🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Invention of the Land of Israel

SherriMunnerlyn; et al,

I don't think I ever implied this. In fact, I think I argued for Palestinian Statehood.

And it is even more laughable (I lmao at that argument) to argue terrorism is a reason to deny statehood to a people.
(COMMENT)

I think I was stating that a State that fosters terrorism as a means for dispute resolution should be quarantined.

Now in other discussions, I challenged whether the Palestinians, as a collective culture, have the capacity to successfully exercise self-government. But that is another issue, separate and distinct.

Most Respectfully,
R

IF states that foster terrorism should be quarantined, then that should include both Israel and the US. PERSONS who call people and nations in foreign lands terrorists or terrorist states while ignoring the terrorism embraced by both Israel and the US are HYPOCRITES!

Whoa geeze girl... you're crossing a line. Oh my.

I still can't figure out why we can't have a decent discussion on this. It makes me crazy. I don't get it. I love Pals, I love Israelis...this is nuts that we can't make this work.

Sorries. I just don't get it.

sherrimunnerlyn; et al,

i don't think i ever implied this. In fact, i think i argued for palestinian statehood.

(comment)

i think i was stating that a state that fosters terrorism as a means for dispute resolution should be quarantined.

Now in other discussions, i challenged whether the palestinians, as a collective culture, have the capacity to successfully exercise self-government. But that is another issue, separate and distinct.

Most respectfully,
r

if states that foster terrorism should be quarantined, then that should include both israel and the us. Persons who call people and nations in foreign lands terrorists or terrorist states while ignoring the terrorism embraced by both israel and the us are hypocrites!

whoa geeze girl... You're crossing a line. Oh my.

i cross a line, i refuse to be a hypocrite!

phew! Check this out folks, she just called the us terrorist. This is what happens when you hang around muslims too long.
Sherri:
if states that foster terrorism should be quarantined, then that should include both israel and the us. Persons who call people and nations in foreign lands terrorists or terrorist states while ignoring the terrorism embraced by both israel and the us are hypocrites!

muslims had nothing to do with it, roudy. It's simply a function of being a determined ideologue who's an enthusiast of 'counter-culture'. Georgie boy is another example: These folks are often failures socially or economically, and console themselves for said failure by attacking 'the system' and blaming mainstream american society. Sometimes it's a 'political' impetus, sometimes it's 'religious'..... It's less about any 'cause' than it is about the underlying agenda: Tear down/apart us society, in hopes of attaining a better situation in the 'new order'.

It's nothing like 'liberal' - it's 'revolutionary'. Which can be read as really close to 'treason' : It's difficult to distinguish between the two. Especially when the 'revolutionaries' claim to be the 'true patriots'........

what a load of crap that was!

Yet Rule of Law and Due Process does make them Citizens. You do realize that both camps at the least, include descendants of Abraham, right?

That is true. Palestine has always been inhabited by many different people. There is no historic precedence for an exclusive Jewish state.

Why can't we get there from here. I mean it with all my heart.

Is this not stupid? Palestine gets X Israel gets X. Just do it. How crazy is this? I didn't understand it when he wouldn't give it under Clinton. I don't understand any of it now.

I don't get it.

THE problem is Israel will not end her Occupation of Palestine. INTL authorities tell us Occupied Palestine is East Jerusalem and the West Bank and Gaza. Israel needs to remove her troops and illegal settlers and compensate refugees for their losses.

sherri has FINALLY admitted that the UMMAH must
compensate the jews for the FILTH they comitted
in Khaybar----and ---of course the jews who resided
in Mecca I am impressed Sherri I thought you
did not recognize the rights of the jews who had
lived in arabia for 1000 years before the rapist was born

That is true. Palestine has always been inhabited by many different people. There is no historic precedence for an exclusive Jewish state.

Why can't we get there from here. I mean it with all my heart.

Is this not stupid? Palestine gets X Israel gets X. Just do it. How crazy is this? I didn't understand it when he wouldn't give it under Clinton. I don't understand any of it now.

I don't get it.

THE problem is Israel will not end her Occupation of Palestine. INTL authorities tell us Occupied Palestine is East Jerusalem and the West Bank and Gaza. Israel needs to remove her troops and illegal settlers and compensate refugees for their losses.

