The Indigenous Black People of the Phillipines

Where did I say that? Can you provide a quote?

no-----I do not back track on threads. you are a liar and manipulator-----check
the DSM 5 for possible diagnoses. I avoid sociopaths
So youre just making up things again. I thought so. Good thing you dont think I'm a sociopath. If you did you would have avoided this thread.

why would I avoid a thread just because one of the posters is a sociopath?
ROFLAO "making things up"
Because you said "I avoid sociopaths."? :dunno:

silly------I avoid them in my personal life-----my profession includes
dealing with shit like you------but the shit is usually handcuffed to the
hospital bed rails or behind bars

^Angry and dispicable

So youre just making up things again. I thought so. Good thing you dont think I'm a sociopath. If you did you would have avoided this thread.

This isnt your profession though. This is your personal life.

that is correct------I have had a long personel and professional life---
and have encountered sociopaths in both professional and personal life from whom
I derived harm. ' Manipulative' is the clue. I learned to not get CLOSE to them.
One form of their manipulation is "playing with semantics"

You've had a long, unproductive and empty
career if that's the sum total of your experience. It's sad really that you have worked a lifetime and learned nothing of value. I only hope that the fates of those who crossed your path weren't exclusively in your hands.

This isnt your profession though. This is your personal life.

that is correct------I have had a long personel and professional life---
and have encountered sociopaths in both professional and personal life from whom
I derived harm. ' Manipulative' is the clue. I learned to not get CLOSE to them.
One form of their manipulation is "playing with semantics"
But you said you avoid sociopaths in your personal life. Yet here you are coming to my thread to talk to someone you think is a sociopath. Deflecting is not going to make me forget that. Why are you not consistent in what you do and say?

you are doing that which sociopaths do------playing with semantics. I did not
invite you to my house for dinner. You own cyberspace? Gee another characteristic of sociopaths -----MEGALOMANIA
Its not semantics. You said you avoid sociopaths.You dont have to invite me to dinner to avoid me. If I were avoiding you I would never talk to you on a thread. Maybe you dont know what avoid means?

a·void
əˈvoid/
verb
  1. 1.
    keep away from or stop oneself from doing (something).

right-----were you my next door neighbor----I would not invite you to dinner-----
I would avoid being in physical proximity to the point that if you were walking on
the sidewalk-----I would cross the street to AVOID YOU

But I guess all up in your grill here is different.:cuckoo:

no-----I do not back track on threads. you are a liar and manipulator-----check
the DSM 5 for possible diagnoses. I avoid sociopaths

^Angry and dispicable

I like to help people ------there is no "dispicable" - the word is
DESPICABLE

I heard about them ~ 15 years ago.

not a lot to talk about, so how is this some kind of evul conspiracy?
Sure you did. Who told you there was not a lot to talk about and that it was an "evul" conspiracy?
We ARE talking Negro's here. NO history NO future.
Nothing to talk about.
hold the fucking phone.

we all came out of africa

blacks have had empires
one is President
another is running for Pres
Condi Rice for fucks sack

and a whole parade of others

Its Dark Fury. Asking why he says stupid, inaccurate, ignorant shit is like asking why a dog licks its own ass.

It just does.

Who told you there was not a lot to talk about and that it was an "evul" conspiracy?
it's a very small population that hasn't done anything the rest of the world has done, or there would be some mention of them more often.

I mean, you just found out about them and you search for this kind of thing.

and you blather on about the media or what not, not talking about them.

really man, you sound offended that black awesomeness doesn't have it's own history month.
The fact that they are a small population is exactly why there is something to talk about.

No I didnt just find out about them. What made you think that?

The media doesnt discuss them.

Youre the one that sounds offended. You got upset about the thread I posted. :laugh:

They should be able to do some mitochondrial studies to see if they're more closely related to africans or east asians. Most sources I've seen link them more closely to Aboriginal Australians than to africans.

Who told you there was not a lot to talk about and that it was an "evul" conspiracy?
it's a very small population that hasn't done anything the rest of the world has done, or there would be some mention of them more often.

really man, you sound offended that black awesomeness doesn't have it's own history month.
The fact that they are a small population is exactly why there is something to talk about.

Youre the one that sounds offended. You got upset about the thread I posted. :laugh:

They should be able to do some mitochondrial studies to see if they're more closely related to africans or east asians. Most sources I've seen link them more closely to Aboriginal Australians than to africans.

They did a DNA study in the 80s buy can't find the link. They are link to Africans. Just like the Mayans they are link to asians.

They have done some genetic studies and have determined they have the DNA of the first people to migrate out of Africa. The Aborigines of Australia, East Indians, and Asians. In the case of the Andamanese they have the same Y-DNA as people in Tibet and a group in Japan called the Ainu.

Andamanese people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They have done some genetic studies and have determined they have the DNA of the first people to migrate out of Africa. The Aborigines of Australia, East Indians, and Asians. In the case of the Andamanese they have the same Y-DNA as people in Tibet and a group in Japan called the Ainu.

Merci Asc... I made a copy and file it for future reference.

Ah, the Ainu. The Ainu are kind of a catch all term for the indigenous Hokkaidou people and the Emishi peoples that were driven north and out of Honshu. They're very interesting.....and very fond of bears and the color orange....

If you ever see samurai masks with a horrifying rictus and a huge bushy mustache.....they're usually meant to represent the Emishi. The people the Japanese had to push out of the Kantou plain, north past Sendai, and off into Hokkaidou around the 6th to 9th centuries. The Japanese didn't even consider Hokkaido part of Japan until the 1860s or so. And mostly because the Russians were eye humping it.

The Emishi were said to be superb archers, would ride deer into battle, and be attuned to nature. The anime classic "Princess Mononoke' had a deer riding Emishi as one of its main protagonists.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back