The Impeachment Thread

My prediction is that House Members will not present.
They did a poll, and determined that the Senate would in fact have 18 or members voting to say 'not guilty'

What a fucking moron you are, eh? It depends on how you use it. Use it to put out a fire and you could be a hero. Use it to hit a cop in the head and you could go to jail.
You shouldn't make uneducated comments when calling someone stupid. Let me explain what you didn't get, because you probably never saw the mob lawyer who argued in the senate for the Dems.
Fact; There were no weapons arrests or found or discharged at the march but the Dem lawyer said the marchers were armed (a lie). The cop who died was hit with a fire Extinguisher but did not die from that, whatever wound it left. Conservatives aren't known to use items to hit people over the head with however antifa and radical leftists are known to use cement blocks bricks bats bikes and fire extinguishers to hit police over the head with.
Wait for the charges and full disclosure before you accuse people, innocent till proven guilty least you show everyone your fascist behavior.
-you've just been schooled by what you called a moron, congrats!
No weapons? This guy has a stun stick on his lap...

TS-Who-is-Arkansas-Trump-supporter-Richard-Barnett-COMP.jpg
I never said no weapons that's impossible to know without frisking everyone or being branished which never happened according to FBI, reread what I said: "no weapons arrests"
That pic tells us nothing, do you have a link to that man's fbi report? Link please!
Fact; FBI said the people they arrested that broke through when checked majority did not even vote in this election, that takes the air out of the "Angered by stolen vote argument"...wah wah wahhhh!
That picture shows some were armed. Another had a baseball bat. Another had a spear. And many improvised. Some using American flags as weapons. One guy used a crutch. Another used a hockey stick. And police seized guns, knives, a crossbow, molotov cocktails and homemade napalm.

Fact; FBI said the people they arrested that broke through when checked majority did not even vote in this election, that takes the air out of the "Angered by stolen vote argument"...wah wah wahhhh!
Then what were they doing there?

Exactly, if it helped the narrative the FBI would be "ordered" to divulge or it would be leaked, however since many came to the capitol pre-determined a long time ago before Trumps rally, the date all members would be present, to protest the year long lock down and confescation of businesses and or licenses and livlihoods. There were many people with many motives to march, not the singular election. For the narrative of insurection (stolen accusation I made upon them since 2016) they need this to be a protest about just the election. If you go back to somewhere around 2014-2015 I myself was ASSUMED & accused as a voter or party affiliation and had to disclose why I myself don't vote. I stated back then it's a waste of time, because the swamp chooses the president usually from fellow CFA CFR members, so they can get the most $$ out of foreign relation deals and keep the corruption in the family which is why Biden surrounded himself with all the foreign money corrupted cabinet members like Chief of staff Ron Klain and John Kerry (also uses his [step] son for laundering the money).
Even Adam Schiff is involved in Ukraine aid money which US taxpayers give because Schiff lobbied for it so his UKRAINIAN BORN campaign donor from his district could get military equipment contracts from his country of origin.

Exactly, if it helped the narrative the FBI would be "ordered" to divulge or it would be leaked, however since many came to the capitol pre-determined a long time ago before Trumps rally, the date all members would be present, to protest the year long lock down and confescation of businesses and or licenses and livlihoods. There were many people with many motives to march, not the singular election. For the narrative of insurection (stolen accusation I made upon them since 2016) they need this to be a protest about just the election. If you go back to somewhere around 2014-2015 I myself was accused as a voter or part affiliation and had to disclose why I myself don't vote. I stated back then it's a waste of time, because the swamp chooses the president usually from fellow CFA CFR members, so they can get the most $$ out of foreign relation deals and keep the corruption in the family which is why Biden surrounded himself with all the foreign money corrupted cabinet members like Chief of staff Ron Klain and John Kerry (also uses his [step] son for laundering the money).
Even Adam Schiff is involved in Ukraine aid money which US taxpayers give because Schiff lobbied for it so his UKRAINIAN BORN campaign donor from his district could get military equipment contracts from his country of origin.
Nice try, but they weren't after Mike Pence because of Covid restrictions, and I don't know what the rest of your post has to do with it.

