The insanity of Trumpism and the insurrection explained

THe transcripts of him "really" denouncing them, has been repeatedly posted and linked to on this site.
You guys keep posting the transcripts because the videos make it obvious they had to drug him into a stupor and put him in front of a teleprompter to get him to say it.
The transcripts don't change anything. His actions do, or the lack of. The fact that he didn't act to stop it proves incitement.
You interpretation of his actions is total horseshit, of course. No one was ever convicted of anything based on a witnesses selk proclaimed ability to read minds. Claims about the defendants mental state are called "suposition by the witness" and are not admissible in a court of law.

Everything you just said can be applied to cnn and msnbc
False. While they may lean left in story choice and commentary they don't just make shit up like breitbart newsmaxx and OANN.

They told America that Trump said that nazis were very fine people, when he explicitly stated that they were not.

CNN and MSNBC are partisan hack sites.
I listened to him say it live. Your spin cannot change reality.

" You had people and i'm not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists. They should be condemned totally. You had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists. "

Your listening skills are those of a deaf person.
They hear what they want to hear.

THat is part of it. They are so emotionally invested in this myth of American wacist, and Trump being a comic book super villain, that I can believe that they sometimes are unable to perceive reality.
Overwhelming evidence against Trump is today's reality. What he did, there is no defense for.

You mean teh bit where he repeatedly denounced neo-nazis and white supremacists?

Or the part where he said that some of the people on the other side of the issue, from him, were "very fine people"?
No, the evidence where Tommy Tuberville called Trump to tell him that Mike Pence was in danger during the terrorist attack, and the only thing Trump did was tweet that Mike Pence had not done his job. That's incitement to riot and attempted assassination of a vice-president by Trump's terrorists while Trump did nothing about it.https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/mike-pence-trump-impeachment-trial-b1800765.html Just more evidence that Trump incited this insurrection/ assassination attempt.
View attachment 455975
This another worthless coward here folks, showing us his IQ. LOL!
Why am I a coward? And why are you a drama queen?
I don't know why? You are the one who isn't engaging in the facts. You're the one playing the juvenile fool with idiotic memes.
No, you are.

Attention all you whatever Trump knuckle draggers who slink around on this forum with no intelligent debating skills, courtesy of zero arguing points. The fact that Trump didn't call for the attack on the Capitol to stop immediately, while watching it on TV, jacking off on the violence, that alone says everything that needs saying about what he wanted. He wanted an insurrection, he didn't stop it, five people were killed, and he got his insurrection, because it was punishment for the country for getting his ass kicked in the election, and the people he relied on didn't cheat to change the outcome. Whoever got hurt or killed, was of no concern of his. He even made some calls to folks to have them stop the election counting at the Capitol while people were being injured and killed. That is more than enough concrete evidence that Trump incited this attack on our country.
Huh, its becoming more clear now! First, trump had butt buddies, now he's jacking off to it on TV. Man, this guy has a wildly varying sexual appetite!

Again, I've seen the video thats being posted of him supposedly watching the riot on TV. There's nothing about that video that suggests there was anything about the riot on those TVs. Again, if that is what they were doing, do you really think Don Jr would video it and put it on YouTube? Or thats trumps people around him would let him even video such an event at all, let alone there be senators at that event, and them allowing themselves to be on video at that event?

Everything points to that whole narrative not being true.
Don Jr. is retarded. He doesn't have sense enough to pour piss out of a boot. The evidence is clear.

And after that, Tommy pos Tuberville called Trump to tell him that Mike Pence was in danger, and guess what Trump did? He tweeted that Pence had not done his job in stopping the vote count. Trump not only incited the insurrection, he was also part of what could have been Pence's assassination.

And by the way, you don't have the truth on your side, so your juvenile posts show us who and what you are as well. Thanks for the heads up.
Thanks for that. So my post was about the allegation of a watch party for the riot. That was the premise of my post, which is based on sound analysis. Would you care to respond to that with something other than Don Jr is dumb?

There is a valid argument there. All those people in that tent and not one of them thought "hey, it might not be a good idea to video this and release it to youtube...it might give a bad impression "?
And when Tuberville called Trump to tell him Pence was in trouble, Trump doubled down on doing nothing except for a tweet telling everybody that Pence had not done what was asked of him, so fuck Mike Pence. He's own his own. There is no valid argument. If there was, you would have already thrown it out there. You didn't.

As for releasing it to Youtube, I don't think the dancing bimbo Guilfoyle could have given a shit. She and Jr. are for each other. Two nitwits who haven't got sense enough to come out of the rain.

This makes..three times you've interjected something into our conversation that I didn't ask about. I never mentioned anything about tuberville or pence. I'm asking about the supposed riot watch party. You've not given any kind of refutation other than "don Jr is dumb" and "Kim and don are hot for each other"

I want you to explain how in the video you've linked several times, there is no indication that they were watching the riot, and that nobody there would have videoed such and event and put it on the web for all to see.

Also, this makes..twice that you have made derogatory references. First you say trump has butt buddies, a derogatory reference to gay people, now you call Kimberly a bimbo, a derogatory reference to women. You can't seem to avoid making all kinds of hate speech this week can you?
Don Jrs. play by play leading up to the storming of the Capitol that he recorded. He recorded daddy watching the riot on TV screens. WE saw him watching it. Daddy did nothing about the riot, while watching it. Daddy did nothing when Tuberville called that Mike Pence was in trouble. Trump ignored the pleas for help.