Well, I guess even Nazis like you can dream

SherriMunnerlyn; et al,

I realize that there is no clear definition for terrorism on the international level. BUT, there are US definitions for terrorism and US Laws that are related to the consequences of being labeled terrorist and terrorist supporting.

TERRORISM CITATIONS

18 USC § 2331 - Definitions 18 USC § 2331 - Definitions | Title 18 - Crimes and Criminal Procedure | U.S. Code | LII / Legal Information Institute
Defines
• “international terrorism”
(1) the term "international terrorism" means activities that -
(A) involve violent acts or acts dangerous to human life that
are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of
any State, or that would be a criminal violation if committed
within the jurisdiction of the United States or of any State;

(B) appear to be intended -
(i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population;
(ii) to influence the policy of a government by
intimidation or coercion; or
(iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass
destruction, assassination, or kidnapping; and​
(C) occur primarily outside the territorial jurisdiction of
the United States, or transcend national boundaries in terms of
the means by which they are accomplished, the persons they
appear intended to intimidate or coerce, or the locale in which
their perpetrators operate or seek asylum;​
• “act of war”
• “domestic terrorism”
• and several other key definitions​

----> 22 USC § 2656f(d) - Definitions 22 U.S.C. § 2656f : US Code - Section 2656F: Annual country reports on terrorism
Defines

(1) the term "international terrorism" means terrorism
involving citizens or the territory of more than 1 country;

(2) the term "terrorism" means premeditated, politically
motivated violence perpetrated against noncombatant targets by
subnational groups or clandestine agents;

(3) the term "terrorist group" means any group practicing, or
which has significant subgroups which practice, international
terrorism;

(4) the terms "territory" and "territory of the country" mean
the land, waters, and airspace of the country; and

(5) the terms "terrorist sanctuary" and "sanctuary" mean an
area in the territory of the country -
(A) that is used by a terrorist or terrorist organization -
(i) to carry out terrorist activities, including training,
fundraising, financing, and recruitment; or
(ii) as a transit point; and​
(B) the government of which expressly consents to, or with
knowledge, allows, tolerates, or disregards such use of its
territory and is not subject to a determination under -
(i) section 2405(j)(1)(A) of the Appendix to title 50;
(ii) section 2371(a) of this title; or
(iii) section 2780(d) of this title.​
• “sanctuary”

50 USC § 1801 - Definitions 50 USC 1801 - Definitions | OpenJurist
Defines
• “Foreign power”
• “Agent of a foreign power”
• “International terrorism”
(c) International terrorism means activities that
(1) involve violent acts or acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State, or that would be a criminal violation if committed within the jurisdiction of the United States or any State;​
(2) appear to be intended
(A) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population;
(B) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or
(C) to affect the conduct of a government by assassination or kidnapping; and​
(3) occur totally outside the United States, or transcend national boundaries in terms of the means by which they are accomplished, the persons they appear intended to coerce or intimidate, or the locale in which their perpetrators operate or seek asylum.​
• “Sabotage”
• “Foreign intelligence information”
• “Electronic surveillance”
• “Weapon of mass destruction”
• and several other key definitions.​

The Department of State has designated Hamas and Hezbollah as organizations that engages in terrorist activity (as defined in section 212(a)(3)(B) 1a/ or terrorism (as defined in section 140(d)(2) of the Foreign Relations Authorization Act, Fiscal Years 1988 and 1989 (22 U.S.C. 2656f(d)(2)), or retains the capability and intent to engage in terrorist activity or terrorism); or --- the terrorist activity 1a/ or terrorism of the organization threatens the security of United States nationals or the national security of the United States. (Foreign Terrorist Organizations)

I don't think I ever implied this. In fact, I think I argued for Palestinian Statehood.

And it is even more laughable (I lmao at that argument) to argue terrorism is a reason to deny statehood to a people.
(COMMENT)

I think I was stating that a State that fosters terrorism as a means for dispute resolution should be quarantined.

Now in other discussions, I challenged whether the Palestinians, as a collective culture, have the capacity to successfully exercise self-government. But that is another issue, separate and distinct.

