The Judge's Parents Were Illegals.

23 pages in, and we're still waiting on the evidence Curiel's parents were illegals.
I read somewhere they were undocumented but became citizens. That's hardly unusual for the 1940s or 50's. AND WHO CARES. This isn't about immigration. It's about a bigot calling out a Judge who's appointed by dem and goper alike, and who has done his job fairly and bravely.
Undocumented is illegal.
But I agree who cares this is about an overzealous judge that needs to recuse himself for possible biases.
No grounds for recusal. Even Trumps' lawyers agree. sorry.

Someone who is a citizen solely because he was born here is an anchor baby, by definition.

Oh for the love of god that was stupid. So everyone who didn't immigrate and become naturalized is an anchor baby?
Hmmmm, no, they are citizens also because their parents are citizens. I said being born here is the ONLY reason an anchor baby is a citizen.

There is nothing in the Constitution about requiring parents being citizens.

Anyone born here is a citizen because they were born here- no other reason.

Donnie is subject to the same standard that all defendants must face: the evidence. The evidence does not demonstrate that the judge is in any biased because of ethnicity, background, etc., against Trump.

When so many prominent Republicans condemn Trump's racism, then Trump is the one to demonstrate that he is not. All he has done is doubled down.

Identify any parent that has successfully sued the public school system because after 12 years Johnny can not fucking read?

So you think that a public school is exactly the same as a for profit business that charges thousands of dollars?

But yes- school districts have been sued for failure to educate.

Alert - Federal Judge Approves Record $6.7 Million Settlement in Special Education Case

How can a Judge who's a member of organizations that are currently boycotting Trump Businesses, be allowed to preside over a case which involves a Trump Business? It's absurd. Another shining moment for our legal system.

Which judge are you talking about?

Not the judge in the Trump case- he doesn't belong to any such organization.

No one has explained why the Judge's rulings are not proper and legal.

When that is done, then we can discuss the counterargument.

No, at this point he either recuses himself or is brought before the bar for conflict of interest since he's a DNC donor and a racist.

Trump is a DNC donor and a racist.

That doesn't mean he gets to his law suit dismissed.

23 pages in, and we're still waiting on the evidence Curiel's parents were illegals.
I read somewhere they were undocumented but became citizens. That's hardly unusual for the 1940s or 50's. AND WHO CARES. This isn't about immigration. It's about a bigot calling out a Judge who's appointed by dem and goper alike, and who has done his job fairly and bravely.

Lets not forget that this judge was a prosecutor who took on the Mexican cartels so successfully that they put out hits on him- and he needed a security detail for years.

18 pages in, and we're still waiting on the evidence Curiel's parents were illegals.
Trust me. 1940? 1945? Pack some tortilla and walk right in. There was no Laraza, SPLC etc. No english, can't fill forms.

Actually the OP provided images of the father's work permit.

The OP actually demonstrated that the father was a legal alien.
At one time, the Judge's parents both had legal residence and his mother was undoubtedly a citizen. But, despite the Trumpeters desperate attempts to find some unfairness in this Judge, who undoubtedly is a good man, this whole story undercuts the Trump narrative. Assume both parents illegally entered the county - they weren't rapists or murderers. They worked and sent a son to law school, and he became a serious prosecutor of drug dealers, and then a state and then a federal judge.

Horn thinks than disagreement with him means things he does not understand they don't mean.

Trump went after groups of people (women, browns, etc.) who are now kicking his teeth in.

That is called cause and effect.

You got a lot of double-negatives in there Fakey-Jake. :lol: Nobody is "kicking" anything of Trump's. Have the establishment GOP given up on replacing him? No. Have the leftist MSM continued gaming you suckers into believing he's a racist misogynist? Of course. And is this beaner judge trying to manipulate a "June surprise" to derail the Trump Train? Sure nuff is. Trump can't do much about the first two but he can make Curiel's task much more difficult by pointing out where he's coming from. If the judge wants to remain a judge after this brief moment in the spotlight, he'll rein in his hatred and play by the book.

Trump pointing out that the judge is from Mexico when he was born in the Midwest just points out who Trump is.

The only one showing any hatred for anyone is Trump.

You can be for limiting or controlling immigration (which is his stance) without resorting to fear mongering, slander, or racist rhetoric in support of that ideal.

Tell Kate Steinle's family and thousands of other American families who's family members have been robbed, raped, and murdered by this beaner trash that this is about "fear mongering".w.

'this beaner trash'

This is what Tom Horn and his ilk think of a Mexican American judge, raised in the Midwest, who went to law school, prosecuted drug lords, appointed to the bench by a GOP governor, and then to the Federal bench by a Dem President.

To Tom- he is just 'beaner trash'

And this is who Trump appeals to.

Undocumented is illegal.
But I agree who cares this is about an overzealous judge that needs to recuse himself for possible biases.

Bullshit

Trumps lawyers are coerced into surrendering their First Amendment right by the threat of disbarment.

Undocumented is illegal.

Bullshit

Trumps lawyers are coerced into surrendering their First Amendment right by the threat of disbarment.

Smoke MORE. LOL

Undocumented is illegal.

Bullshit

I.e. Trumps lawyers don't want to be disbarred for making fraudulant claims about the court.

24 pages in, and we're still waiting on the evidence Curiel's parents were illegals.

Even better- the OP gave the citation that proves that the Judges parents were not illegals.

Follow the links and it will take you right to the work permits for the parents. It even shows the mother was an American citizen.

Undocumented is illegal.

Bullshit

Smoke MORE. LOL

Thank you for conceding.

No license to practice , no income.

.Disbarment is the removal of a lawyer from a bar association or the practice of law, thus revoking his or her law license or admission to practice law.

Undocumented is illegal.

Bullshit

Smoke MORE. LOL

Thank you for conceding.

No license to practice , no income.

.Disbarment is the removal of a lawyer from a bar association or the practice of law, thus revoking his or her law license or admission to practice law.

I concede you are a racist idiot.

24 pages in, and we're still waiting on the evidence Curiel's parents were illegals.

Even better- the OP gave the citation that proves that the Judges parents were not illegals.

Follow the links and it will take you right to the work permits for the parents. It even shows the mother was an American citizen.
Yeah, I pointed that out quite a few pages ago.

Forum List

Back