🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The interest on the debt reaches 1 trillion.

Thank the tireless work of the duopoly for us country so in debt over the last decades that the nation is virtually a slave to that very debt. People voted for it.

/-----/ Let's study civics, since your special ed classes didn't cover it.
A ways and means committee is a government body that is charged with reviewing and making recommendations for government budgets. Because the raising of revenue is vital to carrying out governmental operations, such a committee is tasked with finding the ways and means with which to raise that revenue.

The term "ways and means" originated with the Parliament of England and refers to the provision of revenue to meet national expenditure requirements and to implement the objectives of economic policy. The ways and means are provided by the imposition of taxation. - Wikipedia

It is so damn cute how Biden is responsible for every single dime spent and Trump was not responsible for any of it.

You cult members are too damn much to handle some days

1719059883546.png

It is so damn cute how Biden is responsible for every single dime spent and Trump was not responsible for any of it.

You cult members are too damn much to handle some days
/——-/ No president is responsible, not Dementia Joe, not Trump, not Obozo, or either Bush, Reagan, Carter…. All the way back. IT’S CONGRESS WHO HAS THE POWER OF THE PURSE.
GEEEZE.

/——-/ No president is responsible, not Dementia Joe, not Trump, not Obozo, or either Bush, Reagan, Carter…. All the way back. IT’S CONGRESS WHO HAS THE POWER OF THE PURSE.
GEEEZE.

And yet I bet 100 bucks I could not find a single time you told this to one of your tribe members blaming Biden.

The dirty democrats in America gave billions and billions and billions of American tax-payer dollars to Ukraine for absolutely no valid reason other than theft. It could be that they are trying to steal enough American dollars to hide in Ukraine so Obama can become the president of Ukraine since let's just be real... Obama is the one stealing America's money. Just like he stole a truck load of money while president and sent it to Iran. Majority of America's debt is stolen money by the democrats.

U.S. paid $1.3 billion to Iran two days after cash delivery​

August 24, 2016 / 2:32 PM EDT / AP

The Obama administration said Wednesday it paid $1.3 billion in interest to Iran in January to resolve a decades-old dispute over an undelivered military sale, two days after allowing $400 million in cash to fly to Tehran.
Both democrats and republicans spend too much and have contributed to the debt crisis

/——/ And what happens if he vetoes it. Go ahead, explain the political minefield when Government shuts down and Congress refuses to neg.
Go ahead, explain it.
Meh, my nest is feathered well enough to where I can withstand a .gov shutdown till they decide to play ball.

LOL....The weakest thing in the world you could threaten me with would be a .gov shutdown. :laughing0301:

And yet I bet 100 bucks I could not find a single time you told this to one of your tribe members blaming Biden.
/——-/ Before USMB, I was on the HAL board on Yahoo Finance going back to 2000. As I’ve always said to EVERYONE, Congress controls spending and taxes. The president has limited options to stop it.
President Reagan wanted a line item veto like many governors have, but, the USSC said hell no.
Believe what you want, but that’s the truth.

Meh, my nest is feathered well enough to where I can withstand a .gov shutdown till they decide to play ball.

LOL....The weakest thing in the world you could threaten me with would be a .gov shutdown. :laughing0301:
/—-/ You have no idea what you’re talking about. Trump held out for months on a spending veto. democRATs wouldn’t budge, the media was relentless in their abuse of Trump. He had to admit he failed to stop it and reopened government.
And, I don’t give a rats azz what you can withstand. Shutdowns don’t affect me personally either.

/—-/ You have no idea what you’re talking about. Trump held out for months on a spending veto. democRATs wouldn’t budge, the media was relentless in their abuse of Trump. He had to admit he failed to stop it and reopened government.
And, I don’t give a rats azz what you can withstand. Shutdowns don’t affect me personally either.
Why so breathless? :dunno:

Why so breathless? :dunno:
/—-/ I’ve been educated idiot liberals for 25 years on social media and in person.
I was having lunch with a group of people in a golf club when one said the 2nd amendment only applies to muskets. He said it clearly states that. When I pulled the 2nd up on my phone, and read it to him, he brushed it off with a “that’s just your opinion.”
He refused to be convinced. Two weeks later he repeated it to others who were amazed and said, “ I never knew that.”
I corrected him in public.
So, the education process continues.

GEEEZE.
....especially the House of "Representatives", and the entire House can be replaced every two years. Voters keep the same people in place, the same policies, and the same mismanagement. So, who is to blame? Lazy, duopoly-hypnotized voters.

This is the poison fruit of manufactured inflation, endless wars, and buying political support. This is just for the privilege of borrowing money from the bankers, not the principal which also goes up. It's why we can't have nice things because debt is slavery, only nicer. U.S. Debt Interest Payments Reach $1 Trillion

Good. More money for post office and government retirees and social security recipients.

Forum List

Back