The Jewish People Have No Connection to the Lands of the British Mandate

Defending your home and country from European invaders is not bigotry but heroism.
Half truth, while the Arab colonists might call the area home, they cannot refer to it as their country as palestine was never a country, something else we can lay squarely at the feet of the PA and the revisionist machine
So call it a nation or homeland.

na·tion
[ˈnāSHən]
NOUN
  1. a large aggregate of people united by common descent, history, culture, or language, inhabiting a particular country or territory:
    "leading industrialized nations"
    synonyms: country · sovereign state · state · land · realm · kingdom ·
    [more]
    republic · fatherland · motherland · people · race
    • a North American Indian people or confederation of peoples.

Yes yes I think we all know the definition of the terms. In which case when I say palestine has never been a country I can say it on a factual basis.
Your explanation is a finagling of terms. Israel is a European Colonial Fiat, that will be ground by Islam's 1.5 billion people.

LOL and you think my explanation is "finagling of terms
Finagle on:
Genetic studies of Jewish origins - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Recent studies have been conducted on a large number of genes homologous chromosomes or autosomes (all chromosomes except chromosomes X and Y). A 2009 study was able to genetically identify individuals with full or partial Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry.[3] In August 2012, Dr. Harry Ostrer in his book Legacy: A Genetic History of the Jewish People, summarized his and other work in genetics of the last 20 years, and concluded that all major Jewish groups share a common Middle Eastern origin. Ostrer also claimed to have refuted any large-scale genetic contribution from the Turkic Khazars.[4] Citing Autosomal DNA studies, Nicholas Wade estimates that "Ashkenazic and Sephardic Jews have roughly 30 percent European ancestry, with most of the rest from the Middle East." He further noticed that "The two communities seem very similar to each other genetically, which is unexpected because they have been separated for so long." Concerning this relationship he points to Atzmon's conclusions that "the shared genetic elements suggest that members of any Jewish community are related to one another as closely as are fourth or fifth cousins in a large population, which is about 10 times higher than the relationship between two people chosen at random off the streets of New York City"[5] Concerning North African Jews, Autosomal genetic analysis in 2012 revealed that North African Jews are genetically close to European Jews. This finding "shows that North African Jews date to biblical-era Israel, and are not largely the descendants of natives who converted to Judaism
The genetic research is clear. At least from the side of male DNA and haplotypes, Jews and Palestinians are brothers.

Many genetic studies have demonstrated that most of the various Jewish ethnic divisions and the Palestinians and other Levantines, like the Druze[11][12][16][38] and Bedouin,[11][12] are genetically closer to each other than the Palestinians or European Jews are to non-Jewish Europeans or Africans.[11][12][87] One DNA study by Nebel and colleagues found genetic evidence in support of historical records that "part, or perhaps the majority" of Muslim Palestinians descend from "local inhabitants, mainly Christians and Jews, who had converted after the Islamic conquest in the seventh century AD".[87] They also found substantial genetic overlap between Muslim Palestinians and Ashkenazi and Sephardic Jews, though with some significant differences that might be explainable by the geographical isolation of the Jews and by immigration of Arab tribes in the first millennium.[87]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic...s#Palestinians

The mention of Roman conquest and the date highlights the ridiculousness of your assertion that Arabs were colonists in the 9th century BCE. Of course every statement you make is Hasbara propaganda that has been debunked many times here over the years.

WOW really ?

So exactly where in all this bluff and bluster lies any refutation of the genetic studies which clearly support my view that the Judaic people from around the world are a genetically distinct group that has ties more closely with the ancient Judea area than any other group

There are no Arab colonists. Native people cannot be colonists. Your little word game is just childish.

The Native Americans called America home but there were no countries or states in the Americas.

The only revisionists are the Zionists.

The Palestinians do need a Zionist movement tho.. An organized, visionary, and rational leadership that has the GOAL of establishing a nation-state.. Zionist movement was a ethnic world-wide movement, not really a colonial movement with the sanctions and blessings of an established nation.. Traditionally, you can't be a colony without being a colony of some existing structure. There's no superstructure to the "colony" of Israel.. Unless you're Jim Jones or something like that -- there is no other meaning for the word..

