The invisble package of unearned benefits

[

Yes you are totally right. I was married to a white lady and she taught me a lot of things too just as much as I taught her. That's why I have to laugh at most of this gibberish I get about hating all whites and being a racist.

You are attempting to intimidate your victims using hate speech that is backed up by the mob violence of the democratic party, so they will submit to you.

You are no different than the average Klansman.

:badgrin: There has been no hate speech spoken here by me.

:lmao:

The whole "white privilege" fraud is hate speech. It is bullshit intended to intimidate people so they will kowtow to you evil fucks. "racist" has collapsed, no one cares if you spew that hate speech anymore. You call anyone you seek to manipulate racist, and like the boy who cried wolf, your magic hate word has lost power.

So you seek to create a new phrase to intimidate your victims with,

You're just a sleazy little racist, your idiocy has no power.

And 99% of the black vote.

I guess Whites are not NEARLY as racist as Blacks..

White privilege is the dumbest lie you leftists have ever told.

Fuck you racist scum.

Let's see, how many white presidents have blacks voted for?

All of t hem since 1965.. Al Gore got 90 percent of t he black vote. So I guess you made another silly comment.
Um, there were only white candidates so the choices were limited

UM you are wrong. And further more blacks were discouraged by certain whites to run. Sorry bud, you don't get to male up black racism at your whim.

Now back to the OP.

It's Time for White America to Understand White Privilege...

"White Privilege" is a club the racist left thinks they can use to beat the majority into submission with.

Fuck the racist left.

Anyone using the term is a piece of shit, no different than a Klansman. The attempt is to intimidate the intended victim.

White privilege is real.. You have it. Just face the truth and move on. All this trying to associate people with the KKK shows an irrational thought pattern and an unstable mind.

You are an impotent little racist desperately trying to intimidate your victims with a new round of hate speech.

Fuck off, no one is impressed.

Let's see, how many white presidents have blacks voted for?

All of t hem since 1965.. Al Gore got 90 percent of t he black vote. So I guess you made another silly comment.
Um, there were only white candidates so the choices were limited

UM you are wrong. And further more blacks were discouraged by certain whites to run. Sorry bud, you don't get to male up black racism at your whim.

Now back to the OP.

It's Time for White America to Understand White Privilege...

"White Privilege" is a club the racist left thinks they can use to beat the majority into submission with.

Fuck the racist left.

Anyone using the term is a piece of shit, no different than a Klansman. The attempt is to intimidate the intended victim.

White privilege is real.. You have it. Just face the truth and move on. All this trying to associate people with the KKK shows an irrational thought pattern and an unstable mind.

You are an impotent little racist desperately trying to intimidate your victims with a new round of hate speech.

Fuck off, no one is impressed.

I am not worried about impressing you. You just need to face the truth ad stop the childish name calling. I'm a racist for saying there is white privilege .This is how stump stupid some whites have got with your wanting to be victims at any cost.

[

Yes you are totally right. I was married to a white lady and she taught me a lot of things too just as much as I taught her. That's why I have to laugh at most of this gibberish I get about hating all whites and being a racist.

You are attempting to intimidate your victims using hate speech that is backed up by the mob violence of the democratic party, so they will submit to you.

The whole "white privilege" fraud is hate speech. It is bullshit intended to intimidate people so they will kowtow to you evil fucks. "racist" has collapsed, no one cares if you spew that hate speech anymore. You call anyone you seek to manipulate racist, and like the boy who cried wolf, your magic hate word has lost power.

A white person is the one who made this observation.

I am not worried about impressing you.

No, you're worried about intimidating Americans through the climate of fear that you and the evil democrats are desperately trying to create.

You demand that white skin is a crime that others should feel guilt and shame for, hence should submit to you and your filthy party

You just need to face the truth ad stop the childish name calling. I'm a racist for saying there is white privilege .This is how stump stupid some whites have got with your wanting to be victims at any cost.

The truth is you are a scumbag racist attempting to intimidate your intended victims through fear and shame.

The flaw in your scam is that you can be defeated by your victims simply saying "fuck you, racist pig."

[

A white person is the one who made this observation.

A leftist fool.

No, you're worried about intimidating Americans through the climate of fear that you and the evil democrats are desperately trying to create.

You demand that white skin is a crime that others should feel guilt and shame for, hence should submit to you and your filthy party
I'm never sure why these discussions end up with someone calling people democrats and why they are all considered evil.

