The IMPOSSIBLE didn't happen on 911

bullshit.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiy9hjb3dgk]pentagon employee witness says there was no plane on 9-11-2001! - youtube[/ame]

i woman, probably nearly in hysterics because of her newborn saw nothing that looked like a plane..... Same woman who at first thought she had triggered a bomb.....

Yeah sure, she just barely escaped with her life and scrambled through the wreckage with her newborn over her shoulder, was transported to the hospital but asked other people if they saw a plane......
Where was she assigned? Showing an id doesn't say anything about where she was assigned. Why would any supervisor insist that a woman bring their newborn to work with them. And she tells us that floors collapsed when the plane first hit. Why did she go to the hospital? And she helped other people and at the last second found her own child, was the child hurt? Why did people help her after she said they were to worried about getting out of there? Her story is as full of holes as yours.......

amazing how you and daws slander eye wittiness like the fire fighters at the wtc in favor of shyam sunder

Bullshit.

And you wonder why I just put shit lumps like EOTS on ignore? We're at the point to where people just make stuff up. Better to just rise above it by not getting down into it.

I did not make anything up..cuntycornhole

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIy9hjB3DGk]Pentagon Employee Witness Says There Was No Plane on 9-11-2001! - YouTube[/ame]

Lt. Col. Karen U. Kwiatkowski, PhD, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Former Political-Military Affairs Officer in the Office of the Secretary of Defense. Also served on the staff of the Director of the National Security Agency. 20-year Air Force career. Member adjunct faculty, Political Science Department, James Madison University. Instructor, University of Maryland University College and American Public University System. Author of African Crisis Response Initiative: Past Present and Future (2000) and Expeditionary Air Operations in Africa: Challenges and Solutions (2001).
Contributor to 9/11 and American Empire: Intellectuals Speak Out 8/23/06: Account of Lt. Col. Karen Kwiatkowski, Pentagon employee and eyewitness to the events at the Pentagon on 9/11. "I believe the Commission failed to deeply examine the topic at hand, failed to apply scientific rigor to its assessment of events leading up to and including 9/11, failed to produce a believable and unbiased summary of what happened, failed to fully examine why it happened, and even failed to include a set of unanswered questions for future research. ...

It is as a scientist that I have the most trouble with the official government conspiracy theory, mainly because it does not satisfy the rules of probability or physics. The collapses of the World Trade Center buildings clearly violate the laws of probability and physics. ...

There was a dearth of visible debris on the relatively unmarked [Pentagon] lawn, where I stood only minutes after the impact. Beyond this strange absence of airliner debris, there was no sign of the kind of damage to the Pentagon structure one would expect from the impact of a large airliner. This visible evidence or lack thereof may also have been apparent to the secretary of defense [Donald Rumsfeld], who in an unfortunate slip of the tongue referred to the aircraft that slammed into the Pentagon as a "missile". ...

I saw nothing of significance at the point of impact - no airplane metal or cargo debris was blowing on the lawn in front of the damaged building as smoke billowed from within the Pentagon. ... all of us staring at the Pentagon that morning were indeed looking for such debris, but what we expected to see was not evident.

The same is true with regard to the kind of damage we expected. ... But I did not see this kind of damage. Rather, the facade had a rather small hole, no larger than 20 feet in diameter. Although this facade later collapsed, it remained standing for 30 or 40 minutes, with the roof line remaining relatively straight.

The scene, in short, was not what I would have expected from a strike by a large jetliner. It was, however, exactly what one would expect if a missile had struck the Pentagon. ...

More information is certainly needed regarding the events of 9/11 and the events leading up to that terrible day."

Bio: Militaryweek.com: The Leading Military Week Site on the Net

I would love to sit down with this woman at a computer and get her reactions to the pictures of all the air liner debris scattered all over the place. Rumsfeld even picked up a small piece and put it on his desk.

i woman, probably nearly in hysterics because of her newborn saw nothing that looked like a plane..... Same woman who at first thought she had triggered a bomb.....

