The inept and corrupt federal government

Unfortunately for you Anarchist internet posters don't get to interpret the Constitution......our courts do
You know...the courts never ruled that what Richard Nixon did during WaterGate was "illegal". I guess by your "logic" that entire scandal was perefeclty legal! :lol:
Nixon resigned when it became clear it was going to the courts
Those involved in Watergate were prosecuted and sent to prison

We have a well established court system making those choices. Guess what? They don't agree with a thing you fphave posted. God Bless America
Here is Government 101 for poor little wrongwinger:

The Supreme Court no longer serves as a supreme court. Instead, progressives like Obama have stacked it with political activists (such as Sotomayor and Kagen) who simply rubber-stamp the progressive agenda rather than upholding the U.S. Constitution.

But again my law-rejecting little anarchist friend, the courts never ruled that Richard Nixon's actions during WaterGate were illegal. Is it your position then that everything he did was legal and proper? If not, you're a hypocrite. If so, you're a nutjob.

Last edited:
Unfortunately for you Anarchist internet posters don't get to interpret the Constitution......our courts do
You know...the courts never ruled that what Richard Nixon did during WaterGate was "illegal". I guess by your "logic" that entire scandal was perefeclty legal! :lol:
Nixon resigned when it became clear it was going to the courts
Those involved in Watergate were prosecuted and sent to prison
Courts never ruled what Nixon did was illegal snowflake...

We have a well established court system making those choices. Guess what? They don't agree with a thing you fphave posted. God Bless America

The Supreme Court no longer serves as a supreme court. Instead, progressives like Obama have stacked it with political activists (such as Sotomayor and Kagen) who simply rubber-stamp the progressive agenda rather than upholding the U.S. Constitution.

But again my law-rejecting little anarchist friend, the courts never ruled that Richard Nixon's actions during WaterGate were illegal. Is it your position then that everything he did was legal and proper? If not, you're a hypocrite. If so, you're a nutjob.

They didn't have to rule...Nixon resigned
Then Ford pardoned him

Try to read a "little" history my Nazi friend

Only the left demands any "services". And since all of them are unconstitutional, I think logic dictates that it's time to get rid of them.

Guy, the majority of things that the government spends money on are things everyone except for Libertarian Loons want. It's why every time you guys get into power, the government grows, it doesn't shrink.

americans are all for welfare - social security, Medicare, Unemployment insurance - that goes to middle class white people. And they couldn't care less if the Slave Rapists who shit in chamberpots wanted that or not.

So wait....you think the way our criminal justice system works is that as long as someone who commits a crime resigns from their job, they are instantly absolved legally?

Go back and read what he said and then don't take things out of context.

Nixon got a pardon for any crimes he MIGHT have committed. Which made further investigations or prosecutions kind of besides the point. Then Congress passed a bunch of laws that made sure that future presidents wouldn't even try to do what Nixon did- War Powers Act, Independent Counsel Act, Campaign Finance Reform.

The federal government has reached levels of ineptitude and corruption the likes of which have never been seen before by man. They are nearly $20 trillion in debt, have far exceeded the 18 enumerated powers they were authorized to oversee, and are now oppressing the very people they are supposed to answer to and represent.

more loony lies. no matter how time governmental successes are pointed out to you.

but thanks for yet another of your insane rants.

So wait....you think the way our criminal justice system works is that as long as someone who commits a crime resigns from their job, they are instantly absolved legally? :lmao:
Please try to brush up on history......Ford pardoned Nixon
It was pointed out in my post but you ignored it

Last edited:

????????

Do you not understand the impeachment process?

The federal government has reached levels of ineptitude and corruption the likes of which have never been seen before by man. They are nearly $20 trillion in debt, have far exceeded the 18 enumerated powers they were authorized to oversee, and are now oppressing the very people they are supposed to answer to and represent.

more loony lies. no matter how time governmental successes are pointed out to you.

More denial. No matter how many times the facts are pointed out to you, you still refuse to accept them.

So wait....you think the way our criminal justice system works is that as long as someone who commits a crime resigns from their job, they are instantly absolved legally? :lmao:
You should really try following your own advice chief. Nixon was never even indicted, much less tried and convicted. Facts never did matter to you for some reason.

