The hypocrisy and arrogance of atheism

Sorry, but this has been addressed for you and resolved on multiple occasions There are no laws of human thought are bioneurologically hardwired.

Yours is a pointless, unsubstantiated and fraudulent claim. But then, you have an entire posting history of pointless, unsubstantiated and fraudulent claims.

Meatloaf with mashed potatoes and green beans.
It's as though you hyper-religious loons have all spilled out of the Harun Yahya madrassah.

That's right and there's not a damn thing you can do to stop us. lol

Sorry, but this has been addressed for you and resolved on multiple occasions There are no laws of human thought are bioneurologically hardwired.

Yours is a pointless, unsubstantiated and fraudulent claim. But then, you have an entire posting history of pointless, unsubstantiated and fraudulent claims.

It's as though you hyper-religious loons have all spilled out of the Harun Yahya madrassah.

Fine! Have it your way then: green eggs and ham with toasted, buttered sourdough, a mess of bacon and orange juice. Happy? You want coffee, too? Espresso, fancy pants, or straight up regular?

Last edited:

Fine! Have it your way then: green eggs and ham with toasted sourdough, a mess of bacon and orange juice. Happy?
I just find it laughable that with your lack of ability to present a coherent argument, you're forced to spam the thread, only further reducing your credibility.

Fine! Have it your way then: green eggs and ham with toasted, buttered sourdough, a mess of bacon and orange juice. Happy? You want some coffee, too? Espresso, fancy pants, or straight up regular?

Does anyone else get a really good chuckle when reading posts like this from Hollie??? lol

Fine! Have it your way then: green eggs and ham with toasted, buttered sourdough, a mess of bacon and orange juice. Happy? You want some coffee, too? Espresso, fancy pants, or straight up regular?

Does anyone else get a really good chuckle when reading posts like this from Hollie??? lol

I know. Right? Some people are so choosy! What's wrong with the daily special?

Fine! Have it your way then: green eggs and ham with toasted sourdough, a mess of bacon and orange juice. Happy?
I just find it laughable that with your lack of ability to present a coherent argument, you're forced to spam the thread, only further reducing your credibility.

So regular coffee. Fine! Sugar and cream, or black? You want a napkin, Princess?

So regular coffee. Fine! Sugar and cream, or black? You want a napkin, Princess?
It's gotten so bad for you that you've fallen off the wagon and every post is pointless spam.

I think it is time to contact the Catholic Church in Hollie's behalf. Hollie is clearly a certified case of demonic possession.

I think it is time to contact the Catholic Church in Hollie's behalf. Hollie is clearly a certified case of demonic possession.
It's remarkable just how infantile you zealots get when your claims to magic and supernaturalism are challenged.

The single, most irrational argument in the history of human beings is firstly; not being able to even define your argument. Worse than that is secondly; then making the single most irrational argument into multiple arguments.

When you say you believe in an entity that cannot be seen, cannot be felt, exists outside of the natural realm in an asserted supernatural realm, that has attributes we need to worship but cannot understand or even describe, who lives in eternity in both directions, who can create existence from nothing and is uncreated himself and uses methods and means we can never know or hope to understand, that stands outside proof which is exactly why it's for certain he exists-- I would say that qualifies you as being under a delusion.

It's remarkable just how infantile you zealots get when your claims to magic and supernaturalism are challenged.

The single, most irrational argument in the history of human beings is firstly; not being able to even define your argument. Worse than that is secondly; then making the single most irrational argument into multiple arguments.

When you say you believe in an entity that cannot be seen, cannot be felt, exists outside of the natural realm in an asserted supernatural realm, that has attributes we need to worship but cannot understand or even describe, who lives in eternity in both directions, who can create existence from nothing and is uncreated himself and uses methods and means we can never know or hope to understand, that stands outside proof which is exactly why it's for certain he exists-- I would say that qualifies you as being under a delusion.

Check this out Hollie: Real-life Case of Demon Possession Documented

That's about as useless as your other comments.

How high can you levitate off the floor Hollie?

Pointless spam.

Pointless spam.

Can you spin your head round and around?

MD, have you considered the possibility that Satan, the lord of lies, has your soul snagged in a set of vice-grips?