Yeah sure, she just barely escaped with her life and scrambled through the wreckage with her newborn over her shoulder, was transported to the hospital but asked other people if they saw a plane......
Where was she assigned? Showing an id doesn't say anything about where she was assigned. Why would any supervisor insist that a woman bring their newborn to work with them. And she tells us that floors collapsed when the plane first hit. Why did she go to the hospital? And she helped other people and at the last second found her own child, was the child hurt? Why did people help her after she said they were to worried about getting out of there? Her story is as full of holes as yours.......

amazing how you and daws slander eye wittiness like the fire fighters at the wtc in favor of shyam sunder

Hey, I'm just asking questions.....She's the one contradicting herself, and not telling the whole story. BTW Why was the tape edited? what did they leave out?

and you wonder why i just put shit lumps like eots on ignore? We're at the point to where people just make stuff up. Better to just rise above it by not getting down into it.

i did not make anything up..cuntycornhole

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiy9hjb3dgk]pentagon employee witness says there was no plane on 9-11-2001! - youtube[/ame]

lt. Col. Karen u. Kwiatkowski, phd, u.s. Air force (ret) – former political-military affairs officer in the office of the secretary of defense. Also served on the staff of the director of the national security agency. 20-year air force career. Member adjunct faculty, political science department, james madison university. Instructor, university of maryland university college and american public university system. Author of african crisis response initiative: Past present and future (2000) and expeditionary air operations in africa: Challenges and solutions (2001).
Contributor to 9/11 and american empire: Intellectuals speak out 8/23/06: Account of lt. Col. Karen kwiatkowski, pentagon employee and eyewitness to the events at the pentagon on 9/11. "i believe the commission failed to deeply examine the topic at hand, failed to apply scientific rigor to its assessment of events leading up to and including 9/11, failed to produce a believable and unbiased summary of what happened, failed to fully examine why it happened, and even failed to include a set of unanswered questions for future research. ...

It is as a scientist that i have the most trouble with the official government conspiracy theory, mainly because it does not satisfy the rules of probability or physics. The collapses of the world trade center buildings clearly violate the laws of probability and physics. ...

There was a dearth of visible debris on the relatively unmarked [pentagon] lawn, where i stood only minutes after the impact. Beyond this strange absence of airliner debris, there was no sign of the kind of damage to the pentagon structure one would expect from the impact of a large airliner. This visible evidence or lack thereof may also have been apparent to the secretary of defense [donald rumsfeld], who in an unfortunate slip of the tongue referred to the aircraft that slammed into the pentagon as a "missile". ...

I saw nothing of significance at the point of impact - no airplane metal or cargo debris was blowing on the lawn in front of the damaged building as smoke billowed from within the pentagon. ... All of us staring at the pentagon that morning were indeed looking for such debris, but what we expected to see was not evident.

The same is true with regard to the kind of damage we expected. ... But i did not see this kind of damage. Rather, the facade had a rather small hole, no larger than 20 feet in diameter. Although this facade later collapsed, it remained standing for 30 or 40 minutes, with the roof line remaining relatively straight.

The scene, in short, was not what i would have expected from a strike by a large jetliner. It was, however, exactly what one would expect if a missile had struck the pentagon. ...

More information is certainly needed regarding the events of 9/11 and the events leading up to that terrible day."

bio: militaryweek.com: The leading military week site on the net

i would love to sit down with this woman at a computer and get her reactions to the pictures of all the air liner debris scattered all over the place. Rumsfeld even picked up a small piece and put it on his desk.

most of the witinesses would prefer sitting down with a grand jury

hey, i'm just asking questions.....she's the one contradicting herself, and not telling the whole story. Btw why was the tape edited? What did they leave out?

edited for people like you with short attention spans...you complain its to long then complain its to short

please, 1hr 40 minutes? And you think we'll stop and look at this propaganda? When i'm really really bored some month maybe.....

lots of eye-wittinesses but then they have no credibility in your world

And those that picked up pieces of the plane and saw the bodies in the seats have no credibility in yours....... You see the fact is that you dismiss many more witnesses than i do.....And I only have questions that you can't answer. Do you have children? Would you have asked people if they saw a plane that morning? Or would you be getting your kid out of there. I would have been looking for nothing but the quickest way away from the area.....

Bullshit.

