The Jan. 6 Committee plans to vote to subpoena Trump during today's hearing

Looks like Trumpybear lost his little last minute stall to the SC over his Mar-A-Lago raid. So sad. :)

These folks sure don't do very well when they get into an actual COURT, do they?

There must be a few dozen examples of them talking big to the rubes only to get squished when the shit gets serious.

Weird, huh?

These folks sure don't do very well when they get into an actual COURT, do they?

There must be a few dozen examples of them talking big to the rubes only to get squished when the shit gets serious.

Weird, huh?
Share those several dozen examples

He'd never do it, but I'd love for the Nazi fucks of the committee to try and subpoena Trump, and for him to literally drop trow and shit on it.

Then send it back to Pelosi....

The noose is tightening around that fat orange neck.

Share those several dozen examples
You're not aware of the 65+ court cases that have been tossed by judges, including Trump-appointed judges?

Well, I guess I'm not surprised.

Here are a few of them. You will dismiss all of them as meaningless or fake news or unfair or something, and have an excuse. That's okay.

You're not aware of the 65+ court cases that have been tossed by judges, including Trump-appointed judges?

Here are a few of them. You will dismiss all of them as meaningless or fake news or unfair or something, and have an excuse. That's okay.

You mean Trump has been denied access to the courts and the justice system?

Your mentor did that with the Jews too - you democrats have learned well.

Justice denied is - justice denied.

I would love for Trump to go and destroy those stupid Democrats. He'd have a field day with them! Such stupidity by Democrats who don't even know what a woman is.
He won't show up.
He has spent his entire life paying high priced attorneys to keep him out of court and from EVER having to take the witness stand and commit anything to sworn testimony.

He'll chicken out.

Even in his upcoming forced deposition for his rape trial you just watch.
This greasy weevil will wind up pleading the 5th to every question.

Pleading the 5th to freaking RAPE CHARGES.
Let that sink in.

Just wait for it.

You mean Trump has been denied access to the courts and the justice system?
Your mentor did that with the Jews too - you democrats have learned well.
Justice denied is - justice denied.
Holy crap, do I know these people.

:rolleyes:

He won't show up.
He has spent his entire life paying high priced attorneys to keep him out of court and from EVER having to take the witness stand and commit anything to sworn testimony.

He'll chicken out.

Even in his upcoming forced deposition for his rape trial you just watch.
This greasy weevil will wind up pleading the 5th to every question.

Pleading the 5th to freaking RAPE CHARGES.
Let that sink in.

Just wait for it.
What are you making up now. What rape charges? Good grief!

House Jan. 6 committee plans to vote on whether to subpoena former President Trump, sources familiar with the committee’s plans say. go for it! lock him up!

65218r.jpg

House Jan. 6 committee plans to vote on whether to subpoena former President Trump, sources familiar with the committee’s plans say. go for it! lock him up!

UPDATED: The House select committee investigating the Jan. 6 coup attempt has voted to subpoena Donald J. Trump to give testimony and produce documents relating to the January 6, 2021 coup attempt instigated and abetted by Trump and his allies. “Every American is entitled to these answers,” Rep. Liz Cheney said before the vote. The vote was unanimous.

Brilliant move by the committee. Now, if the Dems lose control of the House after the election. They can demand the subpoena be carried out, the same way the Republicans demanded the Durham investigation continue, after they lost the House. It puts any new committee chairs in the position of appearing as obstructionists, and knowing Republicans, they will set a new precedent for the Dems, when they get the House back again.

Going to be hard to launch any investigations demanding subpoenas be honored, when they look at those TV cameras and announce Trump doesn't have to.

Of course he's an enemy of America. What else do you call someone who tried to get fake Trump electors to replace legit Biden electors?

You mean just like you Nazis did in 2016 when you called on electors to defy their oaths, violate the law, and vote for Hillary?

Oh, but that's different because... Heil Biden.

You fucking retard.

Forum List

Back