The Indictment of Former President Trump Is An Abuse of Prosecutorial Power For Political Purposes – The Motive Is Clear on Its Face

LOL WHat you think that transcript proves?

Not me. The grand jury. They're the one's that this evidence convinced.

It clearly shows that Trump knew he hadn't declassified the document in question. ANd yet he retained it and showed it off to a staffer.

And like an idiot, did so while being recorded for an interview.

Trump's not the brightest bulb on the tree.

Sorry, thought you were interested in a serious discussion.

Have a blessed say.

Keep that tail tucked between your legs as you run, Rawley.

The evidence isn't going anywhere.

Enjoy the arraignment tomorrow.

Their kind is. It is not even remotely American justice.

Says you, citing yourself. And you're the same hapless soul that made up imaginary passages of the constitution to justify murdering Barack Obama.

You're not a great source.

I'll stick with the evidence and due process, thank you. Your delusional imagination I leave to you.

Says you, citing yourself. And you're the same hapless soul that made up imaginary passages of the constitution to justify murdering Barack Obama.

You're not a great source.

I'll stick with the evidence and due process, thank you. Your delusional imagination I leave to you.
Perpetuating lies again? Like I said, you are one boring fascist asshole. XXXXX-edited-meister

Last edited by a moderator:
Perpetuating lies again? Like I said, you are one boring fascist asshole.

What lie have I told? That you made up imaginary passages in the constitution to justify murdering Obama?

Or that you're not a great source?

The former proves the latter. Would you care to revisit you as a primary source on the constitution? You won't like it.

What lie have I told? That you made up imaginary passages in the constitution to justify murdering Obama?

Or that you're not a great source?

The former proves the latter. Would you care to revisit you as a primary source on the constitution? You won't like it.
If I misspoke my intent was to apply the spirit of the Constitution to my remarks. I am so fucking sorry you cannot let it go.
If you think it is that important you need to start a thread on it. I will join your sorry ass and we will talk there.

If I misspoke my intent was to apply the spirit of the Constitution to my remarks.

You didn't mispeak. You literally invented passages of the constitution that don't exist to justify having Obama killed.

We're way past 'oops'.

Demonstrating elegantly that you're more than willing to MURDER a man based on nothing more than your imagination.

And this is the primary source you expect me to accept without question?

I'm so happy to disappoint you.

Because there's overwhelming evidence that Trump broke the law. Seriously, flagrantly and repeatedly.

Why wouldn't they prosecute Trump for crimes he committed?
Short answer: Politics. Had Obongo , Shrillery, or Plugs BiDumbfuck pulled the same shit, nary a peep from the DoJ. So they are trying to knock down the ONLY Republican capable of destroying the Left and Deep State so that some pussy RINO like DeSantis, or fatso Christie can be foisted up as another GOP candidate picked off in the general.

My cat could beat Joe Biden. And he was born in the states. Won't the 81 million turnout again?
good run him.
images

Instead of golf he will get all jacked in prison
Cj-wXrXUgAELKCj

You didn't mispeak. You literally invented passages of the constitution that don't exist to justify having Obama killed.

We're way past 'oops'.

Demonstrating elegantly that you're more than willing to MURDER a man based on nothing more than your imagination.

And this is the primary source you expect me to accept without question?

I'm so happy to disappoint you.
See what I mean? Try the topic fuckface.

Forum List

Back