The Indigenous Black People of the Phillipines

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2013
Breathing rarified air.
So much has been hidden from us and omitted in our studies in the US. I keep discovering the original Black people in different countries. These people are frequently hidden from view by those that run the media in different countries but the internet makes them easier to find. Here are the Aeta people of the Phillipines...

TRIP DOWN MEMORY LANE: AETA PEOPLE: ONE OF THE FIRST AFRICAN NATIVES OF ASIA AND THE ORIGINAL INHABITANTS OF PHILIPPINES

4355445457_34ff6d2cf3_z.jpg

aetaman-1.jpg

Breaking stuff Asc. I've known about the Melanesians in the Southern Philippines since I was in my teens.
Sure you did. :laugh:
The P.I. was the only nation to be over taken by the African Pgmy.
The PI was never taken over by the Negritos. They were the indigenous people of the world. Your lack of intellect is showing again.
My wife was FROM there. The "Negritos" as you call them is a slang term meaning "Little Ni**ers." The word Negritos is Spanish.

Breaking stuff Asc. I've known about the Melanesians in the Southern Philippines since I was in my teens.
Sure you did. :laugh:
The P.I. was the only nation to be over taken by the African Pgmy.
The PI was never taken over by the Negritos. They were the indigenous people of the world. Your lack of intellect is showing again.
My wife was FROM there. The "Negritos" as you call them is a slang term meaning "Little Ni**ers." The word Negritos is Spanish.
Only someone willfully ignorant would think it meant little *******. Such stupidity is the hallmark of bad genes.

Ne·gri·to
nəˈɡrētō/
noun
  1. a member of a black people of short stature native to the Austronesian region.

The Mani people Thailand are also Negritos. I had a Thai girlfriend that use to joke with me that she was part Black and later she found out she actually was.

Maniq people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

mani.jpg
Negritos means “little black people”; it is what the Spanish called the short black people they saw in South East Asia. The men were barely over five feet (1.5 m), the women shorter still. They looked like black people from Africa: woolly hair, dark brown skin, flat noses, thick lips.
Negritos

As I said, it means "little ni##ers

The Mani people Thailand are also Negritos. I had a Thai girlfriend that use to joke with me that she was part Black and later she found out she actually was.

Maniq people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

mani.jpg
Negritos means “little black people”; it is what the Spanish called the short black people they saw in South East Asia. The men were barely over five feet (1.5 m), the women shorter still. They looked like black people from Africa: woolly hair, dark brown skin, flat noses, thick lips.
Negritos

As I said, it means "little ni##ers
What you said was incorrect and you actually posted the evidence of your ignorance yourself. You first said it meant little Black people which is correct then you must have OD'd on monkey saliva and started claiming it meant little ******. :laugh:

I heard about them ~ 15 years ago.

not a lot to talk about, so how is this some kind of evul conspiracy?
Who told you there was not a lot to talk about and that it was an "evul" conspiracy?
it's a very small population that hasn't done anything the rest of the world has done, or there would be some mention of them more often.

I mean, you just found out about them and you search for this kind of thing.

and you blather on about the media or what not, not talking about them.

really man, you sound offended that black awesomeness doesn't have it's own history month.

Sure you did. Who told you there was not a lot to talk about and that it was an "evul" conspiracy?
We ARE talking Negro's here. NO history NO future.
Nothing to talk about.
hold the fucking phone.

we all came out of africa

blacks have had empires
one is President
another is running for Pres
Condi Rice for fucks sack

and a whole parade of others

Who told you there was not a lot to talk about and that it was an "evul" conspiracy?
it's a very small population that hasn't done anything the rest of the world has done, or there would be some mention of them more often.

I mean, you just found out about them and you search for this kind of thing.

and you blather on about the media or what not, not talking about them.

really man, you sound offended that black awesomeness doesn't have it's own history month.
The fact that they are a small population is exactly why there is something to talk about.

No I didnt just find out about them. What made you think that?

The media doesnt discuss them.

Youre the one that sounds offended. You got upset about the thread I posted. :laugh:

Forum List

Back