The IMPOSSIBLE didn't happen on 911

Peer reviewed papers and articles on how the towers collapsed..

Engineers Explain WTC Collapse
ArchitectureWeek - News - Engineers Explain WTC Collapse - 2002.0529

Report Ties WTC Collapses to Column Failures
McGraw-Hill Construction | ENR - Research May Never Pinpoint Sequence of Events on 9/11

IT WAS THE FIRE, CAUSED THE TWIN TOWER COLLAPSE - icivilengineer.com
Civil Engineering News | iCivilEngineer

Simulation for the collapse of WTC after aeroplane impact - Lu XZ., Yang N., Jiang JJ. Structure Engineer, 66(sup.). 2003, 18-22

Bazant, Z.P., & Zhou, Y.
"Addendum to 'Why Did the World Trade Center Collapse? - Simple Analysis" (pdf)
Journal of Engineering Mechanics v. 128, no. 3, (2002): 369-370.

Brannigan, F.L.
"WTC: Lightweight Steel and High-Rise Buildings"
Fire Engineering v.155, no. 4, (2002): 145-150.

Clifton, Charles G.
Elaboration on Aspects of the Postulated Collapse of the World Trade Centre Twin Towers
HERA: Innovation in Metals. 2001. 13 December 2001.

"Construction and Collapse Factors"
Fire Engineering v.155, no. 10, (2002): 106-108.

Corbett, G.P.
"Learning and Applying the Lessons of the WTC Disaster"
Fire Engineering v.155, no. 10, (2002.): 133-135.

"Dissecting the Collapses"
Civil Engineering ASCE v. 72, no. 5, (2002): 36-46.

Eagar, T.W., & Musso, C.
"Why Did the World Trade Center Collapse? Science, Engineering, and Speculation"
JOM v. 53, no. 12, (2001): 8-12.

Federal Emergency Management Agency, Therese McAllister, report editor.
World Trade Center Building Performance Study: Data Collection, Preliminary Observations, and Recommendations
(also available on-line)

Gabrielson, T.B., Poese, M.E., & Atchley, A.A.
"Acoustic and Vibration Background Noise in the Collapsed Structure of the World Trade Center"
The Journal of Acoustical Society of America v. 113, no. 1, (2003): 45-48.

Glover, N.J.
"Collapse Lessons"
Fire Engineering v. 155, no. 10, (2002): 97-103

Marechaux, T.G.
"TMS Hot Topic Symposium Examines WTC Collapse and Building Engineering"
JOM, v. 54, no. 4, (2002): 13-17.

Monahan, B.
"World Trade Center Collapse-Civil Engineering Considerations"
Practice Periodical on Structural Design and Construction v. 7, no. 3, (2002): 134-135.

Newland, D.E., & Cebon, D.
"Could the World Trade Center Have Been Modified to Prevent Its Collapse?"
Journal of Engineering Mechanics v. 128, no. 7, (2002):795-800.

National Instititue of Stamdards and Technology: Congressional and Legislative Affairs
“Learning from 9/11: Understanding the Collapse of the World Trade Center”
Statement of Dr. Arden L. Bement, Jr., before Committee of Science House of Representatives, United States Congress on March 6, 2002.

Pinsker, Lisa, M.
"Applying Geology at the World Trade Center Site"
Geotimes v. 46, no. 11, (2001).
The print copy has 3-D images.

Public Broadcasting Station (PBS)
Why the Towers Fell: A Companion Website to the Television Documentary.
NOVA (Science Programming On Air and Online)

Post, N.M.
"No Code Changes Recommended in World Trade Center Report"
ENR v. 248, no. 14, (2002): 14.

Post, N.M.
"Study Absolves Twin Tower Trusses, Fireproofing"
ENR v. 249, no. 19, (2002): 12-14.

The University of Sydney, Department of Civil Engineering
World Trade Center - Some Engineering Aspects
A resource site.

"WTC Engineers Credit Design in Saving Thousands of Lives"
ENR v. 247, no. 16, (2001): 12.

The Towers Lost and Beyond
The Towers Lost and Beyond
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Eduardo Kausel, John E. Fernandez, Tomasz Wierzbicki, Liang Xue, Meg Hendry-Brogan, Ahmed F. Ghoniem, Oral Buyukozturk, Franz-Josef Ulm, Yossi Sheffi

The impossible didn't happen on 9-11.

I agree. What happened is what we saw. Two planes hijacked by Al-Queda terrorists flew a plane into each of the towers. As a result, the towers fell. That's the possible.

