The idea that Americans think putting republicans in power will improve the economy is just nonsense as always

So you can’t answer the question? Got it.
Already did, Simp. Revenues go up after a tax cut.

See:

FY 2020$3.71 trillion (estimated)
FY 2019$3.46 trillion (actual)
FY 2018$3.33 trillion
FY 2017$3.32 trillion
FY 2016$3.27 trillion

Now you’re catching on! Of course the economy isn’t “bad”. Inflation is definitely huge problem, but every other economic metric has done well. See even with GDP, the dip we had the last two quarters were from gains in 2021. That means the GDP is at the very least where it was in Trump’s final month.
You actually typed that shit with a straight face? Nobody is buying that pathetic spin attempt.

Revenues are going up after a tax cut is passed. Happens every time.

FY 2018$3.33 trillion
FY 2017$3.32 trillion
FY 2016$3.27 trillion
Um no you’re literally making shit up. And as I said, raw dollars is not how you compute real revenue

Um no you’re literally making shit up. And as I said, raw dollars is not how you compute real revenue
What did I make up?

Be specific.

FY 2018$3.33 trillion
FY 2017$3.32 trillion
FY 2016$3.27 trillion

tax revenue​

Noun1.
tax revenue - government income due to taxation
tax revenue- government income due to taxation
tax income, taxation, revenue
government income, government revenue - income available to the government
internal revenue - government revenue from domestic sources (excluding customs)

Lol we both know I meant 2017. You’re just taking any victory you can get. It’s pretty pathetic.
We did? Unlike you and your ilk I don't claim to be a mindreader.

You are so stupid you think revenues are spending. You are so stupid you think revenues went down after the across the board Trump tax cuts. You are so stupid you don't know the difference between deficit and debt.

Why would I assume you know when Trump passed his across the board tax cuts, Dumbass?

Revenues are going up after a tax cut is passed. Happens every time.

FY 2018$3.33 trillion
FY 2017$3.32 trillion
FY 2016$3.27 trillion
Democrats do not understand Economics. Most of them never worked in business and spent their whole lives on a government paycheck. Bernie Sanders and
Jojo Biden are typical. So is Liz Warren the dumbo Senator from Massachusetts. The closest she got to business was teaching school.

What did I make up?

Be specific.

FY 2018$3.33 trillion
FY 2017$3.32 trillion
FY 2016$3.27 trillion
You just said revenue goes up every time there is a tax cut. That is beyond stupid.

We did? Unlike you and your ilk I don't claim to be a mindreader.

You are so stupid you think revenues are spending. You are so stupid you think revenues went down after the across the board Trump tax cuts. You are so stupid you don't know the difference between deficit and debt.

Why would I assume you know when Trump passed his across the board tax cuts, Dumbass?
I didn’t use deficit correctly before technically. I’m aware that refers to a given yearly budget. 7.8 trillion is a deficit in the sense that it fits the definition of the word.

And yeah moron, revenue did go down. My source proved that lol. If spending is not changed and taxes are reduced, the deficit goes higher. It’s simple economics.

Again I’ll ask: how did revenue change from that tax cut? You said it didn’t go down. You also said it doesn’t pay for itself. What did the revenue do instead? It’s a pretty simple question but you know you can’t answer it lol

I didn’t use deficit correctly before technically. I’m aware that refers to a given yearly budget. 7.8 trillion is a deficit in the sense that it fits the definition of the word.

And yeah moron, revenue did go down. My source proved that lol. If spending is not changed and taxes are reduced, the deficit goes higher. It’s simple economics.

Again I’ll ask: how did revenue change from that tax cut? You said it didn’t go down. You also said it doesn’t pay for itself. What did the revenue do instead? It’s a pretty simple question but you know you can’t answer it lol

And yeah moron, revenue did go down.

Where? Which year? Why can't you answer the question? Which year?

FY 2018$3.33 trillion
FY 2017$3.32 trillion
FY 2016$3.27 trillion

. I mean what kind of idiot thunks tax cuts not only pay for themselves, but generate extra revenue on top of that?
When Obama increased taxes, revenue went up.

When Clinton increased taxes, revenue went up.

So long as tax rates stay inside a certain window, revenue goes up.

Tax rates have very little impact on how much revenue comes in. Healthy economic growth matters far more.

And yeah moron, revenue did go down.

Where? Which year? Why can't you answer the question? Which year?

FY 2018$3.33 trillion
FY 2017$3.32 trillion
FY 2016$3.27 trillion
Lol it’s amazing how desperate you are. You just repeat this same shit over and over and have nothing else to say. I explained to you raw dollars is not how you measure real revenue. This is true whether you like it or not lol

Why would I prove it wrong if it is your claim? You prove It lol.

God this whole thing is comical lol
Easily done. I posted revenues by year for the past 80 years or so.

But here is more proof:

Forum List

Back