The Interview that Will Change Your Life

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
I have explained in my thread "He wants what He paid the Ransom for - It's Time" that the Holy Spirit did indeed lead me to post a video about Bill Wiese's experience in hell. So retract I'll my apologies for posting it because it was the Lord who led me to do it. I won't apologise for what he tells me to do. With that said..........although others have decided they do not want to live with God in the afterlife - it should be up to each and every individual here to know the facts before they make their own decision about whether or not they want to live apart from God eternally.

THIS IS NOT THE SAME VIDEO I POSTED BEFORE.

This is an interview in a television studio with Sid Roth, the born again Jew who accepted Yeshua Ha'Maschiah and it is much calmer as they sit at table discussing what Bill saw. Bill is accompanied by his wife in this video. It would be good not to focus on Sid Roth and his show as this is not about Sid Roth. This is about Bill and his experience and he is very calm as he explains everything to the television audience.

Please respect the rights of others to make their own decision and view the video. Thank you.

[ame=http://youtu.be/wY9c4Zw6pik]23 minutes in Hell - Bill Wiese / Sid Roth (Hell Visit True Story) - YouTube[/ame]

As you see, Bill was a successful realtor making over a half million dollars a year, they show you a letter of recommendation confirming his impeccible reputation as a christian and as a businessman. After Bills experience he left his business to go and warn the world about what the Lord had shown him. He has never changed his story and this happened 12 years ago. I believe there is only one conclusion one can come to after viewing this video. That Bill Wiese is not trying to deceive people or scare them. He is simply obeying the Lord in warning them. Hell is real and we have a choice in whether or not we go there. It is wise to make an informed decision and one cannot do that without realizing the consequences of rejecting God and making the decision not to know Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. Thank you for watching. May the Lord bless you.

Last edited:
I have a feeling that when we see exactly what the Lord saved us from we won't be able to thank him enough. I think I'll just sing 'Thank you" for the first thousand years of the rest of my life, and beyond.

Too many people have had glimpses of the afterlife to dismiss it. Seeing hell sure does seem to make an impact!
I read a post here that said God doesn't answer the prayers of the sinner, and I thought about all of those sinners/ first time pray-ers in fox holes during a war that seemed like hell, or the heart attack victim that kept going to hell every time his heart stopped, and kept getting shocked back to earth 3 times. "Jesus save me" was what he prayed on his last trip.
He's a preacher today, with a heart for Christ. :)

Last edited:
I have a feeling that when we see exactly what the Lord saved us from we won't be able to thank him enough. I think I'll just sing 'Thank you" for the first thousand years of the rest of my life, and beyond.

Too many people have had glimpses of the afterlife to dismiss it. Seeing hell sure does seem to make an impact!
I read a post here that said God doesn't answer the prayers of the sinner, and I thought about all of those sinners/ first time pray-ers in fox holes during a war that seemed like hell, or the heart attack victim that kept going to hell every time his heart stopped, and kept getting shocked back to earth 3 times. "Jesus save me" was what he prayed on his last trip.
He's a preacher today, with a heart for Christ. :)

:eusa_angel: Hi you. I was praying for you early this morning. He just brought you up - wanting to bless you even more - one would think you were his only child the way he lavishes his love on you! lol.....good gosh! Anyhow, I have to tell you this one gives me a great laugh! If God doesn't hear the prayer of a sinner then how in the world do people say the "sinners prayer" and get heard??!! LOL!! I mean seriously! Do people even think before they say stuff like that?! Incredible! Thanks for sharing that, Irish. Hey, it's good to laugh and keep our sense of humor going... I know God is laughing about alot of things right now... like the plans of the enemy for starters! ha! ha!

xxxooo. Thank you for your prayers. They are so much appreciated. God certainly has blessed my life. I don't know what I'd do without Him! And fear for those that try to do it without Him.
And what a piece of cake job He gave us to do. To share the Love. And all because He loved us first.
What a nice career.

We aren't given a lot of information about hell in the Bible, but what we do know is that it isn't a place made for God's children. And He doesn't send us there. Instead, He provided for our secure place at His table through the propitiation of sin through Christ.