I've never seen anyone demand that white skin is a crime. - God created people with lots of different skin tones. I do see, however, that historically in this country, crimes of slavery and oppression have been committed by people with white skin. It is an act that is evil, not a skin color.

I also don't believe that anyone needs to feel guilt or shame over skin color. The only guilt that becomes productive is an honest assessment of something an individual has done for which he/she repents and changes.

I am not worried about impressing you.

You just need to face the truth ad stop the childish name calling. I'm a racist for saying there is white privilege .This is how stump stupid some whites have got with your wanting to be victims at any cost.

The truth is you are a scumbag racist attempting to intimidate your intended victims through fear and shame.

The flaw in your scam is that you can be defeated by your victims simply saying "fuck you, racist pig."

Actually the truth cannot be defeated. You can't handle the truth so you feel like you are being intimidated.

You are the one crying about white skin being a crime. I am talking about the effects pf laws and polices made by whites that have damaged non white communities whites benefitted from and continue to benefit from. All whites are not responsible for this so white skin alone is not the cause. You are a racist who wants to continue practicing racism so you want to push this falsehood of white victimization hoping to play on the fears of enough whites that they help you take this nation back to the days where whites were given everything. Those are days whites like you don't want to admit ever happened, but the documentation shows it did. So you saying fuck you racist when presented with that documentation doesn't change the fact of the documented behavior and you only look like the true idiot you really are.

Whites should not gave done the things they did. So if whites are painted in an unflattering way by history, that's your fault. So you have 2 choices. 1, be like Delores, accept the wrongs done and try to bring people together or; 2 fake the funk like you can bring people together by calling blacks and other non whites racists because they point out the errors whites have made.

Actually the truth cannot be defeated.

Then you and your racist comrades are fucked, aren't you?

If you KNOW you're going to get caught, why do you start down this path?

You can't handle the truth so you feel like you are being intimidated.

You are the one crying about white skin being a crime. I am talking about the effects pf laws and polices made by whites that have damaged non white communities whites benefitted from and continue to benefit from. All whites are not responsible for this so white skin alone is not the cause. You are a racist who wants to continue practicing racism so you want to push this falsehood of white victimization hoping to play on the fears of enough whites that they help you take this nation back to the days where whites were given everything. Those are days whites like you don't want to admit ever happened, but the documentation shows it did. So you saying fuck you racist when presented with that documentation doesn't change the fact of the documented behavior and you only look like the true idiot you really are.

Whites should not gave done the things they did. So if whites are painted in an unflattering way by history, that's your fault. So you have 2 choices. 1, be like Delores, accept the wrongs done and try to bring people together or; 2 fake the funk like you can bring people together by calling blacks and other non whites racists because they point out the errors whites have made.

You democrats are racists. You have been since the founder of your filthy and evil party, Andrew Jackson created the trail of tears, when you enslaved your fellow man based on skin color. When you started the first civil war because you wanted more state with slaves. To your Jim Crow laws.

You think your evil is all shiny and new because your victim is white.

But it's just the same tired racism that you evil democrat fucks have engaged in for centuries.

You democrats are racists. You have been since the founder of your filthy and evil party, Andrew Jackson created the trail of tears, when you enslaved your fellow man based on skin color. When you started the first civil war because you wanted more state with slaves. To your Jim Crow laws.

But it's just the same tired racism that you evil democrat fucks have engaged in for centuries.

I have to laugh at this load of ignorance. You weren't around 150 years ago when we tell y that your white ass benefitted from slavery but you want to talk about the democratic party of 150 years ago to keep trying to push that same dumb lie you racists tell each other during your circle jerks.

The lily-white movement was an all-white faction of the Republican Party in the Southern United States in the late 19th and early 20th centuries. It battled and usually defeated the biracial element called the Black-and-tan faction.

During Reconstruction, following the U.S. Civil War, black leaders in Texas and around the country gained increasing influence in the Republican Party by organizing blacks as an important voting bloc. Conservative whites attempted to eliminate this influence and recover white voters who had defected to the Democratic Party. The effort was largely successful in eliminating African-American influence in the Republican Party leading to black voters predominantly migrating to the Democratic Party for much of the 20th century.

The term lily-white movement was coined by Texas Republican leader Norris Wright Cuney, who used the term in an 1888 Republican convention to describe efforts by white conservatives to oust blacks from positions of Texas party leadership and incite riots to divide the party.[1] The term came to be used nationally to describe this ongoing movement as it further developed in the early 20th century,[2] including through the administration of Herbert Hoover. Localized movements began immediately after the war but by the beginning of the 20th century the effort had become national.”