The reality is that endless meaningless dying for an UNORGANIZED resistance is plain stupid.. And those of us who WOULD LIKE to see the Palis gain some autonomy -- are frustrated with the couch muffins who egg on the senseless "resistance" and take every opportunity to degrade the PA -- which is the best chance that Palestine had for serious negotiated gains towards nation-hood in the last 100 years..

Of course Israel was a colonial project, the Zionists self-described themselves as colonists and had the support and "blessing" of Britain and other colonial powers.

There is no longer any possibility of establishing a Palestinian state even if the Israelis were agreeable to it, and they are not.

LMAO laughably incorrect as usual, I'm starting to see your game here.

All genetic evidence suggests that the Judaic people residing in Europe were RETURNING to their NATIVE HOMELAND. As their roots can be traced back something like 4000 years in this area through archaeology and around 40,000 years using genetic studies
I'm laughing my ass off because genetic studies have proven that the Palestinians are more closely related to the ancient Jews than the European invaders with german sounding names.

Keep finagling.

Oh so close but no cigar

You of all people, I really didn't expect you to figure this one out. But points to you for at least getting close to the truth.

However you are wildly mistaken with your bait and switch that anyone suggested that the palestinians had any genetic connection with the Europeans , so yeah, no points for you

BUT
you are getting warmer

I appologize if I've been getting a little flip but some of these views are just silly. And top it off with most of the palestinians supporters virtually never presenting supporting evidence or data that even remotely discusses whatever they are trying to prove and I've just about fell out of my chair more than a few times.

Try and keep it on track folks but really, if you're going to be making wild unsubstantiated claims, well, its it pretty funny

All substantiated facts. It is you that are spouting old debunked Hasbara propaganda.

OK I'm starting to see a pattern. I'm going to have to check the forum rules about a few questions I'd like to ask but the word Alzheimers is coming to mind and I'm getting more and more suspicious as time goes by

There are no Arab colonists. Native people cannot be colonists. Your little word game is just childish.

The Native Americans called America home but there were no countries or states in the Americas.

The only revisionists are the Zionists.

The Palestinians do need a Zionist movement tho.. An organized, visionary, and rational leadership that has the GOAL of establishing a nation-state.. Zionist movement was a ethnic world-wide movement, not really a colonial movement with the sanctions and blessings of an established nation.. Traditionally, you can't be a colony without being a colony of some existing structure. There's no superstructure to the "colony" of Israel.. Unless you're Jim Jones or something like that -- there is no other meaning for the word..

The reality is that endless meaningless dying for an UNORGANIZED resistance is plain stupid.. And those of us who WOULD LIKE to see the Palis gain some autonomy -- are frustrated with the couch muffins who egg on the senseless "resistance" and take every opportunity to degrade the PA -- which is the best chance that Palestine had for serious negotiated gains towards nation-hood in the last 100 years..

Of course Israel was a colonial project, the Zionists self-described themselves as colonists and had the support and "blessing" of Britain and other colonial powers.

There is no longer any possibility of establishing a Palestinian state even if the Israelis were agreeable to it, and they are not.

All genetic evidence suggests that the Judaic people residing in Europe were RETURNING to their NATIVE HOMELAND. As their roots can be traced back something like 4000 years in this area through archaeology and around 40,000 years using genetic studies
I'm laughing my ass off because genetic studies have proven that the Palestinians are more closely related to the ancient Jews than the European invaders with german sounding names.

Keep finagling.

Oh so close but no cigar

You of all people, I really didn't expect you to figure this one out. But points to you for at least getting close to the truth.

However you are wildly mistaken with your bait and switch that anyone suggested that the palestinians had any genetic connection with the Europeans , so yeah, no points for you

BUT
you are getting warmer
I'm close alright, right on the nose. You can try to finagle History but you can't finagle science.

Keep finagling.

Oh so close but no cigar

BUT
you are getting warmer
I'm close alright, right on the nose. You can try to finagle History but you can't finagle science.
This will come as a shock and a surprise to people like you but cutting and pasting from wiki is not considered authoritative science.

Try the sections in wiki with lots of pretty colors.

Keep finagling.

Oh so close but no cigar

BUT
you are getting warmer
This will come as a shock and a surprise to people like you but cutting and pasting from wiki is not considered authoritative science.

