The hypocrisy and arrogance of atheism

And you noticed that she didn't answer the question... why doesn't Hollie go into churches on Sunday mornings and tell all of those people what fools they are to their faces? Anyone want to guess that she hides behind her screen and her keyboard and doesn't have the balls to confront anyone face to face with her irrational psychotic hatred?

And you noticed that she didn't answer the question... why doesn't Hollie go into churches on Sunday mornings and tell all of those people what fools they are to their faces? Anyone want to guess that she hides behind her screen and her keyboard and doesn't have the balls to confront anyone face to face with her irrational psychotic hatred?
Ah, an Internet keyboard tough guy. We're all impressed with your flaccid chest heaving. Really, we are.

Ah, an Internet keyboard tough guy. We're all impressed with your flaccid chest heaving. Really, we are.

No, dear, that would be you. Coming into threads telling people what they should believe, and if they don't agree with you then they're labeled as 'stupid, fundies, zealots', etc... Yet I would bet my savings that you've never once confronted anyone in person with your inane accusations and name calling.

No, dear, that would be you. Coming into threads telling people what they should believe, and if they don't agree with you then they're labeled as 'stupid, fundies, zealots', etc... Yet I would bet my savings that you've never once confronted anyone in person with your inane accusations and name calling.
Why not follow your religious perspectives and fashion dolls into the likeness of humans and plunge large needles into them?

Why not follow your religious perspectives and fashion dolls into the likeness of humans and plunge large needles into them?

Showing your lack of understanding or knowledge regarding the Christian religion again, are you?

Did Christ fashion dolls of His enemies and stick pins into them? Did you learn that from someone Hollie?

Tell them about Hollie's Theory of Tornado Evolution. Tell them. Please tell them. It's a hoot!

Hollie worries more about Christians and religion than any one individual I have ever seen. Even Christians think about their kids, Christmas gifts, school functions, buying groceries, having barbecues, etc. Not Hollie. She's 24/7 about religion.

Tell them about Hollie's Theory of Tornado Evolution. Tell them. Please tell them. It's a hoot!
You're still confused. My comment addressed one of the profoundly silly analogies that you extremists use regarding biological evolution.

You Harun Yahya groupies are a hoot.

Hollie worries more about Christians and religion than any one individual I have ever seen. Even Christians think about their kids, Christmas gifts, school functions, buying groceries, having barbecues, etc. Not Hollie. She's 24/7 about religion.
It's important to keep you christian Taliban on a short leash.

Problem is, nobody pays you any heed. Like I said before, among the Indian tribes, you would be held sacred.

Nah. You get all the credit for the theory. You claimed it was from some obscure Creationist website but you provided no link. You own the theory. It's yours.

I personally think we need additional rules in this area to stop the trolling, which I've suggested to the mods, 80% of this thread is Hollie calling people stupid and other various names without having one post of any substance. Perhaps if they apply the trolling rules that will keep the ignorant and insipid comments from littering a good thread.

It gets old. But it's not just Hollie. This is what happens on most of the religious threads. The atheists never really discuss the logical or scientific concerns. Mockery, name-calling, derision. . . . Their posts are boorish, personal crap that have nothing to do with anything that matters. Most atheists simply have nothing to offer of any substance at all on this forum concerning this issue: strictly soap opera baby talk. In other words, they run from the real arguments.

What real arguments?

I was fairly clear from the beginning- I am an atheist- I don't believe in a god- any god- nothing more, nothing less.

I have no issues with you believing in what you want to believe- I just don't.

I objected to the attack by the OP on me- as an atheist- simply because I do not believe in what you believe.

I have no need to defend my lack of belief- and I see no reason why you need to defend your belief.

What I have noticed is that you- and others seem offended that I do not share your beliefs- and that is your problem- not mine.

The Op wasn't 'attacking' you because you don't believe what they believe, perhaps that's where went wrong right from the start?

