The immigrants bussed to Kamala's house actually have non-FOX media covering illegal immigrants!

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
Golly, the only other time I remember CNN, MSNBC, NBC, CBS, ABC covering illegal immigrants was when 50 immigrants were bussed to Martha's Vineyard. I guess we should keep doing it, you know to keep America informed.

Golly, the only other time I remember CNN, MSNBC, NBC, CBS, ABC covering illegal immigrants was when 50 immigrants were bussed to Martha's Vineyard. I guess we should keep doing it, you know to keep America informed.
Kamel toe lives in a mansion well heated and all of it paid for by you and me and all other American taxpayers......still yet she did not have enough cocern for these immigrants to open her door and offer them a hot cup of coffee or tea....much less let them come in and warm up for a few minutes.....what hiypocrites.....

Kamel toe lives in a mansion well heated and all of it paid for by you and me and all other American taxpayers......still yet she did not have enough cocern for these immigrants to open her door and offer them a hot cup of coffee or tea....much less let them come in and warm up for a few minutes.....what hiypocrites.....
If she did that, she would have to admit there is a problem. It's the same reason that Biden is hidin from the border. They can play Sgt Schultz and say "What border problem? I see nothing NOTHING!"

They were only there to cover it as a means to say what an ass Abbott was for sending them there, when indeed, they were only outside for a little bit going from one bus to the other.

But how stupid do you have to be not to own a coat? The Biden administration better get these folks something decent to wear!

And never mind their coming here illegally, breaking the law, invading us in late December and actually expecting it to be WARM!

They were only there to cover it as a means to say what an ass Abbott was for sending them there, when indeed, they were only outside for a little bit going from one bus to the other.

But how stupid do you have to be not to own a coat? The Biden administration better get these folks something decent to wear!

And never mind their coming here illegally, breaking the law, invading us in late December and actually expecting it to be WARM!
As Trump said, we are not getting their best and brightest.

That moment of switching from one bus to another is known among Democratic Party activists imbedded as journalists as "the money shot."
The Biden administration/cartels told them they would be given coats as soon as they crossed the river.

BTW, who takes their kids wading across a river when it is below freezing?
Nitwits.

Forum List

Back