The Interview that Will Change Your Life

Well, I like your signature at the end, Breezewood - All's well that ends well and I believe for a great ending for you. ( in heaven! ) there is nothing wrong with wanting that for you is there? - Jeri
I am no less harsh than you.

My goal is the OuterWorld of the Everlasting - Heaven is for those who are sinless - in time, even so enter at your own risk.

Edit: credit must be given to Shakespeare - though the play is but the Title.

Last edited:
Heaven is for those whose sins are forgiven. If it were for the sinless, it would be empty.
For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. -Rom 3:23

What risks are you so afraid of in Paradise? Total forgiveness? That your mansion isn't decorated in your taste? That your crowns don't fit? That you feel too great? Too happy? That you'll miss your depression, cancer, diabetes? That you won't respond well to a love that wraps you in security and strength? Do you fear wealth? Gifts?

Just what is it that you consider a risk in God's house?

Heaven is for those whose sins are forgiven. If it were for the sinless, it would be empty.
For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. -Rom 3:23

What risks are you so afraid of in Paradise? Total forgiveness? That your mansion isn't decorated in your taste? That your crowns don't fit? That you feel too great? Too happy? That you'll miss your depression, cancer, diabetes? That you won't respond well to a love that wraps you in security and strength? Do you fear wealth? Gifts?

silly Gal ...

For all (who) have sinned fall short of the glory of God - in Heaven.

JC was sinless.

... misinterpretation and not being invited - you are from the Garden and the Garden is where you will return (maybe).

As you see, Bill was a successful realtor making over a half million dollars a year,

Meaning he was a scammer who _claimed_ to be making money, but who was actually losing his shirt in the real estate crash of that time. Thus, he switched to a more profitable scam.

No, not all Realtors(tm) are scammers. Just most of them. Both politicians and used car salesmen are higher up on the ethics scale than Realtors(tm).

Parallel Verses
New International Version
But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God's curse!

New Living Translation
Let God's curse fall on anyone, including us or even an angel from heaven, who preaches a different kind of Good News than the one we preached to you.

English Standard Version
But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

New American Standard Bible
But even if we, or an angel from heaven, should preach to you a gospel contrary to what we have preached to you, he is to be accursed!

King James Bible
But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel other than what we have preached to you, a curse be on him!

International Standard Version
But even if we or an angel from heaven should proclaim to you a gospel contrary to what we proclaimed to you, let that person be condemned!

NET Bible
But even if we (or an angel from heaven) should preach a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be condemned to hell!

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
But even if we or an Angel from Heaven should evangelize you outside of that which we have evangelized you, we or he would be damned;

GOD'S WORD® Translation
Whoever tells you good news that is different from the Good News we gave you should be condemned to hell, even if he is one of us or an angel from heaven.

Jubilee Bible 2000
But even if we, or an angel from heaven, were to preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be anathema.

King James 2000 Bible
But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

American King James Version
But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel to you than that which we have preached to you, let him be accursed.

American Standard Version
But though we, or an angel from heaven, should preach unto you any gospel other than that which we preached unto you, let him be anathema.

Douay-Rheims Bible
But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach a gospel to you besides that which we have preached to you, let him be anathema.

Darby Bible Translation
But if even we or an angel out of heaven announce as glad tidings to you anything besides what we have announced as glad tidings to you, let him be accursed.

English Revised Version

Warning about listening to a false Gospel ....

Jeremiah, what do you know about the "Ten Commandments" ... that were lost by Christians - and falsely scripted in their Bible as though the originals ? -

the False Gospel seems fine when pleasing to a Christian congregation ....

I don't know anything about it, Breezewood. I'm not the scholarly type if you haven't noticed yet. But I sure do love you! :eusa_angel: - Jeri

As you see, Bill was a successful realtor making over a half million dollars a year,

Meaning he was a scammer who _claimed_ to be making money, but who was actually losing his shirt in the real estate crash of that time. Thus, he switched to a more profitable scam.

No, not all Realtors(tm) are scammers. Just most of them. Both politicians and used car salesmen are higher up on the ethics scale than Realtors(tm).

Well, I have felt like you before, Mamooth. I can understand what you are saying. But keep in mind that is why Jesus came. To bring a pardon for all us rascals. :eusa_angel:

It's good news. Take your shoes off and get happy! :eusa_angel:

Not only that they guy never says thats what he was making, just "his company" which means that was the companies annual revenue...not take home pay. How many RE agents worked for him? How much were their expenses?

The fact is the guy is banking ALL the money from the book and speaking tour, he mentions on the website a portion might go to charitable causes but there is no evidence one cent of it has.

Just like the girl who paints and charges 50k-1 million per painting. All of it goes inher and her parents pockets.

I wonder what jebus would say to that?

Thing is Alfalfa, if Wiese is wrong and death is the end, then you and he end.
If Wiese is right, and death is not the end, one of you has a problem.
And you can't say with certainty if Wiese is right or wrong.
Why cross your fingers and hope he's wrong when securing your future is so easy?

This is oneof the dumbest things the saved and devout say but they repeat it over and over..

"But IF you're wrong you might spend all eternity in a fiery pit having your face eaten off every day by demons! Better to be safe than sorry!".

They actually think this is a good argument...

Forum List

Back