Why not quietly walk away instead of making stupid statements like Wikipedia is not a science journal. Wiki is a well respected unbiased encyclopedia which quotes scientific journals for their facts.

You're getting desperate.

Last edited:
Half truth, while the Arab colonists might call the area home, they cannot refer to it as their country as palestine was never a country, something else we can lay squarely at the feet of the PA and the revisionist machine
So call it a nation or homeland.

na·tion
[ˈnāSHən]
NOUN
  1. a large aggregate of people united by common descent, history, culture, or language, inhabiting a particular country or territory:
    "leading industrialized nations"
    synonyms: country · sovereign state · state · land · realm · kingdom ·
    [more]
    republic · fatherland · motherland · people · race
    • a North American Indian people or confederation of peoples.

Yes yes I think we all know the definition of the terms. In which case when I say palestine has never been a country I can say it on a factual basis.
Your explanation is a finagling of terms. Israel is a European Colonial Fiat, that will be ground by Islam's 1.5 billion people.

LOL and you think my explanation is "finagling of terms
Finagle on:
Genetic studies of Jewish origins - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Recent studies have been conducted on a large number of genes homologous chromosomes or autosomes (all chromosomes except chromosomes X and Y). A 2009 study was able to genetically identify individuals with full or partial Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry.[3] In August 2012, Dr. Harry Ostrer in his book Legacy: A Genetic History of the Jewish People, summarized his and other work in genetics of the last 20 years, and concluded that all major Jewish groups share a common Middle Eastern origin. Ostrer also claimed to have refuted any large-scale genetic contribution from the Turkic Khazars.[4] Citing Autosomal DNA studies, Nicholas Wade estimates that "Ashkenazic and Sephardic Jews have roughly 30 percent European ancestry, with most of the rest from the Middle East." He further noticed that "The two communities seem very similar to each other genetically, which is unexpected because they have been separated for so long." Concerning this relationship he points to Atzmon's conclusions that "the shared genetic elements suggest that members of any Jewish community are related to one another as closely as are fourth or fifth cousins in a large population, which is about 10 times higher than the relationship between two people chosen at random off the streets of New York City"[5] Concerning North African Jews, Autosomal genetic analysis in 2012 revealed that North African Jews are genetically close to European Jews. This finding "shows that North African Jews date to biblical-era Israel, and are not largely the descendants of natives who converted to Judaism
The genetic research is clear. At least from the side of male DNA and haplotypes, Jews and Palestinians are brothers.

Many genetic studies have demonstrated that most of the various Jewish ethnic divisions and the Palestinians and other Levantines, like the Druze[11][12][16][38] and Bedouin,[11][12] are genetically closer to each other than the Palestinians or European Jews are to non-Jewish Europeans or Africans.[11][12][87] One DNA study by Nebel and colleagues found genetic evidence in support of historical records that "part, or perhaps the majority" of Muslim Palestinians descend from "local inhabitants, mainly Christians and Jews, who had converted after the Islamic conquest in the seventh century AD".[87] They also found substantial genetic overlap between Muslim Palestinians and Ashkenazi and Sephardic Jews, though with some significant differences that might be explainable by the geographical isolation of the Jews and by immigration of Arab tribes in the first millennium.[87]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic...s#Palestinians

Your getting red hot.

Two things you are catching on to in presenting the whole of the information is thus

One that the Judaic people regardless of how spread out they might be are still a homogenous group

two that the none Jewish people studied residing in or attesting to have been from the area referred to as palestine in this work are also of similar genetic make up.

Keep finagling.

Oh so close but no cigar

BUT
you are getting warmer

No but he/she/it is catching on as to how to argue this one.

Keep finagling.

Oh so close but no cigar

BUT
you are getting warmer

Why not quietly walk away instead of making stupid statements like Wikipedia is not a science journal. Wiki is a well respected unbiased encyclopedia which quotes scientific journals for their facts.

Your getting desperate.