Yes the OP was attacking me- let me quote him specifically:

Here's the key. Atheists are hypocrites and because of that hypocrisy not nearly as smart as they think are.

How you say?

Well, let's take the way they demand HARD EVIDENCE for God. It you can't produce "evidence" God exists, then he can't.

I am an atheist- he says I am a hypocrite and that I demand hard evidence for God.

Yes he attacked me- and my lack of belief. He lied about me- since I am an atheist and he declared what we all do and think.

So yes- I take offense to that. Just as I would understand any Christian taking offense at anyone declaring all Christians are hypocrites.

Nah. You get all the credit for the theory. You claimed it was from some obscure Creationist website but you provided no link. You own the theory. It's yours.
Um, sorry. Nowhere did I claim it was from some obscure creationist website. That's yet another falsehood of yours. Would the jeebus approve of your behavior?

Take credit for the absurdities furthered by your fundamentalist creation ministries. They're comedy gold.

Problem is, nobody pays you any heed. Like I said before, among the Indian tribes, you would be held sacred.
That's fine.

:blahblah:

She makes comments such as this one to try to get you to rise to anger and lash out, don't fall for her silly bullshit.:blahblah:

Sorry, but this has been addressed for you and resolved on multiple occasions There are no laws of human thought are bioneurologically hardwired.

Yours is a pointless, unsubstantiated and fraudulent claim. But then, you have an entire posting history of pointless, unsubstantiated and fraudulent claims.

Meatloaf with mashed potatoes and green beans.

I personally think we need additional rules in this area to stop the trolling, which I've suggested to the mods, 80% of this thread is Hollie calling people stupid and other various names without having one post of any substance. Perhaps if they apply the trolling rules that will keep the ignorant and insipid comments from littering a good thread.

It gets old. But it's not just Hollie. This is what happens on most of the religious threads. The atheists never really discuss the logical or scientific concerns. Mockery, name-calling, derision. . . . Their posts are boorish, personal crap that have nothing to do with anything that matters. Most atheists simply have nothing to offer of any substance at all on this forum concerning this issue: strictly soap opera baby talk. In other words, they run from the real arguments.

What real arguments?

I was fairly clear from the beginning- I am an atheist- I don't believe in a god- any god- nothing more, nothing less.

I have no issues with you believing in what you want to believe- I just don't.

I objected to the attack by the OP on me- as an atheist- simply because I do not believe in what you believe.

I have no need to defend my lack of belief- and I see no reason why you need to defend your belief.

What I have noticed is that you- and others seem offended that I do not share your beliefs- and that is your problem- not mine.

The Op wasn't 'attacking' you because you don't believe what they believe, perhaps that's where went wrong right from the start?

Yes the OP was attacking me- let me quote him specifically:

Here's the key. Atheists are hypocrites and because of that hypocrisy not nearly as smart as they think are.

How you say?

Well, let's take the way they demand HARD EVIDENCE for God. It you can't produce "evidence" God exists, then he can't.

I am an atheist- he says I am a hypocrite and that I demand hard evidence for God.

Yes he attacked me- and my lack of belief. He lied about me- since I am an atheist and he declared what we all do and think.

So yes- I take offense to that. Just as I would understand any Christian taking offense at anyone declaring all Christians are hypocrites.

Fair enough, but most atheists, at least the ones that go around bashing Christians on message boards, like our own little board trolls Hollie, Guno, etc..., absolutely do fit that description. Perhaps 'most atheists that post on religious topics on message boards', should have been used.

Sorry, but this has been addressed for you and resolved on multiple occasions There are no laws of human thought are bioneurologically hardwired.

Yours is a pointless, unsubstantiated and fraudulent claim. But then, you have an entire posting history of pointless, unsubstantiated and fraudulent claims.

Meatloaf with mashed potatoes and green beans.
It's as though you hyper-religious loons have all spilled out of the Harun Yahya madrassah.

Forum List

Back