President Ford pardons former President Nixon - Sep 08, 1974 - HISTORY.com

More denial. No matter how many times the facts are pointed out to you, you still refuse to accept them.
Silly Jilly and Leftnutter are of the radical left. As such...logic dictates they MUST ignore facts and make up their own facts...that is why they love the fake news presented every day by the Lib MSM. One would think they would learn that everything they know is wrong, but they never do.

You should really try following your own advice chief. Nixon was never even indicted, much less tried and convicted. Facts never did matter to you for some reason.

President Ford pardons former President Nixon - Sep 08, 1974 - HISTORY.com
Rinse/Repeat

Like banging your head against a wall

Now imagine that in the WH. It will be a scandal a minute, and we can count on the MSM to cover it all up. She will be unconstrained by the media and we know the Rs in Congress will do their usual disappearing act.

Hillary The All Powerful....
STUPIDITY
Donald Trump acknowledged Sunday that he's receiving intelligence briefings less frequently that other President-elects have in the past, explaining that he doesn't "have to be told" of the critical session's findings because he's "a smart person."

In a wide-ranging interview with "Fox News Sunday," Trump, who is receiving the briefings on a weekly basis, seemed to suggest that he should only be briefed when there is new material.

"First of all, these are very good people that are giving me the briefings. And I say, 'If something should change from this point, immediately call me. I'm available on one-minute's notice,'" he explained to Fox's Chris Wallace.

"I don't have to be told — you know, I'm, like, a smart person. I don't have to be told the same thing in the same words every single day for the next eight years. Could be eight years — but eight years. I don't need that," he continued. "

Trump unusually reluctant to hear intelligence: officials

"But I do say, 'If something should change, let us know,'" he said.

Trump went on to suggest that it's not necessary for him to receive the briefings with the daily frequency that past President-elects have had because other key advisers are getting the info.

"In the meantime, my generals are great — are being briefed. And Mike Pence is being briefed, who is, by the way, one of my very good decisions," Trump said. "And they're being briefed. And I'm being briefed also. But if they're going to come in and tell me the exact same thing that they tell me — you know, it doesn't change, necessarily."

"Now, there will be times where it might change. I mean, there will be some very fluid situations," Trump said. "I'll be there not every day, but more than that. But I don't need to be told, Chris, the same thing every day, every morning — same words. 'Sir, nothing has changed. Let's go over it again.' I don't need that."

Donald Trump has dodged intelligence briefings since election

Reuters reported Friday that Trump was only taking once-a-week sit-downs on highly-classified information about vital U.S. concerns.

Now imagine that in the WH. It will be a scandal a minute, and we can count on the MSM to cover it all up. She will be unconstrained by the media and we know the Rs in Congress will do their usual disappearing act.

STUPIDITY
Donald Trump acknowledged Sunday that he's receiving intelligence briefings less frequently that other President-elects have in the past, explaining that he doesn't "have to be told" of the critical session's findings because he's "a smart person."

In a wide-ranging interview with "Fox News Sunday," Trump, who is receiving the briefings on a weekly basis, seemed to suggest that he should only be briefed when there is new material.

"First of all, these are very good people that are giving me the briefings. And I say, 'If something should change from this point, immediately call me. I'm available on one-minute's notice,'" he explained to Fox's Chris Wallace.

"I don't have to be told — you know, I'm, like, a smart person. I don't have to be told the same thing in the same words every single day for the next eight years. Could be eight years — but eight years. I don't need that," he continued. "

Trump went on to suggest that it's not necessary for him to receive the briefings with the daily frequency that past President-elects have had because other key advisers are getting the info.

"In the meantime, my generals are great — are being briefed. And Mike Pence is being briefed, who is, by the way, one of my very good decisions," Trump said. "And they're being briefed. And I'm being briefed also. But if they're going to come in and tell me the exact same thing that they tell me — you know, it doesn't change, necessarily."

"Now, there will be times where it might change. I mean, there will be some very fluid situations," Trump said. "I'll be there not every day, but more than that. But I don't need to be told, Chris, the same thing every day, every morning — same words. 'Sir, nothing has changed. Let's go over it again.' I don't need that."

Reuters reported Friday that Trump was only taking once-a-week sit-downs on highly-classified information about vital U.S. concerns.
Trump doesn't need intelligence to make decisions

STUPIDITY

Trump doesn't need intelligence to make decisions
He sure as hell hasn't used any so far except to keep the scum Giuliani and Christy away from the wh

Forum List

Back