The impossible is that some shadowy cabal masqueraded as Al-Queda, with Osama Bin Laden in full cooperation, and flew the planes into the buildings, killing all of the innocent people on board plus those in the building, then a crew of demolition experts, who had previously rigged both buildings to fall from the point of impact without anyone in the buildings seeing them do it, set off the explosions AFTER they knew that firemen and policemen would be in the buildings, killing a whole bunch of innocent first responders.

That is exactly what we've been saying. The impossible did not happen on 9-11.

Last edited:

I agree. What happened is what we saw. Two planes hijacked by Al-Queda terrorists flew a plane into each of the towers. As a result, the towers fell. That's the possible.

The impossible is that some shadowy cabal masqueraded as Al-Queda, with Osama Bin Laden in full cooperation, and flew the planes into the buildings, killing all of the innocent people on board plus those in the building, then a crew of demolition experts, who had previously rigged both buildings to fall from the point of impact without anyone in the buildings seeing them do it, set off the explosions AFTER they knew that firemen and policemen would be in the buildings, killing a whole bunch of innocent first responders.

my favorite is missile hits pentagon, in the seconds fallowing the blast a crew of several hundred the managed to place fake plane parts in such away to mimic a crash with real dead bodies and everything.
then disappear with out a trace..
for you dumbshits that's sarcasm...

What experience do you have with structural steel?

What experience?

I've dealt with structural steel and much more. Below is just a little of what I have done.

I did on-site damage assessment studies for the following two disaster sites:

IMC/Angus Chemical
NHRA News: Plant explosion leads to nitro shortage

Shell Oil
Fatal Shell blast may disrupt TPEs. (Shell Chemical Co. explosion in Belpre, Ohio, thermoplastic elastomers) - Chemical Week | HighBeam Research

I was a construction supervisor for blast furnace relinings. I designed, supervised the installation of, and the cleaning of an oxygen line in the River Rouge Complex. I design the hydraulic system for a slab mill. I've done thickness testing on vent stacks in steel mills. I designed and installed piping modules for Anhueser Busch. I designed pipe supports for the The Deseret Chemical Depot in Tooele Utah. I've done design work for all the various disciplines such as structural, mechanical, architectural, process piping, and civil, working directly with engineers who did all sorts of calculations and analysis.

Good enough for you?

You don't have to prove yourself to the CT'rs. They are the ones who have no proof...

I know. It's all part of the "game" to these dipshits though. Some like wihosa, because that worked a little with steel or have built houses, think they have an understanding of how steel structures and the engineering used to design said structures seem to work.

The perfect example is wihosa's claim that any given floor is designed to support everything above it.
Don't forget it didn't gain weight and each floor was designed to support all the weight above it with a safety factor of four.

This is completely incorrect as I had shown in my previous post. wihosa has no clue whatsoever what he is talking about. As you and everyone else can see, he's run away with his tail between his legs and NOBODY from the truther side cares to support him. He's been handed his ass and he knows it.

Really? Another thread on this? You claim to be advocating no theory, but you ARE advocating that WTC7 was brought down by CD, which is a conspiracy theory. And a debunked on at that.

debunked by who ?? when ??

By all of us in numerous threads on the subject.

So according to you Predfan, everything about 9/11 has been debunked by "us". Really? What a load of BULLSHIT! :cuckoo: :eusa_liar:

Who is the "us" that you are referring to? I know you ain't talking about yourself, because you have never debunked anything about 9/11, nor will you ever. Instead you will repeat the lies of 9/11 but when challenged you run away like a little bitch.

I know that you ain't talking about PFC Gomer Ollie, Dawgshit 101, Moron-in-the-hat or even Candy Ass, because not one of those piece-of-shit sock puppets HAS EVER DEBUNKED ANYTHING REGARDING 9/11, NOR CAN THEY BACK-UP THEIR BULLSHIT CLAIMS AND THEY WILL CONTINUE TO BE WRONG.
:cuckoo::eusa_liar:

So who is the "us" that you are referring to?

my favorite is missile hits pentagon, in the seconds fallowing the blast a crew of several hundred the managed to place fake plane parts in such away to mimic a crash with real dead bodies and everything.

come on you know not a single body or body part of a plane passenger was found at the pentagon only bodies of pentagon employees..I am unsure as to what occurred at the pentagon but you should at least stick to the facts

So according to you Predfan, everything about 9/11 has been debunked by "us". Really? What a load of BULLSHIT! :cuckoo: :eusa_liar:

Who is the "us" that you are referring to? I know you ain't talking about yourself, because you have never debunked anything about 9/11, nor will you ever. Instead you will repeat the lies of 9/11 but when challenged you run away like a little bitch.