“This movement is largely credited with driving blacks out of the Republican party during the early 20th century, setting the stage for their eventual support of the Democrats.”

Michael K. Fauntroy - Republicans and the Black vote

The Republican Party. The party of Lincoln and equal rights. NOT!

I have to laugh at this load of ignorance. You weren't around 150 years ago when we tell y that your white ass benefitted from slavery but you want to talk about the democratic party of 150 years ago to keep trying to push that same dumb lie you racists tell each other during your circle jerks.

The lily-white movement was an all-white faction of the Republican Party in the Southern United States in the late 19th and early 20th centuries. It battled and usually defeated the biracial element called the Black-and-tan faction.

During Reconstruction, following the U.S. Civil War, black leaders in Texas and around the country gained increasing influence in the Republican Party by organizing blacks as an important voting bloc. Conservative whites attempted to eliminate this influence and recover white voters who had defected to the Democratic Party. The effort was largely successful in eliminating African-American influence in the Republican Party leading to black voters predominantly migrating to the Democratic Party for much of the 20th century.

The term lily-white movement was coined by Texas Republican leader Norris Wright Cuney, who used the term in an 1888 Republican convention to describe efforts by white conservatives to oust blacks from positions of Texas party leadership and incite riots to divide the party.[1] The term came to be used nationally to describe this ongoing movement as it further developed in the early 20th century,[2] including through the administration of Herbert Hoover. Localized movements began immediately after the war but by the beginning of the 20th century the effort had become national.”

“This movement is largely credited with driving blacks out of the Republican party during the early 20th century, setting the stage for their eventual support of the Democrats.”

Just more tired and stale racism from the pathetically evil left.

That your intended victim is now white doesn't change a thing. You are still the racist vermin you always were.

My white privilege is to turn away from society and reject those damn social observances and holidays..My other white privilege is to become crippled from working..Then it's six feet under to enjoy the privilege of rotting....Have a good day....

This shows how you couldn't have watched the film. Because what you're talking about has nothing to do with what this lady was saying.
No shit, I was directing the subject to myself, do you think I give credibility to people that can't speak without breaking into tears over the hair of a child? The whole princess ideology that young females delude themselves with is not a white privilege issue it's an ego issue...You insinuating that I have more privilege in society compared to a negroid is really delusional and is not a good excuse for why many negriods in their communities are fuck ups...Just like the white fuck ups, I hold no excuse for their inability to function...

You do have more privilege. So when you see me making excuses for blacks who do wrong things let me know.

That your intended victim is now white doesn't change a thing. You are still the racist vermin you always were.

Try explaining the racism you keep talking about here. Because this is something whites have determined.

Try explaining the racism you keep talking about here. Because this is something whites have determined.

Real simple, you judge people based on the color of their skin rather than the content of their character.

Further, you seek to leverage your racist views for political advantage. You think you can cow your current victims, who at this moment are white (but that is subject to change at a whim) by spewing your moronic hate speech.

Thing is, after 20 years of you fools claiming that opposition to anything proposed by the Bolshevik democrats is RACIST, no one gives a fuck about what you fools say.

You know you live in a society without White privilege.

When you're from Poland, bother to make a English rock song with good lyrics, and almost no one knows you in America.

But, that the Black Puerto Rican living in American territory makes degenerate music on the radio in Spanish, and it's on the radio, and a big hit in America.

Real simple, you judge people based on the color of their skin rather than the content of their character.

Further, you seek to leverage your racist views for political advantage. You think you can cow your current victims, who at this moment are white (but that is subject to change at a whim) by spewing your moronic hate speech.

Thing is, after 20 years of you fools claiming that opposition to anything proposed by the Bolshevik democrats is RACIST, no one gives a fuck about what you fools say.

Another dumb racist white trying to hijack the words of King. You are being held accountable for what the content of your character has produced..

Understanding My Privilege | Sue Borrego

Lets see of anyone can listen to this entire video and discuss what is said and not what their opinion is.

Lets see of anyone can listen to this entire video and discuss what is said and not what their opinion is.
The video is exactly what I thought it would be. A race baiting half-wit morally bankrupt party of slavery supporter bleats "white privilege" and fails to provide a logical argument to back it up.

The video is exactly what I thought it would be. A race baiting half-wit morally bankrupt party of slavery supporter bleats "white privilege" and fails to provide a logical argument to back it up.

Yeah, right. She made a logical argument but your dumb ass thinks white privilege has to do with wealth.

Forum List

Back