I think about Jesus, up on that cross, trying to suck enough air into his lungs to whisper, "Father, forgive them for they know not what they do.", and I can't think of a more appropriate time to repeat that prayer than now in these politically correct times, where God is being forced to take a back seat, while "self" takes the wheel. I'd rather be chauffeured by someone that knows about the cliff around the bend.

I had to laugh at that post too. I figure He had to listen to each of us at least once while we were sinners! ;)
God bless you Jeri.

Last edited:
xxxooo. Thank you for your prayers. They are so much appreciated. God certainly has blessed my life. I don't know what I'd do without Him! And fear for those that try to do it without Him.
And what a piece of cake job He gave us to do. To share the Love. And all because He loved us first.
What a nice career.

We aren't given a lot of information about hell in the Bible, but what we do know is that it isn't a place made for God's children. And He doesn't send us there. Instead, He provided for our secure place at His table through the propitiation of sin through Christ.

I think about Jesus, up on that cross, trying to suck enough air into his lungs to whisper, "Father, forgive them for they know not what they do.", and I can't think of a more appropriate time to repeat that prayer than now in these politically correct times, where God is being forced to take a back seat, while "self" takes the wheel. I'd rather be chauffeured by someone that knows about the cliff around the bend.

I had to laugh at that post too. I figure He had to listen to each of us at least once while we were sinners! ;)
God bless you Jeri.

God never takes the backseat. He's the one who planned and created this world delusion to keep His people deceived from knowing Him and His invisible creation besides how He created us and His eternal plan for His creation.

Us saints are given His knowledge to know that we were created as His knowledge (Christ), which is all the wavelengths of energy without entropy ( Lucifer and the beast ).

a Norther Lights demonstration of Hell made visible in the sky to everyone would be a more likely means of convincing people Hell existed than a demonstration to a single person at night in his kitchen .... :eusa_whistle:

why has that not occurred - because there is no Hell .... there is simply something wrong with Bill Wiese.

a Norther Lights demonstration of Hell made visible in the sky to everyone would be a more likely means of convincing people Hell existed than a demonstration to a single person at night in his kitchen .... :eusa_whistle:

why has that not occurred - because there is no Hell .... there is simply something wrong with Bill Wiese.

Non believers would either not understand or simply scoff. I feel that God perhaps is trying to convince believers of the impending real doom that nonbelievers are about to experience to motivate THEM to witness to the unsaved and quit painting rosey pictures that there is no hell...

Non believers would either not understand or simply scoff. I feel that God perhaps is trying to convince believers of the impending real doom that nonbelievers are about to experience to motivate THEM to witness to the unsaved and quit painting rosey pictures that there is no hell...

There is NO hell you idiot but most Christians were deceived by this lie that the Roman religious leaders added to their new testament to control them with and make lots of money by telling them they'll go to hell if they don't give them money. Of course, they did this in a very subtle way by using the changed scriptures by the religious Jews who added their tithing laws into the prophecies, which wasn't in the original prophecies written by the true prophets.

You are so right. I agree with you. God loves us! He doesn't want us to go there! He sent His only Begotten Son to pay the penalty for our sins. It never ceases to amaze me that some people race towards hell as if they had heaven in their sights! Oh the madness of that - talk about moral insanity!

They not only reject him but mock him, lie about him..the latest is Jesus was a follower of Buddha and then he got married! Ha! Ha! Jesus never followed Buddha and he never got married. The only family Jesus had at the cross was his mother and his followers! No wife, folks! The mockers and haters of God are becoming more and more desperate in their attempts to slander God and I can only stand back in awe at the realization they do not fear God nor hell. It proves the scripture, The fool says in his heart there is no God.

Once they are down in the pit it will be too late.

Parallel Verses
New International Version
But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God's curse!

New Living Translation
Let God's curse fall on anyone, including us or even an angel from heaven, who preaches a different kind of Good News than the one we preached to you.

English Standard Version
But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

New American Standard Bible
But even if we, or an angel from heaven, should preach to you a gospel contrary to what we have preached to you, he is to be accursed!

King James Bible
But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel other than what we have preached to you, a curse be on him!

International Standard Version
But even if we or an angel from heaven should proclaim to you a gospel contrary to what we proclaimed to you, let that person be condemned!

NET Bible
But even if we (or an angel from heaven) should preach a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be condemned to hell!