Because she is right in that if we are going to engage on this level we need to abandon work that isn't reviewed by qualified panel members

You have only posted propaganda not bonafide genetic "studies". Fact:

In “The Missing Link of Jewish European Ancestry: Contrasting the Rhineland and the Khazarian Hypotheses,” published in December in the online journal Genome Biology and Evolution, Elhaik says he has proved that Ashkenazi Jews’ roots lie in the Caucasus — a region at the border of Europe and Asia that lies between the Black and Caspian seas — not in the Middle East. They are descendants of the Khazars, a Turkic people who lived in one of the largest medieval states in Eurasia and then migrated to Eastern Europe in the 12th and 13th centuries.

http://gbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2012/12/14/gbe.evs119.full.pdf

"B) You have not a shred of evidence to support the idea that NO Arab Muslims colonized Judea during the Arab Muslim expansion EXACTLY as referenced, also many times. Which you seem desperate to deny once again."

The fact that Arabia, a desert, could support only a tiny population makes it clear that there could not have been many Arabians able to settle any of the conquered lands. As all historians have noted, the Arabians were the leaders that administered the conquered lands the bulk of the troops were Christian converts. The fact is, the Arabians did not have much of a genetic impact anywhere they conquered because of their small numbers. Sicily was ruled by Arabs for as the Emirate of Sicily for nearly 3 centuries Spain for even longer and the Arabian genetic influence is pretty minimal. Why would it be any different in Palestine which was far less attractive to settle than Spain or Sicily.

For some perspective, all of Arabia, prior to the discovery of oil 1938, had a population of less than 2 million people. How many people do you suppose lived in Arabia in the year 650 AD?

Think logically.

Well its entertaining I'll give it that.

OK then if you refuse to review the detailed genetic analysis of people within this region then I guess I'll have to post that link for the fifth or sixth time and this time refute your assertions by presenting the information to the group even if you refuse to consider it.

PS your opinion piece is unfounded within the scientific literature

From

Genetic Evidence for the Expansion of Arabian Tribes into ...

I'll try and keep my quotes short however the paper deserves a complete read

Our recent findings (Nebel et al. 2000, 2001), however, suggest that the majority of Eu10 chromosomes in NW Africa are due to recent gene flow caused by the migration of Arabian tribes in the first millennium of the Common Era (ce).
End quote

The highest frequency of Eu10 (30%–62.5%) has been observed so far in various Moslem Arab populations in the Middle East (Semino et al. 2000; Nebel et al. 2001). The most frequent Eu10 microsatellite haplotype in NW Africans is identical to a modal haplotype (DYS19-14, DYS388-17, DYS390-23, DYS391-11, DYS392-11, DYS393-12) of Moslem Arabs who live in a small area in the north of Israel, the Galilee (Nebel et al. 2000). This haplotype, which is present in the Galilee at 18.5%, was termed the modal haplotype of the Galilee (MH Galilee) (Nebel et al. 2000). Notably, it is absent from two distinct non-Arab Middle Eastern populations, Jews and Muslim Kurds
End Quote

The term “Arab,” as well as the presence of Arabs in the Syrian desert and the Fertile Crescent, is first seen in the Assyrian sources from the 9th century bce(Eph'al 1984). Originally referring to nomads of central and northern Arabia, the term “Arabs” later came to include the sedentary population of the south, which had its own language and culture. The term thus covers two different stocks that became linguistically and culturally unified yet retained consciousness of their discrete origins (Grohmann et al. 1960; Rentz 1960; Caskel 1966, pp. 19–47; Goldziher 1967, pp. 45–97, 164–190; Beeston 1995; also see Peters 1999). Migrations of southern Arabian tribes northwards have been recorded mainly since the 3d century ce. These tribes settled in various places in central and northern Arabia, as well as in the Fertile Crescent, including areas that are now part of Israel (Dussaud 1955; Ricci 1984).
End Quote

It is very difficult to trace the tribal composition of the Muslim armies, but it is known that tribes of Yemeni origin formed the bulk of those Muslim contingents that conquered Egypt in the middle of the 7th century ce. Egypt was the primary base for raids further west into the Maghrib. The conquest of North Africa was difficult and took a few decades to complete (Abun-Nasr 1987). The region was militarily and administratively attached to Egypt until the beginning of the 8th century ce. Arab tribes of northern origin entered North Africa as well, both as troops and as migrants. A major wave of migration of such tribes, the Banu Hilal and Banu Sulaym, occurred during the 11th century ce (Abun-Nasr 1987).
End Quote