I know that you ain't talking about PFC Gomer Ollie, Dawgshit 101, Moron-in-the-hat or even Candy Ass, because not one of those piece-of-shit sock puppets HAS EVER DEBUNKED ANYTHING REGARDING 9/11, NOR CAN THEY BACK-UP THEIR BULLSHIT CLAIMS AND THEY WILL CONTINUE TO BE WRONG.

Please tell us child, which claim would you like one of us to debunk again?

What experience?

I've dealt with structural steel and much more. Below is just a little of what I have done.

I did on-site damage assessment studies for the following two disaster sites:

IMC/Angus Chemical
NHRA News: Plant explosion leads to nitro shortage

Shell Oil
Fatal Shell blast may disrupt TPEs. (Shell Chemical Co. explosion in Belpre, Ohio, thermoplastic elastomers) - Chemical Week | HighBeam Research

I was a construction supervisor for blast furnace relinings. I designed, supervised the installation of, and the cleaning of an oxygen line in the River Rouge Complex. I design the hydraulic system for a slab mill. I've done thickness testing on vent stacks in steel mills. I designed and installed piping modules for Anhueser Busch. I designed pipe supports for the The Deseret Chemical Depot in Tooele Utah. I've done design work for all the various disciplines such as structural, mechanical, architectural, process piping, and civil, working directly with engineers who did all sorts of calculations and analysis.

Good enough for you?

You don't have to prove yourself to the CT'rs. They are the ones who have no proof...

I know. It's all part of the "game" to these dipshits though. Some like wihosa, because that worked a little with steel or have built houses, think they have an understanding of how steel structures and the engineering used to design said structures seem to work.

The perfect example is wihosa's claim that any given floor is designed to support everything above it.
Don't forget it didn't gain weight and each floor was designed to support all the weight above it with a safety factor of four.

This is completely incorrect

yes exactly

This is completely incorrect

yes exactly

It should be noted that the author of that silliness - Wilhosa - has since slipped into the fog, perhaps never to be heard from again. Nonetheless it is extremely doubtful that his exposure to facts here will alter his beliefs. :cuckoo:

Funny how truthers react when shown they are completely clueless.

Better to run away and hide until the dust settles instead of admitting they were wrong.

I have some other yahoo in another thread telling me that the planes couldn't have sheared through the perimeter columns because aluminum isn't as strong as steel. To further stress the point on just how weak she thought aluminum was, she said that birds, made up of meat, can penetrate an aluminum wing.

Therefore, using her logic, we get the following strength ratio.

Steel > meat > aluminum.

I asked is she thought meat was stronger than aluminum. Of course, no response. Some truthers here have used the same logic.

:cuckoo:

Funny how truthers react when shown they are completely clueless.

Better to run away and hide until the dust settles instead of admitting they were wrong.

I have some other yahoo in another thread telling me that the planes couldn't have sheared through the perimeter columns because aluminum isn't as strong as steel. To further stress the point on just how weak she thought aluminum was, she said that birds, made up of meat, can penetrate an aluminum wing.

Therefore, using her logic, we get the following strength ratio.

Steel > meat > aluminum.

I asked is she thought meat was stronger than aluminum. Of course, no response. Some truthers here have used the same logic.

:cuckoo:

Ya know, it's one thing to slip away and rethink one's POV when embarassed. It's another to disappear and resurface elsewhere (or later) spewing the same already debunked BS. The latter, unfortunately, seems more often the case with the willfully ignorant.

Waiting............

very ironic, as this poster along with all the other ct's on this site continuously spew totally false or intentionally misrepresented steaming piles of bullshit.

come on you know not a single body or body part of a plane passenger was found at the pentagon only bodies of pentagon employees..I am unsure as to what occurred at the pentagon but you should at least stick to the facts
a quick check reveals as always that eots is talking out his ass.
the no bodies of passengers of flight 77 claim is brought to you by the usual inside job not credible or verifiable slap dicks who in better then 11 years have done nothing but speciously speculate on the false inside job masturbation fantasy.

flight 77 bodies

Last edited:
Previously I started a thread entitled "do you believe the official 911 story?" It was immediately moved to the conspiracy theory category even though I advocated no theory at all. I then followed that up with a thread called "who's the conspiracy theorist?" Where I pointed out that the defenders of the official story are the conspiracy theorists since there was never a criminal trial and so no facts were established and we are left only with the assertions of the official conspiracy theorists.

In my first thread I pointed to two parts of the story which just don't stand scrutiny. First the vanishing pentagon plane and second the collapse of WTC7. These are not the only parts of the story which don't add up, just the most glaring and obvious.

