The insanity of Trumpism and the insurrection explained

Are you that goddamn stupid that anyone with a functioning brain is going to take your word for it, without linking the proof? You telling us that, is the same thing as telling us nothing. Who told you that? Your neighbor?
Proof is not required today, just look at the current impeachment circus.
Damning and compelling evidence against Trump. He has no defense.

Everything you just said can be applied to cnn and msnbc
False. While they may lean left in story choice and commentary they don't just make shit up like breitbart newsmaxx and OANN.

They told America that Trump said that nazis were very fine people, when he explicitly stated that they were not.

CNN and MSNBC are partisan hack sites.
I listened to him say it live. Your spin cannot change reality.

" You had people and i'm not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists. They should be condemned totally. You had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists. "

Your listening skills are those of a deaf person.
They hear what they want to hear.

THat is part of it. They are so emotionally invested in this myth of American wacist, and Trump being a comic book super villain, that I can believe that they sometimes are unable to perceive reality.
Overwhelming evidence against Trump is today's reality. What he did, there is no defense for.

Who said you didn’t believe the stuff you say? I’m saying that you sure get worked up over the perceived lying you think people are doing about Trump’s obvious racism but have no problem lying about COVID no matter how’s many times facts are presented to you.
Your post is a piece of trash. No proof, just ranting and raving.

Damning and compelling evidence against Trump. He has no defense.
Name one piece of 'compelling evidence against Trump' please, or STFU.
If you didn't watch the trial, which obviously you didn't, stay as ignorant as you want to be. You aren't interested in what Trump did and didn't do on January 6th, or you would have watched the testimony. It's an open and shut case.

Overwhelming evidence against Trump is today's reality. What he did, there is no defense for.
What were the 'magic' words uttered by Trump that incited a riot? Come on put up or STFU. You are here spreading outright lies along with your sycophant lying Marxist Democrats.

Who said you didn’t believe the stuff you say? I’m saying that you sure get worked up over the perceived lying you think people are doing about Trump’s obvious racism but have no problem lying about COVID no matter how’s many times facts are presented to you.
Your post is a piece of trash. No proof, just ranting and raving.

What were the 'magic' words uttered by Trump that incited a riot? Come on put up or STFU. You are here spreading outright lies along with your sycophant lying Marxist Democrats.
No one cares what you want dumb ass. You don't want the truth. We all know that. The testimony today tells us everything we need to know. I could give two shits whether you get it all or not.

Trumpism is a Christian Nationalist movement where the Republican party went to die. Actually, the party is already dead. With the invasion of Marjorie Taylor Green and her Jewish space lasers, while others pedal in pedophilia pizza parlors, seven headed dragons, Jesus shooting swords out of his mouth, Trump being the chosen one, and, should I go on? No, this is my thread, and I don't think I can think of another one of these illusions without puking my guts. This movement has no relationship with the Republican party at all. That's why it is dead. They've turned into a religious party because they lost. They simply couldn't handle the losing, so they masked their anxieties with illusions and make believe.

And here's the worst part, you and I aren't going to win the argument against these illusions from the religious Qanon nuts. We never will. Isn't going to happen. This is why we had an insurrection; "RELIGION." They believed their messiah Trump, when he said the election was rigged, go fight, then they went to the Capitol, got some people killed, threatened to kill more, and? We have people dead, Biden is president, and they still believe in six headed snakes, and the election was stolen. Those on the Left can say that they won, but the only thing they won formally was the election, and not even that really. Because the new religious party of illusion and make believe, are going to make it almost impossible for the country to govern. The only government is the government of Trump for them. A false illusion. But the cult party is here now, and Trump has gone nowhere. These nuts are still going to believe in Pedophile pizza parlors, Jewish lasers, stolen elections with no evidence, and a criminal messiah as their leader.

These folks aren't coming back from their religious Trumpism, insanity, lies, and make believe, so strap yourself in people. It's not going to get any better. This is going to be one hell of a nut fest dealing with these people from now on.

I have lasers. Aimed at you, in your room in Beijing.

Trumpism is a Christian Nationalist movement where the Republican party went to die. Actually, the party is already dead. With the invasion of Marjorie Taylor Green and her Jewish space lasers, while others pedal in pedophilia pizza parlors, seven headed dragons, Jesus shooting swords out of his mouth, Trump being the chosen one, and, should I go on? No, this is my thread, and I don't think I can think of another one of these illusions without puking my guts. This movement has no relationship with the Republican party at all. That's why it is dead. They've turned into a religious party because they lost. They simply couldn't handle the losing, so they masked their anxieties with illusions and make believe.