Most Respectfully,
R

IF states that foster terrorism should be quarantined, then that should include both Israel and the US. PERSONS who call people and nations in foreign lands terrorists or terrorist states while ignoring the terrorism embraced by both Israel and the US are HYPOCRITES!
(COMMENT)

Please be specific as to the "terrorism embraced by both Israel and the US." Since Hamas and Hezbollah are both designated under 22 U.S.C. § 2656f, I suggest you start with that clause.

EXCERPT: State Sponsors of Terrorism said:
Iran also continued to provide weapons, training, and funding to Hamas and other Palestinian terrorist groups, including the Palestine Islamic Jihad and the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine-General Command. Since the end of the 2006 Israeli-Hizballah conflict, Iran has assisted in rearming Hizballah, in direct violation of United Nations Security Council Resolution 1701. Iran has provided hundreds of millions of dollars in support of Hizballah in Lebanon and has trained thousands of Hizballah fighters at camps in Iran.

SOURCE: Country Reports on Terrorism 2011 State Sponsors of Terrorism

To my knowledge, the US and Israel have not engaged in suicide bombings of public facilities, not engaged in aircraft hijackings - killing passengers and throwing their bodies on the tarmac; not engaged in the capture, kidnapping and murder of Olympic Teams; not engaged in the piracy of an vessel at sea and killing crippled Americans in a wheel chair and throwing the body overboard; has not established a sponsorship with Iran and the IRGC-QF. Nor have either written a manifesto that Reject any Negotiated Peace Settlement with the Israelis, and openly Condemns the Israel-Egypt Peace Treaty.

The Department of Political Affairs of the Secretariat, through its conflict prevention mandate, makes valuable contributions to the global struggle against terrorism. As summarized in the Secretary-General’s report entitled “Preventive diplomacy: Delivering results” (S/2011/552), United Nations envoys and mediators, supported by the Department, have in recent years helped to shore up fragile democratic transitions and channel confrontation into dialogue. They have also mediated disputes over borders, internal boundaries, natural resources and numerous other concerns. Increasing efforts are spent on preventing election-related violence. Moreover, the Department currently leads 11 country-specific field missions, all of which accompany complex political or peace consolidation processes, and it routinely helps to foster dialogue, build local mediation and facilitation capacity, ease tension and prevent violence. When political tensions arise in countries where the United Nations has neither an envoy nor a mission, the Department supports the efforts of United Nations Resident Coordinators and country teams in facilitating a response and assisting national actors in addressing emerging challenges.

SOURCE: United Nations Official Document

Most Respectfully,
R

phew! Check this out folks, she just called the us terrorist. This is what happens when you hang around muslims too long.
Sherri:

muslims had nothing to do with it, roudy. It's simply a function of being a determined ideologue who's an enthusiast of 'counter-culture'. Georgie boy is another example: These folks are often failures socially or economically, and console themselves for said failure by attacking 'the system' and blaming mainstream american society. Sometimes it's a 'political' impetus, sometimes it's 'religious'..... It's less about any 'cause' than it is about the underlying agenda: Tear down/apart us society, in hopes of attaining a better situation in the 'new order'.

It's nothing like 'liberal' - it's 'revolutionary'. Which can be read as really close to 'treason' : It's difficult to distinguish between the two. Especially when the 'revolutionaries' claim to be the 'true patriots'........

what a load of crap that was!

Rather than simply dismissing it with an insult - why not tell us what part you disagree with, what I posted that was inaccurate, and why it's inaccurate?

Last edited:
Call me crazy....why can't we just decide on territory.

Now and every one back off me now, and I'm a conservative but President Clinton rocked to try to reach an agreement with Arafat.

If there is one thing I will admire Clinton on was his undying attempt to try to reach a ME peace. He really tried.

I will give Clinton this.

So why can't we go back to Clinton days, Arafat was obviously screwing over his people, and draw the lines and have done?

SherriMunnerlyn; et al,

I realize that there is no clear definition for terrorism on the international level. BUT, there are US definitions for terrorism and US Laws that are related to the consequences of being labeled terrorist and terrorist supporting.

