The invisble package of unearned benefits

Who's fault is it that Hallmark cards didn't get adequate competition from "race aware" newcomers for too long? That's not "white privilege". It's a fucking failure to CAPITALIZE on a very important and LUCRATIVE market sector. Go find one IM2 and fix it...

And like I said you search or one irrelevant example to use in order to try dismissing the overall message. So you go the white person who made this statement and ask them the question.

Princess hair? Seriously? THIS is white privilege? Please explain that to all women that straighten their naturally curly hair.. $Bill biz for white people also..

Did a Bing image search for "Princess Curls"... Thousands of hits..

264e5d0998f9c114fac5bc8548b338ce.png

That's the problem with "story-telling" when discussing serious topics. It can be pummeled to death before the heart even bleeds a bit for the insult...

Yeah unless its whites here telling stores about how their son went to a college and none of that blacks could compete in engineering or how a white person tells a story about being passed over for that always unqualified black person. Or that story by the supposed white business owner who once hired some blacks and none of them ever wanted to work and they all stile from him. You are a pathetic man who can't deal with truth. You only want to believe that blacks all just fucked up and everything wrong we face is because we did it to ourselves. That the problem is in our culture because white culture is supreme and without problems. But it's not and you'll just have to see how it is not no matter if you choose to believe the truth or not. I know that you can't understand this and will find the one most simpleminded situation to use as an example instead of looking at the overall message and what it presents. You have an automatic excuse to deny all wrongs or advantages whites have done or have got because of things they have done. You have white fragility and don't even see it. And not all whites have this problem, but your GROUP does. There are millions of whites who do not think as you do, MILLIONS. We as non whites know the difference. So when you start crying about us not treating whites as individuals understand that you are repeating a GROUP ideology that belongs to white conservative right wing extremists. For if I was not considering whites as separate individuals, I would not have cited this white person. nor any of the other whites I have used in my arguments against white racism. This is why I have to laugh at you and the other dimwits here every time you try pulling you weak bull crap about lumping all whites into one group.

White privilege is real. Whites say it is.

A subjective opinion doesn't make it real.

How to Explain White Privilege

Princess hair? Seriously? THIS is white privilege? Please explain that to all women that straighten their naturally curly hair.. $Bill biz for white people also..

That's the problem with "story-telling" when discussing serious topics. It can be pummeled to death before the heart even bleeds a bit for the insult...

Yeah unless its whites here telling stores about how their son went to a college and none of that blacks could compete in engineering or how a white person tells a story about being passed over for that always unqualified black person. Or that story by the supposed white business owner who once hired some blacks and none of them ever wanted to work and they all stile from him. You are a pathetic man who can't deal with truth. You only want to believe that blacks all just fucked up and everything wrong we face is because we did it to ourselves. That the problem is in our culture because white culture is supreme and without problems. But it's not and you'll just have to see how it is not no matter if you choose to believe the truth or not. I know that you can't understand this and will find the one most simpleminded situation to use as an example instead of looking at the overall message and what it presents. You have an automatic excuse to deny all wrongs or advantages whites have done or have got because of things they have done. You have white fragility and don't even see it. And not all whites have this problem, but your GROUP does. There are millions of whites who do not think as you do, MILLIONS. We as non whites know the difference. So when you start crying about us not treating whites as individuals understand that you are repeating a GROUP ideology that belongs to white conservative right wing extremists. For if I was not considering whites as separate individuals, I would not have cited this white person. nor any of the other whites I have used in my arguments against white racism. This is why I have to laugh at you and the other dimwits here every time you try pulling you weak bull crap about lumping all whites into one group.

Reality of how things happen does make it real. Most whites don't even know what this is. You see the term white privilege and think of wealth.

Reality of how things happen does make it real. Most whites don't even know what this is.

That's because it's a false construct of leftist politics. Whether proffered by whites or blacks, it's nonsense.

Do you really think some hillbilly cracker has any better chance of becoming a brain surgeon than some urban nizza thug?

Please.

I'm of Irish heritage. My people came here and were treated no different than negro slaves, and in some cases worse.

