The inept and corrupt federal government

Ineptitude. Americans won a war over fascism in less than 5 years. But we are better than that now. We are MULTICULTURAL. And we are fighting terrorism and illegal aliens. Wow. How much better are we NOW than 75 years ago?

Is this a great country or what!
It is a great country... The people saw the nonsense you spew, the way you support waste, fraud, and abuse, the way you support criminal actions, etc. So they unilaterally rejected your bat-shit crazy ideology, sent all of your Dumbocrats home, and elected Donald Trump to the White House.

Yes sir....it is a great country!

Anarchists such as yourself rage at a government that would actually spend money on....... Art
You reject the law. You are the anarchist. I support the law unlike you. The law strictly forbids the federal government from spending money on art.

We the People decide what we want to spend our money on and what services we expect Government to provide
Sorry snowflake...that's not the way it works. Stop trying to sound smart and patriotic with your "We the People" nonsense. We the people did not vote to spend a dime on art.

The people sitting in Washington did. And when they did that - they broke the law. Literally. We the People have laws for a reason. Anarchists like you support them being violated.

Afraid it is the way it works Nazi

Show a single court case that says you can't spend money on art......our founding fathers did

During a major blizzard......We the People will chip in through the Federal Government to provide emergency services to a city like Detroit. During a hurricane........We the People will help Miami recover. Is this a great country or what!
That's not "chipping in" buttercup. Chipping in is sending your money from your pocket down to Miami to help recover from a hurricane. Why don't you do that?!? :dunno:

Sorry Nazi

But We the People routinely spend money for our fellow citizens in need. We even created FEMA to execute it

We the People decide what we want to spend our money on and what services we expect Government to provide
Sorry snowflake...that's not the way it works. Stop trying to sound smart and patriotic with your "We the People" nonsense. We the people did not vote to spend a dime on art.

The people sitting in Washington did. And when they did that - they broke the law. Literally. We the People have laws for a reason. Anarchists like you support them being violated.

Show a single court case that says you can't spend money on art......our founding fathers did
I don't need a court case snowflake. Court cases don't dictate our structure of government. The U.S. Constitution does. And I can show you that document, anarchist.

Ineptitude. Americans won a war over fascism in less than 5 years. But we are better than that now. We are MULTICULTURAL. And we are fighting terrorism and illegal aliens. Wow. How much better are we NOW than 75 years ago?

We are a much better society than we were 75 years ago......ask Blacks, women, gays and the disabled

They also bought Jefferson's books from his library..

During a major blizzard......We the People will chip in through the Federal Government to provide emergency services to a city like Detroit. During a hurricane........We the People will help Miami recover. Is this a great country or what!
That's not "chipping in" buttercup. Chipping in is sending your money from your pocket down to Miami to help recover from a hurricane. Why don't you do that?!? :dunno:

Sorry Nazi
Well I'm sure you're sorry for being greedy and selfish. But that wasn't my question. My question was why don't you "chip in" by sending your money in to help? :dunno:

I don't need a court case snowflake. Court cases don't dictate our structure of government. The U.S. Constitution does. And I can show you that document, anarchist.
Unfortunately for you
Anarchist internet posters don't get to interpret the Constitution......our courts do

Sorry Nazi
Well I'm sure you're sorry for being greedy and selfish. But that wasn't my question. My question was why don't you "chip in" by sending your money in to help? :dunno:

I do......I also save kittens from treetops and help old ladies to cross the street

Unfortunately for you, Anarchist internet posters don't get to interpret the Constitution......our courts do
You mean fortunately for me... I'd hate to have an anarchist like you deciding for this nation what is legal and what isn't since you reject the law.

Unfortunately for you Anarchist internet posters don't get to interpret the Constitution......our courts do
You know...the courts never ruled that what Richard Nixon did during WaterGate was "illegal". I guess by your "logic" that entire scandal was perefeclty legal! :lol:

I do......I also save kittens from treetops and help old ladies to cross the street
No you don't. If you did, you wouldn't insist that government should be doing it.

IMG_2906.JPG

Unfortunately for you, Anarchist internet posters don't get to interpret the Constitution......our courts do
You mean fortunately for me... I'd hate to have an anarchist like you deciding for this nation what is legal and what isn't since you reject the law.
We have a well established court system making those choices

Guess what? They don't agree with a thing you fphave posted
God Bless America

Forum List

Back