The idea that Americans think putting republicans in power will improve the economy is just nonsense as always

Agreed, but for Trump to get anything done with the House, he seemed to have to bend to
the old hag's wishes.

Trump's party controlled the House his 1st two years and he got one thing done.
They hated him and wanted no wins for the orange man

Yep. Same way the GOP felt for 8 years, just replace orange with black.

Same way the Dems felt for the 8 year before that

You claimed revenues went down after the Trump tax cuts.

I brought the revenues by year showing they went uo every year. Are you unable to distinguish numbers that are getting larger every year?

You lied.

I exposed that lie.

Now you are feebly trying to deflect form your lie by asking me for a link to some other topic.
Moron I proved to you more than once that Trump’s tax cut drastically reduced revenue and blew up the deficit. I mean my god what the fuck else would a massive tax cut like that do?! It doesn’t pay for itself. Not even close. It might generate a small amount of revenue but far from the actual cost of the tax cut. You do get that right?

You still haven’t answered my question. What all accounts for Trump’s 7.8 trillion deficit? How could that possibly come from Covid spending only? It doesn’t make any goddamn sense.

Your overall point means jack shit anyway. Let’s say the tax cut did pay for itself and then some. It’s probably still a problem the deficit exploded either way, right? Why did that happen?

Moron I proved to you more than once that Trump’s tax cut drastically reduced revenue and blew up the deficit. I mean my god what the fuck else would a massive tax cut like that do?! It doesn’t pay for itself. Not even close. It might generate a small amount of revenue but far from the actual cost of the tax cut. You do get that right?

You still haven’t answered my question. What all accounts for Trump’s 7.8 trillion deficit? How could that possibly come from Covid spending only? It doesn’t make any goddamn sense.

Your overall point means jack shit anyway. Let’s say the tax cut did pay for itself and then some. It’s probably still a problem the deficit exploded either way, right? Why did that happen?
revenue increased after the cuts.

Moron I proved to you more than once that Trump’s tax cut drastically reduced revenue and blew up the deficit.

Post the numbers. What year did revenues go down from the previous year? Not some Dimtard Op-Ed, actual numbers,

Understandably, inflation is the top concern among voters right now. The problem is that it should not affect their midterm vote. Putting republicans in power is not going to do ANYTHING to curb inflation. Even if there was an economic policy that could drastically reduce current inflation, republicans sure as hell would not pass it. It’s not like they have a nuanced, informed strategy for the economy. All they ever do is cut taxes for corporations or top earners which has no real effect on the middle class or poor. All it really accomplishes is blowing up the deficit.

Do i even need to point out that blowing up the deficit does not help inflation?

We know that they will blow up the deficit because obviously Trump did.

American voters are always deluding themselves. They just seem to forget that republicans do jack shit. What they should be reminded of is that the economy, historically, performs better under democrats. I’m not going to pretend that democrats have done much of anything about the current inflation issue, but since every other economic metric has done well under democrats, we might as well keep them in power.

Understandably, inflation is the top concern among voters right now. The problem is that it should not affect their midterm vote, please

Putting republicans in power is not going to do ANYTHING to curb inflation, please

Even if there was an economic policy that could drastically reduce current inflation, republicans sure as hell would not pass it, please

It’s not like they have a nuanced, informed strategy for the economy, please

All they ever do is cut taxes for corporations or top earners which has no real effect on the middle class or poor, please

All it really accomplishes is blowing up the deficit, please

Do i even need to point out that blowing up the deficit does not help inflation? CORRECT. First time we agree.

We know that they will blow up the deficit because obviously Trump did, please

American voters are always deluding themselves, especially leftists, it comes natural.

They just seem to forget that republicans do jack shit, please

What they should be reminded of is that the economy, historically, performs better under democrats, FACTUALLY INCORRECT.

I’m not going to pretend that democrats have done much of anything about the current inflation issue, but since every other economic metric has done well under democrats, FACTUALLY INCORRECT.

we might as well keep them in power:auiqs.jpg:

What all accounts for Trump’s 7.8 trillion deficit?

Name the year Trump had a $7.8 Trillion deficit.
Look, I get to expose what an economically illiterate dipshit you are again.

GO!

Moron I proved to you more than once that Trump’s tax cut drastically reduced revenue and blew up the deficit.

Post the numbers. What year did revenues go down from the previous year? Not some Dimtard Op-Ed, actual numbers,
Lol I already proved revenue was reduced to you. It’s in my links. I even quoted this shit to you. I have to say you come across incredibly lame for doing this when you fail to answer the questions I ask you.

What all accounts for Trump’s 7.8 trillion deficit?

Name the year Trump had a $7.8 Trillion deficit.
Look, I get to expose what an economically illiterate dipshit you are again.

GO!
Idiot you don’t get to ask new questions when you ignore mine. God you’re such a child lol

Lol I already proved revenue was reduced to you. It’s in my links. I even quoted this shit to you. I have to say you come across incredibly lame for doing this when you fail to answer the questions I ask you.
Quote your “link”.

which year did revenues go down? Give me the numbers, not some clown’s opinion.

Idiot you don’t get to ask new questions when you ignore mine. God you’re such a child lol
So you have no clue what year Trump had a $7.8 Trillion deficit.

Another of your lies has been exposed.

Dismissed, liar.

Nope I’m not indulging your nonsense if you’re going to ignore my questions.
I accept your admission you can’t show us which year revenues went down. Let me help you out lil fella……here are the actual revenue numbers by year. Which year did they go down?

FY 2020$3.71 trillion (estimated)
FY 2019$3.46 trillion (actual)
FY 2018$3.33 trillion
FY 2017$3.32 trillion
FY 2016$3.27 trillion

Forum List

Back