And you wonder why I just put shit lumps like EOTS on ignore? We're at the point to where people just make stuff up. Better to just rise above it by not getting down into it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIy9hjB3DGk]Pentagon Employee Witness Says There Was No Plane on 9-11-2001! - YouTube[/ame]

Lt. Col. Karen U. Kwiatkowski, PhD, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Former Political-Military Affairs Officer in the Office of the Secretary of Defense. Also served on the staff of the Director of the National Security Agency. 20-year Air Force career. Member adjunct faculty, Political Science Department, James Madison University. Instructor, University of Maryland University College and American Public University System. Author of African Crisis Response Initiative: Past Present and Future (2000) and Expeditionary Air Operations in Africa: Challenges and Solutions (2001).
Contributor to 9/11 and American Empire: Intellectuals Speak Out 8/23/06: Account of Lt. Col. Karen Kwiatkowski, Pentagon employee and eyewitness to the events at the Pentagon on 9/11. "I believe the Commission failed to deeply examine the topic at hand, failed to apply scientific rigor to its assessment of events leading up to and including 9/11, failed to produce a believable and unbiased summary of what happened, failed to fully examine why it happened, and even failed to include a set of unanswered questions for future research. ...

It is as a scientist that I have the most trouble with the official government conspiracy theory, mainly because it does not satisfy the rules of probability or physics. The collapses of the World Trade Center buildings clearly violate the laws of probability and physics. ...

There was a dearth of visible debris on the relatively unmarked [Pentagon] lawn, where I stood only minutes after the impact. Beyond this strange absence of airliner debris, there was no sign of the kind of damage to the Pentagon structure one would expect from the impact of a large airliner. This visible evidence or lack thereof may also have been apparent to the secretary of defense [Donald Rumsfeld], who in an unfortunate slip of the tongue referred to the aircraft that slammed into the Pentagon as a "missile". ...

I saw nothing of significance at the point of impact - no airplane metal or cargo debris was blowing on the lawn in front of the damaged building as smoke billowed from within the Pentagon. ... all of us staring at the Pentagon that morning were indeed looking for such debris, but what we expected to see was not evident.

The same is true with regard to the kind of damage we expected. ... But I did not see this kind of damage. Rather, the facade had a rather small hole, no larger than 20 feet in diameter. Although this facade later collapsed, it remained standing for 30 or 40 minutes, with the roof line remaining relatively straight.

The scene, in short, was not what I would have expected from a strike by a large jetliner. It was, however, exactly what one would expect if a missile had struck the Pentagon. ...

Funny, she isn't quite as decorated on wikki ...

"Kwiatkowski began her military career in 1982 as a Second Lieutenant. She served at Eielson Air Force Base in Alaska, providing logistical support to missions along the Chinese and Russian coasts. She also served in Spain and Italy. Kwiatkowski was then assigned to the National Security Agency (NSA), eventually becoming a speechwriter for the agency's director. After leaving the NSA in 1998 she became an analyst on sub-Saharan Africa policy for the Pentagon. Kwiatkowski was in her office in the Pentagon when it was attacked on September 11, 2001. From May 2002 to February 2003 she served in the Pentagon's Near East and South Asia directorate (NESA).[3] While at NESA, she wrote a series of anonymous articles, Insider Notes from the Pentagon which appeared on the website of David Hackworth.[4] Kwiatkowski left NESA in February 2003 and retired from the Air Force the following month."

She was a speech writer dude... Anyone who speaks out against the NSA policies while they still work there, and continue to work there afterwards, is a plant period..... She's a disinformation broker dude, ya got took..

"Kwiatkowski began her military career in 1982 as a Second Lieutenant. She served at Eielson Air Force Base in Alaska, providing logistical support to missions along the Chinese and Russian coasts. She also served in Spain and Italy. Kwiatkowski was then assigned to the National Security Agency (NSA), eventually becoming a speechwriter for the agency's director. After leaving the NSA in 1998 she became an analyst on sub-Saharan Africa policy for the Pentagon. Kwiatkowski was in her office in the Pentagon when it was attacked on September 11, 2001. From May 2002 to February 2003 she served in the Pentagon's Near East and South Asia directorate (NESA).[3] While at NESA, she wrote a series of anonymous articles, Insider Notes from the Pentagon which appeared on the website of David Hackworth.[4] Kwiatkowski left NESA in February 2003 and retired from the Air Force the following month."