We are to believe that the highjacker was with very little flight training able to make a very tight descending spiral turn and slam into the Pentagon. Professional pilots have attested to the difficulty of this maneuver and doubted an amateur could pull it off. Then the plane punched thought the side of the Pentagon which is two feet thick steel reinforced concrete, the wings folded back but remained attached to the fuselage as well as the tail section and were dragged into the building where it continued on through the structural support columns (these are very substantial as it is a three story structure) and all the way to where it punched another hole in the "C ring" wall in the interior of the Pentagon. Then the entire plane along with the passengers and baggage almost completely burned up, leaving only a couple of pieces of wreckage which could have come from an airliner. Pictures taken immediately after the impact make clear that the exterior wall was still intact and the large structural failure was due to the ensuing fire so what ever hit the pentagon punched through the exterior as it did the "C ring" wall. I noted that one would expect to find at least the tail section on the ground outside the building and much more debris. The conspiracy theorists (defenders of the official story) pointed to a video of a fighter jet on a rail being slammed into a block of concrete as evidence that the plane would have been obliterated, but the video doesn't show the aftermath so it's hard to tell what was left of the plane, besides if the plane was obliterated upon contact how did it punch through the exterior wall, the structural columns and the "C"ring wall? Additionally, even if all these improbable events did occur, the idea that the plane was almost entirely consumed by fire is silly. Aluminum melts at around 1600degrees F but does not burn until heated to over 6000degrees F far beyond the temps resulting from hydrocarbon fires. There should have been large globs of melted aluminum inside the pentagon but the pictures of the aftermath don't show this. Finally I pointed out that there is YouTube video of an airliner of like size and weight which crashed on takeoff in Lagos Nigeria. It slammed into the side of a much less substantial wood frame apartment building. It did not penetrate all the way through. The tail section as expected was almost untouched and though the plane exploded and burned the airframe is easily recognized, and passengers and luggage are clearly evident. The conspiracy theorists want to hang their hat on the fact that some debris which looks similar to airliner parts were found and that light poles out side the Pentagon were knocked down or that DNA was "found" inside the Pentagon days later. Clearly, this was a conspiracy and if as I am saying it was not as a result of the official conspiracy theory, then the real conspirators had every motivation to plant phony evidence to cover their tracks.

Then there is WTC7, the smoking gun as it were. Here, if it weren't so monstrously evil it would be laughable. The evidence which can be gleaned overwhelmingly points to controlled demolition. Watch the YouTube video of the collapse, it falls neatly straight down at near free fall speed into its own footprint. This can ONLY happen if ALL the support columns fail simultaneously on each floor and synchronously from floor to floor. The chances of this happening from a random event are so vanishingly small that it must be considered IMPOSSIBLE! The NIST report asserts that this was the result of a moderate office fire but presented no science to back it up. They may as well have blamed it on fairies. Again YouTube video provides an example of what structural failure due to fire looks like. Look at the 2005 Windsor Tower fire in Madrid Spain. Here you see a modern steel frame high rise fully engulfed in fire. It rages uncontrolled for nearly two days and finally there is some structural failure. This failure is as would be expected, near the top (heat rises), slow in developing and asymmetrical. The aftermath shows a burned out wreck but with the structural frame largely in tact. The building did not simply collapse entirely in seconds.
If you are honest with yourself you simply can't ignore the obvious, WTC7 was brought down by controlled demolition.

THE IMPOSSIBLE DIDN'T HAPPEN ON 911!

If you make a thread advocating a conspiracy it gets put here. Simple really.

For you dumbshits that's sarcasm...

come on you know not a single body or body part of a plane passenger was found at the pentagon only bodies of pentagon employees..i am unsure as to what occurred at the pentagon but you should at least stick to the facts
The no bodies of passengers of flight 77 claim is brought to you by the usual inside job not credible or verifiable slap dicks who in better then 11 years have done nothing but speciously speculate on the false inside job masturbation fantasy.

Flight 77 bodies

those are bodies of pentagon employees...

Waiting............

Still waiting.....

come on you know not a single body or body part of a plane passenger was found at the pentagon only bodies of pentagon employees..i am unsure as to what occurred at the pentagon but you should at least stick to the facts
The no bodies of passengers of flight 77 claim is brought to you by the usual inside job not credible or verifiable slap dicks who in better then 11 years have done nothing but speciously speculate on the false inside job masturbation fantasy.

Flight 77 bodies

those are bodies of pentagon employees...
and you know this how?
bogus conformation in 5...4...3..2.1

Forum List

Back