We simply kicked their "native" asses, got educated and took over oil and politics. What have you as a people done, besides complain and accept Democrat handouts?

You are where you are because that is where you choose to be.

My white privilege is to turn away from society and reject those damn social observances and holidays..My other white privilege is to become crippled from working..Then it's six feet under to enjoy the privilege of rotting....Have a good day....

This shows how you couldn't have watched the film. Because what you're talking about has nothing to do with what this lady was saying.

The woman is a fucking moron. Flesh colored hose makes one privileged?

Another racist fucking lefty.

So 50 years of Affirmative Action, has done nothing to help African Americans???

The election of BO to two terms with lots of white votes, means nothing.

Why would you listen to a white bitch? You hate white people.

Obama did not get a lot of white votes, you've been shown that and that's not the OP. To your second question, Because I don't hate white people. To your question about Affirmative Action, if AA is what you say it is, whites have got it since 1776, That's 241 years. or 4.6 times longer than blacks have. Now try watching the video and discussing what was said.
Then how did he get elected?

So 50 years of Affirmative Action, has done nothing to help African Americans???

Obama did not get a lot of white votes, you've been shown that and that's not the OP. To your second question, Because I don't hate white people. To your question about Affirmative Action, if AA is what you say it is, whites have got it since 1776, That's 241 years. or 4.6 times longer than blacks have. Now try watching the video and discussing what was said.

Obama got 43 percent of the white vote in 2008 and 39 percent of the white vote in 2012, OK? The claim of all those whites voting for Obama is wrong.

Obama got 43 percent of the white vote in 2008 and 39 percent of the white vote in 2012, OK? The claim of all those whites voting for Obama is wrong.

And 99% of the black vote.

I guess Whites are not NEARLY as racist as Blacks..

White privilege is the dumbest lie you leftists have ever told.

Fuck you racist scum.

You didnt say majority....you said many.....btw most recent dem President won less white votes than Obama.....and besides how many white hispanics did Obama win.,....tehy never tell ya that

Fuck you racist scum.

Let's see, how many white presidents have blacks voted for?

All of t hem since 1965.. Al Gore got 90 percent of t he black vote. So I guess you made another silly comment.

Fuck you racist scum.

All of t hem since 1965.. Al Gore got 90 percent of t he black vote. So I guess you made another silly comment.
Not......just the facts,,,,say what you mean or look the fool you are

Fuck you racist scum.

Again my racist Comrade. when a white and a black were on the ballot, whites voted principle, blacks voted skin color.

That's racism, as is the "white privilege" idiocy the Khmer Rouge promotes.

You didnt say majority....you said many.....btw most recent dem President won less white votes than Obama.....and besides how many white hispanics did Obama win.,....tehy never tell ya that

39 percent is not many. 43 percent is not many either. Now lets get back to the OP.

What is WHITE PRIVILEGE? What does WHITE PRIVILEGE mean? WHITE PRIVILEGE meaning & explanation

HEres a benefir idiots like yo are bestowing on younger generations due to your bleeding hearts need to import non whites who hate us.....

39 percent is not many. 43 percent is not many either. Now lets get back to the OP.

What is WHITE PRIVILEGE? What does WHITE PRIVILEGE mean? WHITE PRIVILEGE meaning & explanation

only millions and again ...more than many dem candidates garnered......what happens when you proclaim white working class doesnt matter

Fuck you racist scum.

Again my racist Comrade. when a white and a black were on the ballot, whites voted principle, blacks voted skin color.

That's racism, as is the "white privilege" idiocy the Khmer Rouge promotes.

Actually blacks voted principle. There have been black presidential candidates before. They did not get the black vote, so your comments is simply another show of stupidity.

Now back to the OP.

Why White Privilege Matters

HEres a benefir idiots like yo are bestowing on younger generations due to your bleeding hearts need to import non whites who hate us.....

only millions and again ...more than many dem candidates garnered......what happens when you proclaim white working class doesnt matter

I don't think anyone proclaimed that.

I don't think anyone proclaimed that.

Then you are uninformed
democrats discard white working class - Google Search

Fuck you racist scum.

Um, there were only white candidates so the choices were limited

Forum List

Back