Exactly, if it helped the narrative the FBI would be "ordered" to divulge or it would be leaked, however since many came to the capitol pre-determined a long time ago before Trumps rally, the date all members would be present, to protest the year long lock down and confescation of businesses and or licenses and livlihoods. There were many people with many motives to march, not the singular election. For the narrative of insurection (stolen accusation I made upon them since 2016) they need this to be a protest about just the election. If you go back to somewhere around 2014-2015 I myself was accused as a voter or part affiliation and had to disclose why I myself don't vote. I stated back then it's a waste of time, because the swamp chooses the president usually from fellow CFA CFR members, so they can get the most $$ out of foreign relation deals and keep the corruption in the family which is why Biden surrounded himself with all the foreign money corrupted cabinet members like Chief of staff Ron Klain and John Kerry (also uses his [step] son for laundering the money).
Nice try, but they weren't after Mike Pence because of Covid restrictions, and I don't know what the rest of your post has to do with it.
That's an ad hominem argument, you take a portion of the many things going on just like the media deceptively does when they group everyone into the march.
You not understanding what the other things discussed had to do with it, is why you don't understand why your party is using a specific narrative to carry out a specific goal through that narrative. It's very simple, they will do everything and anything to protect their $$ and operation especially to keep out of jail and obstruct any investigation. Everything they accused Trump of doing they were actually the ones doing, it's called deflection and by striking first they can make it harder to prosecute them over And dismiss it as revenge instead of people realizing it's a carried out threat/revenge by the narrative controllers themselves.

Last edited:
Stacey Plaskett is building an effective case of Trump complicity
I think they need a few witnesses to corroborate all of these internet quotes. Was trump aware of the crazies ? He probably was but she hasnt proved it.

This is Trumps administration. He is responsible for more than just what he tweets, but what his administration did in planning and executing this event.

If you don’t fight like hell, you will not have a country anymore
And that's the piece you're going to have to prove, that it was in fact the American government that was trying to overthrow the American government.

Trump was sworn to defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic

Trump turned out to be one of those enemies
I know that's the narrative and I understand you are contractually obligated to adhere tightly to it, but that's a fantasy in the fever swamp.
Trump defiled his oath of office

He needs to be held accountable
He was. He lost the election. You have to prove that he did what you claim is worth further abuse.

We have this thing called IMPEACHMENT that is proving what Trump did and failed to do in defending the Constitution.

He sent a mob to go after his own Vice President
You can prove that Trump sent the mob after Pence? I did not see those dots connected.

Trump condemned Pence to the TRUMPmob
He let down Democracy
Then sent them to stop the vote count.

You can hear the crowd chant......Kill Mike Pence, Bring him out, Hang Mike Pence

During the assault on the Capitol, extremists reportedly coordinated online and discussed how they could hunt down the vice president. Journalists in the Capitol reported they heard rioters say they were looking for Pence in order to execute him,
The police had Pence and Nancy safe.
If anything got too scary for the pols I'm sure the police would have had to use deadly force. Today's testimony had rioters entering Nancy's sanctum, then they were chased by a SWAT team. So i'm not seeing anyone swinging from gallows, or heads on pikes. The goobers were mostly sight-seeing.

This entire episode makes no sense. Even if the rioters took control of the capitol, para-military units would have been called in to remove or slaughter them. Remember what happened when the commies took control of the Russian parliament? Yeltsin called the tanks in?! It was a lose-lose operation for the idiot rioters.

Ah, so it's ok that Trump incited violence against the VPOTUS because Pence was able to escape with his life. :cuckoo:

I did not see Trump "incite violence" against Pence. Trump said nothing "indictable".

I agree that 1/6 was a horrible day, and the 1,000,000 man protest devolved into a riot by a few hundred idiots, but still, the only person shot was an unarmed AF veteran, a mom, wrapped in a flag.
There were no fires, just broken windows and doors to "the peoples house".

After supporting the antifa riots all year the democrats' should remember: "as ye sow so shall ye reap"
1613040195543.png

I did not see Trump "incite violence" against Pence. Trump said nothing "indictable".

Trump created the myth that Pence had the power to stop the certification of Electoral Votes

When told by his legal experts and by Pence himself that a Vice President has no such power, Trump continued the lie

Trump told the crowd that Pence was not defending the Constitution, was not a Patriot and was a coward.

While Pence was under attack, Trump tweeted that Pence was a coward and not loyal. The mob read his tweet about Pence over a bullhorn.

Well I think they have just destroyed trumps "cant touch this" defence.

Old Lady - this one is for you.
/——/ Next time the GOP controls the House and Senate, they should impeach Clinton, Obozo and Biden. Then watch the democRATs scream.

