a number of viable possibilities still being explored.

Tell us about your talking snakes, magical gardens and a 6,000 year old planet.

Being explored doesn't mean anything has been proven or is there hard evidence. You didn't read your own link:

1. This claim is an example of the argument from incredulity. Nobody denies that the origin of life is an extremely difficult problem. That it has not been solved, though, does not mean it is impossible. In fact, there has been much work in this area, leading to several possible origins for life on earth:
CB010.2 Origin of the first cells

In other words they don't have diddly in the way of hard evidence.

As I posted before. Even Scientific American admits the truth:

Pssst Don 8217 t tell the creationists but scientists don 8217 t have a clue how life began Cross-Check Scientific American Blog Network

Omg, you expect her to READ? She doesn't have to read! She used the word "SCIENCE"!

Evidence people?

Except for the evidence.

One of the many difficulties faced by religious extremists is that their preconceptions don't allow for evaluation of fact and evidence that counters their Flat Earth worldview.

What evidence?

Evidence that you can't form a coherent argument? Because that's already been posted.

Evidence people?

Except for the evidence.

Who has the preconception that will not allow for evidence?

CAN YOU PRODUCE HARD EVIDENCE FOR HOW LIFE BEGAN?

Still waiting. Either put up or shut up.

If you can't then you are ADMITTING, your belief is based on FAITH and the egotism and vanity that is atheism will never allow yourself to do that.

That's why you keep dancing to my tune.

TP, I am sure that you have heard this before, but I will tell you again. Us Atheists don't give a rat's ass if you believe that Batman is the son of god. We have no interest in proving anything to you. We tolerate believers with amusement, and then go our own way. We definitely reject the 3,000 to 1,500 year old mythology called the Bible, that believers, for reasons that we do not even care to debate, consider to be the end all and final truth of god and history, etc. I've read more believable stories in Marvel Comics.

Well, that's wonderful. But that's not what I'm talking about. I didn't say how old the Earth was or even bring that up.

You are just changing the subject because you can't refute the op.

I'm bringing up the double standard in which atheism finds itself.

There is no evidence for how life began YET they insist evolution proves there is no God. YET evolution doesn't cover how life began.

I'm sure that you can won an argument we me, TP, since I am not participating.....

It's a one-line bit.

"There is no God because of SCIENCE!"
"What scientific evidence is there that proves God doesn't exist?"
"there is no God because of SCIENCE, you're STUPID!"
"Ok what did I say that is stupid, and why is it stupid?"
"There is no God because you're STUPID!"

Mindless ranting, that's what bigots do.

Where have I lied????

You constantly lie by alleging that you have not been provided with hard factual evidence that supports the conditions for life on other planets.

Against that's not hard evidence and AGAIN, I could say that Table proves God exists by the same standard.,

ThIs will work for you. It has pretty pictures for science illiterate christian extremists.

Life on Earth - stars produce heavy elements

The chemical elements that define life are produced from the explosions of stars.

Last edited:
TP, I am sure that you have heard this before, but I will tell you again. Us Atheists don't give a rat's ass if you believe that Batman is the son of god. We have no interest in proving anything to you. We tolerate believers with amusement, and then go our own way. We definitely reject the 3,000 to 1,500 year old mythology called the Bible, that believers, for reasons that we do not even care to debate, consider to be the end all and final truth of god and history, etc. I've read more believable stories in Marvel Comics.

Well, that's wonderful. But that's not what I'm talking about. I didn't say how old the Earth was or even bring that up.

You are just changing the subject because you can't refute the op.

I'm bringing up the double standard in which atheism finds itself.

There is no evidence for how life began YET they insist evolution proves there is no God. YET evolution doesn't cover how life began.

I'm sure that you can won an argument we me, TP, since I am not participating.....

????

you can won an argument we me????

:uhh:

It's a one-line bit.

"There is no God because of SCIENCE!"
"What scientific evidence is there that proves God doesn't exist?"
"there is no God because of SCIENCE, you're STUPID!"
"Ok what did I say that is stupid, and why is it stupid?"
"There is no God because you're STUPID!"

Mindless ranting, that's what bigots do.
Mindless ranting defines your post above.

Nicely done. You confirmed your own stereotype.

Repeating your lies only :dig: your hole even deeper.

You haven't "defeated" any of the hard evidence that I provided.

Continuing to lie about that just makes you look ignorant and stupid.

Where have I lied????

Thus will work for you. It has pretty pictures for science illiterate christian extremists.

Life on Earth - stars produce heavy elements

The chemical elements that define life are produced from the explosions of stars.

I already addressed this.

That's wonderful. That's not hard evidence that life exists on other planets. That only SUGGESTS they could be there.

I could just as EASILY use that same evidence to say it proves God exists, BECAUSE HOW DID THOSE ELEMENTS GET THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE?????????

How many more times do we have to go round and round, before you supposedly more intelligent people understand what is HARD EVIDENCE and what is not.

The core of their beliefs is based on FAITH not evidence

Kindly refrain from imposing your own shortcomings on others.

When you can prove otherwise with actual HARD EVIDENCE. I will do so!

You were provided with the hard evidence in this thread. You have utterly failed to refute any of it. Gainsaying and lying does not negate hard scientific evidence.

You are making your own side look really bad now.

Repeating your lies only :dig: your hole even deeper.

You haven't "defeated" any of the hard evidence that I provided.

Continuing to lie about that just makes you look ignorant and stupid.

This seems to be the only thing this "intelligent atheist" can do.

When confronted with facts he cannot refute, he just declares them lies and rants.

Kind of like what all bigots do when they are confronted with evidence that says they are wrong.

But I have yet to hear him/her prove where I am lying?

A) There is no Hard evidence that God exists.

B) There is no hard evidence for how life began.

C) There is no hard evidence for life on other planets.

If those are lies, please provide the evidence to prove them lies.

STILL WAITING!

Forum List

Back