TERRORISM CITATIONS

18 USC § 2331 - Definitions 18 USC § 2331 - Definitions | Title 18 - Crimes and Criminal Procedure | U.S. Code | LII / Legal Information Institute
Defines

• “act of war”
• “domestic terrorism”

----> 22 USC § 2656f(d) - Definitions 22 U.S.C. § 2656f : US Code - Section 2656F: Annual country reports on terrorism
Defines

terrorism;

• “sanctuary”

Defines
• “Foreign power”
(1) involve violent acts or acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State, or that would be a criminal violation if committed within the jurisdiction of the United States or any State;​
(3) occur totally outside the United States, or transcend national boundaries in terms of the means by which they are accomplished, the persons they appear intended to coerce or intimidate, or the locale in which their perpetrators operate or seek asylum.​
• “Sabotage”

The Department of State has designated Hamas and Hezbollah as organizations that engages in terrorist activity (as defined in section 212(a)(3)(B) 1a/ or terrorism (as defined in section 140(d)(2) of the Foreign Relations Authorization Act, Fiscal Years 1988 and 1989 (22 U.S.C. 2656f(d)(2)), or retains the capability and intent to engage in terrorist activity or terrorism); or --- the terrorist activity 1a/ or terrorism of the organization threatens the security of United States nationals or the national security of the United States. (Foreign Terrorist Organizations)

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

(COMMENT)

Please be specific as to the "terrorism embraced by both Israel and the US." Since Hamas and Hezbollah are both designated under 22 U.S.C. § 2656f, I suggest you start with that clause.

EXCERPT: State Sponsors of Terrorism said:
Iran also continued to provide weapons, training, and funding to Hamas and other Palestinian terrorist groups, including the Palestine Islamic Jihad and the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine-General Command. Since the end of the 2006 Israeli-Hizballah conflict, Iran has assisted in rearming Hizballah, in direct violation of United Nations Security Council Resolution 1701. Iran has provided hundreds of millions of dollars in support of Hizballah in Lebanon and has trained thousands of Hizballah fighters at camps in Iran.

SOURCE: Country Reports on Terrorism 2011 State Sponsors of Terrorism

To my knowledge, the US and Israel have not engaged in suicide bombings of public facilities, not engaged in aircraft hijackings - killing passengers and throwing their bodies on the tarmac; not engaged in the capture, kidnapping and murder of Olympic Teams; not engaged in the piracy of an vessel at sea and killing crippled Americans in a wheel chair and throwing the body overboard; has not established a sponsorship with Iran and the IRGC-QF. Nor have either written a manifesto that Reject any Negotiated Peace Settlement with the Israelis, and openly Condemns the Israel-Egypt Peace Treaty.

The Department of Political Affairs of the Secretariat, through its conflict prevention mandate, makes valuable contributions to the global struggle against terrorism. As summarized in the Secretary-General’s report entitled “Preventive diplomacy: Delivering results” (S/2011/552), United Nations envoys and mediators, supported by the Department, have in recent years helped to shore up fragile democratic transitions and channel confrontation into dialogue. They have also mediated disputes over borders, internal boundaries, natural resources and numerous other concerns. Increasing efforts are spent on preventing election-related violence. Moreover, the Department currently leads 11 country-specific field missions, all of which accompany complex political or peace consolidation processes, and it routinely helps to foster dialogue, build local mediation and facilitation capacity, ease tension and prevent violence. When political tensions arise in countries where the United Nations has neither an envoy nor a mission, the Department supports the efforts of United Nations Resident Coordinators and country teams in facilitating a response and assisting national actors in addressing emerging challenges.

Most Respectfully,
R

OF course, the US is not going to define herself or her allies as terrorist states. BUT what is at the center of terrorism is unlawful targetings of civilians. AND both Israel and the US are as guilty of that, perhaps even more so, than HAMAS or HEZBOLLAH. LOOK at these drone attacks the US is involved with and innocent civilians targeted and killed.LOOK at all Israels unlawful targetings of civilians, that have killed over 1500 Palestinian children since 2000. ISRAEL has killed substantially more innocent civilians in terrorist attacks, then have Hamas or Hezbollah. AND we have investigations and findings of human rights groups that the unlawful targetings of civilians have occurred. US law has no relevance in defining terrorism outside of the US.