I could go on but I don't want to disrespect forum rules concerning copy right. Although I'm pretty sure this particular paper is published under public commons

I'd make special note of the following

The term “Arab,” as well as the presence of Arabs in the Syrian desert and the Fertile Crescent, is first seen in the Assyrian sources from the 9th century bce(Eph'al 1984).
End Quote

Which would indicate that Arab colonization of the areas immediately surrounding modern day Israel occurred some time around the 9th century bce. Whereas Judaic presence in this same area goes back well into the bronze age and likely as far back the neolithic era and beyond.

Now for the facts rather than propaganda. Let's start with Egypt.

"Northern Egyptians are a bit more cosmopolitan in their ancestry 64.8% indigenous African. About 20% of the Y chrom0somes are near Eastern in origin, and 10.5 % are R Y chromosomes. However, some of these near eastern and European Y chromosomes show an ancient entry to Africa (G, K2, R1, R1b are 8,000 BP and older) and any historical contribution from foreign men is more likely to be in the 15% area. Divided by two (no recent female contribution to speak of). This makes non-dynastic Egyptian population around the 7% mark in Lower Egypt; and only some of this is Arab.

To sum up, there doesn’t seem to be majority ‘Arab’ genetic component to the Egyptian DNA pool, 20% absolute maximum. And a lot of the non African DNA is traceable to the Neolithic farming expansion that swept across North Africa, so it would be a lot lower in reality."

simplified-lucotte-colour.png

Egyptians are not Arabs, they are Egyptians.

You are funny

Bait and switch again, I love it.

So now you want to discuss the differences between the Arabs and the Egyptians rather than the colonization of Arabs in the 9th century ce into the area of modern Israel.

Didn't you know? They base their arguments on propaganda, lies, and myths. When confronted they simply blabber about something irrelevant or present evidence that actually debunks their claims.

There was no colonization by the Arabs.

Of course there was colonization by Arabs. The definitive change in culture, language, religious faith, etc. is proof of that on its own. Native people don't just suddenly change their culture without a strong and numerous influence from others.

But wait! Somehow these Muslims / Arabs that acquired lands by conquest and invasion, didn't do that in Israel. Ha ha ha!

In “The Missing Link of Jewish European Ancestry: Contrasting the Rhineland and the Khazarian Hypotheses,” published in December in the online journal Genome Biology and Evolution, Elhaik says he has proved that Ashkenazi Jews’ roots lie in the Caucasus — a region at the border of Europe and Asia that lies between the Black and Caspian seas — not in the Middle East. They are descendants of the Khazars, a Turkic people who lived in one of the largest medieval states in Eurasia and then migrated to Eastern Europe in the 12th and 13th centuries.

Ha ha ha. That's heavy even for a lying antisemite. The Khazar theory has been shot down years ago. Try again, desperado.

LOL no. I'm guessing you never heard of PNAS before, since you seem to think its some kinda propaganda site rather than what it is.

That would be the site I referenced
Jewish and Middle Eastern non-Jewish populations share a ...

Which if you had bothered to study in any detail you would have likely danced a jig when you read

Middle Eastern Affinities.
A Middle Eastern origin of the Jewish gene pool is generally assumed because of the detailed documentation of Jewish history and religion. There are not many genetic studies that have attempted to infer the genetic relationships among Diaspora Jews and non-Jewish Middle Eastern populations. A number of earlier studies found evidence for Middle Eastern affinities of Jewish genes (4, 5, 7, 51); however, results have depended to a great extent on which loci were being compared, possibly because of the confounding effects of selection (4). Although the NRY tends to behave as a single genetic locus (52), the DNA results presented here are less likely to be biased by selective effects. The extremely close affinity of Jewish and non-Jewish Middle Eastern populations observed here (Tables 2and 3) supports the hypothesis of a common Middle Eastern origin. Of the Middle Eastern populations included in this study, only the Syrian and Palestinian samples mapped within the central cluster of Jewish populations (Fig. 2). Continued studies of variation in larger samples, additional populations, and at other loci are needed to confirm our inferences as well as to clarify the affinities of Jewish and Middle Eastern Arab populations.
End Quote

And then gone on to switch and bait about if the European Jews were actually Jewish or European to that the palestinian non jewish population tested showed similar characteristics to the Israeli Jewish population

Damn do I really have to hand you this one in order to make a descent discussion of it ?