We are talking about today’s Republicans
Of course they will impeach

Over whatever wild conspiracy theory their base believes in
And why not? impeachment has been cheapened to that point.
Republicans impeached over a Blow Job
Todays Republicans would impeach over whatever the latest conspiracy theory infatuates their base
They impeached over perjury. Tell the truth just once. :ahole-1:
Lying about a Blow Job is still all about a Blow Job
/——-/ Lie about what you had for breakfast to a federal judge while under oath. What could possibly go wrong?
was the breakfast material to the outcome of the proceedings, matlock?
/——/ Any lie under oath is perjury, dumbass. And you think lying about sex in a sexual assault case is OK? Nothing But the Truth: What Happens When You Lie Under Oath - FindLaw
Lying about Blow Jobs is expected

Usually men say they got one when they didn’t. Clinton claimed he didn’t get one when he did.
Not when under oath it's not expected.
Divorce court demonstrates otherwise.
Even in divorce court you can be charged with perjury if it's proven you lied.

Lawyers know the law. Bubba knew he was committing perjury and did it anyway. It cost him his law license for a while and his handlers almost 6 figures, so it really doesn't matter if anyone thinks he shouldn't have been charged with it or not.
You can but likely won't. At worst, the threat of perjury might might be used by the other side for financial leverage. Lying in divorce court is prevalent.
Regardless, Bubba wasn't in divorce court.
That's true. And don't get me wrong, he did lie under oath and was appropriately punished for it. But at least keep it in context. He lied about getting a blow job. Republicans impeached him for that. Trump sought help for his presidential campaign from a foreign national, for which he was impeached. Which do you think was more egregious?
That depends if you're convinced that's what he did. The House didn't really make a very convincing case. It was blatantly clear what Bubba did in the context of a sexual harassment lawsuit.
LOL

He literally asked a foreign leader to open an investigation into a political rival. How else can that be viewed?
As an attempt to root out corruption in American officials.
Trump & Rudy pressured Ukraine to find dirt on Hunter Biden EXACTLY the same way Trump pressured Raffensperger to "find" 11, 000 votes in Georgia. See Rudy's call with Ukraine.
/—-/ Biden pressured the Ukraine to fire the prosecutor who was investigating Hunter. So take your fake outrage and shove it.
Liar. Hunter Biden was never under any investigation by Shokin.
/——/ Ukraine police close Biden probe initiated by ousted prosecutor
Shokin has alleged that he was forced to resign once he started looking into Hunter Biden’s role at Burisma

Idiot, that's what Shokin says now. There's no record of him saying that then.
/——/ There is no record of you saying you didn’t rob the 7/11 this morning either.

I'm truly sorry. It takes awhile for the words to get written and I remembered wrong. I can't get the livestream to rewind.
Dean ended with, "For the first time in more than 200 years, the seat of our government was ransacked on our watch.”
/—-/ Actually the Brits did in 1812 and then it was bombed last century.
If we're going for accuracy, the British attacked the Capitol in 1814.
I misquoted Dean, she had it right.
I don't remember it being bombed. Did they catch who did it?
/——/ Puerto Rican terrorists bombed it in 1954. And oN July 2, 1915, a former German professor at Harvard, Erich Muenter, planted a package containing three sticks of dynamite in the Capitol near the Senate Reception room. The explosive detonated around midnight and during a time when the Senate had been on recess.

The thing the democrats can't talk around is that if any president breaks the law he can get impeached and removed while he is president, if he breaks the law and he's NOT the president, he can be prosecuted like any of us.
There is NO justification for the kangaroo court, Trump either broke the law and can be indicted or not.

He is being impeached for what he did WHILE he was President
He does not get a free pass because he was a lame duck
The only bad thing President Trump did when President? Well, I hate to say it, but unfortunately, he put a huge hemorrhoid on every badass on the planet.
:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::badgrin::spinner::laugh2::rock::iyfyus.jpg:

I think they need a few witnesses to corroborate all of these internet quotes. Was trump aware of the crazies ? He probably was but she hasnt proved it.

This is Trumps administration. He is responsible for more than just what he tweets, but what his administration did in planning and executing this event.

And that's the piece you're going to have to prove, that it was in fact the American government that was trying to overthrow the American government.

Trump was sworn to defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic

I know that's the narrative and I understand you are contractually obligated to adhere tightly to it, but that's a fantasy in the fever swamp.