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
But even if we or an Angel from Heaven should evangelize you outside of that which we have evangelized you, we or he would be damned;

GOD'S WORD® Translation
Whoever tells you good news that is different from the Good News we gave you should be condemned to hell, even if he is one of us or an angel from heaven.

Jubilee Bible 2000
But even if we, or an angel from heaven, were to preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be anathema.

King James 2000 Bible
But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

American King James Version
But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel to you than that which we have preached to you, let him be accursed.

American Standard Version
But though we, or an angel from heaven, should preach unto you any gospel other than that which we preached unto you, let him be anathema.

Douay-Rheims Bible
But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach a gospel to you besides that which we have preached to you, let him be anathema.

Darby Bible Translation
But if even we or an angel out of heaven announce as glad tidings to you anything besides what we have announced as glad tidings to you, let him be accursed.

English Revised Version

Parallel Verses
New International Version
But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God's curse!

New Living Translation
Let God's curse fall on anyone, including us or even an angel from heaven, who preaches a different kind of Good News than the one we preached to you.

English Standard Version
But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

New American Standard Bible
But even if we, or an angel from heaven, should preach to you a gospel contrary to what we have preached to you, he is to be accursed!

King James Bible

Holman Christian Standard Bible
But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel other than what we have preached to you, a curse be on him!

International Standard Version
But even if we or an angel from heaven should proclaim to you a gospel contrary to what we proclaimed to you, let that person be condemned!

NET Bible
But even if we (or an angel from heaven) should preach a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be condemned to hell!

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
But even if we or an Angel from Heaven should evangelize you outside of that which we have evangelized you, we or he would be damned;

GOD'S WORD® Translation
Whoever tells you good news that is different from the Good News we gave you should be condemned to hell, even if he is one of us or an angel from heaven.

Jubilee Bible 2000
But even if we, or an angel from heaven, were to preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be anathema.

King James 2000 Bible

American King James Version
But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel to you than that which we have preached to you, let him be accursed.

American Standard Version
But though we, or an angel from heaven, should preach unto you any gospel other than that which we preached unto you, let him be anathema.

Douay-Rheims Bible
But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach a gospel to you besides that which we have preached to you, let him be anathema.

Darby Bible Translation
But if even we or an angel out of heaven announce as glad tidings to you anything besides what we have announced as glad tidings to you, let him be accursed.

English Revised Version

Warning about listening to a false Gospel ....

Jeremiah, what do you know about the "Ten Commandments" ... that were lost by Christians - and falsely scripted in their Bible as though the originals ? -

the False Gospel seems fine when pleasing to a Christian congregation ....

One of the most idiotic YouTube's I've ever seen. But don't believe me...

"The claims in Wiese's book have received sardonic reactions from some writers, both in the Christian and secular press. Rob Moll of Christianity Today, noting Wiese's statement that hell "was hot – far beyond any possibility of sustaining life", commented, "Thankfully, it being hell, everyone but Wiese had already died."[3] John Sutherland, writing about Wiese's book in the New Statesman, stated that Wiese "rather lamely" describes the sound of billions of people screaming as "annoying".[4] Additionally, Wiese states that his vision of hell occurred at 3:23AM, however since he was asleep at the time - Wiese offers no proof of the vision being anything other than a bad dream.

Other writers have expressed even harsher views. Steven Wells wrote in the Philadelphia Weekly that "Wiese is either wrong or he's right. And if he's right, then God is an insane tyrant."[8] A writer for the Northern Iowan, a student newspaper at the University of Northern Iowa, described the book as "23 minutes of nonsense" and portrayed the book's success as a sign of the faults of Christianity and religion in general.[9]"

23 Minutes in Hell - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How much has Wiese made off his books and speaking tours?

"The claims in Wiese's book have received sardonic reactions from some writers, both in the Christian and secular press. Rob Moll of Christianity Today, noting Wiese's statement that hell "was hot – far beyond any possibility of sustaining life", commented, "Thankfully, it being hell, everyone but Wiese had already died."[3] John Sutherland, writing about Wiese's book in the New Statesman, stated that Wiese "rather lamely" describes the sound of billions of people screaming as "annoying".[4] Additionally, Wiese states that his vision of hell occurred at 3:23AM, however since he was asleep at the time - Wiese offers no proof of the vision being anything other than a bad dream.