While it is a less valid explanation than "you show forms of mental illness common to cultists", it is nonetheless an alternate explanation for your actions. Satan, being evil and clever, would know he could discredit God by getting believers to act very badly in public.

I personally think we need additional rules in this area to stop the trolling, which I've suggested to the mods, 80% of this thread is Hollie calling people stupid and other various names without having one post of any substance. Perhaps if they apply the trolling rules that will keep the ignorant and insipid comments from littering a good thread.

It gets old. But it's not just Hollie. This is what happens on most of the religious threads. The atheists never really discuss the logical or scientific concerns. Mockery, name-calling, derision. . . . Their posts are boorish, personal crap that have nothing to do with anything that matters. Most atheists simply have nothing to offer of any substance at all on this forum concerning this issue: strictly soap opera baby talk. In other words, they run from the real arguments.

What real arguments?

I was fairly clear from the beginning- I am an atheist- I don't believe in a god- any god- nothing more, nothing less.

I have no issues with you believing in what you want to believe- I just don't.

I objected to the attack by the OP on me- as an atheist- simply because I do not believe in what you believe.

I have no need to defend my lack of belief- and I see no reason why you need to defend your belief.

What I have noticed is that you- and others seem offended that I do not share your beliefs- and that is your problem- not mine.

The Op wasn't 'attacking' you because you don't believe what they believe, perhaps that's where went wrong right from the start?

Yes the OP was attacking me- let me quote him specifically:

Here's the key. Atheists are hypocrites and because of that hypocrisy not nearly as smart as they think are.

How you say?

Well, let's take the way they demand HARD EVIDENCE for God. It you can't produce "evidence" God exists, then he can't.

I am an atheist- he says I am a hypocrite and that I demand hard evidence for God.

Yes he attacked me- and my lack of belief. He lied about me- since I am an atheist and he declared what we all do and think.

So yes- I take offense to that. Just as I would understand any Christian taking offense at anyone declaring all Christians are hypocrites.

Fair enough, but most atheists, at least the ones that go around bashing Christians on message boards, like our own little board trolls Hollie, Guno, etc..., absolutely do fit that description. Perhaps 'most atheists that post on religious topics on message boards', should have been used.

I would say that 'most Christians'- i.e. the strident ones here USMB- not most actual real Christians- such as the OP- are exactly the same way.

My point though- is that this OP specifically attacked all atheists- which would mean he attacked me.

That is the point of my participation in this thread.

Yeah, left wing zealots consider Christians "strident" and "fundie" if they don't cower every time a progressive nutbag spouts off about killing babies and/or teaching 5th graders about the joys of anal sex.

Yeah, left wing zealots consider Christians "strident" and "fundie" if they don't cower every time a progressive nutbag spouts off about killing babies and/or teaching 5th graders about the joys of anal sex.
You managed to connect both "strident" and "fundie" to Christians. You do fit the stereotype.

MD, have you considered the possibility that Satan, the lord of lies, has your soul snagged in a set of vice-grips?

While it is a less valid explanation than "you show forms of mental illness common to cultists", it is nonetheless an alternate explanation for your actions. Satan, being evil and clever, would know he could discredit God by getting believers to act very badly in public.

Do you prefer sweetened or non-sweetened tea? I like mine non-sweetened with freshly squeezed lemon. A piping hot cinnamon roll fresh from the oven and a tall glass of ice cold tea is as close to just right as just right gets. I've been known to be talked into a second round if my arm is twisted just right.

But I digress.

You were saying something about mental illness, cults and Satan. Prior to cuisine and stuff, I was talking about the foundational axioms of human cognition and the objective facts regarding the problems of origin and existence thereof. Did you have something to add to that? Did you wish to refute the cogency of these things . . . or are you just looking for a handout?

Now, mind you, I make no judgments . . . but for the grace of God, there go I. But I draw the line on monetary handouts to the mentally or emotionally disturbed hanging out on street corners. So if you want a handout, you'll have to accompany me to the nearest restaurant. There I'll be happy to treat you to a meal. After that, let's head over to my place. I have a spare room. Let's get you cleaned up with a fresh set of clothes and a place to sleep while we figure this thing out.

But first things first. What do you say: meatloaf with mashed potatoes and green beans, or green eggs and ham with toasted and buttered sourdough, a mess of bacon and orange juice?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back