This is Intolerance Right here ....wing Nut assassin Terminator
the-planned-parenthood-shooter-yelled-that-hes-a-warrior-for-the-babies-in-court-today-1449701967.jpg

He never does. He's just an insult machine.
stop the sniveling Rube ...Liberals are not on record saying this stuff .....
anti-ann-coulter.jpg
Pure horseshit, asshole:

‘Hunt’ Republicans, says Union County Democrat in response to shooting

RAHWAY — A longtime Democratic operative from Union County has responded to the Wednesday shooting of a congressman by calling for a “hunt” of Republicans.

James Devine posted several messages on Facebook and Twitter following the Alexandra, Virginia, shooting of U.S. Rep. Steve Scalise and several others by a gunman with a history of violence and of making online rantings against Republican officials and their policies.

“We are in a war with selfish, foolish & narcissistic rich people. Why is it a shock when things turn violent?” Devine posted on social media, ending the message with the hashtag: #HuntRepublicanCongressmen

James Devine on Twitter

The Right Wing is a Slander Slime Lying Machine that Sucks Ass ...
View attachment 134197
No, Loretta Lynch
did not call for
'violence and
murder'
Yes she did call for violence, asshole:

“I know it’s a time of concern for people, who see our rights being assailed, being trampled on and even being rolled back,” she said. “I know that this is difficult, but I remind you that this has never been easy. We have always had to work to move this country forward to achieve the great ideals of our Founding Fathers.”

“It has been people, individuals who have banded together, ordinary people who simply saw what needed to be done and came together and supported those ideals who have made the difference.”

“They’ve marched, they’ve bled and yes, some of them died,” she continued. “This is hard. Every good thing is. We have done this before. We can do this again.”

Here is the Orange Piece of shit Donald Trump calling for the murder of Hillary Clinton
Trump on Clinton and the Second Amendment
WILMINGTON, N.C. — Donald J. Trump on Tuesday appeared to raise the possibility that gun rights supporters could take matters into their own hands if Hillary Clinton is elected president and appoints judges who favor stricter gun control measures.
Anyone else see the key words there? What a stretch by TS. And where is Hitlery even mentioned? If anything - it would have been a threat to the judges. Thanks for playing TyroneSlothrop - you may go now.

Here is the Orange Piece of shit Donald Trump calling for the murder of Hillary Clinton

WILMINGTON, N.C. — Donald J. Trump on Tuesday appeared to raise the possibility that gun rights supporters could take matters into their own hands if Hillary Clinton is elected president and appoints judges who favor stricter gun control measures.
I love the smell of 'triggered' in the morning... It smells like...victory. :p
Hands down the most hilarious response of the week. Well done easyt65. :lmao:

I'm not get into one of your silly pissing matches over who did what to whom first.
...because you would lose. Tell me, when is the last time a radicalized Conservative with a 'hit list' tried to kill Democrat politicians?
I can recall when anti-abortion activists were shooting doctors and planting bombs.
No you don't.

Democrat dumbasses have just preserved that event because it was literally the last time a major political terror attack happened by the right.

Especially after the shameful blame game against Sarah Palin for Loughner shooting Giffords fell apart.

If intolerance is 'exclusively' from the left,

why were rightwingers physically assaulting the performance of the Shakespeare play 'Julius Caesar'??????

I can recall when anti-abortion activists were shooting doctors and planting bombs.
Democrat dumbasses have just preserved that event because it was literally the last time a major political terror attack happened by the right.
The contention was that conservatives didn't do stuff like that. Apparently y'all have been lying. Another dumbass getting caught in an absolute. Priceless!!! :laugh2:

Buy yet that is the case. If you own something, why must you pay a property tax on top of all the other numerous taxes that you pay? Register your car, register your kids, register your home, register your guns makes the corporate entity the real owner and you are a mere user. Don't pay property taxes on a house or land that you have title to and let me know what happens.

We had a bunch of people in our small town lose their homes after a huge cost was imposed on them for an improvement project.

The city pushed a project that included new sidewalks, street lights and a few other things to improve the downtown and surrounding areas. They said the town would receive a grant to pay for the bulk of it. Turned out that the idiots in charge failed to submit the paperwork in time so the cost fell on those living in the project area. To make things worse, they accidentally ordered the wrong street lights so the tax payers had to foot the bill to return the wrong ones and have the right ones shipped. In the end, each business and private home owner in the project area faced a $10,000 bill for the improvements. Keep in mind that the new sidewalks and street lamps were not just the usual ones. They were extra fancy and costly. 4 businesses ended up closing and at least half a dozen homeowners ended up losing their homes. Some had been there for years and had their mortgages paid off. A payment plan was offered but required people to come up with an extra $200 to $300 a month. And if all payments were not current, the properties were subject to tax sales. That happened and it was absolutely insane to see people losing their homes over a tax bill that was only a fraction of what their homes were worth.

That is government in action. Of course, others got the deal of a lifetime because they ended up with nice homes for around $10,000.

You never really own anything. Try falling behind on ever-increasing property taxes or other taxes, like above, imposed on you and you lose everything.

I can see putting a lien on property or making other payments arrangements but it just plain sucked to see people losing their businesses and homes over the city's decision and major mistakes after they committed to the project.

Anyone remember the widespread effort on the RIGHT to deny Muslims the RIGHT to build a mosque near so-called 'ground zero'?

lol, I do.

As if liberals wouldn't have a meltdown if Christians wanted to build a church next to a Planned Parenthood.

Forum List

Back