He was. He lost the election. You have to prove that he did what you claim is worth further abuse.

We have this thing called IMPEACHMENT that is proving what Trump did and failed to do in defending the Constitution.

You can prove that Trump sent the mob after Pence? I did not see those dots connected.

He let down Democracy

You can hear the crowd chant......Kill Mike Pence, Bring him out, Hang Mike Pence

During the assault on the Capitol, extremists reportedly coordinated online and discussed how they could hunt down the vice president. Journalists in the Capitol reported they heard rioters say they were looking for Pence in order to execute him,
If anything got too scary for the pols I'm sure the police would have had to use deadly force. Today's testimony had rioters entering Nancy's sanctum, then they were chased by a SWAT team. So i'm not seeing anyone swinging from gallows, or heads on pikes. The goobers were mostly sight-seeing.

This entire episode makes no sense. Even if the rioters took control of the capitol, para-military units would have been called in to remove or slaughter them. Remember what happened when the commies took control of the Russian parliament? Yeltsin called the tanks in?! It was a lose-lose operation for the idiot rioters.

Ah, so it's ok that Trump incited violence against the VPOTUS because Pence was able to escape with his life. :cuckoo:

I agree that 1/6 was a horrible day, and the 1,000,000 man protest devolved into a riot by a few hundred idiots, but still, the only person shot was an unarmed AF veteran, a mom, wrapped in a flag.

After supporting the antifa riots all year the democrats' should remember: "as ye sow so shall ye reap"
View attachment 455722

You see what you want to see. In reality, Trump had already lied to his army. He told them that Pence could save his presidency. Those cult members blindly believed that and put all their hope in Mike Pence. That would be their last and only hope. Of course, it was all untrue since Pence couldn't actually do anything but oversee the counting of the electors, as stipulated by the Constitution.

That's why when Trump tweeted, "Mike Pence didn't have the courage to do what should have been done to protect our Country and our Constitution," his army turned on Mike Pence. Members of his cult are on video yelling out, "Mike Pence is a traitor!" "Mike Pence is a bitch!" Another cult member is on video saying, "Mike Pence, we're coming for you too, you fucking traitor!" And outside on a megaphone, another shouted, "Trump just sent out a tweet saying, 'Mike Pence let us down.' Mike Pence let us down, people. If you wanna get something done, you're gonna have to do it yourself." And ugliest of all, "hang Mike Pence!"

G'head, tell me again how Trump didn't incite that mob. :eusa_doh:

The thing the democrats can't talk around is that if any president breaks the law he can get impeached and removed while he is president, if he breaks the law and he's NOT the president, he can be prosecuted like any of us.
There is NO justification for the kangaroo court, Trump either broke the law and can be indicted or not.

He is being impeached for what he did WHILE he was President
He does not get a free pass because he was a lame duck
The only bad thing President Trump did when President? Well, I hate to say it, but unfortunately, he put a huge hemorrhoid on every badass on the planet.
:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::badgrin::spinner::laugh2::rock::iyfyus.jpg:

Do you support Trump’s actions against Mike Pence?

Mike Pence didn't have the courage to do what should have been done to protect our Country and our Constitution,"

Trump created the myth that Pence had the power to stop the certification of Electoral Votes

When told by his legal experts and by Pence himself that a Vice President has no such power, Trump continued the lie

Trump told the crowd that Pence was not defending the Constitution, was not a Patriot and was a coward.

While Pence was under attack, Trump tweeted that Pence was a coward and not loyal. The mob read his tweet about Pence over a bullhorn.
General Kelly had Trump pegged from the start.
That said. Trump was the required medicine to save the US from external and internal enemies. Trump was probably the only one who could have stood up to the onslaught from all sides, and still come out the other side stronger (more votes in 2020 than in 2016). But that toughness was his downfall in the end by refusing to concede gracefully. (p.s. I still think that the election was probably stolen, ref the TIME article about the AFL-CIO and Chamber of Commerce teaming up to beat him. They called it "fortifying" the election.)

1613053346196.png

Add tanks for China and the Deep State.

Trump won't run in 2024, he wouldn't be able to find anyone stupid enough to be his VP.

Last edited:

He let down Democracy

View attachment 455722

You see what you want to see. In reality, Trump had already lied to his army. He told them that Pence could save his presidency. Those cult members blindly believed that and put all their hope in Mike Pence. That would be their last and only hope. Of course, it was all untrue since Pence couldn't actually do anything but oversee the counting of the electors, as stipulated by the Constitution.