She was a speech writer dude... Anyone who speaks out against the NSA policies while they still work there, and continue to work there afterwards, is a plant period..... She's a disinformation broker dude, ya got took..

wow thats some conspiracy theory you got there...so she is a nsa plant to make people question the official story..is this the basis of your conspiracy theory ? and what of the other wittinesses that repeat her story where do they fit in to your conspiracy ?

Pentagon Employee Witness Says There Was No Plane on 9-11-2001! - YouTube

wow thats some conspiracy theory you got there...so she is a nsa plant to make people question the official story..is this the basis of your conspiracy theory ? and what of the other wittinesses that repeat her story where do they fit in to your conspiracy ?

Sorry, it's your claim she is to be trusted at her word correct? Wasn't that the point in the overly padded resume and flowering credentials? To dissuade any doubts to her credibility as witness your conspiracy theory here? It's your theory dude, I just pointed out she was able to openly stand against pentagon and NSA policies while working for them and keep her job until taking up conspiracy writing full-time...

Do you really think a person can get away with open and very public opposition to NSA policy and keep their job, if they were genuine? LOL, if so I recommend you visit Fort Meade sometime, take a drive through the base and look for large mirrored glass building. Ask the guards at the door about policy. Or better ask to speak to the director about it..

ROFL...

Sorry, it's your claim she is to be trusted at her word correct? Wasn't that the point in the overly padded resume and flowering credentials? To dissuade any doubts to her credibility as witness your conspiracy theory here? It's your theory dude, I just pointed out she was able to openly stand against pentagon and NSA policies while working for them and keep her job until taking up conspiracy writing full-time...

Do you really think a person can get away with open and very public opposition to NSA policy and keep their job, if they were genuine? LOL, if so I recommend you visit Fort Meade sometime, take a drive through the base and look for large mirrored glass building. Ask the guards at the door about policy. Or better ask to speak to the director about it..

ROFL...

Most twoofers could clear up all of their "questions" by simply calling some of the first responders and asking them. Strangely enough, these "truth seekers" can't muster the strength to make a phone call.

Just ask if they have talked to them....the answer is always no.

ROFL...

so you put more credibility on wikki than you do her military bio...what a clown

Last edited:
All I can say is, NO BODY, absolutely no one legit would get to directly and openly oppose NSA and/or pentagon official policies and keep their job... Not even a lowly linguist in the linguistics core, or simple data dink. Speaking even at all on their policies by any worker there is grounds for permanent and immediate dismissal and waiver of all compensation, including retirement bennys and everything else..

Take it how you want to view it.

ROFL...

Most twoofers could clear up all of their "questions" by simply calling some of the first responders and asking them. Strangely enough, these "truth seekers" can't muster the strength to make a phone call.

Just ask if they have talked to them....the answer is always no.

I posted a video of the witnesss interveiws and them being asked direct questions ..you stupid cow

ROFL...

so you put more credibility on wikki than you do her military bio...what a clown

You mean I put more faith in a non-biased source over her own padded claims? Yes I do..

She ran for Representative of her state last election correct? Yeah came from the same wikki article, want to deny that as well? Oh and guess what she ran as a republican... You know the ones you pretty much blame this wacky theory on...

Whether you realize it or not, you are being played like a harp. Political parties are the show to keep us arguing. No party is going to do anything alone, it takes both parties to do any thing at all. She is a peddler of BS who gets paid for stirring up conspiracy nuts like you. She tried to move up the ladder from peddler to BS artist first class and failed...

All I can say is, NO BODY, absolutely no one legit would get to directly and openly oppose NSA and/or pentagon official policies and keep their job... Not even a lowly linguist in the linguistics core, or simple data dink. Speaking even at all on their policies by any worker there is grounds for permanent and immediate dismissal and waiver of all compensation, including retirement bennys and everything else..

Take it how you want to view it.

I view it as you talking out your ass and grasping at straws...it also said she penned these articles anonymously btw

"she wrote a series of anonymous articles"

Forum List

Back