The Jewish exodus from the left and the Democrat party has begun

Status
Not open for further replies.

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
We've finally seen what it took to show left-wing Jews that their party and their politics do NOT serve their interests.

The DemoKKKrat party will soon complete it's transformation into the 21st century's version of the Third Reich.

“Many people woke up on October 7 sympathetic to parts of woke ideology and went to bed that evening questioning how they had signed on to a worldview that had nothing to say about the mass rape and murder of innocent people by terrorists,”

The problem is, they wll probably gain even more anti-Semites who didn't vote before but will now in support of The Squad. Look at how many joined the protests.

Jews are finally figuring out that democrats in this country want them dead.
Hope you're right but I've seen this over and over from Democrats and Jews. Jews vote for Democrats and Democrats screw the Jews. I've been seeing this play out since the Jimmy Carter days.

Biden in a LOT of ways is more of a closet conservative than what people think.

The President is way too busy(and too old) to be responsible for so much as a quarter of the crap coming out of Washington.

That's why a much younger and sharper man is needed.
Enter the role of Chief of Staff.
A position solely appointed by the President and in reality has more power than the Vice President.

Here is the Bio on the current Chief of Staff(Jeff Zients) who actually IS running the Country ATM.

Where he has worked religiously for the Democrats he is in favor of many Republican ideals and policies. He only got into the position in February after the disaster left by his predecessor.(who got fired for cause)

So if you wish to fuss about "Biden" you actually are fussing about Zients (jewish) who more resembles conservatives than half of the conservatives in the House and Senate. (Just going by his track record)

Which brings me to the point.

Republican or Democrat parties really don't mean anything anymore. (Except those blue dogs) There used to be a republican party that was against communism, terrorism, and supported Israel. I have no idea where they went but they seem to be in large supply in the Democratic party at the moment.
Just saying.

Biden in a LOT of ways is more of a closet conservative than what people think.

The President is way too busy(and too old) to be responsible for so much as a quarter of the crap coming out of Washington.

That's why a much younger and sharper man is needed.
Enter the role of Chief of Staff.
A position solely appointed by the President and in reality has more power than the Vice President.

Here is the Bio on the current Chief of Staff(Jeff Zients) who actually IS running the Country ATM.

Where he has worked religiously for the Democrats he is in favor of many Republican ideals and policies. He only got into the position in February after the disaster left by his predecessor.(who got fired for cause)

So if you wish to fuss about "Biden" you actually are fussing about Zients (jewish) who more resembles conservatives than half of the conservatives in the House and Senate. (Just going by his track record)

Which brings me to the point.

Republican or Democrat parties really don't mean anything anymore. (Except those blue dogs) There used to be a republican party that was against communism, terrorism, and supported Israel. I have no idea where they went but they seem to be in large supply in the Democratic party at the moment.
Just saying.
You were doing so well until you puked this claptrap out of your tiny little brain --

There used to be a republican party that was against communism, terrorism, and supported Israel.

That is the main platform of our Party. Yours IS communist (leaning) yours IS terroristic (the KKK and now Antifa and BLM) and you send your evil surrogates, Soros, to riot as phonies and you have your 'squad' scum.

I mean, you really should see a therapist about your projection issues.

Not kidding

We've finally seen what it took to show left-wing Jews that their party and their politics do NOT serve their interests.

The DemoKKKrat party will soon complete it's transformation into the 21st century's version of the Third Reich.

“Many people woke up on October 7 sympathetic to parts of woke ideology and went to bed that evening questioning how they had signed on to a worldview that had nothing to say about the mass rape and murder of innocent people by terrorists,”
Voting for the demaklan is a vote for Hamas

WEF/Democrats say things like, the Holocaust wasn't racist, it was a white people thing.

WEF/Democrats also say ww3 will be a good thing because it will kill a lot of white people.
Didn't hear that one, but I know there was a lot of propaganda and fear mongering that Trump would bring us to WW3....ironically he was the President of Peace, at least this for the 21st century, and Xiden has the world in chaos

WEF/Democrats hold Hamas support rallies across the nation.

When Hamas attacks Americans, democrats will aid and abet them.

Most democrats support Hamas. They are holding support rallies across the nation.

A quick look through threads on boards like this will quickly reveal how democrats feel about Israel and Jews.

If Hamas attacks America, democrats will have aided and abetted them.

So democrats will win NYC with 70% instead of 84%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back