That's why when Trump tweeted, "Mike Pence didn't have the courage to do what should have been done to protect our Country and our Constitution," his army turned on Mike Pence. Members of his cult are on video yelling out, "Mike Pence is a traitor!" "Mike Pence is a bitch!" Another cult member is on video saying, "Mike Pence, we're coming for you too, you fucking traitor!" And outside on a megaphone, another shouted, "Trump just sent out a tweet saying, 'Mike Pence let us down.' Mike Pence let us down, people. If you wanna get something done, you're gonna have to do it yourself." And ugliest of all, "hang Mike Pence!"

G'head, tell me again how Trump didn't incite that mob. :eusa_doh:

What Trump said is NOT indictable, so says the DOJ.
There are degrees of incitement, and Trump kept his speech well within the 1st Amendment.

I'm not saying that I support what Trump or the rioters did, the rioters broke the Law. 99% of the protesters left the rally peacefully, the goobers that stayed acted criminally and should be punished.

What Trump siad is NOT indictable, so says the DOJ.
There are degrees of incitement, and Trump kept his speech well within the 1st Amendment.

The prosecutors have made it clear that it is more than what Trump said in one speech.

It is his support of RW mobs in the past
It was his encouraging and applauding violence
It was his calling the mob to DC a on Jan 6
It was a speech full of lies and rhetoric during his speech
It was his refusal to call off the mob
It was his praise of a violent mob as Patriots and special people

Well I think they have just destroyed trumps "cant touch this" defence.

Old Lady - this one is for you.
/——/ Next time the GOP controls the House and Senate, they should impeach Clinton, Obozo and Biden. Then watch the democRATs scream.

We are talking about today’s Republicans
Of course they will impeach

Over whatever wild conspiracy theory their base believes in
And why not? impeachment has been cheapened to that point.
Republicans impeached over a Blow Job
Todays Republicans would impeach over whatever the latest conspiracy theory infatuates their base
They impeached over perjury. Tell the truth just once. :ahole-1:
Lying about a Blow Job is still all about a Blow Job
/——-/ Lie about what you had for breakfast to a federal judge while under oath. What could possibly go wrong?
was the breakfast material to the outcome of the proceedings, matlock?
/——/ Any lie under oath is perjury, dumbass. And you think lying about sex in a sexual assault case is OK? Nothing But the Truth: What Happens When You Lie Under Oath - FindLaw
Lying about Blow Jobs is expected

Usually men say they got one when they didn’t. Clinton claimed he didn’t get one when he did.
Not when under oath it's not expected.
Divorce court demonstrates otherwise.
Even in divorce court you can be charged with perjury if it's proven you lied.

Lawyers know the law. Bubba knew he was committing perjury and did it anyway. It cost him his law license for a while and his handlers almost 6 figures, so it really doesn't matter if anyone thinks he shouldn't have been charged with it or not.
You can but likely won't. At worst, the threat of perjury might might be used by the other side for financial leverage. Lying in divorce court is prevalent.
Regardless, Bubba wasn't in divorce court.
That's true. And don't get me wrong, he did lie under oath and was appropriately punished for it. But at least keep it in context. He lied about getting a blow job. Republicans impeached him for that. Trump sought help for his presidential campaign from a foreign national, for which he was impeached. Which do you think was more egregious?
That depends if you're convinced that's what he did. The House didn't really make a very convincing case. It was blatantly clear what Bubba did in the context of a sexual harassment lawsuit.
LOL

He literally asked a foreign leader to open an investigation into a political rival. How else can that be viewed?
As an attempt to root out corruption in American officials.
Trump & Rudy pressured Ukraine to find dirt on Hunter Biden EXACTLY the same way Trump pressured Raffensperger to "find" 11, 000 votes in Georgia. See Rudy's call with Ukraine.
/—-/ Biden pressured the Ukraine to fire the prosecutor who was investigating Hunter. So take your fake outrage and shove it.
Liar. Hunter Biden was never under any investigation by Shokin.
/——/ Ukraine police close Biden probe initiated by ousted prosecutor
Shokin has alleged that he was forced to resign once he started looking into Hunter Biden’s role at Burisma

Idiot, that's what Shokin says now. There's no record of him saying that then.
/——/ There is no record of you saying you didn’t rob the 7/11 this morning either.
Using your analogy, that's because there was no 7-Eleven robbed.

Forum List

Back