The inept and corrupt federal government

What a pathetic plea on your part. We are the wealthiest nation on earth.
So again I ask...why don't you fund it? You're the one who wants it. Are you too greedy and too cheap to share what you have? :dunno:

By that logic...if you want schools, why don't YOU fund them?
If you support a war....Why don't YOU fund them
If you want a police force...Why don't YOU fund them
Police departments are not federal, cupcake. :lmao:

As far as war, defense is the Constitutional responsibility of the federal government. That's why.

As far as education - you're proving my point. Like police departments, it's not supposed to be federal. Sadly though, your side of the aisle as broken the law and made it so.

So I ask yet again - if you support something so frivolous as art, why don't you fund it?
The federal government runs a number of schools

I remember well an elementary teacher talking about the stench of the medieval European cities. Maybe medieval historians stress that in their lessons for a reason. In any case I remember that lesson as well as I do the battle of Antietam.
One can read about "stench". How does one replicate it? Nobody was alive back then to know. :eusa_doh:

I remember well an elementary teacher talking about the stench of the medieval European cities. Maybe medieval historians stress that in their lessons for a reason. In any case I remember that lesson as well as I do the battle of Antietam.
One can read about "stench". How does one replicate it? Nobody was alive back then to know. :eusa_doh:
PER
Exactly....
So they must be Constitutional.

Arguing these issues purely on the basis of some sort of constitutional absolutism is nice as a test..
Can you imagine Ted Bundy using that "defense"? Your honor - laws against rape and murder as some sort of absolutism is nice...as a test. But we are over populated, women are cocky, and so those bitches needed it.

God Almighty...do you even grasp what law means? If we're going to employ this sort of nonsense, where we pick and choose when the law is enforced and when it's not, then let's just scrap the whole damn thing and become anarchists. Based on libtard "logic" I'm not even sure when I'm compliant with the law and when I'm not. You know, since that shit is "fluid" and all. :eusa_doh:

Might try the same raw materials and try to duplicate similar conditions. Who could dispute?

Exactly....
So they must be Constitutional.
Richard Nixon was a part of the federal government and the President of the United States. By your "logic" (and damn am I using that term lightly here), WaterGate was completley legal. I mean, if the federal government does something, it must be "legal" according to regent. :uhh:
How about West Point and the other academies, and the Indian schools? Can the federal government give money to schools?

Is China our enemy?
The fact that you even asked that makes you woefully unqualified to be involved in this discussion...
Please explain.

What I see is a huge amount of trade, cooperation in dealing with Iran, etc.
They hacked the DoD about 6 years ago or so and stole our entire nuclear dossier. Literally everything. The design of the missiles. The capabilities. The locations.

They hacked into our electrical grid (where they remain to this day) and have the capability to shut it down any time they want.

They've been increasingly aggressive against our Naval fleet in the South Sea.

Might try the same raw materials and try to duplicate similar conditions. Who could dispute?
Who could confirm?

How about West Point and the other military academies, and the Indian schools? Can the federal government give money to schools?
I corrected your post above for you. West Point is a military academy. It is part of the U.S. military, designed to train future officers. The federal government has a constitutional responsibility for defense.

Clearly we're not, nitwit. As we're $20 trillion in debt and still have millions of people either hungry, homeless, or uninsured. Any other stupid things you'd like to say?

Why would you measure wealth by debt?

We have a GDP of $18 trillion a year and national assets in excess of $125 trillion
Another shining example of the profound progressive failure to grasp even basic economics. One cannot eat "assets" chief. One cannot receive healthcare from "assets".

Furthermore, why do we have $20 trillion in debt if we have all of these assets?!? Why not just liquidate the assets rather than leveraging our future by selling bonds and making our enemy (China) very wealthy at our own expense?!? :dunno:

Seriously brother, the further down the rabbit hole you go, the worse you are making things on yourself. You're trying to defend something which cannot be defended (it's like trying to defend child molestation and make the case that it's ok).
We have $20 trillion in debt because we are fat and lazy. We demand full services while we also demand low taxes.
Most of that $125 trillion is in the hands of our super wealthy who we refuse to inconvenience. The rest is in the hands of business who refuse to pay wages that keep up with inflation

What a pathetic plea on your part. We are the wealthiest nation on earth.
So again I ask...why don't you fund it? You're the one who wants it. Are you too greedy and too cheap to share what you have? :dunno:

By that logic...if you want schools, why don't YOU fund them?
If you support a war....Why don't YOU fund them
If you want a police force...Why don't YOU fund them
Police departments are not federal, cupcake. :lmao:

As far as war, defense is the Constitutional responsibility of the federal government. That's why.

As far as education - you're proving my point. Like police departments, it's not supposed to be federal. Sadly though, your side of the aisle as broken the law and made it so.

So I ask yet again - if you support something so frivolous as art, why don't you fund it?
Taxes are still taxes. They pay for what we need as a society. The level of Government is irrelevant. But yes, we have a Federal Police force in the FBI and Homeland security. The Federal Government also provides funding to local forces for training and equipment

You seem to have some serious butthurt that only Federal functions are wasteful. In practice, functions are performed where they are most efficient. I don't want the federal government plowing the snow in front of my house and I don't want local government chipping in to buy a fighter jet

Is China our enemy?
The fact that you even asked that makes you woefully unqualified to be involved in this discussion...

How is China our enemy?

Frankly, China only has the power the 1%ers you fetch coffee for have given them. But they aren't a threat to us and frankly, could probably be an ally in most circumstances. They are as invested in the status quo as we are.

They hacked the DoD about 6 years ago or so and stole our entire nuclear dossier. Literally everything. The design of the missiles. The capabilities. The locations.

Okay. So what? The Russians hacked into our systems, too. ANd Trump thinks Putin is his best buddy.

They hacked into our electrical grid (where they remain to this day) and have the capability to shut it down any time they want.

So has some nerd living in his mother's basement.... that just means we need to improve our security systems.

Okay, I am wondering what the "South Sea' is, exactly. Because there's isn't a "South Sea" on any map I've seen.

There is something called the South CHINA Sea. Wow. Imagine that, a country called "China" is actually exerting itself in something called the "South China Sea". What is the world coming to?

Disputed-claims-in-the-south-china-sea-Agence-France-Presse.jpg

Please explain why a dispute between Vietnam, the Philippines and China is any of our business again?

Okay. So what? The Russians hacked into our systems, too. ANd Trump thinks Putin is his best buddy.

So has some nerd living in his mother's basement.... that just means we need to improve our security systems.

Okay, I am wondering what the "South Sea' is, exactly. Because there's isn't a "South Sea" on any map I've seen.

There is something called the South CHINA Sea. Wow. Imagine that, a country called "China" is actually exerting itself in something called the "South China Sea". What is the world coming to?

Please explain why a dispute between Vietnam, the Philippines and China is any of our business again?
image.jpeg

Philippines hasn't exactly been a U.S. Ally lately

Forum List

Back