The Israel lobby IS far TOO powerful.

One would think that the people who run this message board, the ones who have the US flag, and the Constitution of the US in its banner, would be the ones who protect all points of view. Including those of two professors who have taken the dangerous plunge into writing about the ultimate taboo,, the almighty Jewish Lobby in Washington, D.C..

I can see the stormfront dogshit is roling into this forum; for the mentally sane, here is the REAL lobby to be concerned about - like most lobbies/pressure groups, its the ones that you DON'T hear about, that manages to keep its name out of the press, that is the one to fear:

Arab lobby in the United States - Wikipedia

It was only after 9/11 that the scumbag american PR firms protecting the arab lobby began to get exposed in the congressional hearings.

Hilarious they may appear to you

#1-I'm not jewish you scumbag fucking asshole
#2-how come c-nts like you do not complain about other, FAR larger lobbies that work against american interests, like the arab lobby representing an illegal cartel robbing the US and West of trillions of dollars? Is it because you're mentally ill verminous filth who needs to be kicked hard in the face 20 or 30 times?

This board is infested with American Israel Firster "Useful Idiots" non-Jews, American Jew Israel Firsters, and Israeli right wingers. Some of whom are Hasbara trained agents. All will accuse American patriots that see through the Israeli/Zionist propaganda of being Antisemitic. So, be ready for the personal attacks.

Unless they are dual US/Israeli citizens, one can't fault the Israeli right-wingers that post here. They are Israeli patriots and the interests of Israel should reign supreme with them, but non-Jewish American "Useful Idiots", American citizen Jews, and dual citizen Israel Firsters are a despicable bunch. Just imagine if another hyphenated American group, e.g. Turkish-Americans were so strident in their support for Turkey's interests in their oppression of the Kurds.

Coming from one of the CAIR-firsts, that was pretty funny.

What is CAIR?

C.A.I.R. is an anti American Muslim terrorist supporting organization posing as a charity.

FBI Cuts Off CAIR Over Hamas Questions
CAIR acknowledges that Nihad Awad declared support for Hamas in 1994, before it was designated a terrorist organization in January 1995. Hamas did not commit its first wave of suicide bombings until October 1994, after Awad made the comment.[86][87] Since then CAIR has denounced violence by Hamas, and in 2006 Nihad Awad said, "I don't support Hamas today ... we condemn suicide bombings."[86]

In 2004 an FBI agent said "false claims originate from one or two biased sources," and that a senior FBI official said CAIR would just have to live with them. In early 2007, The New York Times wrote that "more than one [U.S. government official] described the standards used by critics to link CAIR to terrorism as akin to McCarthyism, essentially guilt by association."[88] At that time (prior to the Holy Land trial), the Times called efforts to link the organization to Hamas and Hezbollah "unsuccessful," citing a retired FBI official who was active through 2005 and who suggested that while "of all the groups, there is probably more suspicion about CAIR", you don't get "cold hard facts"[88][context needed]although the article goes on to cite the suspicious background of some of CAIR's donors as a source of contention within members of the organization itself.[88] The Timesalso noted that even though a handful of its former members had faced prosecution, no criminal charges had at the time ever been linked to CAIR.[88]

Council on American–Islamic Relations - Wikipedia

Hilarious they may appear to you

#1-I'm not jewish you scumbag fucking asshole
#2-how come c-nts like you do not complain about other, FAR larger lobbies that work against american interests, like the arab lobby representing an illegal cartel robbing the US and West of trillions of dollars? Is it because you're mentally ill verminous filth who needs to be kicked hard in the face 20 or 30 times?
I wasn't talking to you,

Your too stupid to know when you are being addressed, I hope you talk in person the same way you post your impotent threats here, maybe someone might just kick you in the head 20 times, (again it would seem)

Your too stupid to know when you are being addressed, I hope you talk in person the same way you post your impotent threats here, maybe someone might just kick you in the head 20 times, (again it would seem)

From a mentally ill asshole piece of shit lowlife who can't even spell, or present facts.

C-nt, why won't you mention the arab lobby, scumbag? The sooner a turd like you kills themself, the happier the rest of us will be so please choke to death at your next meal.

To the sane, the arab lobby:

The Arab Lobby Rules America

"...the Arab lobby is one of the strongest in America—even stronger than Israel’s..."

Forum List

Back