And here's the worst part, you and I aren't going to win the argument against these illusions from the religious Qanon nuts. We never will. Isn't going to happen. This is why we had an insurrection; "RELIGION." They believed their messiah Trump, when he said the election was rigged, go fight, then they went to the Capitol, got some people killed, threatened to kill more, and? We have people dead, Biden is president, and they still believe in six headed snakes, and the election was stolen. Those on the Left can say that they won, but the only thing they won formally was the election, and not even that really. Because the new religious party of illusion and make believe, are going to make it almost impossible for the country to govern. The only government is the government of Trump for them. A false illusion. But the cult party is here now, and Trump has gone nowhere. These nuts are still going to believe in Pedophile pizza parlors, Jewish lasers, stolen elections with no evidence, and a criminal messiah as their leader.

These folks aren't coming back from their religious Trumpism, insanity, lies, and make believe, so strap yourself in people. It's not going to get any better. This is going to be one hell of a nut fest dealing with these people from now on.

Where are they? In the mental ward where you stay?

Attention all you whatever Trump knuckle draggers who slink around on this forum with no intelligent debating skills, courtesy of zero arguing points. The fact that Trump didn't call for the attack on the Capitol to stop immediately, while watching it on TV, jacking off on the violence, that alone says everything that needs saying about what he wanted. He wanted an insurrection, he didn't stop it, five people were killed, and he got his insurrection, because it was punishment for the country for getting his ass kicked in the election, and the people he relied on didn't cheat to change the outcome. Whoever got hurt or killed, was of no concern of his. He even made some calls to folks to have them stop the election counting at the Capitol while people were being injured and killed. That is more than enough concrete evidence that Trump incited this attack on our country.

And here's the worst part, you and I aren't going to win the argument about these illusions from these religious Qanon nuts. We never will. Isn't going to happen. This is why we had an insurrection; "RELIGION." They believed their messiah Trump, when he said the election was rigged, go fight, then they went to the Capitol, got some people killed, threatened to kill more, and? We have people dead, Biden is president, and they still believe in six headed snakes, and the election was stolen. Those on the Left can say that they won, but the only thing they won formally was the election, and not even that really. Because the new religious party of illusion and make believe, are going to make it almost impossible for the country to govern. The only government is the government of Trump for them. A false illusion. But the cult party is here now, and Trump has gone nowhere. These nuts are still going to believe in Pedophile pizza parlors, Jewish lasers, stolen elections with no evidence, and a criminal messiah as their leader.

I never thought I'd see this. A group pathology, also called a "shared psychopathy", with so many Americans involved. My assumption was that this kind of behavior was a thing of the past.

Trumpism tapped into something that was much deeper than I realized. These people have been radicalized over the past several years by their media, and Trump knew how to tap in to it. He spoke to them at their level, on their issues, in their words, in their phrases. It was like a bottle of water for a person dying of thirst.

The questions going forward will be how many of them will have the fog lift, how long that will take, and what damage this will do to a party that's about to split apart. We need two strong parties (at least), and this isn't good.

No it isn't. It seems for now they are content with staying on this radical crazy train of there's.

We're on the radical crazy train? The self delusion of the Democrat Reich is beyond belief.

When are you going to start saying something that resembles intelligent talk?

Where are they? In the mental ward where you stay?

You ll see soon enough. Never underestimate us Jews.

No one cares what you want dumb ass. You don't want the truth. We all know that. The testimony today tells us everything we need to know. I could give two shits whether you get it all or not.
No I don't get it. None of it is the truth.

Attention all you whatever Trump knuckle draggers who slink around on this forum with no intelligent debating skills, courtesy of zero arguing points. The fact that Trump didn't call for the attack on the Capitol to stop immediately, while watching it on TV, jacking off on the violence, that alone says everything that needs saying about what he wanted. He wanted an insurrection, he didn't stop it, five people were killed, and he got his insurrection, because it was punishment for the country for getting his ass kicked in the election, and the people he relied on didn't cheat to change the outcome. Whoever got hurt or killed, was of no concern of his. He even made some calls to folks to have them stop the election counting at the Capitol while people were being injured and killed. That is more than enough concrete evidence that Trump incited this attack on our country.
LOL you’re such a Chinese troll.

Huh, its becoming more clear now! First, trump had butt buddies, now he's jacking off to it on TV. Man, this guy has a wildly varying sexual appetite!

Again, I've seen the video thats being posted of him supposedly watching the riot on TV. There's nothing about that video that suggests there was anything about the riot on those TVs. Again, if that is what they were doing, do you really think Don Jr would video it and put it on YouTube? Or thats trumps people around him would let him even video such an event at all, let alone there be senators at that event, and them allowing themselves to be on video at that event?

Everything points to that whole narrative not being true.

Thank you, but we do not need your 'Orange Man Bad' translation of what Nancy Pelosi already said in her interview given before the Articles of Impeachment were even authored. In that interview Peloi admitted this 2nd politically partisan Impeachment is completely about protecting the Democrat Party from the political threat of President Trump in 2024 and beyond.

1613049286456.png

'Nuff Said.

Forum List

Back