The idea that Americans think putting republicans in power will improve the economy is just nonsense as always

You clearly don’t know the difference between deficit and the debt.

No surprise, you don’t even know the difference between revenue and spending. :cuckoo:
And you’re a moron who can’t account for what makes up that 8 trillion. I mean what kind of idiot thunks tax cuts not only pay for themselves, but generate extra revenue on top of that?

And you’re a moron who can’t account for what makes up that 8 trillion. I mean what kind of idiot thunks tax cuts not only pay for themselves, but generate extra revenue on top of that?
I already addressed the run up in the debt……too much spending.

And I provided the revenue numbers. Do you need help figuring out which ones are higher than the other ones?

I already addressed the run up in the debt……too much spending.

And I provided the revenue numbers. Do you need help figuring out which ones are higher than the other ones?
Tell me, what exactly is going on that makes a tax cut pay for itself and then some? How is that possible? Is it for any tax cut imaginable? Like regardless of how huge the cut is, you’re saying that much revenue will be generated and then some? But how? Why do you believe anything republicans tell you?

ILMAO at "Trump's deficit" & "Trump debt"

As if Obummer and Xiden didn't have one, etc. etc. Fuck, debt nearly doubled on Obama's watch. Oh sure, the deficit was reduced for a time, with a Republican led congress.

And weird how "Trump deficits and debt" occurred with a Democracked run congress.

Simpletons such as all leftists can't rationalize that inside their obstructed heads.

And fuck, don't look now but nearly 10T will be added on Biden's watch. 10T in 4 years.

Then you dishonest fucks want to blame covid debt on Trump too. All while Democrats shut the fuck everything down. That makes you liars with the brain function of ADA children. Thus you're Democrat.

Last edited:
Tell me, what exactly is going on that makes a tax cut pay for itself and then some? How is that possible? Is it for any tax cut imaginable? Like regardless of how huge the cut is, you’re saying that much revenue will be generated and then some? But how? Why do you believe anything republicans tell you?
Where did I say anything about a tax cut having to “pay for itself”, Moron?

I don’t think all money belongs to the government.

Now, show me where revenues went down:

FY 2020$3.71 trillion (estimated)
FY 2019$3.46 trillion (actual)
FY 2018$3.33 trillion
FY 2017$3.32 trillion
FY 2016$3.27 trillion

Nope wrong. Completely wrong. The tax law passed in 2019 definitely blew up the deficit.
How? REVENUES went UP every year.

FY 2018$3.33 trillion
FY 2017$3.32 trillion
FY 2016$3.27 trillion

Where did I say anything about a tax cut having to “pay for itself”, Moron?

I don’t think all money belongs to the government.

Now, show me where revenues went down:

FY 2018$3.33 trillion
FY 2017$3.32 trillion
FY 2016$3.27 trillion
Lol hey idiot if the revenue is not being reduced, what is it doing instead after a tax cut is passed?

How? REVENUES went UP every year.

FY 2018$3.33 trillion
FY 2017$3.32 trillion
FY 2016$3.27 trillion
Because of inflation, the accurate way to compute revenue is as a percentage of GDP. NOT raw dollars.

Because of inflation, the accurate way to compute revenue is as a percentage of GDP. NOT raw dollars.
Exactly. Revenue ALWAYS goes up unless we are in a Recession.

Does it go up enough to cover the tax cut?

Not even close

So we know that Republicans put three trillion in stimulus spending and increased the debt by EIGHT trillion.

That kinda takes out the "Joe did it" argument.

So what is the Republican plan to reduce inflation?

Do they have one?

Biden, Pelosi and Schumer have wrecked the economy with their greedy far left radical policies.
The idea is that the GOP will pull us out of the ditch and back on the road to recovery.
This will take a while.

Biden, Pelosi and Schumer have wrecked the economy with their greedy far left radical policies.
The idea is that the GOP will pull us out of the ditch and back on the road to recovery.
This will take a while.
So all you have is misplaced blame and no actual plan?

Lol hey idiot if the revenue is not being reduced, what is it doing instead after a tax cut is passed?
Show us where revenues went down, Simp.

FY 2018$3.33 trillion
FY 2017$3.32 trillion
FY 2016$3.27 trillion

Show us where revenues went down, Simp.

FY 2018$3.33 trillion
FY 2017$3.32 trillion
FY 2016$3.27 trillion
So you can’t answer the question? Got it.

You do realize that Congress closed down the economy under Trump, right? :rolleyes-41:

Congress cannot close down the economy-it is not owned by the government.HAHAHAHAH!

AP reports that more than a million Democrats have switched to the GOP in the past year.

Revenues are going up after a tax cut is passed. Happens every time.

FY 2018$3.33 trillion
FY 2017$3.32 trillion
FY 2016$3.27 trillion

Forum List

Back