Moderation Message:

Sorry to intrude on this thread. But I just merged about 10 posts from another thread that were closer to THIS topic than the OP of that thread. It will all sort out soon. Sorry for the mess.

If you HAVE TO go off-topic in this forum anymore -- find the correct thread first..

LOL no. I'm guessing you never heard of PNAS before, since you seem to think its some kinda propaganda site rather than what it is.

Which if you had bothered to study in any detail you would have likely danced a jig when you read

A Middle Eastern origin of the Jewish gene pool is generally assumed because of the detailed documentation of Jewish history and religion. There are not many genetic studies that have attempted to infer the genetic relationships among Diaspora Jews and non-Jewish Middle Eastern populations. A number of earlier studies found evidence for Middle Eastern affinities of Jewish genes (4, 5, 7, 51); however, results have depended to a great extent on which loci were being compared, possibly because of the confounding effects of selection (4). Although the NRY tends to behave as a single genetic locus (52), the DNA results presented here are less likely to be biased by selective effects. The extremely close affinity of Jewish and non-Jewish Middle Eastern populations observed here (Tables 2and 3) supports the hypothesis of a common Middle Eastern origin. Of the Middle Eastern populations included in this study, only the Syrian and Palestinian samples mapped within the central cluster of Jewish populations (Fig. 2). Continued studies of variation in larger samples, additional populations, and at other loci are needed to confirm our inferences as well as to clarify the affinities of Jewish and Middle Eastern Arab populations.
End Quote

And then gone on to switch and bait about if the European Jews were actually Jewish or European to that the palestinian non jewish population tested showed similar characteristics to the Israeli Jewish population

Damn do I really have to hand you this one in order to make a descent discussion of it ?

Yikes, Those damn facts! They keep getting in the way!

Khazar theory of Ashkenazi ancestry - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In 2013, the results of the largest genetic study on Jews released by the Wayne State University found that Ashkenazi, North African, and Sephardi Jews shared substantial genetic ancestry, that they derive from Middle Eastern and European populations and found no detectable Khazar genetic origins.[85]

Case Closed. The Jews are back home in the land of their ancestors.

End Quote

In 2013, the results of the largest genetic study on Jews released by the Wayne State University found that Ashkenazi, North African, and Sephardi Jews shared substantial genetic ancestry, that they derive from Middle Eastern and European populations and found no detectable Khazar genetic origins.[85]

Bingo

The modern Israelis from around the world still maintain a significant amount of their original genetic structure and as such are a native people and are RETURNING to their place of origin. NOT colonizing it, for that and a number of other reasons.

Keep finagling.

Oh so close but no cigar

BUT
you are getting warmer

You're getting desperate.
Wiki is a user editable data base which can prattle liberal propaganda while ignoring real science.

End Quote

Bingo

The modern Israelis from around the world still maintain a significant amount of their original genetic structure and as such are a native people and are RETURNING to their place of origin. NOT colonizing it, for that and a number of other reasons.

Do you dispute what the Zionist colonists themselves declared? Were they lying?

Successful Jewish Colonization Will Extend Beyond Palestine Frontier, Weizmann Tells Actions Committee
July 25, 1926

(Jewish Telegraphic Agency)

“Due to the success of our colonization work in Palestine proper, it is possible that eventually our colonization work will be extended beyond the frontiers of Transjordania. It is true that the Palestine government has not taken a clear stand in regard to its economic policy, but well founded demands have every prospect of being agreed to. A great deal has been achieved during the last months,” Dr. Weizmann said.

Successful Jewish Colonization Will Extend Beyond Palestine Frontier, Weizmann Tells Actions Committ

An article about a Conference of Zionists published on July 20, 1899 in the New York Times depicts how the Conference sought to “colonize Palestine” and discussed the purchasing of land with English Zionists.

nyt.jpg

nyt2.jpg

Zionists plan to colonize Palestine in 1899 NY Times - World Bulletin

Forum List

Back