Other writers have expressed even harsher views. Steven Wells wrote in the Philadelphia Weekly that "Wiese is either wrong or he's right. And if he's right, then God is an insane tyrant."[8] A writer for the Northern Iowan, a student newspaper at the University of Northern Iowa, described the book as "23 minutes of nonsense" and portrayed the book's success as a sign of the faults of Christianity and religion in general.[9]"

He took a pay cut. You obviously did not watch the video or you'd know this. He was making over $500,000.00 a year with his company. He didn't need any money. He gave up his business to obey the Lord and go warn the world that hell is real. That is what we call "making a sacrifice for others", Alfalfa. He has letters of recommendation from the chief of police in his city among others stating he was a highly respected businessman - a well respected Christian for many years when the Lord took him to hell to show him what he had saved the world from. A student newspaper from a liberal university with no credentials on the scriptures ( there are over 400 hell scriptures in the Torah and New Testament ) trying to dismiss 23 minutes in hell is like you trying to tell Cartier how to make a watch. Stop. :eusa_hand:
Don't humiliate yourself any further..

He took a pay cut. You obviously did not watch the video or you'd know this. He was making over $500,000.00 a year with his company. He didn't need any money. He gave up his business to obey the Lord and go warn the world that hell is real. That is what we call "making a sacrifice for others", Alfalfa. He has letters of recommendation from the chief of police in his city among others stating he was a highly respected businessman - a well respected Christian for many years when the Lord took him to hell to show him what he had saved the world from. A student newspaper from a liberal university with no credentials on the scriptures ( there are over 400 hell scriptures in the Torah and New Testament ) trying to dismiss 23 minutes in hell is like you trying to tell Cartier how to make a watch. Stop. :eusa_hand:
Don't humiliate yourself any further..

You're beyond redemption, it's not even worth the time to point out your many errors.

Have fun in heaven...heheh.

Last edited:
You're going to have fun there too! Even if I have to drag you in by your toes, Alfalfa. Stay tuned.....this ain't over yet.

Thing is Alfalfa, if Wiese is wrong and death is the end, then you and he end.
If Wiese is right, and death is not the end, one of you has a problem.
And you can't say with certainty if Wiese is right or wrong.
Why cross your fingers and hope he's wrong when securing your future is so easy?

The Irish Ram: And you can't say with certainty if Wiese is right or wrong.
Why cross your fingers and hope he's wrong when securing your future is so easy?

Jeremiah: God loves us! He doesn't want us to go there! He sent His only Begotten Son to pay the penalty for our sins. It never ceases to amaze me that some people race towards hell as if they had heaven in their sights! Oh the madness of that - talk about moral insanity!

... when securing your future is so easy?

There is nothing easy in securing our future and can only be accomplished by a Triumph of Good over Evil, individually and collectively to save our species ... no matter what your book tells you otherwise.

Your future was secured when Christ hung on that cross to pay for the consequence of your sin, when your name came up. It's done! The Triumph over evil was won that day. Belief in Christ is the finishing blow for evil.

Accepting the gift Christ gave His life for, is as easy as saying,
"Lord, I have sinned. Forgive me for my trespasses against you. Wash me clean with the blood of the Lamb, and guide my life for your namesake, Jesus Christ. I belong to Him from now on to eternity."

As you utter those words, a roar is heard all over Heaven while your name is written down in the Book of Life. And no one can pluck you from His hand.

Don't make God so inaccessible. He's closer than a brother. He knows how many hairs are on your head. He yearns to talk to you personally. He wants to send angels to walk in front of you and behind you. He's waiting for you. He loves you. He's a Dad, standing watch over His little child. You are precious in His sight.
That is who we are discussing. :)

The Irish Ram and Jeremiah ...

no one can die for "your" sins. - wasn't JC crucified because he claimed to be a Messiah ?

* well, we are still here, - - > the Drama has still to play out - (Hint) JC had it wrong.

JC may have been chosen by God ... for his Goodness but certainly not for his Modesty.

Well, I like your signature at the end, Breezewood - All's well that ends well and I believe for a great ending for you. ( in heaven! ) there is nothing wrong with wanting that for you is there? - Jeri

Forum List

Back