"LOOK at these drone attacks the US is involved with and innocent civilians targeted and killed.LOOK at all Israels unlawful targetings of civilians, that have killed over 1500 Palestinian children since 2000."

Except for the FACT that the US and Israel do not deliberately target civilians - whereas HAMAS and Hezbullah and the two brother scum in Boston have consistently done exactly that.

And that makes all the difference..........

SherriMunnerlyn; et al,

TERRORISM CITATIONS

Defines

• “act of war”
• “domestic terrorism”

Defines

terrorism;

• “sanctuary”

Defines
• “Foreign power”
• “Sabotage”

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

OF course, the US is not going to define herself or her allies as terrorist states. BUT what is at the center of terrorism is unlawful targetings of civilians. AND both Israel and the US are as guilty of that, perhaps even more so, than HAMAS or HEZBOLLAH. LOOK at these drone attacks the US is involved with and innocent civilians targeted and killed.LOOK at all Israels unlawful targetings of civilians, that have killed over 1500 Palestinian children since 2000. ISRAEL has killed substantially more innocent civilians in terrorist attacks, then have Hamas or Hezbollah. AND we have investigations and findings of human rights groups that the unlawful targetings of civilians have occurred. US law has no relevance in defining terrorism outside of the US.
Of course Frau Sherri is never going to state that Israel would never retaliate if her friends didn't attack Israel first. Meanwhile, how nice that she can overlook the 100,000 or more people who have died so far in the Syrian Civil War in which more children have been killed than Frau Sherri is always vomiting up about Israel. Meanwhile, Frau Sherri, if you really think the U.S. is so bad, I am sure that Iran will take your man back with you accompanying him. After all, that older Muslim brother involved with the Boston bombing was going to take his convert of a wife back to his home country.

Last edited:
"LOOK at these drone attacks the US is involved with and innocent civilians targeted and killed.LOOK at all Israels unlawful targetings of civilians, that have killed over 1500 Palestinian children since 2000."

Except for the FACT that the US and Israel do not deliberately target civilians - whereas HAMAS and Hezbullah and the two brother scum in Boston have consistently done exactly that.

THOUSANDS of reports by human rights groups find Israel unlawfully targets civilians! YOUR denial of Truth changes nothing!

SherriMunnerlyn; et al,

TERRORISM CITATIONS

Defines

• “act of war”
• “domestic terrorism”

Defines

terrorism;

• “sanctuary”

Defines
• “Foreign power”
• “Sabotage”

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Of course Frau Sherri is never going to state that Israel would never retaliate if her friends didn't attack Israel first. Meanwhile, how nice that she can overlook the 100,000 or more people who have died so far in the Syrian Civil War in which more children have been killed than Frau Sherri is always vomiting up about Israel. Meanwhile, Frau Sherri, if you really think the U.S. is so bad, I am sure that Iran will take your man back with you accompanying him. After all, that older Muslim brother involved with the Boston bombing was going to take his convert of a wife back to his home country.

Israel would never retaliate if her friends didn't attack Israel first.

The Palestinians were at home minding their own business when the Zionists went to Palestine to take over their country.

It looks like the Palestinians are on the defensive side of this conflict.

THOUSANDS of reports by human rights groups find Israel unlawfully targets civilians! YOUR denial of Truth changes nothing!
Thousands of reports, Frau Sherri??? Where are all the human rights groups when it comes to what the Muslims are doing to others. Do they just sit back and yawn? When we see what is happening in Egypt right now when it comes to not only the Copts but Muslims also, one would think that the human rights groups would be very, very active there. Frau Sherri is going to point the way for us to see what the human rights groups are saying about this. She can also point the way for us to see what all those glorious human rights groups are saying about what is happening in Syria by both the Assad regime and the Rebels themselves. Since Frau Sherri is the expert on human rights groups, she will be so happy to accommodate us.

The Palestinians were at home minding their own business when the Zionists went to Palestine to take over their country.

