The idea that Americans think putting republicans in power will improve the economy is just nonsense as always

There was a clear cut huge drop in overall revenue from that huge law.

Which year, Fuzzymathguy?

FY 2020$3.71 trillion (estimated)
FY 2019$3.46 trillion (actual)
FY 2018$3.33 trillion
FY 2017$3.32 trillion
FY 2016$3.27 trillion
Hey simpleton that info is just how much revenue was spent per year. The overall tax cuts would still reduce the totality of revenue altogether.

Hey heres an idea. Find me a source that says Trump’s Covid spending was the sole cause of his 7.8 trillion deficit. Not only will you not even try, you won’t find it lol

Of course "job growth" was huge in 2021, you buffoon! The country was opening up again after Covid! Joe Biden didn't CREATE any of those jobs! The vast majority of them existed before the Covid lockdowns and they were simply reopening their doors! Joe Biden had nothing to do with that! If he'd locked himself in a closet for a year the job growth would have been even higher than it was.

Exactly. This economy would be booming if not for Biden’s policies. Even his nonsense couldn’t slow down the natural job “growth” of people going back to work after COVID. Many Democrats are too ignorant to have bank accounts, what do they know about the economy?

Hey simpleton that info is just how much revenue was spent per year. The overall tax cuts would still reduce the totality of revenue altogether.

Hey heres an idea. Find me a source that says Trump’s Covid spending was the sole cause of his 7.8 trillion deficit. Not only will you not even try, you won’t find it lol
Revenue isn't spending, you colossal moron. Those figures are the revenues collected in taxes.

U.S. Tax Revenue by Year​

Here's a record of income for each fiscal year since 1789.

An excerpt from your link;
Overall, federal revenues came in slightly higher in FY 2018 — up 0.5%.

Spending, on the other hand, was $127 billion higher in fiscal 2018. As a result, deficits for 2018 climbed $113 billion.

Let's compare these results with Obama's last full fiscal year in office, 2016.

Individual income tax revenues went up by a mere 0.3%, Treasury data show. Fiscal 2016 also saw a 13% drop in corporate income taxes. FICA tax collections climbed by less than 1%. Excise tax collections dropped almost 3%.

Overall revenues increased by 0.5% — about the same as this year. The deficit? It climbed by $148 billion.

So, in other words, the government did better on revenues and deficits in the year after Trump's tax cuts went into effect than it did in Obama's last year in office.

Find me a source that says Trump’s Covid spending was the sole cause of his 7.8 trillion deficit.

First, show me where I made that claim, Simp.

That definitely doesn’t account for all of it lol. if republicans are so adept at economics and democrats are so incompetent, why wasn’t any of Trump’s years better? Of course either way, historically job growth is better under democrats.
Guv'mint job growth (and welfare) - Yes.
Private sector (where wealth is created) - No.

Lol dude you do not know what the fuck you’re talking all about. There was a clear cut huge drop in overall revenue from that huge law. Why in the hell would that not reduce revenue? You haven’t explained that.
Which is larger?
4% of 100?
OR
2.5% of 200?

revenue spent? Do you not know what revenue is?

Revenue isn't spending, you colossal moron. Those figures are the revenues collected in taxes.

Lol are you saying revenue isn’t spent?!

Your bullshit lacks any context to make an actual point about policy. A total amount of revenue per year does not somehow mean there was a dip in revenue. Why is that complicated?

You're missing the link.
Meanwhile, here's some other numbers to use, from;

Office of Management and Budget - The White House

Whom provide the U.S.Debt Clock website;

Which has a "Time Machine" function showing numbers at select times in the past;
2008: U.S. National Debt Clock 2008
2012: U.S. National Debt Clock 2012
2016: U.S. National Debt Clock 2016
2020: U.S. National Debt Clock 2020
2022: Today~Now: https://www.usdebtclock.org/index.html
2026 (Projected at current trends): https://www.usdebtclock.org/current-rates.html

You're missing the link.
Meanwhile, here's some other numbers to use, from;

Office of Management and Budget - The White House

Whom provide the U.S.Debt Clock website;

Which has a "Time Machine" function showing numbers at select times in the past;
2008: U.S. National Debt Clock 2008
2012: U.S. National Debt Clock 2012
2016: U.S. National Debt Clock 2016
2020: U.S. National Debt Clock 2020
2022: Today~Now: https://www.usdebtclock.org/index.html
2026 (Projected at current trends): https://www.usdebtclock.org/current-rates.html
No, I already posted the link earlier.

Your bullshit lacks any context to make an actual point about policy. A total amount of revenue per year does not somehow mean there was a dip in revenue. Why is that complicated?

Nope. I'm pointing out the fact you think revenue is spending.

I'm also pointing out the fact you lied when you claimed REVENUE went down after the Trump tax cuts. My links, the facts, and the math prove you are a lying sack of shit.

Nope. I'm pointing out the fact you think revenue is spending.

I'm also pointing out the fact you lied when you claimed REVENUE went down after the Trump tax cuts. My links, the facts, and the math prove you are a lying sack of shit.
Moron you can talk about revenue in a given year, it doesn’t somehow mean overall revenue to pay for government spending is way insufficient because it dropped overall

Be an adult for me: find a source that shows in totality, what explains Trump’s 7.8 trillion deficit because obviously the Covid legislation does not account for that lol

Moron you can talk about revenue in a given year, it doesn’t somehow mean overall revenue to pay for government spending is way insufficient because it dropped overall

Be an adult for me: find a source that shows in totality, what explains Trump’s 7.8 trillion deficit because obviously the Covid legislation does not account for that lol
When Congress submits it's Budget just days before the end of the paid for Fiscal Year, you do know what happens if the POTUS doesn't sign such under that duress, right?

When Congress submits it's Budget just days before the end of the paid for Fiscal Year, you do know what happens if the POTUS doesn't sign such under that duress, right?
Do you have a point? I’m not convinced you have one.

omg....the link provided shows REVENUE, not spending. Tax revenue has increased after every major tax cut.

You claimed revenues went down after the Trump tax cuts.

I brought the revenues by year showing they went up every year. Are you unable to distinguish numbers that are getting larger every year?

You lied.

I exposed that lie.

Now you are feebly trying to deflect from your lie by asking me for a link to some other topic.

Last edited:
You claimed revenues went down after the Trump tax cuts.

I brought the revenues by year showing they went up every year. Are you unable to distinguish numbers that are getting larger every year?

You lied.

I exposed that lie.

Now you are feebly trying to deflect form your lie by asking me for a link to some other topic.
he’s exposed his ignorance…which is one of the reasons the dembot cult has a hold of him

Forum List

Back