Whatever it is you are asking, or think you are asking, is irrelevant to Trump's incitement. The fact that Trump did nothing after the fact, is all any criminal prosecutor would need, if this were a criminal trial. What else would anyone need?

And you want to talk to me about hate speech? Seriously? Tell that to the families of the dead, and the 144 injured police officers. They know all about hate speech.
Show me any riot on those tv screens. All they show are people standing around, there is no rioting happening on them.

I'm not discounting the people who were injured or those that died, im talking about YOUR insistence of using terminology that would otherwise get a conservative rail roaded and called out, but you seem to fling it about willy nilly. I'm pointing out that you are guilty of the very thing the left accuses the right of. Also, I admit, I am picking at you a bit, its not right, and I apologize for that :)

Still though, if you are going to call out the right for hate speech, maybe avoid doing it yourself? I mean, it is free speech and all, so yeah, its just bad optics.
Really? This is what is bothering you? Not seeing it from the TV screen off Jr.s recording? Whether they were watching the insurrection at the exact moments the TV screens showed up from his recording, is relevant to what? We don't need Jr.s recording to see the play by play insurrection. You seem to be rambling on about nothing, because what you have issue with has no importance whatsoever. Lol! Very odd requests to say the least. Maybe it's past your bed time.

When the Right wing Qanon terrorism stops for good, maybe we will have a talk about hate speech. In the meantime, you can forget about me pulling punches over domestic terrorists, especially when I wasn't the first one clenching my fists. It just ain't going to happen.
No, thats not whats bothering me. What I'm trying to point out is, we don't see any rioting on the screens. How do you know thats what they were watching? If there was no rioting on the screens, then how do you know what they were watching, or what they were waiting for? Because that NZ article said so?

So, your response to using hate speech is "well, they did it, so I'm going to do it too"? That's fine, again, we have free speech and its your right to use it.
OMG! Those who were watching, which was probably half the country, saw it in real time that day. Do you think Trump was watching reruns of Happy Days? LOl! Give me a break. You are beginning to enter into the world of total nonsense. Try and keep it together.

Don Jr. himself told us what they were watching, when he explained that the crowd was headed to the Capitol building. You are losing this argument all over again.

THe transcripts of him "really" denouncing them, has been repeatedly posted and linked to on this site.
You guys keep posting the transcripts because the videos make it obvious they had to drug him into a stupor and put him in front of a teleprompter to get him to say it.
The transcripts don't change anything. His actions do, or the lack of. The fact that he didn't act to stop it proves incitement.
You interpretation of his actions is total horseshit, of course. No one was ever convicted of anything based on a witnesses selk proclaimed ability to read minds. Claims about the defendants mental state are called "suposition by the witness" and are not admissible in a court of law.
An interpretation of Trump's non-actions to stop the terrorist attack is indisputable. No manner of delusion and fantasy from you is going to change that. Like Goldman said, a real trial and thirty seconds it would be over for Trump with a guilty verdict. Goldman: Trump does not have to be 'but for cause' of violence in order to be guilty

An interpretation of Trump's non-actions to stop the terrorist attack is indisputable. No manner of delusion and fantasy from you is going to change that. Like Goldman said, a real trial and thirty seconds it would be over for Trump with a guilty verdict. Goldman: Trump does not have to be 'but for cause' of violence in order to be guilty
Is going to pull a rabbit out of his hat next? Typical circus entertainment.

A terrorist attack incited by our own president and it's a circus? You certainly are no mentor for the truth, honor, and patriotism.

We were discussing how Trump denounced nazis and ws and said that some of the people who oppose confederate statues are "very fine people".

I understand the way that liberals cut down posts can be confusing. They do it to hide the topic so they can confuse the issue.

Because they know they are wrong about just about everything.
He didn't denounce them on January 6th. He invited them to the insurrection.

A terrorist attack incited by our own president and it's a circus? You certainly are no mentor for the truth, honor, and patriotism.
Yep it is a circus built on hate and hypocrisy. And a tell that Trump did not lose the election.

Yep it is a circus built on hate and hypocrisy. And a tell that Trump did not lose the election.
Yea, when we watched thousands storming the Capitol with blood lust and hate, while walking there with zero evidence Trump won the election while you continue lying. You have no relationship with the truth.

Yea, when we watched thousands storming the Capitol with blood lust and hate, while walking there with zero evidence Trump won the election while you continue lying. You have no relationship with the truth.
Stop the fucking drama. This is not a high school play. You are laughable. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Stop the fucking drama. This is not a high school play. You are laughable. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Lying by you is not drama. It's your own tragedy that you will obviously have to deal with all your days. Just glad I don't have to live my life surrounded by lies as you.

Lying by you is not drama. It's your own tragedy that you will obviously have to deal with all your days. Just glad I don't have to live my life surrounded by lies as you.
Projection city. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Correll

Do you think truth becomes right or wrong whether you agree or disagree with me?

I think it was pathetic the way that you cut a phrase in HALF, ...

I made clear what's wrong. Pastor Martin Luther Trump is not existing.

Christians and Christian Nationalists are two very different groups with very different ideas.

By conflating the two, at the start of your idea, everything built on that, was bullshit.

An interpretation of Trump's non-actions to stop the terrorist attack is indisputable.
You're dealing with people who now literally exist in a different universe. Trump did nothing wrong. He has no blame. He did everything right. He is a victim here.

That really is their reality, like you would say "grass is green".

There is nothing that can be done with that. They're just gone, at least for now.

Last edited:

It is completely disputable. YOu are a liar.

Forum List

Back