I think we can all see what a devoted Gazan Tinnie is. However, there have been other travelers to that area other than Mark Twain, and they also said that it was basically deserted by Arabs with some Bedouins wandering around. Now, Tinnie, if those Europeans Jews didn't come in and make it possible for your poor relatives to come from some poverty-stricken surrounding country, they would probably still be in that country. Why do you think that poor people cross our Southern border (many times illegally) because they are desperate for jobs that their own countries don't supply. It is the same in Europe where poor Muslims are flooding in. Are the Muslims in Europe and the Western Hemisphere going to eventually say that their land was stolen? I think those Palestinians like Tinnie will never accept the word of Winston Churchill and the British officials in the area that the Arabs came in droves from their poor countries for the jobs the Jews had for them. In Tinnie's mind all these Arabs were filthy rich in the area and the Jews took everything away from them.

I think we can all see what a devoted Gazan Tinnie is. However, there have been other travelers to that area other than Mark Twain, and they also said that it was basically deserted by Arabs with some Bedouins wandering around. Now, Tinnie, if those Europeans Jews didn't come in and make it possible for your poor relatives to come from some poverty-stricken surrounding country, they would probably still be in that country. Why do you think that poor people cross our Southern border (many times illegally) because they are desperate for jobs that their own countries don't supply. It is the same in Europe where poor Muslims are flooding in. Are the Muslims in Europe and the Western Hemisphere going to eventually say that their land was stolen? I think those Palestinians like Tinnie will never accept the word of Winston Churchill and the British officials in the area that the Arabs came in droves from their poor countries for the jobs the Jews had for them. In Tinnie's mind all these Arabs were filthy rich in the area and the Jews took everything away from them.

And what does that have to do with my post?

I think we can all see what a devoted Gazan Tinnie is. However, there have been other travelers to that area other than Mark Twain, and they also said that it was basically deserted by Arabs with some Bedouins wandering around. Now, Tinnie, if those Europeans Jews didn't come in and make it possible for your poor relatives to come from some poverty-stricken surrounding country, they would probably still be in that country. Why do you think that poor people cross our Southern border (many times illegally) because they are desperate for jobs that their own countries don't supply. It is the same in Europe where poor Muslims are flooding in. Are the Muslims in Europe and the Western Hemisphere going
to eventually say that their land was stolen? I think those Palestinians like Tinnie will never accept the word of Winston Churchill and the British officials in the area that the Arabs came in droves from their poor countries for the jobs the Jews had for them. In Tinnie's mind all these Arabs were filthy rich in the area and the Jews took everything away from them.

tinsy---nothing can have anything to do with the your post which is
the same bit of meaningless propagandaist excrement tossed into
cyberspace incessantly. You express yourself as if you emerged
into a world without history. If you have never read any books
related to the intellectual developement of a child-----do so. Your
grasp of reality is on the level of that of an infant. Do not read
Freud----he is way beyond you----and complex and very involved
with concepts of the PHYSICAL concerns of the child----read
Piaget----it is easier From his POV---you brain has not yet reached
that of a six year old

I think we can all see what a devoted Gazan Tinnie is. However, there have been other travelers to that area other than Mark Twain, and they also said that it was basically deserted by Arabs with some Bedouins wandering around. Now, Tinnie, if those Europeans Jews didn't come in and make it possible for your poor relatives to come from some poverty-stricken surrounding country, they would probably still be in that country. Why do you think that poor people cross our Southern border (many times illegally) because they are desperate for jobs that their own countries don't supply. It is the same in Europe where poor Muslims are flooding in. Are the Muslims in Europe and the Western Hemisphere going
to eventually say that their land was stolen? I think those Palestinians like Tinnie will never accept the word of Winston Churchill and the British officials in the area that the Arabs came in droves from their poor countries for the jobs the Jews had for them. In Tinnie's mind all these Arabs were filthy rich in the area and the Jews took everything away from them.

tinsy---nothing can have anything to do with the your post which is
the same bit of meaningless propagandaist excrement tossed into
cyberspace incessantly. You express yourself as if you emerged
into a world without history. If you have never read any books
related to the intellectual developement of a child-----do so. Your
grasp of reality is on the level of that of an infant. Do not read
Freud----he is way beyond you----and complex and very involved
with concepts of the PHYSICAL concerns of the child----read
Piaget----it is easier From his POV---you brain has not yet reached
that of a six year old

What part of that is historically incorrect?

Forum List

Back